Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reading in Bed

"When her lover can't sleep, Ari offers a hand (or mouth)"

5
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
988 words 988 words

(Author's Note: This piece features characters from my novel To Betray a Master. Context needed for this scene: Aurianna has a metal prosthetic arm and Matthias used to be a demon)

 

Aurianna’s eyes flickered open as she felt Matthias’ arm move. Resting against his chest, hair damp with sweat, she must have been out a few hours. The dwindling candlestick confirmed her suspicions, and lead her towards a second conclusion. Matthias had been up reading the entire night.

“You’re still up? Go to sleep,” she mumbled in a drowsy tone, adjusting against his chest.

“Soon.” The word and his lips were soft again her forehead. “Just want to finish this chapter first.” The glow from the candle made it difficult to fall back asleep. Reading was never going to put him to sleep, not if he already spent half the night with his nose in that book, but she knew what would. With mischief on her mind, she crawled down the length of his body, planting small kisses on his skin along the way. He looked at her over his book. “What are you doing?”

“Don’t worry about it. Read your chapter.” Her words carried the playful promise in her eyes. Matthias studied her for a moment longer, before going back to his book. She waited for him to turn the page before tugging down his pants, freeing his cock from the confines of clothing. Stirred to life against her fingers, she stroked his length. Slow, teasing strokes that made him twitch in her hands.

“Ari,” he groaned, putting the book down with his thumb holding his place, “What are…are you doing?”

“Read your book,” she said in a husky tone, sending the demand through her eager gaze. Lips brushed against him, moist along his shaft, enjoying the shudders and moans escaping his lips. “Read,” she repeated, flicking her tongue along the bulge to run along the underside of his meat. When he stopped reading, she would stop as well, just breathing against his skin. She waited until he returned his attention to his book, submerging his cock between her cheeks, taking half his length in the first go. Deeper and deeper she swallowed him, slowly sliding up and down. He was gleeful, as he held the book down for a moment, head thrown back and eyes half closed.

“Ari…” he gasped, as his length buried in her mouth and throat, fingers slipping from the book until it dropped on the floor. “…Fuck” he groaned, more pleasure in the sound than frustration. Aurianna beamed as she caught his eyes again, still licking him. “I bet you’re proud of yourself?”

“Maybe,” she cooed, still breathing against him. Their bodies slithered together as she crawled onto his lap, finding his mouth with her own. Moaning into the kiss, she could feel him hard against her thigh, and she was sure he could feel the heat coming off her.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

“Damn, teasing you makes me so wet,” she admitted, tangling fingers in his hair.

“Yeah?” Nibbling at her lip, Matthias trailed hands down her back and over the curve of her ass until he discovered her desire. It was his turn to tantalize her, gripping his own shaft and brushing the head against her lips. Her sex dripped down his cock, and she clenched each time he rubbed against her clit. Not pushing into her yet, just soaking his length with her lust. “Show me, Ari. Show me how much you love my cock.”

He held himself still so she could slide down his length, eyes rolling into the back of her head at how good it felt. Thick, pulsing meat, pressed into her tight walls. His hand groped at her ass as she buried him within her. Their bodies pressed even closer together and she began to rise. His lips whispered sweet filth into her skin, against her throat before finding a vein to latch onto.

“Fuck, Matthias, I love you,” Aurianna gasped out, fucking herself harder on him, metal fingers digging into his shoulders as her rapture overcame her. He pulled her face to his, devouring her worshipful cries with hungry lips and an eager tongue. Bliss flooded her mind and thighs as she gave in to it, trembling muscles holding Matthias tight within. Pleasure stole her strength, taking her prisoner to the rippling of muscles deep within until she could no longer hold herself up. She braced back, hands on his thighs, feeling the strain of his muscles as he drove up from beneath her. An awed praise of his name filled the room until her orgasm left her limp upon him.

Matthias retaliated now, pushing her onto her back, head hanging off the side of the bed, still hilted deep within her. Aurianna gasped with renewed vigor as his movement drove him against her far wall. A tremor of pain, mixed with pleasure. Hooking hands under her knees, Matthias pounded her into the mattress, grinning down at her. “Don’t call up that which you cannot put down,” he growled, recalling words spoken when the demon was still in his soul, “Or did you want me to fuck you senseless?”

“You, ahhhh, you caught me.” His deep strokes interrupted her ability to speak, her ability to think. With her head hanging over the edge of the bed, blood pooled into her brain, making every thrust all the more intense. His grunts echoed her cries, as fluid friction guided him into her depths. This time he called out her name as he sunk completely into her and flooded her channel with his seed. Fingers dug into her legs as Matthias rode out his climax. Once he had poured all his satisfaction into her, he pulled Aurianna up to him, and they both tumbled back against the headboard, and in each other’s arms.

“Was that better than your book?” Aurianna teased in between kisses.

 

Published 
Written by Xanaphia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments