Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sometimes The End Is Just The Begining

"A dying man is given a second chance at a new life."

3
1 Comment 1
8.6k Views 8.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Whenever I would masturbate, which was quite often, I loved to create the most outrageously imaginary fantasies, often losing myself within those fantasies where time seemed to pass at a different rate stretching to an infinite horizon.

The actual physical act of masturbating and the fantasy that accompanied it was only a small part the actual fantasy which I had created years earlier and had been continuously adding to since.

It was an entire world… you know, the total fictional kind so far from reality that even fantasy was stretched to its blurred outer most boundaries, far beyond the typical threesome or sex with identical twins or an encounter with favorite movie star. I had long ago left such conventional sex far behind.

I’m talking about the kind of fantasy sex that you had to imagine totally imaginary things that did not exist in the real world. Like having four tentacle arms each ending in a throbbing cock and you were having sex with a magical creature, like a Centaur or an Orc or having a spell cast upon you by a Horny evil sorcerous. So causing my cock to grow enormously large and then being forced to satisfy her unquenchable sexual thirst, but the most often used was finding myself as a pretty young female with thousands of scenario’s connected to that fantasy all ending in my female self-getting fuck hard by a huge cock.

Oh, don’t sit there and pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about, you know exactly what I’m saying; in fact, I’ll bet your mind snatched a snippet of you own bizarre sexual fantasy.

Now we all know in the real world that imaginary creatures or transforming your physiology is impossible it breaks all of the laws of physics, natural science and anatomy as well as a whole host of other know laws. But isn’t that the whole point? To make the fantasy as erotic as possible so you are so horny you can reach a more intense climax? I know it was mine.

Oh, yes… Those were my favorite. Pushing my imagination to create a situation in some bizarre location with horny erotic character’s wanting to fuck me stupid or visa versa. Picturing it in my mind and trying to grasp every little detail while I masturbated. Even trying to imagine the physical sensations of my imaginary lover's lips on my skin, all to give it more depth, making it more intense when I reached orgasmic goal.

This is what this story is about that wonderful part of our minds we call the imagination and how it changed my life and how flawed it can be.

Believe me when I tell you this; it’s one thing when you control your fantasies, but completely another when those fantasies break the laws of nature become reality right before your eyes and terrifyingly enough, become your reality.

For most of us when we fantasize we center our thoughts around the sexual act or situations that gets us off the most, picturing it in our minds until we reach our climax. And as the physical orgasm goes through its stages from building to the apex to gentle float down to satisfaction. So does our mind follow a path especially after the orgasm? The fantasy we were imploring now fades back to the place of its birth in our minds and gives way to real world or what we perceive as reality. But what happens if the fantasy doesn’t fade and instead of it returning to its place of origin, it draws you with it solidifying you into its reality making that the real world for you? Do you think you’d be able to handle it? I mean go on with your life in this world now? Think it would be easy? After all it is your fantasy you created it and you’ve used enough times that you know what to expect… right?

“Hell yes I could, that would be awesome,” I’ll bet you’re thinking right now, aren’t you?

Why not? Aren’t they are our fantasy worlds we made the perfect just for us it would be easy to adapt right in.

Maybe… but then again maybe not.

You’re going to find that the carefully detailed fantasy you’ve imagined so many times in your mind isn’t even close to the factual reality when it becomes real for you. That world is much more than just the sexual acts that have gotten you off so many times. Trust me, there are so many things hidden from our minds like the unseen, unknown or unimagined, things that you would have never even known were there unless this had always been your reality.

So now you find yourself drawn from the physical reality you’ve always known to be the one your imagination created, only to find out that it’s not exactly how you imagined it. In fact you learn, you didn’t create it at all!

It has always been there another world existing within another world where our laws of physics don’t apply or so it seems. The fact is when we tap into that part of the brain we call the imagination, we are in fact just seeing into a world that already exists, infinite worlds upon infinite worlds and you find somehow you’ve crossed the dimensional void to one. How would you cope?

Because not only have you traveled to this strange new world but how had you seen yourself? Because that is now who you and with that come all of the pleasures as well as the pitfalls of your new life and depending on what that self was, all the things attached to it you must now adapt to.

This should frighten you. If imagination is just a way to look into another world and that world is real, then there are some worlds out there I never want to see.

Trust me when I tell you even if you enter a similar world to ours and you find yourself changed to a character you are familiar with, you probably think it would be easy to adapt to the new you. Well let me tell you it’s not as easy as it would seem. As I said in the beginning, “Its one thing to imagine yourself someone or something else, it’s a whole other thing to actually find it your reality and having to adapt to it.”

I scoffed at the reflection in the mirror, the face scoffing back was curling the corner of its lips disapprovingly as it scanned me up and down.

As I looked into the face reflected at me, I watched as the disappointed scowl faded away and was being replaced by an approving smile. I examined the pretty face staring back and gave an approving nod. “Pretty”, I thought as my slender hand brushed back long silky waves of reddish tinted blonde hair.

It fell cascading over smooth bare shoulders and framed an exquisitely feminine face with high cheek bones and deep green almond shaped eyes and by long thick lashes, accented with only a hint of eyeliner and a small, slightly up-turned button nose, set perfectly above a pair of lustfully full red painted lips and shining white teeth.

The body was unmistakably feminine with a narrow waist swooping into curvaceously rounded hips and a shapely ass. A large round perky pair of breasts were cupped in a silky bra that showed an ample amount of cleavage. Below, a well-toned midriff with matching panties teased sex, but left just enough room for the imagination to fill in the rest.

I turned first one way then the other studying my figure and the tight fitting lacy teddy that hugged my curvy frame. It was sexy but it wasn’t perfect after all tonight was a very special night, I mean how often does someone lose their virginity for the second time, first as a man and now as a woman?

Before crossing the dimensional void I was a male and lived very happily as a typical heterosexual man for fifty five years. I was even married and had children then divorced and fully expected to live out the rest of my life or at least what I had left as that man. The cancer was in its final stages. I had only weeks to live, luckily I was not in any pain.

One evening I had just gone to bed and began to run through my mind my favorite sexual fantasy, everything in this world was identical to the real world except that there I was female. I imagined how I looked and how it would feel to be fucked by some guy like he had a hundred times before, but this time something was different. This time everything seemed more vivid, more tangible, more intense than ever been. As I rubbed my cock up and down, squeezing it and teasing it, stroking it faster, going deeper into my fantasy of being fucked by a well hung man. Me feeling his shaft penetrate me and just before I reached the pinnacle of climax then leaping into abyss of ecstasy. I truly felt a huge cock deep within me and then ORGASM!

When I awoke, I found myself as I am now, transformed from male to the girl reflected in the mirror trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. How exactly it happened I’m still trying to work out, but I do know it has to do with my fantasy.

And even though this world looks nearly identical to the other, I can see the difference I must have figured away to cross the dimensions

At first it took me several weeks just to adjust to my new body, fantasizing you have different body is quite different then having one.

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

I had been living like this now for nearly six months and to honest I was beginning to really enjoy myself and accept my new role.

While living as a man I had had sexual fantasies of becoming a female, but it was just a fantasy and never did I think it would ever become a reality. That fact is I’m not gay and was never attracted to men, that until I became a woman and over the last six months my mind had transformed to completely feminine.

Now everything about the male excited me, but it was different as I was not so much attracted by physical appearance, but things like a smile would turn me on. What would really get me going were feelings accompanied by gesture or scent.

It was strange. I did often wonder what it would be like to feel a cock deep in my pussy but that didn’t seem to turn me on as much as much as did a simple smile.

Like Tom, yes, Tom. He had a very nice smile and something about his eyes. The way he looked at me would get my juices flowing, I caught my train of thought wondering off and stopped it.

“Humph!” I snorted, “It’s amazing what I find attractive now days”

After trying on several more outfits I finally settled on a two piece ensemble. A pair of shear French cut panties that hugged me high on my waist then cut down sharply in a V to my aching pussy. My tits were stuffed into a small lacy bra that caused them to look much bigger than they were. Another quick once over and an adjustment or two, and I was as ready as I ever would be.

Tonight I would find out exactly what it felt to be fucked by a man as a woman. Jack was Thomas’s son and we had developed a close friendship. He knew my entire story and he had always been there for me whenever I had a bad day.

We had been talking about all the new feeling and desires I was having and it was he who had suggested that we try having sex.

I was a bit shocked and immediately deny the idea but the more I thought about it the better it sounded, if I found myself overwhelmed during the act. He most of all would understand and act accordingly, besides he was the first male I had become attracted too, and the things that made him so attractive to me were without a doubt coming from a female mind. Things like his eyes when he smiled, oh god and his smile, it would actually cause me to get wet and it helped that I found his body incredibly sexy.

I took a deep cleansing breath then smiled at myself. I turned and glided into the bedroom feeling a bit nervous and excited but mostly unsure, I had never had sex as a female and to be honest I wasn’t sure how to proceed.

As I turned the corner and stepped into the room, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes fell upon Jack. He was naked and I couldn’t help but drink in his exquisite form, wide shoulders, narrow hips and toned muscles. I found him pleasing to the eye, this made me relax somewhat. I had worried the when I saw his naked body. I might be turned off – I was glad.

His back was toward me, so I had plenty of time to get a good look at him before he noticed me. When he turned, he smiled that smile that would cause me to melt whenever I saw it and again, I felt myself relax even more, at least until my eyes locked on semi-hard cock hanging between his legs. He was well endowed to say the least and the sexual fantasies involving that thing penetrating me were racing through my brain.

Jack saw where I was staring and reached down, giving it an adjustment and a few strokes. It almost immediately doubled in size. I felt my own midsection reflex and a tiny bit of wetness moistened my feminine folds.

Jack said nothing as he crossed the room to me. He reached out and took my hand in his and led me to the large bed, then he gave me a reassuring smile and then moved seductively in and began gently kissing and teasing my neck with his tongue while his hands explored my body, working their way to my firm round breasts. Here he took his time slowly working me into a lust filled passion. Tweaking my nipples with his fingers and licking them with tongue and teeth.

My body began to quiver as his tongue slid up and down my neck. His other hand squeezing my ass and working itself closer to aching pussy.

I was so enveloped by the sensations rushing over me that without even realizing it, he had repositioned me on my back on the bed. I could feel weight pressing down on me pinning me to the bed, I felt his strength knowing that if he chose, he could take whatever he wanted. I would not have the physical strength to fight him off, this thought turned me on knowing that he had true dominance over me.

His desire to touch my body, his need to physically explore and taste every inch of me, emanating from every fiber of his being. I felt the overwhelming desire to give myself to him, to fulfill his every yearning desire, to surrender my body to him.

I was breathing so hard each breath was ragged and sharp as his teasing hands and mouth worshiped my body. Electrical charges shocked my frame, racing across my skin and driving deep into my feminine core, causing me to become drenched in my own pussy juices. My body writhed and shook wildly as I squirmed uncontrollably, trying to press my body into his.

As a man I had never been the vocal type during sex, but as a woman I found I could not help myself as moans and cries of pleasure erupted from my lips.

Then when he moved down towards my pleading pussy sucking and biting his way there the sounds of sexual desire became louder and when his lips and tongue brushed my pussy I cried out uncontrollably as my back arched. I tried to press my wetness into his face begging him to impale me with his thick tongue and he did not deny me. Within seconds my body was fevered and I became so wet that juices were pouring out, dribbling down to my asshole making it wet and slippery and inviting as his finger to slip inside my ass. Licking my pussy and wiggling his finger in my ass sent me to an erotic ecstasy I had never experienced.

My back arched and my legs wrapped around his head as my hands intertwined in his hair and I pulled his head even deeper into my sopping velvet folds. Crying out hysterically, I felt the beginnings of an orgasm climbing, building to a fevered pitch. I was begging and pleading him to take me over the edge, to release me but he stopped only moments before the glorious eruption.

He looked into my pleading eyes and gave me an almost unnoticeable shake of his head smiling.

Then he spoke in a husky sex laden tone, “Not yet, I going to make sure you are satisfied” he smiled even wider as he repositioned himself between my legs which I spread temptingly wider, inviting him within.

Sweat glistened on his muscular frame and it filled the air with a tantalizing musky male scent. Then he placed his hands on my shoulders, pinning to the bed, increasing my desire to feel his huge cock deep within me.

I glanced down and saw his huge throbbing shaft only inches from my welcoming wet fissure. I shook widely as his throbbing cock head pressed into my folds and slid back and forth, spreading my fleshy valley and ever so slightly penetrating into me.

I was so horny and needed his manhood skewering my femininity. I kept driving my hips forward trying to impale myself on his throbbing rod but he would not let me have it. I was so drenched in my own juices and craving him that I was on the verge of becoming angry from the overwhelming frustration and was about to tell him so when he gave me what I craved, his rod smashed into my waiting swollen gapping mound. The massive fleshy pole stretched my inner walls so quickly that it caused a mixture of pleasure and pain that enwrapped every nerve in my body, sending me into a breathtaking, heart pounding, body shaking, zenith of ecstasy.

As the first wave hit me it was like nothing I’ve ever felt, starting in my core and there exploding outward. It raced from the tips of my toes to the top of my head, causing my body to convulse uncontrollably as the aftershocks continued to wrack my very being.

Wave of orgasmic pleasure rolled over me, one after another, as his massive cock jackhammered in and out of my wet womanhood. I don’t know how many orgasms I had lost count of because of the intensity that numbed my mind. I didn’t think it could get any more intense but I was wrong.

As his pole increased its speed and power pistoning in my pussy like a supercharged race engine, he was relentless. I reached apexes of ecstasy that I knew nothing of. It was pure undiluted pleasure.

And when he reached his own summit of pleasure, his cock spasmed rhythmically and it seemed as though it pumped gallons of hot jizz into filling me to overflowing. Then he collapsed on me spent, breathing heavily as I enfolded him in my embrace ,a feeling of content acceptance in my new life, wrapping like a warm comforting blanket.

And yes… if you’re wondering if we repeated this… every chance we got.

Just the beginning… 

Magic Mike

Published 
Written by magicmikeproduction
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments