Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chat Whisperer

"A discouraged Shauna receives a visit from the person she needs most"

14
10 Comments 10
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Shauna's desktop screen flashed the message notification "Mail for LuvShauna" from someone in her circle, interrupting her train of thought. To her pleasant surprise the sender was SexyBrit22, with whom she had shared an animated cyber flirtation over several weeks.

She tapped her keyboard with a sleek, polished fingernail. She was buzzed from reading at least two of their previous message threads, and secretly she hoped this newest would end with a hot chat. Buzzed? She was horny as hell and more than ready.

They traded messages, the tease factor escalating. He wrote things that made her wet. She wrote things that made him hard.

She sent him a picture. Not one of her, but a very sexy one with a body like hers.

A few minutes elapsed. Not a good move, she thought. Now he won't need the rest.

Just as she was about to turn to another page, the invitation window opened. Her heart hammered wildly as she clicked and entered the private room.

Twenty sizzling minutes and three orgasms later, SexyBrit22 had dropped abruptly offline, leaving Shauna more worked up and frustrated than ever. Re-reading the transcript, she got herself off again, and that seemed to take care of the urge. She stepped out of the slippery panties and into a fresh pair, and somehow managed to get back to work.

Early the next morning she found a single line message from SexyBrit22 thanking her and telling her how hot their time was. She typed an equivalent response. Well, it was hot, she smiled, facing the day with the anticipation of repeating the hotness with him soon, and with an extra skip in her step.

The skip turned into cement shoes as the week progressed. It was obvious that not only was SexyBrit22 locking the hard and wet with another cyber hottie, but that the flirtation with LuvShauna was deader than Fire Island in February.

After the fourth day of silence from her once hot friend, she cussed and closed her browser. At that point she was too pissed off to think of getting off. She stomped down the hall and into yet another cold shower, scrubbing her skin with a vengeance. Once her mood was somewhat calmer, she stepped out and toweled herself dry.

No sooner had she finished unsnarling her wet hair when she heard a loud “poof.”

The comb clattered to the floor and Shauna shrieked. Her own steam covered mirror reflection was joined by that of a stranger’s face.

She whirled around, still too angry to be afraid of anyone. “Who are you and how the hell did you get into my bathroom?”

He bowed his dark head respectfully, pressing his palms together. “I was told I might be needed here. You see, I am the Chat Whisperer.” His Crown colony accent was undefinable, not quite Wellington and not quite Pretoria.

When he straightened up, Shauna could see he was an otherworldly sort of handsome, though his clothes were casual Western style. Someone had to be having some serious fun at her expense.

“Right, and I’m the Lucky Charms leprechaun," she snapped. "Now if you don’t mind, I’d like you to take a message to whatever practical joker sent you. Tell them this wicked witch of the west is not in the mood, so bugger off.” She pushed past him, through the doorway, and fled to her bedroom.

He was already waiting for her on the far side of her bed, with the same deferential gaze.

An ice cold knot clenched the pit of her stomach. “You weren’t kidding, were you?”

“No, Miss Shauna, I was not. I will leave you to get dressed, and when you are finished we can talk in your sitting room.” And poof! He was gone.

And I didn’t even tell him my name, she marveled.

***

She offered him something to drink. He declined but encouraged her to imbibe if she chose.

She perched on the sofa arm, popped open a Moxie and swigged. ”So, Mr. Chat Whisperer, do you have another name?”

“You may call me Burton,” he answered pleasantly.

Dignified enough, she thought. Suits him well.

“And what exactly does a Chat Whisperer do?” She tilted her head in expectation.

“I provide guidance and support for ladies like yourself who have, for lack of a better phrase, are in search of their mojo, if you will.”

She gulped and coughed. The soda had fizzled down the wrong pipe. “It’s that bad, huh?"

“Oh no, Miss Shauna. I was not necessarily referring to your particular skill set in that regard, but mostly to your state of mind.”

An idea shot through her as clearly as a soprano’s high note. “Do you know the state of mind...

Ela_Black
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ela_Black

of the people I chat with, too?”

“Of course, Miss Shauna. But I am here to talk to you, about you.”

“But I have to know!" Shauna protested. "What about someone I was thinking of asking? MickWankim...” she began.

“Don't do it, Miss Shauna. Fifteen minutes into your exchange he will bail out to accept a chat request from StudmuffinTen,” he warned.

“But that sounds like a guy!” she hollered.

“Yes, StudmuffinTen is indeed a male.”

Shauna was mortified. She leaned forward until her head was nearly at her knees. “And SexyBrit22?”

“I believe you already know,” Burton said sympathetically, "so tell me when you are ready."

She buried her face in her hands. So it was true.

“I was sure that he shared the picture I sent him with VoraciousVixen the very next night,” she confessed in utter defeat. “They’ve been chatting for years and they probably had a jolly good laugh about it. SexyBrit22 screwed the newbie, one and done. Hooray.” She sprang to her feet and paced up and down the room. “What’s going on here, Burton?” she wailed.

“Nothing that a little experience and encouragement can’t help. You are still quite new, as you say. So.” He clapped his hands together emphatically. “Lesson Number One: Men have a very limited attention span.”

“No shit, Sherlock,” she muttered, sinking onto the couch.

“I beg your pardon?”

She coughed and cleared her throat. “I said, ‘That’s a lock.’ So what’s Lesson Number Two?”

"Ah, sorry; that was just a bit of Chat Whisperer humor in stating the obvious. Now for the real Lesson Number One."

Her eyes followed his quizzically. "Which is...?"

“When it comes to chat, no one comes back for seconds.”

"No one?" Her eyes widened with astonishment.

"No one. Not in your case anyway, Miss Shauna. With all due respect, you are not a milf and not the type to call someone Daddy, much less use the usual vernacular associated with the latter scenario."

“Damn straight," she spat. "But VoraciousVixen gets seconds and then some, doesn't she?”

“One of my colleagues tutored VoraciousVixen."

Shauna's mouth dropped open. "They did? How many whisperers are there?"

"That is correct, Miss Shauna, though I am not at liberty to give an exact number. Simply know that I am here to do the very same for you."

"But why me?" Her voice was small.

"Never ask why. It is not compulsory, of course. You have the right to refuse if you wish."

Refuse? Was he crazy? Questions tumbled out on top of one another. "What do I have to do? How long does it take? What's the next lesson, Burton?"

“It is a lengthy lesson. Some things simply cannot be rushed. I will tutor you personally in the ways you can develop and enhance the natural ability you already have in you, Shauna.” The last phrase, combined with his enthralling accent, sent pleasant shivers through her loins.

“Really?” Shauna breathed, giving Burton a long, approving once over, and hardly believing her luck.

Burton’s warm smile made Shauna forget her consternation, MickWankim's averted humiliation and SexyFuckingBrit22 and his newbie hit and run games.

And the prospect of learning from this extraordinarily appealing man? being? phantom? was bound to vault her imagination into new galaxies.

One nagging thought pushed its way forward, crinkling her upper lip. "Will I have to post all kinds of explicit pictures on my profile like VoraciousVixen?"

"No, of course not. I am not here to change anything about your personal boundaries, for now. Simply to heighten the things with which you are at ease."

She exhaled with relief, drained the rest of her soda and pointed toward the kitchen. "You sure I can't get you anything?"

"You can give me your undivided attention," said Burton smoothly, fixing a hypnotic gaze on his new charge, "and make yourself quite comfortable. Because, as of this moment, your studies begin."

Shauna felt herself drift toward full consciousness, slowly realizing what had just happened, and reluctant to leave her new friend and would be pleasure mentor. No, it can't be. Please say this wasn't a dream.

She woke to find she had fallen asleep at her desktop. She rubbed her eyes, sighing heavily. A Moxie would sure taste good now, she thought thirstily.

As the ice cold can opened with a whoosh, she heard a second familiar sound. Her screen had chimed. If that's SexyBrit22, he can go pound sand.

The sender's name read "TheChatWhisperer."

She knew the soda had spilled, but cleanup could certainly wait until she opened the message.
Published 
Written by FirstBlush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments