Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Master of O, Chapter 2

"Dorothy's sexy adventure continues!"

5
18 Comments 18
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words

The next morning the pair woke up and got ready to continue their journey. Dorothy was famished - she hadn't eaten since breakfast the previous day. Since scarecrows don't eat, it was just another day to him, but he knew that Dorothy had to find something for breakfast. They found a small farm on their way and Dorothy was able to get something to eat; apparently word of the strange girl on her way to see the Master had spread faster than she could walk.  

The kindly man and woman at the farm welcomed her and gave her a nice breakfast as well as something for lunch along the way. While she ate, Scarecrow stayed out of sight outside, not wanting to scare the nice couple. The couple asked her many questions, and Dorothy answered them as best she could while she ate. Dorothy also learned more about this strange land as well. She learned that there was a wicked witch that would occasionally come down from her mountain fortress to terrorize the townspeople. Dorothy promised to stay as far away from her as she could. 

After a hearty breakfast and with a sack of goodies for later, she met up with Scarecrow and they continued on their journey. They walked for another couple hours as the countryside changed slowly from farmlands to more wooded, forest-like land. The road got rougher, and the walking a bit more difficult. After a bit more walking, they decided to sit down and have some lunch. Dorothy offered some of the food the couple gave her to Scarecrow, but he declined.

"I do not eat, my smile being painted on, I cannot eat," he explained.

"Oh, of course. I almost forgot," she said, feeling a bit foolish. 

She began eating and then Scarecrow turned to her. "May I ask you a question?" he asked.

"Of course, Scarecrow, what is it?" Dorothy said.

"Well, last night before we went to bed, you left and went into the woods. You were gone for awhile and I got concerned, so I went to check on you. I saw you... with that cucumber..." he said, looking down bashfully.

"Oh my God! Really?" she said, blushing terribly. "I-I didn't mean for anyone to see me!" she said.

"Well, I heard all these noises - I thought you were being attacked or something!" he said, still looking down.

She could tell he didn't mean to spy on her, he was just concerned about her. As soon as the shock of being found out wore off some, she tried to make things more comfortable for them both. "I'm sorry, Scarecrow. I know you were just worried about me. I am a stranger here and don't know your ways and you were concerned I might have gotten lost or something. It's okay," she said, taking his straw-filled gloved hand.

"So Scarecrow.... did you like what you saw?" she asked, looking up at him. 

He turned his painted face to her. "Well, I watched and I saw what you were doing, but I don't know why. I mean it looked painful and the sounds you were making - why would a person do that to themselves? Didn't it hurt? It looked like it would hurt terribly, poking yourself like that and pushing the thing into your hole!" he said, scratching his head.

Dorothy giggled, "No, it didn't hurt at all - in fact, it felt wonderful. You see, girls like me do that sometimes because it makes us feel good. It is actually quite pleasant and not at all painful - well not after the first time!" she said.

"And was this your first time?" Scarecrow asked.

"Oh heavens no! I've been doing this for a long time!" she said.

"Oh. Well as soon as I get a brain, maybe I will understand this better," Scarecrow said. "There is so much to learn. I hope the Master can help me too!"

"So Mr. Scarecrow, I have been talking about myself since we met, but I do not know much of anything about you. Tell me about your life," Dorothy said.

"Well, there really isn't much to tell," Scarecrow said, "I was made many years ago when the farmer first started planting his field. I was made from old coveralls, a shirt that was about to be discarded, and whatever old straw he swept up from the barn. The woman painted my face on, and then I was carried out to the field where you found me and put upon the pole, where I have been ever since. Not much of a life, I'm afraid. I am so glad to be free from the fields to see new things, although I don't understand them all."

"Yes, I can imagine standing in a field all your days might be quite boring!" Dorothy said.

"Indeed. But now that I have met you and we are on this wonderful adventure, I shall not wish to go back to that field again. I do not know what I will do with my brain when I get it, but I shall think on it quite a lot before deciding anything!" he said.

The two of them kept walking for several more hours until it began to get late. The country had continued to change, and at last they put the fields and farmlands far behind them. Now they were surrounded on all side by large trees and thick forest.

"Oh dear! It certainly is getting dark! I hope we find someplace where we can spend the night soon!" Dorothy said. She clung to the Scarecrow's arm a little tighter as they walked, the darkness closing in and making seeing their way more and more difficult.

Just then Scarecrow saw a light filtering through the trees. "There! I see a light!" he said, and they made their way to the edge of a clearing where a little cabin sat, a light shining in the window.

"Maybe they will have room for us to stay the night!" Dorothy said, and they crossed the clearing to the cabin. Dorothy knocked on the door which wasn't closed completely. Since no one answered, she peeked cautiously around the door. "No one seems to be home. I suppose it's all right to come in, after all, it is getting frightfully dark outside," she said. So the two of them went inside and while Scarecrow stayed up standing guard, Dorothy went to sleep in the unmade bed.

The morning sun filtered through the trees and filled the cabin with daylight. Dorothy rose and stretched, "Oh my I haven't slept so good in a long time!" she said. "It's a shame that you don't sleep Scarecrow, it is so delightful to wake up the next morning!"

"Well, Dorothy, when one does not get tired, I suppose sleep is kind of pointless," Scarecrow said, surprised at his own use of logic.

"I suppose so. I wonder if there is anything here for breakfast. We have run out of what that kind couple gave me," she said. She began rummaging around in the cupboards and found a few old cans of soup that looked promising. She found a can opener and before long she was sitting down to a bowl of soup. "Not the best breakfast I've ever had, but at least I won't starve just yet!" she said.

After breakfast she tidied up around the cabin, did the few dishes she used, and made the bed. She figured that would make up for the food and lodging and then they left the cabin with the door partially open like they found it. They had only gone a short distance when a funny groaning sound.

At first, the two were terrified - what kind of beast could be making such a sound? Scarecrow, fearing nothing except fire, pushed Dorothy behind him to protect her as best he could. They crept slowly towards the sound. But as the trees parted, they saw what at first appeared as a shiny object with the sun glinting off it. Seeing no beast, they moved closer. The shiny object groaned again. 

"H-hello?" Dorothy said.

"Please... help me!" a small squeaky voice said. It was then that Dorothy and Scarecrow discovered that the object wasn't a woodland beast, but instead a tin man!

"Please help me!" the metal man said again.

"My goodness! What can we do to help you?" Dorothy asked.

"In the cabin there's an oil can on the shelf by the door. Bring it here and oil my joints so I can move again!" he said.
Dorothy ran back to the cabin and grabbed the oil can and hurried back to the Tin Man. 

After giving all his joints a good oiling, he was feeling much better. "Oh, thank you so much. My arms were getting ever so tired of being up like that!" he said.

"What happened to you?" Scarecrow asked. 

"I was made by the metalsmith that lived here. He needed someone to help with the labor, so he made me. I would cut the firewood and stoke the fire so he could work his blacksmith shop. But then the old blacksmith went to town to get more supplies and never came back. I was out here cutting some more wood when it started to rain, and I rusted in place! I have been here with this ax in my hand for the past two years waiting and hoping someone would come by to help me!" he explained.

"Well, lucky for you we came by - it might have been another two years before someone else came by!" Dorothy said.

"Yes it is. Where are you headed anyway?" the Tin Man asked.

"We are headed to the Crystal Castle to see the Master. I want to see if he will help me get home and Scarecrow here wants to ask about getting a brain," Dorothy said.

"Do you think the Master could give me a heart?" the Tin Man said. "I have heard my maker talk about things he felt in his heart and I have always wanted one of my own."

"I don't see why not," Dorothy said,"You are welcome to come along - it won't hurt to ask at least!" So the Tin Man joined Dorothy and Scarecrow on their adventure to go see the Master.

The Tin Man knew his way through the forest, so he led the other two along the sometimes difficult route through the forest. The wide, easy road that Dorothy started out on had narrowed, and finally dwindled to not much more than a footpath now. They had to walk single file with the Tin Man in front, the Scarecrow in the middle and Dorothy bringing up the rear. Scarecrow was not as used to walking as the other two and often stumbled on the uneven surface so the others would catch him when he lost his footing.

As they walked, Tin Man asked Dorothy how she came to be in this land that she was so obviously foreign to.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

Dorothy recounted the tale of how she had gone to the barn at her home in Kansas, had climbed partway up the ladder to the loft and the rung broke, how she fell and woke up laying in the park in Malkovainia, and how she met with the Mayor who had set her on the path to the Crystal Castle where she had met Scarecrow.

"Once I get to the Crystal Castle and can speak with the Master there, I am hopeful he will be able to tell me how I can return home to my family. I do miss them so!" she said.

"Yes, I know the empty feeling... I often wonder what happened to my maker that he never returned for me," Tin Man said.

"I'm sure it was something very important or very bad that he would have left you, Tin Man. He took such care in making you, he wouldn't have just cast you aside easily," Dorothy said, trying to make him feel better.

"I'm sure. I do hope it was the important one - I would hate to think something bad happened to him. He was such a kind man to me," Tin Man said.

"Well the man and woman that made me still live on the farm, but they never paid me any more attention once they put me in the field. In fact, until Dorothy came along, the only one who cared I was out there were the crows, and they were all beginning to laugh at me. After all - I was stuck on a pole, I couldn't even swat at them, much less chase them away!" Scarecrow said. "How scary can I be if I can't even scare off crows!"

The three travelers were getting tired about now, so they decided to rest. Dorothy looked in the bag and saw that she only had a couple hard biscuits and one piece of ham left from the kind couple the other day. She knew she shouldn't feel this way, but she was grateful that neither Scarecrow or Tin Man ate food, so it was all for her. But she knew she would have to find something to eat soon or she would be terribly hungry!

After her meager lunch was through, Dorothy thought she'd like to lay down and take a nap. It was warm that day and the coolness of the forest floor felt good. She kicked off her shoes and rested her tired feet as well. Scarecrow sat down with his back to a tree and Dorothy crawled up and rested her head in his lap, using him as a pillow. Tin Man stood by to keep a watch - the woods were filled with creatures and Dorothy needed protection. 

As she slept, Dorothy's naughty imagination began playing with her and she began having rather sexy dreams. Her hand slowly slipped down and she subconsciously began rubbing herself. She remembered her times at home with Enos and with Big John and the fun they would have when they could steal a few minutes together. She missed the guys and she especially missed having them between her legs. 

Dorothy pulled her dress up around her waist as she dreamt of her boys and remembered how good it felt to have them deep inside her. Enos, with his average width but long length, could get deep into her and touch places no one else could. And Big John, well, he made her feel so full and so slutty that she always came hard when he fucked her. God, she missed their cocks! 

Dorothy began softly moaning as her fingers moved under her gingham dress. She ran her fingers up the inside of her thighs to the tops of her thigh high white stockings. Her guys liked when she wore those stockings, they said it made her sexier and sluttier, so she was wearing them the day of her accident, hoping that one or the other of them would take advantage of her.

Dorothy whimpered when her hand found its way under her white cotton panties, now wet with her pussy juices, and touched her swollen clit. She began rubbing it hard, needing to cum so badly it almost hurt. She spread her legs and plunged her fingers into her greedy dripping pussy.

Scarecrow looked down on her then looked up at Tin Man. Tin Man watched Dorothy in disbelief, wondering what this young girl was doing out here in the open acting like this. Neither of the two of them had ever seen anything like this, and wasn't sure what to do about it. 

Then Dorothy's need woke her and she looked at her two traveling companions. She knew she should be terribly embarrassed by her actions, but she was so deep in her own lust and desire that she only saw two able-bodied men.

She held out her hand to Tin Man and when he came over she ran her hand up his leg to his crotch. She was pleased to see there was something there that would prove useful! "What is this? she asked, breathing lustfully.

"My maker built that into me but he never got the opportunity to explain its use," Tin Man said.

Dorothy looked at what she held in her hand. It appeared to be a tube about two inches in diameter and eight inches long with a screw-on cap. As she examined it, she noted it was perfectly smooth and the cap had no sharp edges on it. This would do!

"Tin Man, you said your maker built you to help him with chores and things right?" Dorothy asked.

"That is correct," he replied.

"Well, then I need your help very much. I need you to help me with a task," she said, as she rubbed her hand up and down the tube.

"Of course. I would be happy to help in whatever way I can Dorothy," he said, innocently.

She pulled him down onto his knee joints between her outstretched legs. "Sometimes we girls get this 'itch' inside us right here that we can't scratch on our own. It takes something else to scratch it. Back home I had a couple friends who could help me scratch it, but they aren't around now and it is really itching something awful. Would you help me scratch it?" she asked.

"Of course Dorothy, just tell me where it itches," he said.

"Right here," she said, pointing to her pussy.

"I see. How can I help you?" Tin Man said, still quite oblivious to what she was referring to. Dorothy pulled him down on top of her, aiming the end of his tube at her hole. She rubbed it around her opening, lubing it with her copious juices. His "cock" was cold at first, being made of metal, but it quickly warmed in her heated pussy folds. She gasped a bit as she felt him at her vaginal opening and she could hardly keep from plunging him into her straight away.

When she felt he was adequately lubricated, she looked up into his face. "Now I am going to show you how to scratch my itch. Just let me move you at first, then you can take over," she said. He nodded and she pulled him forward. His "cock" slid slickly into her and Dorothy gasped as he filled her pussy.

"Oh, God yes! Oh that feels sooo good!" she moaned as he began filling and stretching her neglected pussy. She pulled him further into her and his cock opened her even more. Dorothy wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles together and drawing him down on her. She began humping up at him wanting more and more of him inside her. His metal cock had warmed up inside her and now matched her own fevered temperature, making him now the perfect lover.

With Tin Man's pseudo-cock fully inside her now, Dorothy was in heaven. This was better than that cucumber and nearly as good as the real thing! She showed Tin Man how to move and how to fuck her the way she liked. "Okay, Tin Man, let's see your stuff, baby!" she said, laying back into Scarecrow's lap. She pulled the straps of her dress down and pulled her breasts out. Dorothy's nipples were hard and erect and she began pulling and pinching them as her lust grew.

Tin Man did take over and he began thrusting into her guided by her moans and cries. As he pushed in and out of her Dorothy writhed and twisted, gyrating her hips so his "cock" would hit her in just the right places. "Ohh fuck! Yes! Ohh, Tin Man! Ohhh, yes right there... oh right there baby!" she moaned, deliriously happy to be stuffed full, even if it was a fake cock.

As Tin Man continued plunging into her, Dorothy reached up over her head, taking Scarecrow's hands and placing them on her now bare breasts. The rough texture of his weathered gloves felt amazing against her smooth, creamy titflesh. "Grab my tits Scarecrow! Play with my nipples please!" she moaned and she pressed her hands onto his. Scarecrow obliged her grabbing her tits roughly and punching and twisting her nipples as he saw her reactions.

Dorothy was going mad being used by her two friends. With Tin Man filling her ravenous pussy and Scarecrow mauling her tits, Dorothy was sure to cum quickly. It had been a long time since she had felt so deliciously used. Cucumbers might do in a pinch but there is nothing like another being having his way with you to make a girl feel cheap, slutty, and whorish! And while her two friends weren't flesh and blood like her, the idea that a machine and a doll were fucking her senseless had it's own trampy attraction! Dorothy gave herself over to them, relishing in the naughtiness of the situation!

"OHH GOD! I'm CUUMMIINNNGGG!!" Dorothy screamed as she arched her back, clawing at the grass as she let go. She poured out her sweet juices past Tin Man's metal cock and onto the grass as she writhed and twisted like a snake on a hot plate. Finally as her orgasm washed over her, Dorothy fell back onto the soft grass, panting and mewling contentedly, her eyes closed and a great smile on her face.

Tin Man looked up at Scarecrow like he had broken her. "Don't worry my friend... she does this when she is extremely happy!" Scarecrow said, shrugging his shoulders. Tin Man then got up wiped his 'cock' with a rag he carried with him and resumed his station guarding Dorothy as she rested and slept happily in Scarecrow's safe arms.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments