Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Microbrew 2 - Zylen's Family (Part 1)

"Phoebe finally meets Zylen's family, but not everyone is pleased to meet her."

15
13 Comments 13
7.3k Views 7.3k
8.6k words 8.6k words
Recommended Read
I didn’t feel like myself when I woke up. I felt, strange. I looked around, but I couldn’t see anything or focus. I tried to sit up, but I couldn’t move. I began to panic.

“Zylen! Zylen!” I screamed.

Nothing. I was alone. “Zyana! Zyana!” I cried.

An odd, three-dimensional image of Zyana appeared that was fuzzy and oddly colored. “What is it Phoebe?” There was an odd tone to her voice, almost ethereal.

“Something’s wrong!” I exclaimed. “I can’t move! I can’t seem to focus! Help me!”

Zyana shook her head. “I warned him. I told Zylen this could happen.”

“What?”

“Well, to save your mind, I had to remove it from your body.”

“Excuse me?”

“The reason you can’t move is because I had to separate your mind from your body.”

It was now that I could see a body lying in a bed. My body. “What the hell?”

“Don’t worry Phoebe, once we repair the damage to your brain, we should be able to put your mind back into your body.”

“Where’s Zylen?”

“He’s here with me.”

“Why can’t I see him?”

Zyana moved and Zylen’s face took her place. Like hers, it was oddly colored. “Oh Phoebe, I’m so sorry. This is all my fault.” Like Zyana, his voice had that same, mysterious, ethereal tone to it.

“I don’t understand.”

“Last night, you asked me to fuck you with my mind, and I did. It was so amazingly hot I didn’t realize I was losing you until it was too late.”

“I did? No I didn’t! That was your idea!”

“Yes Phoebe, you did.”

“Why are you lying?” I was frustrated with my husband and angry with his lies.

Zyana appeared again and asked, “Are you telling me it was his idea?”

“Yes!” I cried.

“Um… well… maybe,” stammered Zylen.

“I warned you about that!” snapped Zyana. “How can you claim to love her when you do this shit to her?”

Zylen and Zyana argued, and I began to cry. I looked over and saw tears fall down my cheeks. “Why is my body crying?”

“You are still somewhat connected,” explained Zyana.

“And I do love her!” snapped Zylen. “You told me she was strong enough for the mind connection. Had I known this would have happened, I never would tried?”

Zylen and Zyana fought while I helplessly watched myself cry. In frustration, I began to scream. I saw my mouth open and go through the motions of screaming.

“Phoebe! Phoebe!” screamed Zylen.

My eyes popped open. I was sitting up in our bed, naked, soaked in sweat, and shaking. Zylen had his hands on my shoulders, his green face was pale, and his green eyes were practically glowing. I looked around, realizing my body was intact and I was fine.

“Zylen?” My throat hurt.

“You were screaming. I couldn’t get you to stop.”

It took me a moment to remember why. I threw my arms around Zylen and wept into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as I cried. He didn’t say a word, he didn’t need to. He knew I’d tell him once I calmed down. I always did.

This wasn’t my first nightmare by a long shot, and to be honest, I doubt it will be my last. They were triggered by our experimenting with the mind connection during sex. Ever since Zylen and Zyana told me I risked going insane by doing this, it’s been a real fear deep in my soul. Yet, tonight we didn’t use any mind connection with sex, so I wasn’t sure what triggered this one. I knew I’d have to tell Zyana in the morning, but for now, I needed to calm down. This was one of the downsides of being married to the amazingly loving alien that was my husband.

“I need a drink,” I croaked.

“Of course,” said Zylen.

He quickly got me a cold drink. The advantage of the ship, a few buttons gets you pretty much any food item you want, or need. Zylen got me some icy cold water. I drank it down quickly.

“Thanks.”

“More?”

I shook my head no. “It was the computer dream again.”

“Hmm, you usually only get that when we-”

“Yeah,” I interrupted, “I know.”

“Promise me you’ll tell Zyana.”

“I promise.”

“Want to try to sleep again?”

“Yeah.”

Zylen and I snuggled into one another. He pulled my head onto his green chest, where I could hear his heartbeat. It only took a few beats before I was asleep. When I woke up again, it was time for us to get up. I bathed quickly as I was still sticky and sweaty from my nightmare, then dressed. I now had my own uniform issued to me, so I blended in with the crew better. After a quick breakfast, Zylen and I went to see Zyana before I had to report to work.

“Again?” she asked, seeing us walking.

“It was the computer dream again,” I said.

“Did you two mind fuck again?”

“No,” said Zylen.

Zyana checked us both, the said, “Zylen, may I have a moment alone with Phoebe?”

“Sure. I’ll see you later baby.” With that, he gave me a quick kiss and left.

“Why haven’t you told him?” she asked.

“What?”

“What you’re so worried about?”

“I figured he knew.”

“Phoebe,” she said in that maternal, big sister voice.

“What?” I whined. “I have a right to be worried about this, don’t I?”

“I keep telling you, you’ll be fine.”

“Easy for you to say.”

“True. Now, the other issue that’s upsetting you.”

I sighed. “Go on.”

“I spoke with Rhys and he feels that it is possible.”

“What? Really? Does Zylen know?”

“No, not yet.”

“Why not?”

Zyana sighed. “It will require preparing you for the ultimate mind connection.”

“And Zylen won’t go for that as the risk of my mental health.”

“Exactly.”

I sighed. “Could you help prepare me? The way you taught me to control things before?”

“Phoebe, you’re are my brother’s mate. He loves you.”

“But will you help me?”

Zyana took a deep breath, then said, “Yes.”

I threw my arms around her and hugged her tight. My green sister-in-law was going to help me get pregnant. The trick was, how to get Zylen to make that level of a mind connection when we are having sex would be the challenge.

From here, I went to where I work. Of course, the commanding officer wanted to see me first thing. I went to his office, as he wanted to talk with me alone.

“Greetings Phoebe.”

“Greetings Vlad.”

Vlad is what I call him because I can’t quite pronounce his real name, and this is a close as I can get. Like most of these creatures, he’s tall, seven feet even, with green skin, black eyes, and black hair. He’s handsome, polite, forceful, and by far the best boss I’ve ever had. We sat at the small table in his office, in his hand was a tablet.

“You are aware we will be landing soon.”

“Yes.”

“Are you concerned?”

“Why should I be?”

Vlad looked up from his tablet. “Phoebe, I’m well aware of your nightmares.”

“How?”

Vlad smiled that strange, alien smile. “Really Phoebe, you think I don’t know what all occurs on my ship.”

“Everything?” I asked, nervously.

“Relax. I’m the only one who knows.”

I smiled. “Fine, I’m a bit nervous about meeting… them.”

“I would be too if I were you.”

I smiled again. Vlad might be a tough boss, but he was also a great friend. He worked hard to help me transition to their way of life. Well, him, Zylen, and Zyana actually.

“Vlad, do you think they will like me?”

“That is difficult to say. Zylen is their baby, their youngest child. And yet, he is the first to pick a mate.”

“Youngest? You meant there is more than just the two of them?”

“I take it Zylen hasn’t told you much about his family.”

“No. To be honest, I don’t bring it up much. When we are alone, we tend to focus on… one thing.” I could feel my cheeks burning.

Vlad laughed. “I understand. Try talking with Zyana. Trust me, she is a wonderful lady.”

I smiled. “Ah, and you have met the family?”

“Once. They are good people. I met them when Zylen and Zyana joined my crew. And there are two more. Just so you know.”

“And Zylen is the first to pick a mate? Excuse my confusion but do you know why?”

“I have my theories, but it’s not my place to share them. What I can tell you is this, we mate for one primary purpose. I’m sure a smart Earthling like yourself can figure that out. Zylen went against this and picked you for love. There is no doubt in my mind he loves you deeply. But, to his family, the proof must be more… real.”

I bit my lower lip. This tied in with what Zyana and I had been talking about. “I think I understand.”

Vlad gave me that strange, alien smile. “I’m sure when the time is right you’ll do fine. Now, you’d best get back to your station. You have plenty of work to do before we land. I’m going to miss having you on my ship Phoebe.”

“That sounds like I won’t be coming back,” I said, nervously.

“Well, my dear, that really depends on many factors. You are always welcome to be a member of my crew, but I fear you won’t be able to join me for much longer.”

“I’m not sure I understand.”

Vlad leaned in closely and said in an almost whisper voice, “We don’t allow women who are with child to leave the planet’s surface. It’s for her sake as well as the child. And I know that if you can’t leave, I will also lose Zylen and Zyana.”

If my cheeks had been burning before, it was nothing to how much they were burning now. “It can wait, you know.”

Vlad shook his head. “No, Phoebe, it can’t. I’m well aware of how you Earth woman have greater difficulty having children as you get older, and I’m well aware of your age. Getting you with child will be tough enough. And trust me when I say, it may become a factor with… them.”

I looked up at Vlad’s face. There was a seriousness that I had never seen before, but I knew, he was telling me this for my own good. “I understand.”

“Promise you’ll keep me informed.”

“I promise.”

“Good, now off with you before the crew thinks I’m doing things with you that only Zylen does.”

I giggled. “They wouldn’t think that, would they?”

Vlad ran his fingers through my hair and I felt that same feeling I get from Zylen. Passionate, loving, creating a warmth between my legs and a hardening of my nipples. “What do you think now?”

“I… think… I’d better… bye.”

I scrambled to my feet and left. As I got to my station, there was a message from Vlad. It said, “Don’t worry, I won’t ever act on my feelings. Zylen has great taste in a woman and is a better friend. You are his mate, not mine. I can respect that. Just know, I’m not the only one who feels the way I do.”

To be honest, it had never occurred to me that anyone except Zylen even found me attractive. I deleted Vlad’s message and went to work. He was right, with our return to the home planet there was so much more I needed to do. The nice part is that my work was so easy that time always flew by. Ironically, their ability to affect time, only applies on certain worlds like Earth. Here, not so much. It might be the ship’s design, or the fact that I’d be the only one who would be affected. I’m not really sure.

At what I would call my lunch break, I went back to our room. Zylen was there, waiting for me. “Greetings my wife.”

I smiled. I knew the moment I walked in, I was going to have a late lunch today. “Greetings my husband.”

“You look… delicious.”

I bit my lip. “Oh?”

Zylen stepped up and kissed me softly. “Oh yes.”

Clothing never lasts long at this point, and today was no exception. We were naked in a matter of minutes. I climbed onto our bed and asked, “Want to do something we haven’t done in a while?”

Zylen smiled wickedly. “Do tell?”

“Remember when I taught you the classic sixty-nine?”

I swear Zylen nearly jumped on the bed. He fed me his delicious cock as his lips latched on my pussy. I moaned on his cock as I began to lick and suck his growing member while he tongue fucked me. Oral sex was one of the few times Zylen would use his mind connection with me during sex because the connection was never as strong. Though we were doing the mind connection more and more, he was still hesitant to do it. The fear of my insanity was something we both dealt with.

His tongue probed my inner walls, one finger teased my anus. He told me, when we still lived on Earth, that he had learned to extend his tongue and thus, he could hit my g-spot with it. I held his ass as his cock slide down into my throat. It took me a bit of time to master a deep-throat blowjob but once I did, it was amazing for us both. I licked and sucked his cock, occasionally letting my teeth drag along the shaft. He licked inside my pussy and sucked my clit.

I felt my body tense up as my orgasm hit. Just like clockwork, my mouth was filled with the thick, sticky sweet substance of his cum. We devoured each other, moaning and drinking. Then Zylen pulled his still hard cock out of my mouth, spun around, and entered my pussy. It took a moment for the tentacle appendage to enter my ass. This double penetration was so amazing, but it always was.

“Connect with me,” I gasped.

“What?”

“Please, connect with me.”

It was rare for me to make such a request, especially on the heels of my latest nightmare, but deep down I knew it was the right call, though if you asked me why, I couldn’t give you an answer. Zylen rarely refused my requests, so he made the connection. The sensation was amazing as always. My orgasms were more intense, more powerful, and more incredible. Zylen fucked me harder than he had in a long time. The mind connection allowed me to see inside his mind the way he can with me. I saw his hopes, his fears, and so much more. I also saw, we shared a common fear.

Zylen pushed my legs further back. In my mind I was sucking his cock under his desk, being fucked by his cock vaginally while I was pinned against a wall in the bar we first met in while the band played in the background, and anally with me bent over the table in my old apartment back on Earth. This triple mental penetration was like nothing I had experienced before. I knew it was a sample of what Zyana had warned me about when it was time to get me pregnant, but I didn’t care. Zylen was trying to give me the greatest sexual experience of my life, and he succeeded.

My orgasms were non-stop now, my pussy pulsed on his cock, and my mind was starting to spin. I was losing focus faster and faster with each thrust. These images in my mind began to melt. My vision was starting to warp, the room spun and grew dark. I heard the angels singing hymns of praise, devils were chanting my name, and I was burning up with the fever of lust, desire, and passion. Sweat covered my skin adding to the amazing sensation of our fucking. I held Zylen as close as I could, feeling his chest rub against mine, then occasionally he would lean down to suck and bite my nipples. That added sensation made the sex even more amazing. Suddenly, Zylen roared and I felt his cock pulse within me just as everything went black.

I opened my eyes to see my husband lying next to me, stroking my hair. “Welcome back.”

“What happened?”

“Side effect from the mind connection. Zyana warned me this might happen.”

“Am I in my body?”

Zylen laughed. “Yes baby. You’ve only been out for a few minutes.”

“Are you mad at me?”

“Why would I be? The mind connection during our love making is something I enjoy. I just worry how it will affect you.”

“Zylen, why could I see inside parts of your mind you’ve always hidden? I’ve never experienced that before.”

Zylen smiled what I would call a guilty smile. “Zyana spoke with me today.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. It didn’t occur to me that we’d one day want to have a child or two. Then she reminded me of who we would be seeing soon.”

“And?”

“And, your parents were hesitant to accept me at first. Remember?”

“Yeah. I remember.”

“But they did accept me.”

“What did you and my dad talk about?”

Zylen chuckled. “Nice try baby.” He kissed my forehead. “But I’m not telling you. That’s between me and him.”

I smiled. “Can’t blame a girl for trying. And we’d best eat and get back to work. I don’t need to piss off Vlad.”

“Are you going to meet with Rhys?” he asked me, in that serious tone I hated so much.

“Yes,” I whispered. I felt like he was reprimanding me.

Zylen took my face into his hands, softly kissed my lips, and said, “Then I’ll meet you there. We’re doing this together.”

My eyes welled up with tears. I wrapped my arms around Zylen and cried. He held me tight until I calmed down. Then, we got up, bathed, fucked again without the mind connection, got dressed, ate, and went back to work. My coworker, Arti, giggled when I returned. I knew I was late, and I didn’t want to get a lecture. I figured the giggle was because my hair was still damp from the bath I shared with Zylen.

“Have a nice lunch?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said, getting back to work.

“Smells like it,” she said.

Damn it! I was so used to the aroma of us, I forgot others could smell it as well. “Oh,” I said, my cheeks burned.

Arti, like most of the women, was tall, green skinned, and beautiful. “Don’t worry hon,” she said, “Zylen is an amazing guy. Trust me.”

Now I felt sick. Did she just tell me my husband had mind fucked her? “Oh?” I squeaked.

“Don’t worry Phoebe, we didn’t do that. Not that I didn’t want to, though. But he always turned me down. I do know a few of his former lovers, but I won’t point them out unless you want me to.”

I sighed. “Sorry Arti. I guess… I never thought about the fact he had other mental lovers. He told me I was his first physical lover.”

“Is that what I can smell?”

“Yeah.”

“Wow, is physical sex good?”

“Amazing,” I said, smiling. “Zylen has spoiled me so rotten. He is able to make me feel… so incredible. The mind connection makes it… amazing.”

Arti’s eyes lit up. It was like telling a child Santa Claus was real and coming up the walkway. “I hope I find a mate like Zylen.”

“I hope you do too.”

I stayed late to make up for my afternoon delight. Arti made sure I had plenty to do as my penance, but in truth, she knew I didn’t mind. Zylen was waiting for me at Rhys’s office when I finally arrived. The discussion went as I expect it would.

Rhys was certain I could conceive a child with Zylen. The real question was could I survive the process, mentally? Zylen and I had to abstain from being intimate for the next few days while Rhys ran a series of tests on us. Zyana worked with me daily to strengthen my mind so I wouldn’t become insane. To keep Zylen from being tempted, I would sleep in a t-shirt and panties. The tests lasted longer than I had expected, and I fell behind in my job. Luckily, Vlad knew what was going on and supported it.

After several days, Rhys told us it was time. Zyana kissed my cheek at our last session, and wished me luck. I was nervous like the first time we made love. I bathed in our private bathroom and tried to look as sexy as possible. Zylen came into our room, and it was clear he too was nervous. We hated that our love making was now scheduled.

In fact, it was a huge bust. Neither of us enjoyed the sex. The mind connection failed miserably, and Zylen only climaxed when he pulled out in an attempt to change my position. We won’t mention it was the one and only time I didn’t orgasm at all. Zyana said it was normal and offered to help me for the next time, but I turned her down. I said if we were meant to have a child, it would happen.

A few nights later, Zylen and I were lying in bed. “Zylen?” I said.

“Yes Phoebe.”

“I’m sorry about the other night.”

Zylen chuckled. “As am I, my love.”

“We’ve never had a session that was so… bad.”

We both laughed. “Do you remember our lunch date?” he asked.

I smiled. “Oh yes. That was wonderful.”

“I agree. That is what I was hoping we’d experience again once Rhys gave us his clearance, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case.”

“I know,” I sighed. “I think… we put too much pressure on ourselves to conceive and well… you know.”

“Yeah,” Zylen said, stroking my hair. “It was pretty bad.”

“You’ve never had a problem connecting with me before.”

“I know. I don’t know why this time was so bad.”

“Maybe we were trying too hard. My mom always told me when you try too hard, things don’t always work out.”

“Your mom is a smart lady.”

“Yeah, I really miss her.”

“Would you like to see her again? Would that make you happy?”

“How? We left Earth so long ago.”

“If I could make it happen, would it make you happy?”

“Yes! It would make me very happy.”

Zylen wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. “Then you will see them before you meet my family.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

I almost couldn’t sleep. The thought of seeing my family again brought forth a joy that I hadn’t experienced since our lunch date. It seemed that Zylen couldn’t sleep either, so we made love without the mind connection. We each achieved an orgasm, then drifted off to sleep. The next day we met for lunch in our room and instead of seducing me, he handed me a tablet. On the screen were my parents’ faces.

“Mom! Dad!”

“Hello Phoebe!” exclaimed Mom.

“Hey Princess! How’s married life?” asked Dad.

I looked up at Zylen, and smiled. “Thank you,” I mouthed to him.

“You’re welcome,” he mouthed back as he prepared our meal.

We chatted for my entire lunch break. It was hard to not start crying near the end, but Zylen assured me this would not be our last chat. Seeing my parents again was something I never expected. I didn’t mention our failed attempt at getting me pregnant, instead I just shared how happy I was, that I liked my new life, my new job, and some of the friends I had made.

My parents shared the normal daily business, and how my missing person case had closed.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

It turned out my coworkers got worried when they couldn’t get ahold of me, they contacted the police. Mom and Dad told the police I wasn’t missing, I had moved away with my new husband to a remote place, and I was fine.

When our chat ended, and my screen went black, I burst into tears. Zylen wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head and telling me that it was all fine. He assured me this wouldn’t be our last chat, but it couldn’t happen too often for fear of my government picking up on the transmission and putting my parents at risk. I had no problem with that, just knowing I could talk with and see my parents from time to time was a blessing to me.

The remainder of the journey was uneventful. We resumed our normal lovemaking and decided to wait a bit longer before really trying again. Arti and I were working like crazy with the pending landing and Vlad kept us all hopping, even Zylen. The crew had to be healthy when they landed or we would all end up quarantined, which no one wanted.

Vlad called me in for one last meeting. I sat nervously in his office and waited. Luckily, I didn’t have to wait long.

“Thank you for meeting with me on such short notice, Phoebe,” he said as he flew into his office.

“You’re welcome,” I squeaked out. I was nervous about what he wanted to tell me, especially after out last meeting.

“Phoebe, have I ever told you about my mate?” he asked as he sat down.

I looked up at him. “No sir.”

He handed me a tablet where I saw a picture of a tall, green-skinned woman with emerald green eyes, and long, curly black hair. “Her name was Nia. She was beautiful beyond words and gave me two amazing children.”

I bit my lip. I could tell this story wasn’t going to have a happy ending. “What happened to her?”

“As much as we have worked to extend our lives and improve the quality, accidents still happen. Nia was killed in a freak accident that killed several others as well, including my own sister. I was devastated to lose two people so close to me at once. To be honest, I only survived thanks to my children. Even now, they won’t let me leave the planet without one or the other on the ship with me.”

“So, your children are part of your crew?” I asked as I handed the tablet back to him.

Vlad smiled. “The fact that you didn’t know tells me I’m doing much better. Yes, my daughter is part of the crew. If she finds her mate, then my son might take her place. He’s with his mate now as she is carrying their first child.”

“How exciting!” I exclaimed.

“Yes, I’m looking forward to seeing my family grow.”

“But aren’t you worried that at some point neither of your children will be able to join you?”

“No. I’m looking forward to that day, actually. Just as I am looking forward to the news that you and Zylen will be expecting your own blessing.”

I sighed and bit my lip. “That news might not come as soon as we hoped.”

“Oh?”

I blushed hard. “We sort of didn’t have a successful mating like we had hoped.”

“I see,” said Vlad. He paused for a moment, then continued, “Would it make you feel any better if I said Nia and I were nearly separated because I couldn’t seem to do the same with her?”

“Really?”

“Really. Nia’s family didn’t care for me. Being a pilot and working assignments that take me away from the planet meant taking Nia away from them. Don’t get me wrong, they loved her deeply and only wanted what was best for her. Her death… hurt us all.”

“I understand that. Leaving my parents to come here hurt us all as well.”

“I know. It’s why I make your chat possible.”

“You?”

“Zylen told me you were sad, though not the reason for your sadness, and said you needed something to help you feel better. When he told me what he wanted, I had to make it happen. I know what I would give to see and speak with Nia just once more.”

A tear escaped my eye before I could stop it. I wiped it away quickly then said, “Thank you.”

Vlad smiled, then said, “Now, when we land, it is very possible that you and Zylen will be separated as we depart by stations. Medical is one of the last to depart so I want you to stay with Arti until either Zylen or Zyana collect you. Arti knows the drill, and I know she’ll make sure you’re all right.”

“Okay. Is there anything else I need to know?”

“Just listen to Arti. Check your messages as you and Arti have a lot of reports to finish up and the clock is ticking.”

I giggled. Vlad had worked hard to learn Earth idioms and loved that I was one of the few on the ship who understood and appreciated them. “Aye, aye, Captain!” I gave a mock salute and left.

Vlad wasn’t kidding, Arti and I were up to our eyeballs in reports that had to be completed before we landed. Zylen and I hardly saw each other during this, but we still found ways to keep things fun. I would leave little notes for him telling him how much I loved him, and he would little gifts and surprises for me in our room. One in particular was a small broach that I could wear on my uniform. It was a small flower, like a pink rose. Arti loved it and told me the flower was called Culus, and is one that grows wild on their planet. I nearly cried. I was very excited and couldn’t wait to see my new planet.

The landing went smoothly and soon it was time to see my new world. Arti was so excited to escort me off the ship. Zylen and Zyana were still finishing up when we headed off. I wasn’t worried as I knew Arti would show me around. We headed out and walked into a large hangar or bay. I was disappointed because I was hoping we’d head right outside, but I figured it was like going to an airport where you go from the plane to the terminal.

All around, I saw so many people working. It was now that I realized how short I was compared to most of these people. Arti led me through the bay and into a well-lit hallway. People or creatures walked pass us, a few looked our way, but most just kept moving on. In fact, they tended to swing wide as they passed us. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but maybe I should have.

Two very large creatures blocked our path. Both had to be over seven feet tall. The taller one had forest green skin and thick black hair. The shorter one’s skin was a shade or two lighter, with longer black hair. Both appeared to be very muscular, and I got a real bad vibe from them. To be honest, I was very nervous to the point of being scared. If this had been Earth, I would have described them as thugs.

The taller of the two thugs said in a deep voice, “You two need to come with us.”

“Why?” asked Arti.

“We have our orders,” said thug two, whose voice wasn’t as deep.

“From who?” questioned Arti. Her tone was harsh, and it told me things were not going as planned.

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way, it’s up to you,” thug one said. My nervousness had now become pure fear when he put his hand on my arm.

Arti shoved thug one away from me, and screamed, “Run Phoebe! Run!”

I didn’t hesitate, but started running. I had no idea where I was going, but I was hoping I could find a place to hide. Unfortunately, a third creature appeared from out of nowhere and I slammed full force into him, knocking me to the floor. I tried to scramble to my feet, but I was flipped onto my stomach and handcuffed. Creature number three picked me up like I was a rag doll, and I saw Arti was cuffed and between thug one and thug two.

“Sorry,” Arti mouthed.

“Take them,” growled thug one.

Both Arti and I tried to resist but it was futile. They marched us off like a pair of common criminals, and I had no idea why. Terror and fear filled my mind and soul. I knew something was terribly wrong, though I didn’t know why.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

Thug two chuckled a bit, then said, “Silence. You’re in enough trouble as it is.”

“But why are you doing this?” I asked.

“Shhh,” whispered Arti, “just do what they say.”

“You should listen to your friend,” said the third thug.

I looked at Arti. I could see the fear in her eyes. “Stay calm,” she mouthed to me.

I nodded my understanding, though staying calm was really difficult. I was scared shitless. We were put into separate vehicles, Thug Three sat next to me and Thug One drove. I could only guess that Thug Two was with Arti. I was taken to a strange building, but try as I might, I couldn’t see any sign of Arti. I had no idea where Thug Two had taken her or if she was all right.

They took me to a small room with only one door, my wrists still cuffed from behind, and left alone. There was no visible furniture so I paced around the room, hoping to find an escape, but there was none. I wondered if Zylen knew what had happened. I worried about Arti because she was probably in as much danger as I was, if not more.

I’m not sure how long I was in there before an older man walked in. I didn’t like his vibe either. He was holding a tablet in his hands. There was something about him that didn’t sit right with me, and something eerily familiar.

Like every other creature I had met, he was tall, green skinned like Zylen, but with dark, cold eyes. His hair was more salt and pepper and his face was wrinkled from years of work and worry. He touched the tablet and a table with two chairs rose up from the floor. I jumped back into a corner as best as I could. Another touch and my handcuffs fell off. I stretched my arms and rubbed my wrists trying to ease the pain.

“I understand you speak our language,” he said.

“It would seem that way,” I replied.

“Sit. Let’s talk.”

I watched him sit down in the chair that faced away from the door, and after a moment or twelve, I sat across from him. “What this all about?”

“I’m Uri,” he said. “Do you have a name, creature?”

“Phoebe.”

“Phoe-be?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know why you are here, Phoe-be?”

I didn’t like the way he said my name or the way he made me feel. “No, I don’t. Why don’t you tell me?” I snapped.

His smile was terrifying. “You are here because you are not one of us.”

“Well, yeah, technically.”

“Where are you from?”

“I lived in a small town call Beaumont for many years before moving.”

Uri didn’t look pleased. “What planet, Phoe-be?”

“Oh, we call it Earth.”

Uri typed into the tablet. “And, who did you steal that uniform from?”

“Excuse me?”

“Who did you steal that uniform from? Did you kill them or just incapacitate them?”

I couldn’t believe my ears. “I neither stole this nor hurt anyone. I was given this uniform from Vlad, I think.” Truth be told, I wasn’t exactly sure who issued my uniform, but I figured Vlad’s name carried more weight than anyone else’s.

“Who?”

“Vlad, the ship’s commanding officer.”

“There is no Vlad.”

It took me a moment to remember that was what I called him because I couldn’t say his real name. “Okay, I know that isn’t exactly his name, but I know it’s close. I can’t make all the sounds your people can.”

“You need to tell me the truth or you will be severely punished.”

“I am!” I yelled. “Why don’t you quit being so fucking cryptic and tell me what the hell is going on here?”

“It is a crime to steal from members of our ships.”

“I didn’t steal anything. And where is Arti?”

“Who?”

“Arti. The woman who was arrested with me.”

Uri cocked his head to one side. I could tell that my phrasing was not what he was familiar with. “If I were you, I’d worry about my own self.”

“Where is Arti?”

Uri stood up. “We’ll talk again when you’ve had time to think about your lies.”

“I’m not lying!”

Uri left the room and the table and chairs went back into the floor. At least the handcuffs were off and gone. I beat and kicked on the door for a few minutes, screaming some choice obscenities. When that didn’t work, I started checking the floor but I couldn’t find any holes or indication that there was any openings. Damn their technology, I thought. I sat in the corner opposite the door, and cried. I started to worry about Arti, Zylen, and Zyana, and wondered what would happen to me.

The door opened again and Vlad walked in. I almost couldn’t believe my eyes. “Vlad?”

“Come Phoebe, we are leaving this place.” His voice was stern, with a hint of anger.

I scrambled to my feet quickly dashed to the door, hugging Vlad. I didn’t care how inappropriate it might have been, I was just so happy to see anyone from the ship, especially him.

“Thank you,” I sobbed.

“Enough!” he growled. “You will walk out of here like a member of my crew. Stop this foolish crying, immediately.”

I straighten myself up, wiped my face with my hands and said, “Yes sir.”

“We well talk when we get to the vehicle. My daughter is waiting. You will not speak or engage with anyone no matter what they say or do. Is that clear?”

“Is Zylen all right?”

“Is that clear, Phoebe?” he roared.

“Yes sir,” I squeaked.

Vlad walked out and I followed like a lost puppy. I could feel the eyes of the thug squad on me as we left. I heard one say, “You’ll be back, alien.”

“This isn’t over yet,” said another.

Per Vlad’s orders, I kept my mouth shut. Though to be honest, I was too scared to talk. He led me out of the building and it was my first chance to see the outside world. There were lots of tall building along the street. The sky was a darker shade of blue than Earth’s, and the vehicles looked like floating cars, but different. Vlad opened a door and motioned for me to enter. I climbed in and saw Arti.

“Phoebe!” she exclaimed.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her in a big hug as Vlad climbed in and we left. “Are you all right?” I asked.

“I’m fine,” she said. “I’m just sorry.”

“For what?” I asked.

Vlad turned his seat toward us and said, “She knew this could happened. It’s why she was assigned to be with you.”

“Wait, Arti is your daughter?”

“She is indeed. And she was told to get you to the meeting place.”

“I tried Father,” she said. “They were waiting for us.”

“Arti’s right. It was almost like an ambush,” I said. “And who’s driving this thing?”

“Auto-pilot,” said Vlad. “And I can see my efforts to inform them you were coming either backfired or was used for this purpose. I am not sure.”

“What about Zylen and Zyana? Are they hurt?” I asked.

“They are fine. Zylen is a bit upset you were taken into custody, but that’s why I went for you instead of him. Plus, I knew they wouldn’t release Arti to him.”

“Father does have a point. Zylen could have freed you, but not both of us,” said Arti.

The vehicle turned and slowed. “We have arrived.”

Vlad’s chair spun back around and he parked the vehicle. The back door opened and Arti and I stepped out. Vlad led us into a building and to an elevator. A moment later we were out of the elevator and walked down a long hallway. Vlad stopped at one door, put his hand on a black plate, and the door slid open. I saw Zyana standing there.

“Phoebe!” she exclaimed, rushed up, and hugged me tight.

Once she released me, we walked in as Zylen stepped into the room. His face screamed the worry he had been feeling during my disappearance.

“Zylen!” I exclaimed, and rushed into his arms.

“Have you been harmed?” he asked, holding me tight.

“No,” I whispered.

“What the hell happened?” snapped Zylen, as he held me at arm’s length. Never had I seen him so angry.

“We got arrested,” I said.

“They knew we were coming,” said Arti. “We were stopped and when we resisted, they took us by force.”

“Arti tried to distract them so I could escape, but a third one blocked my path, knocked me to the floor, and put handcuffs on me.”

Zylen grabbed my arm and saw the red marks on my wrists. Rage filled his eyes. “My mate, in handcuffs?” he growled.

Arti held up her arm to show hers as well, and said, “They separated us so I couldn’t protect Phoebe. Zylen, I’m so sorry!”

“It’s not your fault Arti,” said Zylen. “Are you hurt?”

“No,” said Arti. “I was just worried about Phoebe.”

“We need to take our leave now,” said Vlad. “I will notify you when we are ready to depart. You know the rules Zylen.”

“Yes sir,” said Zylen.

“Phoebe,” said Vlad, “take care and good luck tonight.”

“Thanks,” I said. “And thanks for rescuing me… I mean… us.”

“Hopefully it won’t be needed again,” Vlad said, then he and Arti left.

Zyana stepped up and said, “We need to start getting ready, and I’m sure Phoebe would like to bathe.”

Zylen leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips, then said, “Yes, I think you are correct. Do you need anything my love?”

I sighed. “I just want to put this incident behind me.”

“I agree,” said Zylen.

“Come on Phoebe,” said Zyana, “let’s get you ready for tonight.”

Zyana let me to the bathroom and once I understood how to work the tub, she left me alone. A soak in a hot tub did help me relax and put my stressful morning behind me. Once I was clean, and relaxed, I got dressed. I slipped on the black halter top dress with blue handkerchief skirt that I wore the night Zylen and I first met. I added my beautiful broach and pinned it over my heart. Once my hair was styled and my makeup was applied I stepped out. Zylen and Zyana were both dressed very smartly in their dress uniforms.

“You look amazing, Phoebe,” said Zylen.

“You look pretty fine yourself,” I said.

Zylen took both my wrists into his hands. I felt a warmth flow from his hands into my body, with extra heat in my wrists where the marks from the handcuffs had been. The sensation was so comforting and loving. I felt my body relax all over and thought he was trying to ease my fears. Then he removed his hands, and I saw the red marks were gone.

“What the?” I asked.

“I hope you don’t mind I did that,” he said, smiling.

“Not in the least,” I said.

“Are you two finished?” asked Zyana. “I’d like to get going.”

Zylen took my hand and we left. The journey I had been both looking forward to, and dreading for some time now, went quickly and quietly. We arrived at a large home with beautiful pink and red Culus flowers filling the yard, and large tinted windows. Zylen placed his hand on the black plate like the one outside the apartment. There was a pause, then the door opened. An older woman was standing there before us. She was tall, with green skin, blue eyes, and gray hair.

“Zylen!” she exclaimed hugging him first. “Zyana!” Hugging her.

“Hello Mother,” said Zylen.

“Hello Mother,” said Zyana.

“Mother,” said Zylen, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, “I wish for you to meet Phoebe. She is from Earth. Phoebe, this is my mother, Luna.”

“Hello,” I squeaked.

I could see the question on Luna’s face. So could Zylen. “Mother, Phoebe is my mate.”

I watched the question turn to joy as Luna wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. I could feel her love and joy through her touch. “Oh Zylen! I’m so happy! When will the child be here?”

I tried to speak but my words were mere mumbled due to Luna’s tight hug. She pulled me back as I squeaked out, “-gant.”

“What?” she asked.

I cleared my throat and said, “I’m not pregnant.”

Luna’s brow wrinkled and it was clear she didn’t understand my words. “She isn’t with child Mother,” said Zylen. “At least, not yet anyway.”

Luna frowned, I felt her disappointment and sorrow. I knew something was wrong. She released me, and said, “What?”

“Mother,” said Zylen, “I chose a mate I love. Isn’t that what really matters?”

I could see the conflict on Luna’s face. “You love her?”

“Yes mother,” said Zylen, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, “and she loves me. We were joined on Earth before we left.”

I was still nervous, but quietly waited. I could see Zyana biting her lip and waiting as well. Luna looked at me, then Zylen, then back at me.

“I’ve always told my children to follow their hearts. Looks like this one finally listened to me.” Luna smiled that strange, alien smile, then added, “Welcome to the family, Phoebe.”

I could see the relief on Zyana’s face as I said, “Thank you Luna.”

We sat in a large room with large, comfy chairs and all talked. Soon I heard a strange sound, and Luna said, “That’s either your brother or your sister.”

She darted to the door, and returned a moment later with two creatures who turned out to be Dax, Zylen’s brother, and Kizzy, his sister. Kizzy was so excited to meet me and like Zyana, sat and talked with me while Dax pulled Zylen aside to have a brotherly talk. Luna excused herself to finish dinner. The girls handed me a tablet and shared with me family pictures. Most were of the four as children, and some including Luna. What bothered me was there were no pictures of their father. I also learned that Zyana and Zylen are twins. Zyana was a bit older, but it explained why these two were so close.

Luna called the girls into the kitchen and I was left to enjoy the pictures alone. Then, I came across a picture of a man I had seen before. At first, I thought my mind was playing a trick, but the next picture he was in, I knew I recognized him. I was looking at a picture of the man whom I met with in the small room that Vlad had rescued me from.

I heard the front door open and a male voice that was all too familiar bellow out, “Luna! Are the kids here yet?”

My hands shook as I set the tablet on the small table and looked up. There were the cold, dark eyes of my interrogator. “Well now,” he said in a tone so chilling, I swear my blood froze. “Isn’t this an interesting turn of events. Get up alien.”

I stood up slowly. I had no idea what to do. “I… I… I can… explain,” I stammered.

“I’m sure you can alien. What was your name again?”

“Phoebe.”

“Right, Phoe-be.” Uri pulled out a weapon and pointed it at me. “Not a sound alien. Or else.”

I nodded my understanding. Uri gestured for me to come closer until I was a foot away from him. My heart was racing, my body was shaking, and I wasn’t sure what would happen next.

He pushed a button on his collar and said, “I need a unit at my residence. I’ve captured an alien intruder in my home.”

“It’s not what you think,” I whispered.

“Uri!” called Luna. “Is that you?”

“Yes my love!” he called, then said to me softly, “One more word and I won’t wait for the unit to take you out of here.”

I’m not sure who entered the room first, as it all blurs in my memory. I heard someone call my name and refer to Uri as “Father.” Uri grabbed my arm and my mind nearly exploded. I saw my memories of how I met Zylen and Zyana, my wedding, my parents, and my journey here. I also felt Uri’s fear, anger, and love for his family. I saw Zylen and Zyana as children playing in what I’d call a park. I saw Dax, Kizzy, Zyana, and Zylen at different stages of their lives. I saw images of Luna when she was a younger woman. These weren’t the pictures from the photo album, but Uri’s personal memories. I understood that he was only trying to protect Luna and their four children. The problem was, he was hurting his youngest child by hurting me.

I could hear screaming, then realized it was me. Voices all around me were muted and muffled. I’m not sure who was talking or what they were saying, but it sounded frenzied.

Then, the images changed; I felt a calmness, and a level of peace. I knew Uri was no longer touching me, Zyana was. There is a distinct difference between how each person feels, and I can’t explain it any better than that. Though I couldn’t see her, I knew it was her. The images I was seeing were comforting, but they too were blurring. Soon, I felt the room spin and everything went black.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by NymphWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments