Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party at the End of the World

"The Director has other things on his mind as the last surviving humans hold a non-stop orgy."

19
6 Comments 6
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: The 2012 Phenomenon
Director's log: Day 223

Alcohol might have been the answer, if only there was some of it left. The beer ran out first, not that there was much of that to start with. A week later the liquor was all gone. That was over a month ago. The only way to make more would be to ferment some of the small stock of remaining grain. And that is reserved for a seed stock if we survive long enough to repopulate the surface.

High above the cavern the Cobalt-Thorium clock keeps its irregular count. In the early days the count decreased rapidly dropping by a point every day. Two months later the ticks came only every other day and two months after that it was once every four days. Today it is barely one a week.

Each tick is now an excuse for a party. Not that this is exactly unusual, there being little else to do. The whole cavern is fully automated including the nuclear pile. Which is just as well since none of us know the first thing about fixing it.

According to the politicians the cavern was going to be staffed by the great and the good, distinguished scientists, artists and engineers. The cream of humanity surviving the nuclear holocaust. In practice of course they had a different plan, instead of saving humanity they thought they would save their own miserable lives.

They forgot just one thing, me. Everyone here calls me the Director but that isn't my real job title. I was the superintendent, the shlub whose job it was to keep the politician's bolt hole clean and tidy while they played nuclear chicken.

When they got here in their helicopters and limousines they were mighty upset to find the cavern already filled. And I think I did an awesome job considering the circumstances. There wasn't time to reach MIT but I found the next best thing, the staff of the Genius bar from the Apple store in the Mall and the Denver Broncos cheerleading squad.

And right now those guys and gals are having the wildest party of their lives. And good for them as its going to be their last one.

"No more work!"

Lizzy strode into my office, turned and bent at the waist to touch her toes so that all I could see was her legs and ass. Someone had used a sharpie to write 'Director's Use Only' across her coccyx and Endorse Here' with an arrow pointing to her pussy. She was naked of course, pretty much everyone is naked here almost all of the time.

This gave me no choice. If I declined her offer she would only come back with a friend or two or three or a dozen. If that happened I might as well have tried to bluff it out in the cavern.

I moved forward

The ex-cheerleader rewarded with a deep sigh as my tongue slid across her labia. Lizzy knew this position drove me wild as it stretched her buttocks up and apart displaying the unattainable prize of her virgin asshole.

Lizzy's anal virginity was something of a cavern obsession. If any of the women had been virgins when the cavern closed, none had remained in that condition very long. As the descent into unbridled debauchery continued, anal sex had become the vogue. One week was declared 'anal week' and the anal threesome or moresome became the preferred style.

By the end of anal week, every girl had surrendered her ass to at least one cock. Every girl except Lizzie who had been on shift in the control room. At first offers to 'correct' this oversight were politely rebuffed with a smile. Then it was realized that she was the only surviving virgin of any sort on planet earth.

How was Lizzie going to pop her anal cherry? Who would be the lucky guy? Maybe it would be a girl. But the more obsessed we became at the thought of her untouched ass, the more important it became to Lizzie to keep it that way.

Asshantiy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Asshantiy

Once she gave it away she would be back to being just another cheerleader.

Lizzie giggled and turned to wag a finger at me as my tongue found her anal bud. Rimming was acceptable but nothing more. She must have seen the monitor on my desktop as she turned.

"Oh shit," Lizzy grabbed the mouse and pulled up the video of the reactor control room. Or rather what was left of it. The wall behind the console was covered with lights blinking red.

I quickly explained the situation. There had been an explosion of some sort in the control room. The reactor was going critical and would blow in less than an hour. To do anything about it we would need to be the other side of the control room door which would take at least four hours to cut through.

By now we had both become so used to the prospect of an imminent demise that the sure and certain knowledge that we were going to die within minutes came as something of a release.

"Well on the squad we have a saying," Lizzie said pensively, "when you are two touchdowns behind in the fourth quarter, the only thing left to do is shake your booty and make 'em happy."

The cheerleader pressed her body up against mine, her fingers reaching for my cock. I lifted her onto the desk and started finger fucking her with short, sharp, savage thrusts.

"Oh yes baby," Lizzie encouraged me, "like an animal, take me, make it hurt!"

I continued adding slaps to her face and breasts between thrusts. Lizzie didn't flinch or try to pull away. Instead she pushed her face forward as if to receive a caress.

This needed serious attention. I picked the naked girl up and carried her to the bed where I kept a stash of cable ties. A few deft moves later and Lizzie was spread eagled and face down on the bed with a limb fastened to each corner post.

When she was completely helpless I made my plan known by kneeling down between her legs and planting my tongue firmly in her ass.

Lizzie didn't speak, just emitted a low grunt.

Taking this as consent, I returned to fingering her pussy while my tongue worked on her ass. I knew I needed to work quickly even if the first rule of ass fucking is to take it slow. Once her ass was wetted, I worked my thumb into her ass causing the grunts to turn to yelps.

"Fuck me you dickhead, fuck me." Lizzie retorted. As I skewered her cunt with my cock, it occurred to me that this might well be the last words said by any member of the human race.

After a couple of strokes in her pussy to wet my prick, I placed the tip of my cock up against her asshole then drove home without remorse.

My fingers found her clit and I frigged her as my cock pounded her ass. Soon her whole body was writhing underneath me and she was howling. I felt her ass throbbing around my cock, the only certain proof that a woman has come.

Her body relaxed again and the howls turned back to grunts and then to little sighs as I finished my work. Soon my seed was filling her ass, anointing her loss of virginity.

We lay together for some time, my cock still inside her. Then there was the sound of an explosion but rather quiet and coming from my desk, not the control room. It was followed rather incongruously by a trumpet sound. The picture of the blasted control room was gone, replaced by the video feed from the real control room where everyone was doing their jobs as normal. The message on my desktop monitor explained it all: "You have failed the Kobayashu Maru".

And all that was going through my mind was not 'this was only a drill' but 'Lizzie is going to be furious about this when I untie her'.
Published 
Written by ByronLord
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments