Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Princess and the Wish

"A princess trades in her crown to make her wish come true"

8
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Magical Sex Stories
As a princess, sixteen-year-old Beatrice had been sent on a tour of surrounding kingdoms by her parents. Her life was not her own, it was her parents and their decision was that she would marry one of four princes in nearby kingdoms to strengthen the bond between the two. After meeting all four, she couldn't imagine a worse fate. Each prince was ugly, inside and out, and her existence would be to serve them for the rest of her life.

She had recently grown to detest palace life and was missing joy in her life. Her carriage was on its way back to her castle and upon arrival, her father would ask her which of the princes she had chosen. But on the way back, one of the horses lost a shoe and the driver had to pull over at the next village to find a farrier. Tired from sitting in the carriage all day, she announced to her servants that she would be taking a walk. They each insisted that they accompany her, but she refused and stated that she must go alone. However, one of the royal guards named James refused to let the princess wander around a strange village without protection.

James was the strong silent type, a handsome man whom Beatrice had been fond of for several years. While she protested his presence on her walk, she was secretly glad to have him near. While wandering through the village, she came across an old woman dressed in rags who was holding out a hat in hopes of some generosity. Beatrice never carried any money on her, but she did stop to talk to the woman after noticing how the villagers all ignored her.

"Are you alright, ma'am? Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Oh, my child. I am old and have no food or shelter." Her voice was raspy and dry and she broke Beatrice's heart.

"Sweet woman, I am sorry that I have no money on me, but it would be my honor to bring you a cup of water." Beatrice went to the nearby well and grabbed one of the drinking cups that were laid out for any villager to drink from. She brought the cup back to the old woman who drank it quickly.

"Oh thank you, sweet child. Now please, tell me what your heart desires." Nobody had ever asked Beatrice what she wanted, her path had always been laid out for her. She leaned in to make sure James couldn't overhear.

"Well," she whispered, "I wish that I were free to chose who I could love." The old lady smiled a big toothless grin.

"And who would you chose, my dear?" Beatrice motioned over to James. "Oh, he is a handsome fellow. My child, close your eyes, wish for him and let me have your tiara. If you do these three things, I can make that wish come true."

"You can?" Beatrice asked with a laugh. She thought the woman was joking, but she played along. She closed her eyes and imagined herself alone with James deep in the woods. She removed her tiara and handed it to the old woman thinking that they would have a laugh. But when she opened her eyes, the old woman was gone. The whole village had vanished and she was in the middle of an empty wood. She turned around and there was James, looking strong and rugged. He was grinning at her, love and lust in his eyes as he walked towards her and held out his hand to help her up.

Once on her feet, James instantly embraced her and his lips met hers, true love's first kiss. His lips were so soft, his breath so warm and his dark beard tickled her soft face. He removed the pin in her golden blonde hair, causing her bun to come undone and her hair to fall in beautiful curls. Her blue eyes met his deep brown and she felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

His hands moved to her back as he unbuttoned the back of her lilac dress. His strong hands slid it down past her shoulders, exposing her perky breasts. Beatrice didn't know what was happening, but she knew that she was loving it. Her entire body felt warm and tingly as James bent down and began kissing them, his lips pressing her soft nipples between them as his tongue began to circle around them. They began to firm up as James slid her dress off her hips and removed her knickers, resting his strong hand on her bare vagina. It felt so wonderful as he kissed down her belly and buried his face between her legs.

"Oh, James!" She exclaimed as his tongue began to trace her lips and it landed on the nub at the apex. He began to circle his tongue around it as Beatrice's moans built louder and louder, her breathing uncontrollable. As his tongue stimulated her virgin opening, he began to remove his vest and unbutton his shirt. Beatrice looked down and admired his hairy, muscular body. She was consumed with the desire to kiss his chest when a sudden sensation felt like it was making her whole body seize up. Was this magic? What had James done? She began to cry out in pure bliss as fluids released from her womanhood.

"What just happened?," she asked as James stepped back and removed his pants. Her eyes followed his hairy chest and stomach down to his hairy crotch. She had never seen a penis before, but her instant reaction was that James had a huge one.

"You just had your first orgasm," he said with a grin.

LeanaRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeanaRose

As he turned around to bend over, she noticed that even his butt made her heart feel fluttery. He laid his clothes on the floor and returned for Beatrice, taking her in his arms as he laid her down on her back on top of them to protect her skin from the forest floor. He romantically climbed on top of her, kissing her again as he bent her knees around him and positioned his hard dick against her soft, wet vagina. She moaned softly as he began to gently rub his head along her lips.

"My dear sweet maiden, this may hurt you a little. Is that alright?" Beatrice reached up to run her fingers through his long dark hair. He was calling her maiden, had he forgotten that she was a princess? Or was this part of the spell, was she no longer royal and truly free to be with him?

"Yes, my love. This is everything I've ever wanted." And with that, James gently pressed his head into her.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed as he spread her open. A sharp pain coursed through her body as he penetrated her vagina for the first time. But through the pain, she still wanted him. Deep down, this was all she ever wanted. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing his head back to hers as she kissed him more. He began to slowly rock his cock in and out of her, gently as he could as he continued to work it in deeper and deeper. He went slow, paying close attention to her face and her moans looking for signs of pleasure through the pain. And she began to feel a different kind of pleasure deep inside, in places she didn't even know could feel good.

He kissed her neck and nibbled on her ears and she felt so close to him, as if they were one. His kisses lead down to her collarbone and back to her breasts. She enjoyed watching him try to stop her bouncing boobs with his mouth as he sucked her nipple into his lips. That felt amazing too, as if her breasts were somehow connected to the same pleasure source that was stimulated deep inside of her. His breathing became heavy as he returned to kissing her lips and built up speed.

James grew sweatier and warmer as he made love to Beatrice. She held him close, running her hands over his strong back as he grunted and exclaimed "Oh, yes!" and she began to feel that magic feeling again. Her body was coursing with pleasure as she cried out in ecstasy. He slowed down and enjoyed feeling her little vagina grip his big dick tightly as she came, emitting fluids that dripped down his hairy balls onto the forest floor. He kissed her until her orgasm subsided.

Looking up at the sun beaming through the trees, Beatrice exclaimed "Wow!" as James withdrew his cock and picked her up. Turning around and holding her in the air, he gently sat down on his dirty, wet clothes and set her in his lap facing him. Grabbing her hips, he gently glided her over his cock as he slid her down on it. She couldn't help but moan as he penetrated her and she rested her hands on his strong shoulders. He spread his legs, knees bent as he rested his arms on the ground behind him and began to hump her. She placed her feet firmly on the ground on either side and was reminded of her horse riding lessons when she would disobey her parents and ride astride. She planted her feet firmly on the ground and mimicked that motion, bouncing against James' thrusts and increasing the pleasure for both of them.

Beatrice stared longingly into James' eyes, his sweat beading all over his face. He somehow became even more handsome this way and she ran her hands through his chest hair. He praised her performance, saying "Oh wow!" and "You're amazing!" as they worked together to bring immense physical pleasure to one another. They were both consumed with great joy as they made love and Beatrice felt like she had found the missing piece in her life.

She was starting to feel that same feeling from before again. Her body got warm and tingly and her legs began to shake uncontrollably. She could feel a rush of energy being released and she wasn't sure if she could handle it. At that same moment, James began to moan and writhe. Beatrice's vagina tightened around his dick as he orgasmed, filling her with his seed of life. She watched his face tense up and his mouth open as he moaned, thrusting deep inside of her as he froze. He held her hips tightly with both hands as he relaxed, laying down on his back and straightening his legs. As he released his hold on her, Beatrice slid off his dick and leaned forward. Her breasts pressed into his sweaty chest as she kissed him, the two out of breath and breathing heavy as he wrapped his strong arms around her and held her close.

"Fair maiden, you are everything I've ever desired. Please, be my wife and share the rest of your life with me so that I may pleasure you like this every day until our last day on this Earth."

"Yes, James. Yes, I will marry you." They sealed the proposal with another kiss as they lay there on the forest floor, the start of a beautiful life that Beatrice never knew she could have.

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments