Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Red Eye Flight From Dallas to Vegas

"Please tell me this wasn't a fantasy . ."

7
1 Comment 1
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was taking the red eye flight from Dallas to Las Vegas,which meant I had to arrive at the Love Field Gates by 6:00 in the morning. I grabbed a donut from the stash put out by the airline and took a seat in the passenger waiting area, casually looking at a copy of the morning news.

You showed up in a sexy black skirt and a casual button down shirt, with a blazer hanging off your arm. Your chocolate brown hair hung lazily across your shoulders, curling at the ends. We exchanged quick glances and a smile, enough to peek my curiosity as to whether that smile was just an acknowledgment of friendliness or perhaps something more.

We were grouped into boarding groups and I was in group A, which meant I boarded before you. I placed my work satchel in the overhead bin and took a window seat towards the back of the plane. I was surprised to see the plane was less than half full and even more surprised as I saw you making you way down the aisle towards the back of the plane where I had taken up a seat all to myself.

There were plenty of empty rows and empty seats, so when you asked if anyone was sitting on my row, I was quite surprised.

I watched as you placed your luggage into the overhead bin, your short skirt inching up your bare legs in a most provocative manner. You closed the bin door and sat in the aisle seat, leaving the space between us open. I had my lap sitting on the tray table in front of me and was doing my best to answer a few emails before we took off. You pulled out a novel, I think it was Fifty Shades of Gray and opened it to the midway point. I have to admit, I found it intriguing that you pull out an erotic romance novel in front of a total stranger.

I glanced over and asked of you were going to Vegas for business or pleasure and you replied “Pleasure.”

I had to smile. I was going for business, but hoped for pleasure. You laughed.

As the plane took off, you seemed nervous, but you didn’t say much. At the sound of the tone, we both put our seat back trays back down. I scanned through some work materials, but couldn’t focus. I stared out the window at the blue sky and the clouds rushing by. When I glanced back, you had put your tray table up and pulled your legs up under yourself, had turned towards me and appeared to be asleep, your novel resting in the seat between us. I could see your pink panties and wondered if you had a boyfriend. I didn’t see a ring on your hand.

A stewardess passed by and placed a blanket over you. You hummed ever so slightly, but never opened your eyes. The flight was a bumpy one and eventually, you ended up in the seat right next to me. I didn’t mind, because you were cute beyond belief.

You placed your head on my shoulder, your eyes still closed. I wondered if you knew the effect you were having on me. I slipped my hand under the blanket covering you and rested my hand on your knee. I fully expected you to push my hand away, but you didn’t. With another bump, you reached over and placed your hand on my leg, mere inches from my throbbing manhood. You never opened your eyes.

I slid my hand to your thigh and you left out a soft humming sound. I could tell you were slightly aroused and I suspected you knew I was equally aroused. The stewardess slipped past us and she glanced my way, I’m pretty sure she probably surmised we were lovers.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

She offered me a blanket and I thanked her as she handed me one. I spread the blanket over the both of us, even as we bumped along through some more turbulence.

Your hand was now practically on top of the bulge in my trousers. One more bump, and you’d be holding on to my steel rod.

My hand rested at the very edge of your mini-skirt. You shifted in your seat, parting your legs as you leaned against me. I slipped my hand farther up your leg, stopping just short of your panties. I waited to see if you would accept or reject my advances. To my surprise, you did neither. I listened to your breathing. Then you put your hand on top of mine and squeezed. You hummed in approval. I slipped a finger under the edge of your panties, as you parted your legs. I could feel your wetness and I knew you were extremely turned on. You hummed so very lowly, as I slipped my finger along the outer edge of your womanhood.

I lightly fingered your womanhood, as you kept your eyes closed. Your breathing became more labored and you inhaled and then breathed out a deep sigh as I worked my finger back and forth along the folds of your vagina. You grabbed my erection and squeezed. I thought for sure I would cream in my pants.

I unzipped my pants and opened my zipper, as you dug into my underwear, while I was still probing your womanhood. You felt for my cock and upon finding it, slipped your slender fingers around my shaft, pressing along the back side of my manhood. The entire time, you never opened your eyes.

The ride was entering into more turbulence and the Captain turned on the seat-belt sign. With the announcement, you withdrew your hand from my fly. I readjusted myself and pretended to be asleep as your eyes fluttered open and you looked around.

Instead of fastening your seat belt, you staggered to your feet, adjusting your mini-skirt before you passed down the aisle to the restroom. I pulled the blanket up under my chin and refastened my trousers. I dozed off. When I woke up, you were back in your seat, reading your novel. I glanced over at you and you smiled. You are so mischievous.

Still, you didn’t say anything.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The stewardess work me up as we were making our final approach into McLaren in Vegas. I wanted to say something to you, but I didn’t know what to say.

You placed a bookmark in your novel and shoved it into your handbag. After we landed, I wanted to ask you about your stay in Vegas, but I didn’t have the courage to say anything. You retrieved your luggage from the overhead bin after we landed and I watched as you sauntered off down the aisle. I grabbed my satchel from the bin and after stepping into the terminal, I looked to see if I could find you. Unfortunately, you were nowhere to be found.

I took a cab to the Mirage and after checking in, I decided I’d check out the sights. I stopped by the bar and had a couple of drinks. I then found my way back to my room. When I opened my brief case, a pair of pink panties fell out and on to the desk. They had your smell and instantly, my mind reflected back to our flight and I knew our rendezvous was no accident.

Then I saw it, a crumpled up receipt in my brief case. I started to trash it, but noticed your scribbles on the back.

“Loved your touches. Staying at the Mirage. Come and find me.” 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments