Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dancing with Chantal

"She is his blind date and thrills him with some skillful womanhandling"

9
6 Comments 6
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"The introductory section of a femdom novella which is otherwise a work in slow progress."

The ballroom lights were dim, and the band was playing something slow, seductive, and sexy. Chantal and I along with the other hundred or so wedding guests swayed in a lazy drift around the ballroom. Everybody else might have been dancing, but we neither knew nor cared. Our universe was our two bodies, lost in each other, cocooned together, moving as one in a slow, sensual drift, ignorant of and oblivious to the rest of the room. 

Seldom has a blind date turned out so well. 

Her head was on my shoulder and her firm young breasts were burning holes in my shirt. Unbidden, my hand slid down the graceful curve of her spine to stroke her taut dancer’s butt, a touch as soft as a subtle question. She answered by pulling us even tighter together, tummy to tummy. The pressure of her on my erection sent a shockwave through me ending in a short, sharp intake of air through dilated nostrils. All unplanned, untimed, and spontaneous. We were in the moment and it was just the right thing to do. 

But when I gave her bum a gentle squeeze, her lithe little body stiffened, ever so slightly. She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked up at me, her face unsmiling, blank. She hesitated and then looked away but while she did not seem to pull away there was now a tiny gap between us. “Desmond,” she said, her voice soft and almost shy, “did Lucille tell you that I am a judo expert?” With that, she hid back in my arms, her head buried on my shoulder. She hugged me tighter and again, with what felt like a sense of urgency, she crushed her tummy on my now throbbing cock. 

“Huh? What? No!” Part of me wanted to pull my hand away as if scalded, but most of me did not. I settled for loosening my grip. “Thanks for the warning! Uh … was it a warning? Should I move my hand?”

I felt her tension evaporate and then she nuzzled and kissed my neck while wriggling her breasts against my chest. “I wasn’t complaining,” she said. “You can leave it there as long as it is doing something nice. Okay?”

“Sure thing.” I went back to fondling her, but more gingerly now that I knew of the hidden muscularity that made her butt so firm, so deliciously tight. “So why are you telling me this? What’s your point?” Some questions had to be asked. 

A Gallic shrug. “Let’s see how things go, heh? Maybe you can figure it out. Maybe I’ll tell you. Maybe I’ll show you and then you will figure it out.” She pressed herself harder against my cock, shimmied a little. “Another few millimetres?" She chuckled softly. "I think you must like girls who do judo!” 

“Uh…” She was right, of course but I was not ready to say it out loud.

“I like that you did not panic, but it would have been much more interesting, in a good way, if Lucille had told you about my expertise in judo and yet you still went for it with me.”

I shrugged. “I was just following your lead, the way you came into my arms, up close and personal. It was almost like an invitation.”

NicolePorto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolePorto

“It was an invitation. It still is, but your hand could still be in trouble, you know.”

“What?”

She giggled. “If it hasn’t found another part of me to fondle later on.”  

“Um, Okay, I have a few ideas,” I said, with a quick look down at the modest curves in her gown with their almost hidden promise of beautiful breasts.

“Pity. I was looking forward to teaching it some manners, like maybe to put it into a painful little joint lock and to hold it there for a while.”

“A narrow escape! What a relief!” 

“Really? I thought you might like that, and I so want to hurt you! In a nice way, of course.” Her tummy went back to working my cock. Her eyes widened. “Bigger? Oh, that is nice! Now you just have to remember one more thing. If you even think about taking your hand away from my ass too soon I will flip you. I will lift you off your feet, throw you with my hip and slam you down onto this very hard floor right here, right now, right in front of all your friends and everybody else.”

With that, she took hold of my shirt and turned to one side just enough to thrust her butt into my crotch. With a bit of a pivot of her hip and a slight pull on my shirt sleeve, she lifted me just enough to take my feet a few centimetres off the floor. I was on the verge of being pulled and pivoted into an effortless yet irresistibly powerful judo style hip toss. I gasped. She chuckled softly and just held me there, dangling as helpless as an infant on her hip for a few more seconds before lowering me gently. 

“Did I scare you?” Her deceptively slim arms slid around me. “Sorry,”  Her smirk said that was a fib. 

“No. No, just startled me a bit.” 

“Liar!” Suddenly she pulled me to her, tummy tight to tummy yet again. “Aha! Another three millimetres, maybe four. You liked it!” She pushed me away from her just enough to get her hand on my trousers. A strong hand, stroking and squeezing none too lightly. “No! I am wrong! You loved it!”

I thought of lying, but then it was like ‘What the fuck. Busted,’ so the truth had to be heard. “Yeah. Kind of hot, actually!”

“Only ‘kind of?’ Really? What a liar you are! Your zizi shouts the truth of your secret desire, but I must hear it from your mouth. The truth. I insist!” Suddenly her hand had me by the nape of my neck and her lips were on mine, kissing me rough and hard, her tongue forcing its way in. All too soon it was over.

“You’re right!” I gasped. “I loved it! I have always wanted to be manhandled by a woman! I have always craved it.”

“So! You have never before had sex with a judoka? Never been womanhandled?” She smiled a cunning smile.

“N-n-not that I know of. At least no sex that included any judo throws or joint locks.”

True enough, strictly speaking, but just two weeks earlier, Lucille, our modest and blushing bride, a woman even more petite than Chantal, had pinned me, held me helpless, and ravished me in my own home, on my own bed, and it had thrilled me to no end. Let me tell you about it…

 

Published 
Written by OCuin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments