Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We wake up in the morning still entwined in each other's arms. I ask if you are ready for camp in full motion. This morning, I will go over the products with you, and explain selling points and basic info. I will be in and out and expect you to cover the booth on occasion. You put your mask back on and slip on your shoes.  I put on my shorts and get out my tablet and other items needed for any sales. Before opening the booth, we head over to get some breakfast

After eating, we head back to the booth, and open the flaps, securing them to the side. I go through the various floggers and other fetish gear with you, show you how to take credit cards and record the sales on the inventory sheet. I explain that I do some custom work and that some items need to be fitted to the customer at the time of sale, and show you how to do some of the easier things.

 

 

Anything more will need to wait until I return if I am gone when the customer comes in. Also, if any custom made items are requested, I tell you just to get a general description of what is wanted, as well as their name and where they are camped. I decide to have you model a few of the clothing items, and fit you with a kinky kilt and peek-a-boo bra. I also allow you to select a set of charms for a pair of non-piercing nipple jewels.

The morning is only mildly busy as today and tomorrow are the main days for arrivals, so many people will be setting up tents or RVs. A couple of other vendors had arrived yesterday and were already set up. Several more vendors arrive first thing in the morning and are busy setting up as well. All the vendors are located together basically in the center of camp, so people walking back and forth from the two main camping areas to the food, the pool, and the main activity areas, pass by the vendors.

Since there are not many customers, I send you off to walk around camp with some flyers and a few floggers. I tell you to encourage people to try out the floggers, and to use you if they don't have someone available. Although I will allow you the freedom to do other things, all requests must be filtered through me first.

I have also gone through all the camp sponsored classes and activities, as well as the camper led events and let you select the ones you are interested in attending. As a Mistress, I am sure there are some classes the will be of interest to you, and having experienced the other side of the coin, others that may interest you as well. You pick out several, and I note them on the schedule.

Several customers wish to try out a few paddles and floggers and the spanking table is used a few times for that. For one of the demos, I have you lean over my chair and suck on my tit while one customer uses a flogger on your ass. He asks about the insertable handles on some of the floggers, so I offer him a condom and some lube if he wishes to try it out, then he begins fucking your pussy as I play with your clit. I warn you about cumming without permission.

You nod as he continues fucking you and I see you struggling to maintain control. I ask you if you would like to have your ass fucked too.

"If it pleases you, Mistress."

I nod at him, and he removes the handle from your cunt and slips it into your ass as you moan loudly. I am still fingering your clit and feel the wetness dripping from your pussy. I nod again at him, and he pushes his hard cock into your cunt. I see the need in your eyes as you moan, but shake my head at you. Soon he is ready to cum. As he pulls out, I have you turn around so he can release his sperm in your mouth. I take the flogger and continue fucking your ass.

He decides to buy the flogger and a new collar for his girlfriend. After he leaves, I slip a dildo into my harness and have you bend over the spanking table. I slip it into your soaking and swollen pussy and begin fucking you.

"Please, Mistress.  I need to cum."

"Yes, pet. You may cum as many times as you need."

I watch your body tense almost immediately, then explode as the orgasm hits you. I keep on fucking you as wave after wave hits until sweat covers your body. At first, your screams Of "fuuuuck" and "yessss" are loud but begin to fade to quiet moans as your body relents to my thrusts. I finally ask if you are done and you nod weakly. I send you off to the showers and tell you I will meet you at the pool.

After we spend some time cooling off in the pool, we get some lunch, then head to one of the classes discussing negotiating a scene. On the way back, we stop to watch a human chess game being played in the field. We also see where the mud pit is being prepared. It should be open sometime tomorrow afternoon, and we will definitely spend some time playing in it.

We stop in the dungeon for a bit and watch a scene. You whisper to me that you have done a similar scene with a male sub in the past and that you have done many scenes over the years. I mention there is a pegging event and ask if you might be interested in joining in. I say that there will be at least a dozen men there just waiting to be pegged and that they are always looking for volunteers to be the ‘peggers'. You indicate that you would like that, so I add it to our schedule.

Finally, we head back to the booth and see a couple of people looking at the merchandise. I go into sales mode and have you model what you are wearing. I make several sales and get an order for a custom flogger. The rest of the afternoon is fairly quiet, so we go take another dip in the pool to cool off as the temperatures are in the mid-nineties. I do have a swamp cooler in the booth and can move it to the van at night if we need it.

I make sure we both stay well hydrated. I decide to grill some steaks for dinner and get the grill heated up. After dinner, we attend another class and check on the progress of the mud pit. I have been invited to a party at the campsite of one of my friends, so decide to leave you in charge of the booth for a while. I tell you if I am not back in an hour, you can close up the booth unless it is busy. After that, you may go swimming or to the hot tub, or join me at my friends' campsite and tell you where to find it.

I leave you at the booth and head for the campsite of my friend. As I walk away, I see a man walk into the booth. It will be a good test for you to see how you do. I meet up with my friend and several other people I know and we catch up with each other. No pets are present at this time, but I tell them about you. After about an hour, one of the pets shows up and I soon spot you walking up as well. I point to a chair where you can sit and introduce you to the group.

We spend about another half hour there, then head back to the campsite. I ask you what happened at the booth and you tell me you made a couple of sales and that one person was interested in one of the kilts, but wondered if I could make a few changes to it. He said he would be back in the morning to discuss it. I tell you I am quite proud of how you did on your first solo stint in the booth. We arrive back at the van and climb in.

Once inside, I remove my shorts and slip in a feeldoe. You remove your mask and wipe your face with a wet wipe to cool off. We discuss that so far you have not seen anyone you know, though more people would be arriving tomorrow. I suggest if you feel comfortable going without the mask, it would be ok. While we are talking I caress your arm, then move to your breast. As I massage it, I lean in and kiss you on the lips, pushing my tongue inside your mouth. Your lips part and suck my tongue in.

Our tongues wrestle for a while, then I push you down onto your back and move between your legs. you spread them open and I pull your labia apart, exposing your pulsing pussy. I rub the tip of the feeldoe up and down your slit, teasing you. You push your hips up to meet me, but I move back, then suddenly plunge into you, filling you with a single thrust. I fuck you hard and fast as you reach up and roll my nipples between your fingers.

The harder you pinch them the harder I pound the feeldo into your pussy, I soon feel that feeling rising inside me and begin rubbing your clit. I can tell from your moaning that you are close as well. I slow down to allow us both a chance to catch our breath, then begin again, building up our arousal again. Once again when we are both close, I stop, this time I pull out and turn you over on to all fours. I replace the feeldoe into your pussy and this time don't stop until both of us explode in a massive climax.

Finally, I collapse on top of you, then roll to one side in a spooning position, the feeldoe still inside you. We fall asleep like that, with my arms wrapped around you.  When I wake up, we are still in the same position and the dildo is still buried inside you. I begin playing with your breasts and feel your nipples respond instantly. Your steady breathing tells me you are still asleep, so I slowly start moving the feeldoe in and out. a low moan escapes your lips as you awaken. Soon you are thrusting your hips back into me. I raise you up again onto all fours and fuck you hard and fast, my hips bucking up and down. I slip my hands under you and play with your nipples.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

I feel your complete surrender to me as we both near a climax. As I reach down and tease your clit, your moan becomes a scream. I pull the dildo from your cunt and slip it easily into your ass and continue pounding you. Both your clit and your nipples are engorged and rock hard. I give you permission to cum when you are ready as I thrust stroke after stroke buried deep inside your ass.

"I'M CUMMINNGGG! Fuckkkk."

"YESSS, kitten, cum with me."

We can hear people walking by the van and know they can hear us, but it doesn't matter as we both feel the electricity between us. Sated, we collapse and lay there until our breathing returns to normal. I pull the toy from your ass, then my pussy and turn you to me and kiss you.

"It is going to be a busy day so we best get some breakfast."

"Yes, Mistress."

I throw on a pair of shorts, grab my ditty bag and a towel while you put your mask back on and grab your own ditty bag and towel. After having breakfast at the pavilion, we take a quick shower, then open the booth. The customer that was looking for some customizations on one of the kilts is waiting, so I talk to him while you pull the racks out in front of the booth and get the tablet and inventory sheets from the van. He shows me the kilt he was looking at, but wonders if there is anything I can add to dress it up. I show him several different items I can add and a few other options and he selects what he wants.

I quote him the price for the kilt with the additions and get a nonrefundable deposit. I tell him what time it will be ready and set it aside. There is a class I am co-leading with a Master I know that is due to start soon, so I leave you in charge of the booth and head over to the classroom tent. The class was on Topping without Impact Play discussing different ways of topping a sub without any hitting. I leave for the class and return about ninety minutes later. You catch me up on what sales you made while I was gone.

I let you continue doing sales while I work on the kilt. I also show you how to fit harnesses, belts, and collars for the customers. At one point a man comes into the booth and you immediately turn your back to him and busy yourself in the corner, pretending to look for something in one of the bins. I put down the kilt and take care of him, selling him a suede flogger and a collar. He said he would send his sub over in a bit so the collar could be fitted.

After he leaves, I look over at you.

"Someone you know I presume?"

"Yes, Mistress. Someone I know well. He would have recognized me for sure, even if I did not talk. We were together for about six months."

"Well, it is not a problem, kitten. If he returns, you can either leave or just do what you did this time. You know I have no desire to out you to anyone. I do not need to have the world know who you are. I know and that is enough."

"Thank you, Mistress."

We decide to go to the mud pit and see if it is ready. We bring our ditty bags and towels along so we can shower afterward. We go to the area where the mud pit is set up and set our stuff down in a safe spot. I remove my shorts and shoes and we step in. there are several people already in there, so we find a spot and sit down. the mud is the same type of mud, actually a type of clay found in spas, so it is quite smooth and slippery. It is also rather cool which feels quite refreshing in the heat.

We take turns slathering the clay all over each other, and also on others. Someone starts a small mud fight and we fling the mud back and forth. After about forty-five minutes, we decide to leave. Scrapers have been provided to scrape off as much of the mud as possible before exiting the pit. We take turns cleaning each other then head over to the first of two small pools. The first one allows us to rinse off the majority of the mud, and the second one gets off most of the remaining mud so that the shower drains do not get clogged. For the really adventurous, there is also a hose with very cold water.

After we have rinsed off the majority of the mud, we head to the showers to finish getting clean. We make sure all the cracks and crevices are thoroughly clear of any residue, as well as our hair. Since the shower stalls have no curtains, you turn your back to the opening and remove your mask to clean your face and the mask as well. I block anyone's view as well while you do this until the mask is replaced. We dry off and stop at the pavilion to get some lunch. We get a couple of burgers, chips and some soda, then head back to the booth when we are done. I get back to the kilt finishing it in short order. I have you hold it up against your body so I can see how it looks. I decide to make one small addition and am quite pleased with the result.

I look at the activity schedule and see it is nearly time for the "pegging" event. I had given your name to the organizers as a "pegger". Just in case you might run into anyone else you know, I have you put on a rubber "peek-a-boo" bra, some nipple jewelry and just the back half of a kilt. I pull out one of my harnesses that can accommodate two dildos, either one could be internal or external. You select one dildo to wear inside your pussy and I add one for the pegging. It is nearly fifteen inches long with a circumference of about seven inches. It is pink mottled with brown spots and has a rather flat tip.

I put the customized kilt in the van and attach your leash, then head over to the field where the pegging is to be held. There are two eight foot long tables that are only about eighteen inches wide. Six men are bent over each table, three on each side. A number of women are sitting under the tables as well. Several jars and bottles of lube are sitting on the table, along with piles of condoms. A few of the men are already being pegged, while the rest are waiting for additional peggers. When we walk up, several men see your dildo and signal to the organizer, whispering something to her.

She comes up to me and says there are several men that would like you to fuck their ass with your "cock". She says she is not sure how many you want to fuck today, but you can take your pick if you do not want to fuck them all. I look at you and you whisper something to me. I tell the organizer that you will fuck three of them and point out the three you selected. You move in behind the first one and after putting on latex gloves and a special extra large condom I gave you, spread a generous amount of lube over the dildo.

Then you take two fingers and add a big glob of lube to the first guy's ass, using two, then three fingers to work it in. you put in two fingers from your other hand inside him and begin stretching him open, moving your fingers in and out as you pull him wider. When you are satisfied that he will accept the dildo, you put the head against his rim and push. As it slides in, he sucks in a deep breath. One of the girls under the table begins stroking his cock with her hand. You keep pushing the dildo in deeper and deeper as you put your hands on his shoulders and pull him toward you.

You finally begin thrusting in and out, working the dildo in a bit deeper with each stroke. You get about ten inches inside him before you can't push in any deeper. Your strokes increase in speed until he finally yells and shoots stream after stream of jizz on the girl stroking him. When he is done, you pull out and he collapses on the table. You remove the gloves and the rubber and put on new ones, then repeat the process on the second guy with similar results. After putting on another rubber and new gloves, you start the process on guy number three.

However, you apply just a little bit of lube to the first few inches of the dildo and just a small dab to his ass, then you press the tip against his opening and push it in, not stopping until the full length is inside him. He winces and grunts, but says nothing. You pull about two-thirds of the way out, then slam back into him. You keep this up until just before he cums, then pull out of him abruptly and walk away, stripping off your gloves and the condom as you walk toward me.

"I am done, Mistress. May we return to the booth now?"

 

to be continued...

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments