Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Worm Turns - And The Punishment.

"A sub turns on her Master, and is punished for it."

32
13 Comments 13
15.3k Views 15.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

My ex, Dave, loved having me helpless, then he would tease me, playing with my body, making me come, or teasing and denying, which was worse. There came a day though when I sort of got my own back on him. He had started to put the handcuffs on me, when I complained.

"Ow, there is something sharp inside the cuff," I told him, "it scratched my wrist."

He felt inside the steel band, but could feel nothing. Not surprising, as I had made it up.

"You won't feel anything like that," I insisted, "it was only when the cuff was in place that it happened."

He looked at me suspiciously, but gave me the benefit of the doubt, and let me click the cuffs in place.

"I still can't feel anything," he told me, "Now undo them and we can get on with some fun."

I pushed him back onto the sofa, then pulled him onto the floor on his back, where I would be more comfortable.

"I think I can have fun quite easily with you like this," I laughed, "that is, if you have no objection?"

From the way his trousers were bulging at the front, I knew he was turned on by the unusual and unexpected switch in our routine. He shook his head.

"Help yourself," he conceded, "but you will pay for this later."

I smiled at him.

"Later is a long way off," I informed him, "and I intend making the most of you being at my mercy for a change. You know I will accept any punishment you can think off, but it will be worth it."

I undid his zip, opening the trousers and smiling as his erect prick sprang out, standing to attention. I sat on his chest, my bottom close to his face but not near enough for him to reach. By bending forward, I was able to take his cock into my mouth, pumping up and down on it, and enjoying his soft moans of pleasure.

I had done this often enough for him, so I knew exactly when he was near to coming. I stopped, sitting up straight and watching his cock twitch, as if annoyed at being denied its climax. Dave squirmed helplessly, but I left him untouched until the swelling had started to subside.

Then I started again, hands first, squeezing and pumping until he was fully erect again, then using my mouth, tongue-teasing the exposed end of his prick. When I stopped this time, he squirmed frantically.

"You bitch, you will pay for this," he yelled, "you wait until I am free, you will be made so sorry for this."

He had not used our "safe" word, so I ignored him, waiting for the erection to die down before starting again. Again, I stopped before he could come. I did this time and time again, hearing his threats grow more dire with each aborted climax, but still no "safe" word.

I think it was about the eleventh or twelfth time that I had misjudged, and felt the explosion of warm salty fluid in my mouth as he arched upwards, coming violently. I sucked eagerly, draining him thoroughly, the cum running down my chin as he pumped more and more out of him.

He lay back, gasping and smiling triumphantly.

"Finished your little game now?" he asked.

I shook my head, turning to look at him.

"Nowhere near," I smiled, "that was just the first course. Now I get to the main meal."

"What do you mean?" he said suspiciously, "you've had your fun."

"Not quite," I insisted, "now I get to see how much you can come."

"Marie, you wouldn't?" he moaned.

I turned away from him, using my mouth to clean the sticky cum from his tool and the surrounding area. By the time he was cleaned, his erection was back. I started again, hands pumping him to rigidity, then holding his prick firmly while I impaled myself on it.

I pumped up and down, hearing him moaning as I ravished him. It seemed to go on for ages, and I came twice before I felt him explode deep inside me. I climbed off him, kissing the end of his shrinking penis.

"Clever boy," I praised him, "Marie needed that. Have you anything left, I wonder?"

I looked at him. He lay still, shaking his head.

"Oh, I think we can get at least one more, don't you?" I queried, and started cleaning him, tasting my own love juices on his flaccid cock.

Again, he responded to my ministrations, and even though it took longer this time, I was able to get him hard again. I kneeled between his legs, bending so I could grip his tool between my tits, then gave him a tit-wank as he wriggled in a vain attempt to avoid my arousing him.

His cock responded nicely, and once he was fully erect, I climbed back on him, riding him hard, his futile bucking only adding to my enjoyment. I came twice again before he came, this time producing just a tiny trickle of cum for me. No matter how I teased his cock, I could not get it to rise again, so had to concede defeat, finally undoing the cuffs.

He was too worn out to take his revenge on me at that time, but I knew he would, once he had decided on a suitable punishment for my misbehaviour.

A few days went by, with Dave making no mention of what I had done, and I was beginning to think he had forgiven me. I was wrong.

It was the Saturday evening following my torment of him, and he suggested we had some fun. He pulled the cushions from the couch onto the floor, then slowly stripped me. All I was wearing was a sundress, and shoes, so it did not take long.

Once I was naked, he lay me down, and tied my arms and legs wide apart using two of the old oak upright supports to secure the cords to. He tied my ankles a few feet higher than my wrists, raising my backside and pussy from the floor, and giving him complete access to all of my orifices. As a final touch, he used a strip of gauze fabric to blindfold me. 

I was almost doing the splits, my legs were so wide-spread. I squirmed, enjoying the feeling of complete vulnerability and helplessness. He teased me, slowly stroking along my slit, rubbing my love-button until I was squirming for him, but always stopping before I could come.

'He is getting his revenge for what I did to him,' I thought, knowing it served me right and willing, as always, to endure whatever he did to me.

The torment had been going on for a while, and was interrupted by a knock at the door. I thought it might be a mate of Dave's, as he had a habit of inviting a friend round occasionally to watch me being teased, or even to share me. Instead, when he returned, the blindfold was removed, and I saw two young women standing with him, looking down at me.

"We both know how easily you can wear me out," Dave told me, "well, this is Carol, from my office, and her partner, Chloe. They have agreed to punish you for me, by teasing and tormenting you until you are as exhausted as I was when you ravished me. The only limits I have set, is that there be no physical damage and no marking of that sexy body."

I looked at him in shock, not sure if he was serious. He must have seen the doubt in my eyes, because he nodded, smiling as he saw realisation sink in.

"Mmm, I see you have got her all ready for us," Carol commented, "legs nice and wide apart, and already aroused. This is going to be fun."

The girls took off their coats, revealing that they were both naked under them.

"You know the rules," Carol stated to Dave, "you can watch, but no touching, no interfering, and no joining in. Once we are finished, then you can do whatever you want with her, but until then, she is ours."

Dave knelt by my side.

"You did say that you would accept any punishment I could think of," he reminded me, "or have you changed your mind about that?"

I shook my head, making it clear that I stood by my statement. He got up, smiling, and sat in an armchair to watch the show. Carol opened her bag, bringing out nipple-clamps joined by a thin chain. I whimpered as the cold metal made contact with the first nipple, and again as she tightened each one to the nipples.

"Painful?" she asked.

"Yes," I told her.

She pulled the chain suddenly, stretching the tender nipples.

"Pardon? You called me…?"

"Mistress," I yelped quickly, realising my error, "yes, Mistress."

"Good, you are learning," she praised me, "do not forget again."

"No, Mistress," I agreed.

I glanced at Dave, and saw him smiling with satisfaction. Oh, yes. He was really going to make me pay for my rebelliousness.

"Chloe, head," Carol ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Chloe replied, straddling my head.

Her shaved slit was lowered until I could reach it with lips and tongue, and I started teasing and probing, enjoying the tangy juices as Chloe's arousal grew. Then she was grinding down on my mouth, rubbing as she came, her love juices flooding over my face.

"Thank you, Mistress," she called to Carol, "do you want more?"

"No, that will do for now," Carol decided, "I have work for you at this end."

Chloe moved off me and settled between my open legs.

"Our sexy fuck-toy enjoys arousal and denial, I believe," Carol told her sub, "so I want you to take her as close to coming as you can, and keep her there. Be careful though, if she comes, you will be punished severely."

"Yes, Mistress," Chloe answered.

She bent to her task, easily getting me worked up, then taking me higher, fingers parting my outer lips, and tongue teasing the sensitive flesh, flicking the love button between tongue and teeth, until I was bucking helplessly. Each time I got near to coming, she stopped, waiting for me to come down, then started afresh, over and over.

After some time of being aroused and denied, Carol came over and straddled me, offering her pussy for my attention. A jerk on the chain forced my attention from Chloe's tormenting tongue, and I worked on Carol's sweet cunt, teasing and probing until she came for me.

This merely increased my own arousal and desire to be allowed to come myself, but Chloe kept me on the edge, without ever letting me climax. She was so good at it, a real expert. Whimpering and thrusting upwards with my crotch earned me nothing except for a sharp yank on my nipple chain.

I lost track of how many times I had been so near and still not managed to come. I know that I was whimpering softly each time Chloe started again to arouse me. Surely she had to be getting tired? Carol must have thought the same, as she handed Chloe a couple of vibes.

Chloe smiled, turning them on and sliding one into my tight bum-hole. The other was used along my wet slit, taking me to a new level of frustration. A few seconds of vibe pressure on my clit was enough to send me wild, but it never lasted long enough for me to come.

I quickly learned that calling out, "please," only resulted in the chain attached to the nipple clamps being jerked very firmly. It seems I had to suffer silently.

After a while, Carol called, "Enough," and Chloe stopped.

Carol handed her what looked like a miniature fly-swatter on a flexible handle. I wondered at the use to which it could be put, and soon found out. It was only soft rubber, but when Chloe applied it to my wide open pussy, she was able to paddle my clit and pussy lips with incredible speed, forcing me to cry out.

Carol meanwhile, was amusing herself by using a feather duster on the soles of my feet, a place where I am incredibly sensitive, so I was soon laughing hysterically and at the same time crying out in pain. Tears were streaming down my face, and I was wriggling frantically in my efforts to avoid paddle and feathers.

The torment ended, and a gentle stroke along my slit let me know how sensitive the paddling had made it. I cringed inwardly as Carol handed the vibes back to Chloe. "All the way now," Carol ordered. Chloe smiled happily, and I suspected she was a girl who loved making others come for her. As soon as the vibe made contact with my clit, I went through the roof. The sensitivity had increased beyond any level I could have imagined, and I came in seconds. The vibe stopped.

"Our fuck-toy enjoys forcing climaxes from others," Carol informed Chloe, "so it seems only fair that we do the same to her."

"Yes, Mistress," agreed Chloe, with a wickedly sexy smile, "non-stop?"

"Oh no," Carol amended, "give her ten seconds between each. In fact, I think you deserve a reward for keeping her from coming for so long. She is yours for a while, enjoy yourself. Have you any wine, Dave?"

"Oh, thank you, Mistress," Chloe gushed, then turned to me, a sexy smile on her lips.

 I looked open-mouthed at Carol. Ten seconds was nothing, not enough time to come down from a climax. She intended her sub fucking me to exhaustion. Another vibe was passed to Chloe, a large one, and glistening with oil or lubricant.

Chloe slid it easily into my tight bum before turning it on, pumping hard and fast until I was growing frantic, then adding a vibe to my clit to bring me to a shattering climax. She smiled triumphantly, then focussed on the vibe in my soaking pussy.

I bucked and squirmed in vain as I was made to come again and again, with only seconds between each climax. After watching with satisfaction each climax, Chloe put the vibe to one side, and wrapped herself around me until our warm wet slits were touching. Tied in the position which I was, I was perfectly posed for Chloe to scissor me.

She started rocking and rubbing back and forth, rubbing against me. My pussy was so sensitive from all the climaxes, and from the spanking with the rubber paddle, it was inevitable that I would come way before Chloe. She didn't even slow down, just kept going and I came again before she screamed out as she came herself. 

A few seconds respite and she started again. I guessed that maybe Carol, her Mistress, kept her sexy sub on short rations when it came to climaxes, and Chloe was certainly trying to get as many as she could while she was allowed to.

She was still very aroused, so the gap between our climaxes was not too great this time, a matter of a few seconds. I was starting to tire, but Chloe seemed to have as much energy as when she started, and was soon pussy-fucking me to yet another climax. I lay trembling, pussy twitching wildly. Chloe stopped.

"Can I try something more extreme, Mistress?" she asked, "she seems to enjoy this too much."

Carol smiled. "Very good idea, Chloe," she praised, "what would you enjoy?"

"The strap-on please, Mistress," she suggested, "and may I still come while fucking her?"

"Certainly, my sexy slut," granted Carol, "every time she comes, you may come also."

Chloe smiled, and I gathered she was going to take full advantage of the opportunity. From the ease with which Chloe put it on, I guessed she was more than familiar with the strap-on.

"Do you still want a gap between each of her climaxes, Mistress?" she asked.

"No, just enjoy yourself with your new fuck-toy," Carol told her.

Chloe grinned as she slid into me. I had been rough-fucked before, but Chloe was an expert. Her hands gripping my hips stopped me moving away from her lunges, and she pulled me hard onto each thrust until I was coming. Even then, she carried on, banging into me as I came and came, only stopping when she arched forward, impaling me totally in the vibe as she herself came.

A few moments to recover, and she resumed her rough-fucking of me. Everything merged into a series of long unending climaxes, with me moaning and screaming, only broken by those moments when Chloe was coming herself. I gave up all efforts to stay focussed, just giving myself up to Chloe, becoming her fuck-slut.

Eventually, I was lying whimpering as I came.

"She seems to have nothing left, Mistress," Chloe reported.

"Nonsense," Carol told her, "try the hand."

I wondered what she meant, but was so worn out I hardly cared. Then I felt my pussy lips parted, and pressure probing my well-lubricated snatch, then fingers intruding, deeper, firmer. My whole pussy stretched so wide as a hand slid into me.

I lay still, totally filled, until Chloe started sliding the hand in and out. I had thought there was not another climax left in me, but that relentless fisting forced a fresh climax from me, and still, it went on, and I was moaning helplessly as I came over and over, until there really was nothing left.

Only then did Chloe withdraw her hand and the bum vibe. I lay exhausted as the two girls put on their coats, my legs still tied wide and my tender pussy twitching wildly.

"You said you wanted her fucked senseless," Carol told Dave, "I think we have managed that. Call me again should you wish further lessons administering."

Dave saw the girls out, then returned to me.

"Pussy feeling a little worn-out?" he asked.

I nodded, expecting him to release me so I could apply some soothing salve. Instead, he disappeared into the kitchen, returning with a box? A tub? A tub of ice cream. He knelt between my legs, scooping spoons of the cold dessert into my gaping slit, using the spoon to push it deeply inside me.

I squealed helplessly. Once I was filled, Dave dropped his pants and poised himself at the entrance to my frozen pussy. "Now let's see if I can melt it all," he announced, and plunged into me. It looked like my punishment had not quite finished.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments