Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Girlfriend's Revenge

"The fall of a macho."

28
13 Comments 13
45.9k Views 45.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story

Kate gently stroked Rick's cock through the thick fabric of his jeans. The movie they were watching had not raised their interest enough not to be interrupted by her groping his package as a sign of lust. Boring or not, rare were the occasions where a movie would keep them from fondling each other after more than twenty minutes.

Kate unbuttoned Rick's jeans and freed his growing manhood from its cotton confinement. She laggardly pumped it, clenching her fist around it harder each time. They sucked at each other's lips and tongues before she broke the kiss and bit her bottom lip, giving him her innocent-little-girl-eyes. He knew how to interpret this as a sign of her willingness to drive him crazy with her mouth – a treat he was not often given by her.

With his heart beating in anticipation, he gasped in excitement, encouraging Kate to tease him before devouring his meat with her hungry mouth.

She kissed his chest, traced her tongue over his pectorals to his navel, lined his stomach with kisses all the while slowly wanking his cock, twisting the skin slightly with her hand. Once her lips had reached his groin, his helmet was glistening with copious amounts of pre-cum. She took his hardness and rubbed it against her cheek, smearing the natural lubricant over her face. She licked her lips and moaned while looking Rick in the eyes, her own half closed.

Rick, hardly able to contain his lust and his urge to face-fuck her forcefully – a practice Kate found profoundly humiliating and one of the main reasons she only rarely gave him head – gritted his teeth and clenched the couch cushions as not to fall victim to this most primal impulse.

Suddenly, Kate violently yanked his skin as far as his frenulum would allow, causing Rick's body to jerk in pain. A second, more painful wince, followed by an aching cry of mere horror was caused by her free hand crudely crushing his balls.

“What the fuck are...” Rick's furious protest was interrupted by a scream of deep, sincere agony as Kate bit into his cock right under the helmet.

“Don't worry, Babe,” she said, her hands still threateningly holding his holiest body parts. “Your junk is still intact, but I hope you were having fun emptying these lousy balls into Jenny's tight little ass. I'm sure you did, you wimpy, lying, cheating fuck.”

“How did you...”

Again, Rick's complaints were interrupted by Kate's expert torturous administrations.

Kate bristled with anger. Every word she angrily uttered was strongly emphasized by her grip on Rick's sexual organ.

“Oh, did you really think it would pass unnoticed? You're even dumber than I thought. Oh, come on! Ever heard of female intuition? No, really. Mr. 'I can't even eat a pussy properly because I think it's gross but still ask my girlfriend to swallow my load every time' has the audacity to present me his dick that still reeks of another slut's asshole. Now seriously? Why d'you think I insisted on you using a condom and taking a shower before we had sex yesterday, smartass? Sure, gonna fuck another whore's shit off your dick. Who do you think you are, moron?”

Rick was speechless. He was painfully reminded he hadn't thought of any of Kate's rant the day before as he had so blindly followed Jenny's seduction and promise he could fuck her rear entrance unlike his 'prude girlfriend's' as Jenny had - from his perspective - so accurately put it.

Between his whimpers, he tried to formulate some futile words of appeasement, “Kate, I'm... soooorrrreeeyyyy!! Fuck! Can't we just...”

“...talk this over?” she hissed, cutting him short. “Correct me if I'm wrong, bozo, but we are talking things over, now aren't we? And for your sake, I hope that you are sorry! Should've thought of that earlier!”

She let go off his now limp cock and his all-retracted balls to land a slap as heavy as a boxer's hook on his cheek. Rick almost had to sob from the shock of his girlfriend so flagrantly displaying her raw power over the 'stronger sex', the rough manhandling, and the pain on his cheek. He felt his manliness and virility being questioned by his girlfriend – an idea that hurt him deeply as it questioned his cherished position as the alpha in his mindset.

Kate smugly placed her hands on her haunches and spoke in a slow, determinate, yet menacing voice, “This will have consequences. Don't worry, little boy, I am not going to leave you, but I will have my revenge on you and it will make you regret even thinking of screwing this bimbo. Mark my words, wimp. I'll make sure you'll remember my revenge by the mere thought of cheating on me. Ever. Again. Capito?”

Unable to form coherent syllables, let alone entire words, Rick desperately tried to regain what he thought to be his superior male authority and confidence and to defend his position as the apex predator in his own, limited world.

“Don't you even try to find excuses, mister,” Kate sternly advised him, thus putting him back to his place. “I'm not even halfway done with you yet. I got an idea. I'll have my revenge next Saturday. That'll give me seven days to come up with something. I'll drop you some hints to what it'll look like. Yeah, that's gonna work. I already know what I'll do. Like it or not, there's no going back now and you, Babe, are going through this, whether you want to or not. But I know you'll want it, I'll make you beg for it. Just you see.”

With this, Kate left the little picture of misery she had turned her boyfriend into to sit on the couch and tremble in his emotional wreckage.

Like a submissive doggy, he got up with his back humped and his head buried between his raised shoulders and followed her into the common bedroom. She received him in their bed, lying on her side, a huge grin all over her face, her head resting on her hand and her free hand padding the mattress for him to lie down in front of her.

Wordlessly, he undressed to his underwear and lay beside her in a fetal position, his back facing her. She took him into a soothing, motherly embrace as if to protect him from the perilous world and to offer him sanctuary. Although it felt like a sheltering cocoon, he knew better than to fall for her masquerade. He was at her mercy. She had flashed him her teeth, sharp as razors, ready to sink into his flesh and tear him to unrecognizable bits with a single attack. Her closeness meant a deadly threat – to his position as the alpha of his own little macho world, anyway. Too easily could she tip the balance in her favor and for the first time, he realized he wasn't the strong, dominant male he had always thought he was.

***

The entire next week was a long, agonizing torture for Rick. Kate would drop hints in text messages every day. Although they mostly consisted of simple one-liners like 'get ready for the worst part of me' or 'consider yourself lucky to have a desk job', Rick cringed more and more with each of them as he felt the constant rush of adrenaline rise anew every time his cell phone vibrated.

Every one of these messages rubbed more salt into his wounded self-esteem. The leading position in his relationship – which he had to that point unquestioningly believed to be his – had been simply conquered by a female, a woman, the lesser gender in his own archaic view of the world.

He was so intimidated by his impending punishment that he tried to hide behind his twenty-eight-inch screen and keep his neck retracted between his shoulders while typing e-mails at his office. The otherwise loud-mouthed Rick gave his best at hiding his embarrassment although none of his colleagues was suspecting anything. Still, he felt everyone's eyes observing his every move, only waiting to jump at the very first occasion to rip his ego apart completely. Every time he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he winced and cumbersomely took it out with his hands trembling.

He almost choked on his coffee the Tuesday that followed during a business meeting he considered boring when his eyes fell on the picture of the two-finger-sized butt plug Kate had sent him.

The note said, 'since you like anal so much...'

His colleagues burst out in laughter while his boss found less liking in Rick's obvious lack of interest in company matters and had him come to his office to be lectured in conduct later that afternoon. At least no one had seen the picture – or dared to ask probing questions, that is, although rumors started spreading like fire in dry grass. Most of them about Kate having Rick 'by the balls'; not exactly what Rick needed to regain his pride in the environment of the male-dominated company he worked for. Each of this rumors caused Rick to crawl deeper and deeper into the pit of his mental anguish.

On Thursday, Kate sent another picture of an anal probing device; this one almost forearm-sized in girth. The note read, 'I bought several sizes... for adjustment', making Rick tremble like a drug addict during withdrawal. He started to get an idea what he was in for, yet still hoped for his foreboding to turn to be out wrong. He tried to calm himself with the hopeful idea that Kate's revenge consisted of only the threat of giving in to his constant begging to try anal – the wrong way around, to his view, however.

She wouldn't do this, he thought. Not her. She was a good girl: obedient, submissive, knew her place in a relationship. Good girls don't do this kind of things. His blatant refusal to acknowledge female prowess and power provided him with a fresh spark of confidence – even if it meant just a faint, yet false hope.

Almost certain that his beloved girlfriend could not be so cruel as to inverse the roles in anal sex, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket once more that Friday afternoon. The name tag on the main screen was enough to trigger yet another massive discharge of stress hormones into his veins. With his initial hint of confidence washed away anew, he opened the message to find a link to an adult video portal he knew all too well. There was no text accompanying the link this time, for the video he'd watch little later spoke for itself.

Impatient to watch the video, Rick went to the restroom. He dared not open the URL before having inspected every single stall. He wanted to be sure no one would be accidentally eavesdropping.

Once securely locked in his own stall, Rick finally dared to open the URL. His finger was trembling so much it took him three attempts until the video started playing. It consisted of just a ten seconds long sequence appropriately titled 'Amazon fucks wimp' where a tall, muscular woman wearing a strap-on almost three-and-a-half inches thick was pummeling a short, skinny man's ass.

Rick felt his stomach churn and let his phone fall to the ground. He gagged a few times without anything coming from the depths of his belly, but the mere taste of gastric acid over the realization that against all hopes, he was about to get properly turned into his girlfriend's figurative cum bucket this weekend.

He called in sick the rest of the day to digest this minor trauma, his paleness speaking volumes about his state and taking the necessity to invent an intricate excuse.

***

The entire Saturday passed with Rick deeply lost in the haze of his worries about the outcome of Kate's revenge. A part of him hoped his unusually obedient and obliging behavior might appease her wrath, yet he didn't dare to speak his illusion out loud in fear she might change her mind on the possibly mitigated sentence. Little did he know that what she had arranged for him could not be canceled anymore and that she took an immense liking in seeing her boyfriend suffer for his infidelity.

His torment caused by the uncertainty about the coming punishment had him stripped from any appetite despite Kate's efforts of cooking what she knew to be his favorite meal. He forced himself to swallow what felt like the last supper to him. He was apathetic enough not to have noticed Kate had been naked under her apron during their entire dinner. He only realized it when she carried the dishes to the small kitchen and his clouded mind was distracted by the side sway of her shapely bottom.

Kate heard him gasp so she made sure she presented him her butt even more effectively. She bent over just a bit when she put the dishes in the sink and then slightly spread her round cheeks to show Rick the Swarovski crystal ornament that was placed on the base of the butt plug she had been wearing during the entire meal. She knew this sight would both surprise Rick as well as drive him crazy while easing his mind at the same time, though leading him to the false conclusion she was willing to give up her anal cavity for him this night. Her plan was as cruel as it was merciless. Too easy would it be to push Rick off the pinnacle of his little sexist world for good.

Rick, now slowly regaining composure, felt his accustomed sense of manliness growing again as Kate seemed to – to his view – come to her senses and leave the leading role in the relationship – which he felt was naturally his – to the stronger sex again. Little was poor Rick aware that the more he would think things were falling back to their habitual order, the easier prey he would become to her elaborate vengeance and the deeper he would fall into the deep pit of humiliation.

Perkytweetum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perkytweetum

All too eagerly he let Kate lead him to their bedroom, blindfold him, bond his wrists and his ankles to the bed-posts so he would lie on his back in the infamous starfish position, exposed to whoever might make use of his sexual services while he was unable to defend himself. He took it with great humor and growing anticipation in both his mind and crotch. The pictures in his head of feral lovemaking soon had his erection wet his entire shaft with oozing pre-cum.

Kate excused herself. When she came back, Rick felt a sudden chill of presentiment running down his spine. Suddenly, his mood tilted from amused to confused again as he clearly felt the presence of a second person standing in the bedroom. He could not make out who this stranger might be, for the whispers were too low and the scent was too faint. The only thing that mattered to him at this moment was how many females he would get to shove his cock into. His ultimate fantasy come true? They were bound tome come to their senses again after they would have had their fun with him and let him climb to his alpha male throne again.

He heard one of them sit down on a chair and say, “Please go easy on him. It's his first time.”

It was Kate who added in a playful voice, “Since you like anal so much, Babe. And guess what, it's the same plug I had in my ass just about a minute ago.”

The horror! Oh, the horror that suddenly flooded Rick's mind. He squirmed in vain, being at the mercy of Kate and her friend, tied to the bed. His protest came in desperate whimpers and whiny pleas.

“Shut up, Rick, or I'll get the gag ball,” Kate ordered, “and this would definitely ruin half the fun. And stop thrashing around. You're not making it any easier. The more you cooperate, the less it'll be painful, and who knows? Maybe you'll even start enjoying it. Not too much, I hope, though.”

Rick reluctantly complied. Yet, his body was still tense as he heard the suggestive cap of a plastic bottle being cracked open.

“Apply enough lube. You're not supposed to hurt him. At least not physically. Just humiliate him. And do it right. Big time,” Rick heard Kate's voice calmly explain.

Wasn't Rick's invidious situation humiliating enough, he wondered as panic overcame him from feeling the slippery steel brush over his butt hole. His once so prissy girlfriend was really just throwing him off his throne he had so long taken for granted.

“Will you loosen up already?” Kate asked. “You're only gonna make this hurt, Babe.”

Rick forced himself to in- and exhale deeply and loudly. He tried to relax limb after limb. Slowly succeeding, he came to relax his pelvic floor as well just enough for the plug to slightly stretch his sphincter despite the pressure Kate's friend applied was just gentle.

He gasped a first time with a shaking voice as he felt the steel expand his ring muscle and a second time with a surprised timbre of delight as he felt the plug pass the barrier and himself relax to the feeling. First, he was puzzled by the sensation being rather pleasurable than displeasing. His cock as well showed an approving response to the anal intrusion as it came back to life in a matter of seconds.

Kate chuckled slightly, “Atta boy! See, it's not that big of a deal. And now enjoy yourself a bit, for we're gonna get you used to have your ass stuffed, Babe.”

A set of long, slender, velvety fingers wrapped around Rick's stiff shaft, slowly caressing and stroking it. The opposed set of same fingers gently played with the crystal-ornate stopper of the plug, turned it, tilted it and softly pushed it. Rick enjoyed every one of these new sensations he was given while his girlfriend was still watching.

He thought he heard her moan under her breath and was certain she was finding great enjoyment in fingering herself to the sight of another woman pleasing her boyfriend anally. Reverse cuckold came to Rick's mind. Who would have known his otherwise rather reserved girlfriend would ever show a soft spot for such kinky acts? Being at ease and enjoying every administration from this woman unknown to him, his mind fell victim to overindulgence and was unable to prepare him for the ultimate degradation he was about to experience before long.

Rick felt the plug being removed from his backdoor, leaving him with a cravingly unsatisfied emptiness. He heard the cap of lubricant bottle crack again so he braced himself for another insertion – much likely of a girthier device this time. His anticipation had not fooled him, for the second plug required more pressure for his sphincter to give way. This time, he moaned, mouth wide agape, once the steel had passed his untrained muscle.

Just like before, the same experienced hands fondled Rick's most intimate parts. In addition to both these hands pleasing him, a pair of soft lips enclosed his pre-cum-coated cock head. He felt the gentle suction and the tip of a tongue playing with his tiny slit. His moans responded in approval of the never before felt intensity of pleasure.

As the soft lips let go off his tip, Rick sighed in renewed frustration of denied orgasm. The removal of the chunkier piece of polished steel from his ass had him eagerly looking forward to accepting a third, even sturdier plug.

Kate sounded disappointed when she spoke, “This time, feed him the used one. He's enjoying this way too much for my taste.”

Her friend obliged to the presumably dirty command. While inching the considerably thicker plug into Rick's seemingly hungry entrance, Kate's friend rubbed the used plug over his lips. He gave in to the warm steel without protest and took it in his mouth. Muffled moans escaped his throat as the faint taste of his backdoor on the metal made him feel dirty and exposed. He was lost in this unknown kind of ecstasy his girlfriend's assistant was so willingly providing him.

Although Rick felt renewed waves of zest beyond what he had so far ever experienced run through his entire body, he failed to reach his climax, for the plug inside his anus didn't quite reach as far as his prostate and Kate's obedient friend refused him this ultimate bliss. The sweet agony of ever-increasing lust had Rick fall into a state of unquestioning submission to his girlfriend - a state he had never found desirable in his obsolete idea of gender roles.

“Yes, do it,” he heard Kate order. “Give him what I'd never do.”

Rick had only vague notions what this might be, but in his state of bliss, Rick was willing to consent to anything as long as it led to the release he'd been excruciatingly impatiently expecting. As he felt a pair of full, mellow lips suck on his engorged helmet, he had an idea where this might ultimately lead to. Kate had always refused to deep-throat him, for she disliked the idea of it – found the mere imagination of it off-putting, even – and now he was defenseless, tied, exposed to the unknown friend of his beloved as the former swallowed his entire length while playing with the plug inside his anus and fondling his scrotum. Rick was in heaven.

He felt a welcoming throat contract on his bulbous head and tease his sweetest spots until he prepared himself for being relieved of his most pleasurable torture. This expert throat engulfing him, however, knew better than to just send him over the edge. He gasped in frustration anew when those tender lips let his penis slip out and swing in the cool air of the bedroom again.

His expression of discontent was met with the first kiss of the night. The pair of lips coated in his pre-cum nibbled on his. Soon, a tongue asked for permission to intrude Rick's mouth. His lips parted from alone and he could taste the expression of his impending up climax on the intruding tongue.

He understood why Kate would rarely give him head, let alone deep-throat him: the taste of his pre-cum was faintly feculent. To him, this unpleasant attribute had quite an opposite effect, however. In his condition of obedience to new experiences, feeling dirty was his greatest guilty pleasure.

Suddenly, a shiver ran down his spine. Had he really felt stubbles scraping his lips? He tried to retract his head from the kiss.

“He's finally figured it out, I think,” said Kate with a devilish undertone. “I guess it's about time we lift the blindfold, Jack.”

Jack? Had Rick really been accepting pleasure from another man? He was trembling with adrenaline, mouth wide agape in disbelief when the blindfold came off and his eyes fell on the naked body of a tall, slender man of athletic build. Tears shot into Rick's eyes and an urge to heave overcame his belly, yet he managed to keep at least this part of himself together.

Kate was laughing victoriously. She pointed at Rick's erection, still standing despite the latest revelation of her almost completed revenge. Poor Rick felt the deepest humiliation shaking the very fundament of his patriarchal mindset as his girlfriend regaled over the complete success of her vengeance. He eyed her up with fuming anger and she blew him a playful kiss in reply. In vain, he tried to free himself from his bonds only to feel the rope tear on his skin.

“Don't you even try, boy. I'm not quite done with you,” Kate explained with a calm, yet stern voice. “Jack, please teach him not to cheat on me ever again for good.”

Jack nodded and slowly approached Rick again who was trying to escape his impending abasement.

“Quit thrashing, Babe. Remember: the more you cooperate, the less painful.”

Rick's blank rage made it impossible for him to control himself anymore. He bristled with anger and kept his eyes fixed on Kate who took his expression of hatred as a compliment.

Only as he felt Jack gently wiggle the butt plug that was still inside his posterior, Rick would let his guard down enough to give in to his earlier sensations. His anger gradually subsided as his tensed body relaxed all from alone as Jack slowly removed the plug from Rick's backdoor. The renewed frustration that was audible through Rick's moan was a welcoming gesture for Jack's manhood that now stood proudly as Rick's and was coated in lubricant, ready to punish the latter.

Rick welcomed this intruder as well with only a low grunt as a weak sign of his last protest. A tear rolled down his cheek as he realized only another man's real erection was able to deliver him the orgasm he had been so meticulously built up to. The humiliation was perfect. Rick was giving up his oh-so-cherished masculinity while his girlfriend was watching in the satisfaction of her fulfilled vendetta.

Rick closed his eyes and his statements of disapproval became moans of pleasure as he felt his prostate getting gently poked and massaged at last.

A little irritated, Kate told Jack to untie the knots that restrained Rick from moving. As soon as he was free again, Rick wrapped his arms around Jack's shoulders and his legs around Jack's hips to grant him even deeper penetration into his entrails. That was the moment it hit Kate: her revenge had turned her boyfriend into the cock-craving anal slut he had always wished her to be.

Suddenly, she had turned from being in charge of the situation to the victim of the gravest kind of cheating a man could commit to his beloved. She had betrayal written all over her face and was fully aware this catastrophic failure had been her own idea. With her mouth wide open, she watched as Jack pounded her boyfriend to sensual oblivion. Him actually enjoying the rough treatment still seemed to be a possibility so absurd it had never even crossed her mind.

She couldn't believe her ears when Rick said, “Take me from behind, Jack, and shoot your load into my asshole!”

Perplexed, she watched as Rick turned around and wantonly presented his bottom to Jack. The latter didn't hesitate to drive his meat back deep into the rectum of the former. Kate witnessed a cacophony of two males coupling – a sight she found utterly disturbing, given that one of the males was her boyfriend now turned submissive to this anal intrusion.

The knife she felt stinging through her heart was twisted the moment she saw the two erect penises pump their seed; one through the air onto the bedsheets and one into the asshole of her boyfriend whose cries testified of a never before achieved relief of built-up lust.

Both men collapsed onto the bed and snuggled up. Kate was left behind, sitting on her chair, naked, alone, desperately trying to grasp the full extent of this unexpected turn of events. She feared – was certain, even – she had lost her boyfriend to the opposite sex through her own revenge. Tears ran down her cheeks as she looked at the two male heaps of spent carnal pleasure.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments