Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unusual Toy

"Muriel wants Sira to use her toy again, but never guessed how Sira got it ready."

15
12 Comments 12
11.5k Views 11.5k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Competition Entry: Change

Kisses on Sira’s bed were getting seriously hot when I had an impulse. My hands were tangled in her hair, her hands were under my shirt, and our tongues were sliding together in a tingly knot. I pulled back, and as she began to protest I blurted out in a rush “I want you to fuck me!”

A smile quirked at the corner of her mouth and she said, “Yes, that’s the idea.” 

“No, I mean I want you to use that toy you had last weekend. I want you inside me that way again.” I flicked my tongue, and her eyes locked on my wet lips. “Can I convince you?”

I was surprised by her uncertain expression.

“What’s wrong? I thought you liked it too.”

“I did, a lot, but ... I would need to prepare first. You didn’t see that last time; I was ready when you arrived.”

I pressed myself against her and reached down to caress her back and bottom. “So?”

She touched her lips to mine again, and then shook her head and looked down. “You might not like what I have to do,” she said so quietly I almost didn’t hear. 

“In the interests of penetration,” I said, archly emphasizing the last word, “I will keep an open mind.”

She took a deep breath, and let it out. “OK, I am going to hold you to that. Hold on a sec. I need to call someone to help.”

She got up from the bed and grabbed her phone from the bag she had dropped at the door. She pecked at it and then held it against her ear. 

“Hey, it’s me. Doing anything tonight? Interested in the same thing as last weekend? Yes, same partner. Great!” She hung up, put the phone back into her bag, and climbed back into the bed to wind herself against me. “She will be here in about ten minutes. Got any ideas about how we will pass the time?”

She leaned in close to put her lips against my ear, and the warm breath of her next words sent a shiver through me that wiped away my half-formed questions about this helper. “Don’t get embarrassed when she gets here if you’re mussed. She likes it.”

 

The knock on the door startled me even though I was expecting it. Sira was a very good kisser, and I had been lost in the sensations she crafted with her expert lips and roving hands. I squeaked (mortifying), and Sira snickered as she hopped up to open the door. I was more than disheveled and had no time to rearrange my clothes. Fortunately, she only opened the door wide enough for the slender female form to slip inside but not enough for someone in the hall to see me. She closed and locked it immediately once the woman was inside. 

Sira turned, laid a hand on the newcomer’s shoulder, and said, “Muriel, this is Mika. She’s here to help us with that activity you wanted.”

I did not know what to make of this. “Um, are you suggesting a three-way? No offense Mika, but I wanted Sira to myself.”

With a faint smile, she replied, “No offense at all. I won’t be involved in any conventional sense.” I could believe that. She gave me a quick once-over, taking in my untidy state after the interrupted necking, but didn’t seem interested in me or Sira. I remembered that request for an open mind and settled back against the headboard of the bed. I scanned Mika in turn and saw a young woman, probably still attending college, with short red hair and no makeup, wearing a light button-up shirt and a blue denim skirt. 

Sira turned around to face her dresser and bent to pull out what looked like a wide belt made of pale leather from the lowest drawer. The sight of the double peaches of her ass, covered by a tight layer of the fabric of her jeans, made me sigh a little in appreciation. She leaned her head past her long legs to look at me upside down with a wide gleaming smile stretched across her face. “Gotcha! Please take off your pants and underwear.” She straightened, and said with a sudden note of easy command that I'd never heard from her before, “Mika, strip while I get this on.”

I shrugged mentally and decided to just trust her. After wiggling my pants, I raised my hips to pull off my underwear. Mika watched, never taking her eyes off my where my legs came together as she steadily unbuttoned her shirt before loosening the belt around her hips to drop her skirt and panties. 

With her clothes in a heap at her feet, Mika stood motionless. She was slender, but not skinny. The muscle tone of her arms, belly, and legs told me she worked out. The focus of her eyes told me that there was something of mine that she did desire, and I wanted to see just how strong that interest was. I crossed my ankles and slowly spread apart my knees, opening my thighs up like a blooming flower. As I bared my pussy her eyes turned hot and her breathing sped up.

This might not be a three-way, but she definitely wanted to taste or penetrate my lower lips.

Sira had also been taking off her clothes. Mika had really distracted me because I hadn’t noticed, and I always enjoyed the sight of Sira’s body. I think she heard Mika’s quick breaths, because without looking up from fitting the pale leather belt low around her now-naked hips she instructed, “Mika, pick up your clothes, fold them, and put them on the side table. You won’t need them again until tomorrow.”

Mika quickly bent and followed her instructions without looking at me. Too worried about distractions, or just wanting to get it over quickly? She finished and returned to her mark, then stared at my pussy again. By now, I was touching myself lightly, making a figure eight around the neat triangle of my bush and my parted lips. My other hand was inside my shirt, pinching and stroking a hard nipple. I felt moisture rising from within and slipped my finger inside to check. Not wet yet, but on the way. Mika’s eyes followed the motion, obviously yearning to get inside me too. I tried drawing her attention to my mouth by raising my finger up and licking it clean, but she stayed focused on my pussy. I began to suspect she was *very* single-minded. 

Sira finished pulling the belt into place and reached into her dresser again to retrieve a dark-green jar. As she turned around, I felt a bit of disappointment as I saw the dildo attached at the front.

“That’s not the toy you had last weekend, is it?”

Sira looked at me, and her eyes held mine. She suddenly seemed authoritative and mysterious, and my doubts died. “It is, but I’m missing the last piece: the cover. Mika is here to provide that.” 

What?

She unscrewed the lid off the jar, and set it down before snapping a white plastic glove onto her hand. She picked up the jar again and dipped a covered finger inside to dig out a dollop of creamy silver. “Mika, spread your legs.” Mika did, and Sira stepped up behind her. Never looking away from me, she reached around and down Mika’s still body to spread the silver gel between the young woman’s folds. Her finger pushed inside, and I heard Mika moan quietly. Sira pulled her finger out, and all of the gel was gone. 

Sira gave more firm commands. “Mika, bend over to rest your elbows on the bed and present yourself to me. Do not touch Muriel, but you may keep looking at her.” In a gentler aside she explained to me, “Muriel, I know you’ve seen how Mika is focused on your pussy. If you let her stay that way, tonight will be even better than last week. I was alone, and pictures don’t work nearly as well. Please keep your knees spread so she can look at you.”

That didn’t make any sense, but Mika’s unwavering attention was turning me on so I continued teasing her by resuming the figure eight strokes. 

Mika leaned over slowly, never taking her eyes off my pussy until her shoulders were lower than her butt. I preferred Sira’s, but the top curves of Mika’s ass were nice. I appreciated the view, so I gave her something too. I slipped my finger past my entrance again and grinned as I heard her breath hitch. 

Sira nodded approvingly and used her gloved finger to scoop out another dab of the gel before setting the jar down. She pulled the dildo away from her pelvis, poked her finger behind it, and made a spreading motion. Once again, as she pulled her finger up the gel was completely gone. She pulled the glove off her hand and threw it in the trash before screwing the lid back on the jar.

“Last step, Mika. You may make noises and twitch if you must, but don’t move your feet or pull away.” 

“Yes,” Mika said in a quiet voice.

“Remember Muriel,” Sira continued, “this is what you asked for.” She took Mika’s hips in her hands, lined up, and sank the dildo in to the hilt in one smooth motion. 

Mika grunted and shivered a little. If anything, she was even more intent on the triangle where my thighs met. She felt Sira’s entry, but where she wanted to go was much more important. 

I wanted Sira inside me, not Mika, but this was hot. It felt like Sira was just using the body in front of her. As she continued slow and steady strokes in and out of Mika’s pussy, her eyes made promises to me that I knew she would keep.

Mika’s breathing got faster and faster. Within just a few minutes, I saw her back muscles start to contract. I pushed two fingers inside myself, and her eyes narrowed as she sucked in a deep breath. She held it for a moment, her body started to quiver, and then she let out all the air she had taken in with a guttural cry. Her whole body shook in what I had to think was a massive orgasm as Sira thrust forward powerfully one more time. 

And then Mika’s body started to change.

As her voice suddenly cut off, her arms fused to her torso and her facial features disappeared. I saw her dilated pupils before they seemed to stretch out and dissolve into blank skin, and my fingers plunged between my damp folds had held her rapt attention to the end. Her head pushed out into a blunt torpedo shape that sank back against her torso, and her torso contracted into a round pillar. Her legs shrank and flattened until they seemed to dangle like two straps at Sira’s hips. It couldn’t have taken more than a few seconds, but it seemed like transformation took hours. It was ... fascinating.

Sira grabbed the straps — they didn’t look like anything else now — pulled them behind her back, and pressed. 

Jessy_Ross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessy_Ross

I blinked. The belt, dildo, and woman’s body had vanished. Sira posed with her hand on her hips, and now I saw what she had used on me last weekend: a smooth, slightly curved rod about 8 inches long with a fleshy texture attached directly above her pussy. 

My mouth dropped open, and I didn’t know what to say.

“Yes, I used Mika to make my dick last weekend too. She’s a good Subject, in part because of her highly sensitive skin. All those nerves are packed into this,” and she gestured at her new member, “and I can feel every inch as I sink it into you. The nanites I put on myself make a connection from the covering to my own nerves, and it’s like the whole length is now my clit.”

She shuddered, closing her eyes for moment, and her voice dropped into a low tone throbbing with need. “There’s a second reason why she’s a good Subject for this particular use case. She loves being inside a pussy, and I feel it now. You stoked her lust nicely, and now my dick is so very warm for your form.”

I found my voice. “She’s aware?”

Sira shook her head with her eyes still closed. “Not exactly. It’s like she’s asleep. She feels the heat, the slick sliding, and the pleasure, but as if it’s a vivid wet dream. She can’t hear, see, smell, or taste us. I could change that — I have a different jar of nanites that leave her conscious with more senses after the transformation — but I don’t unless my partner agrees.”

“Wow. I had no idea this kind of thing existed!”

“It’s kept quiet, but there’s a surprising amount of it around. And Muriel!”

I started at the snap in her voice and locked onto her now-open eyes.

“Don’t talk about it. It’s kept quiet, and those who talk tend to become involuntary and permanent Subjects along with those they tell.”

I could tell she was serious, and I nodded firmly.

“Now!” Sira smiled brightly. “My dick is very eager to get inside you, and as I recall you wanted that too.”

She climbed up the bed, and I was never more willing to open my legs. Her head dipped down, and she caressed my folds and clit with her soft tongue and sucking lips. She pressed her face against me, and I moaned as my pussy opened up to accept the suddenly stiff thrust of her tongue. 

She was so good at that, I almost forgot about the deep hunger inside me. Almost!

As she lifted her head, she chuckled and said, “You feel wet and open enough to me.” I nodded my head frantically and scrabbled for the bottom of my shirt to pull it off. I wanted her bare skin on mine and nothing in the way. My suddenly exposed breasts drew her attention, and she spent time teasing and nuzzling my nipples. It was amazing, but I pulled her so that her hips settled between my thighs. I’d had plenty of appetizers, and wanted my entrée.  

Her eyes holding mine and the tip of her dick just touching the edge of where I wanted her, she said, “Ready?”

“I was ready when I saw how much she wanted my pussy.”

Sira brought her mouth down on mine and pushed her tongue dick into me simultaneously. It was warm and so very satisfying, and I groaned as Sira started to fill the ache that led all the way to my core. I felt the vibrations of what was almost a purr from her with every inch of depth gained. She knew exactly how far each stroke could go until her entire length was inside me and the firm pad of her mons pressed against my clit. She paused there, and pulled her lips away from mine to say “Look at the clothes on the table.”

I looked and felt a weird tremble in my stomach as I remembered Mika’s hands folding the clothes to make the tidy stack. Hands that were now gone.

“That’s all that’s left of Mika until I choose to reverse the change. She was a person, but now she's just a part of my body.” She bent down to put her lips next to my ear again. “I never promise to restore her. I think the idea excites her, of spending the rest of her life dangling between my legs and when I choose sinking into female flesh. Does it excite you?”

I identified the feeling now and admitted it. “I’m excited that you made her into a part of you, and that we can use that part for our mutual pleasure.” I smiled. “Next time, I want you to use the other nanites. Knowing that she would be aware of everything, and be a helpless prisoner in a fleshy cage....” I twitched. “That would be even better.”

Sira laughed, a full throaty sound. The hot gust of her amusement flowed against my ear in a tingly caress that made me shiver in reaction. “I like the way you think. You were meant to be a User. For now, though, I need a release and I know you do too.” 

She started moving again, and the pleasure built between us. She gradually increased the speed of her strokes, one small increment at a time, until I impatiently arched my hips to press even harder against her. Slick warmth spilled out onto my thighs, her arousal mixing with mine. We could not stop the demanding, frantic cycle until the shared fire burned us both to nothing.

 

In the morning, I woke up slowly. We had fucked again four or five more times in the night — I lost count, blurry from the multiple orgasms — and I felt every drop of the endorphins still left in my blood. I turned, saw that Sira was still asleep, and had a wicked thought.

I pulled the covers back and saw her dick lying limp against her leg. Smaller now that it was soft but still marvelous. I hadn’t done this last weekend because I didn’t realize she could feel it, but I wanted to do it now.

I wrapped one hand around the base and sucked her dick inside my mouth. I had done this to a couple guys and it left me cold. I had done it with more women who liked the visual of their dildo disappearing between my lips, and while turning them on was fun it was not memorable. Taking Sira’s warm flesh into my mouth was deeply exciting. I wanted to give back some of the pleasure she has given me, and here was what was effectively a super-size clit. It was perfect for the task. 

Limp, I was able to swallow almost all of her. I only needed a couple fingers to keep what was left encased. As she got harder, though, more and more slipped out until I was using both hands. I twined my tongue around her, licking, and sucking with my whole mouth. I bobbed up and down, synchronizing hands and lips in an insistent rhythm. Sira groaned and opened her eyes, thrusting her hips up as I pulled back, desperate for the fever-hot tunnel I was making. I closed my eyes and pushed down, taking more of her in my mouth than I thought I could, and was rewarded with a tight scream.

I stopped and opened my eyes, keeping her dick securely in the joined grasp of my hands and mouth while letting my tongue wander. She reacted to every gentle sweep of across her skin with a spasm, gradually quieting down until her dick began to shrink. I gave a little sigh of disappointment, and slowly let her go so that I could move back up and cuddle her.

“Good morning,” I said with affection in my voice.

“Hah. Great morning.” She nuzzled my neck. “Thank you, that was a great way to wake up.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Unfortunately, I’m now very hungry and that means I need to let Mika back out again.” She saw the quizzical look on my face and snickered. “I’m sort of eating for two until I do. Her flesh isn’t gone, just ... made pliable and crammed into a pocket slightly to the side of reality where its weight doesn’t matter. My body is feeding nutrients to that flesh to keep it alive, and that means I need a lot of calories.”

“So sex with this dick also means you can eat whatever you want. Nice.”

Sira stood up and stretched, groaning slightly. “I need to do more crunches. I do a lot already, but keeping you satisfied,” grinning over her shoulder at me, “is another level.”

She turned back so that her dick was over the bed. “You might want to get out of the way. The speed of the reversal can be fast.”

I rolled off the bed and watched, fascinated. Sira reached behind her back and seemed to pull something apart until The straps came free and dangled by her hips again. She frowned for a few seconds, concentrating, and suddenly her dick inflated back into Mika’s panting body convulsing on the sheets. 

Sira pulled the dildo out from between Mika’s restored legs and pulled off the belt to drop it on the side table before starting for the bathroom. “Let’s grab a shower; she’ll be insensible for a while. When she can control her movements again, she’ll masturbate wildly through a couple climaxes before she can calm down.”

I nodded, and we left the reformed toy behind us on the bed.

When we left the bathroom, wrapped in fluffy towels, Mika was laying quietly with her hands between her legs. She turned her head, cracked open her eyes to look at us, and said, “Busy night.”

It made me giggle. “Yep! Sira knows what to do with a dick when she has one, and she had a good specimen.”

Sira said, “Up you go, and get clean. I’ll buy you breakfast before we send you on your way.”

Not moving, Mika said thoughtfully, “You know, I don’t have any plans for this weekend. I’m caught up on my studies, no good movies are playing, and my friends are away. Would you like to use me until Sunday evening?”

Sira looked at me, and I shrugged. “I’m spent right now, but I’m sure I’ll recover after a meal and some rest. I’m game for that other option.” She nodded and turned back to Mika.

“Very well." Her tone changed to commands again. "Wash yourself and the gear. Muriel agreed to let me use the gold gel, so you’ll stay awake this time.”

Mika clapped her hands, grinned, and sprang up, energized by the idea of a phallic weekend. As she scooped up the belt and dildo, still sticky with her body’s sweat and juices, Sira touched her shoulder and said in a gentle but firm voice, “Remember, no promises about bringing you back.”

“Mmmm,” Mika said with her eyes closed for a long moment. Her lids opened slowly as she looked up at Sira through her lashes, and her grin became a seductive smile layered with glee and temptation. “You say that like it’s a bad thing.” She then stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked at Sira and saw we had the same question in our minds. Come Monday, would those clothes on the table need a new owner?
 

 

Published 
Written by JanWellToday
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments