Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At The Mercy Of The Widow's Daughter

"Laura takes control."

31
7 Comments 7
33.3k Views 33.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

After I had finished ravishing the redhead's cunt with my fingers, leading her through multiple orgasms, we relaxed for a few minutes, allowing her to regain her composure.

Lulled into a sense of complacency, I was easily surprised when Laura turned the tables on me. "Now it's my turn," she said with a wicked smile. "I'm going to make you beg." She finished lashing my hands to the headboard with my necktie. "After that exhausting cumfest your fingers put me through, I'm going to return the favor... sort of."

"What exactly do you mean by that?"

"It means, Rob that I'm in charge now, and I will do whatever I want.." She straddled my head, her aromatic pussy just out of reach. "So, tell me, did you enjoy driving me nuts with your fingers?"

"Yes, I did."

"By my count, you gave me five orgasms, each more intense than the last. As a thank you, of sorts, I'm going to spend significant time edging you, but denying you release. Eventually, I'll let you cum... eventually." She lowered herself onto my face, my nose sinking between her still damp lips. Slowly gyrating, she smeared her musky essence all over my face. She reached behind, grasping my re-animated cock tightly. "Well, isn't that a pleasant surprise?" she said, the smirk on her face blooming into a fully-fledged smile. 

She dismounted, kissed me, and sat between my legs. She firmly squeezed my cock again, making a healthy droplet of pre-cum form at the slit. Using her right index finger, she smeared it around the helmet, paying particular attention to where it meets the shaft. I involuntarily moaned. "Something you want?" she asked, still circling her finger around my cockhead.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" she said, leaning down and planting a kiss on my crown.

"Yes, I want to cum."

Engulfing me in one swift motion, she took me to the root, then slid off, replacing her mouth with her hand, slowly jacking. "Like I said, eventually. You see, my mother and I looked at sex differently. For her it was total enjoyment. For me, there's that, but additionally, I discovered pussy power. With proper and judicious use of what mother called 'her kitty', I can get a man to do anything I want. Even my pathetic ex-husband."

Her gentle ministrations were having the desired effect on me. My cock twitched in anticipation. She slapped it. It shrank.

"What the..,"

"Shhhh," she hissed.  "If you want to continue this game, you'll need to do as I say. Otherwise, I'll let you go now."

I was silent, stunned.

"Well?"

"This is unfamiliar territory for me, but...let's go with it. Like your mother, you intrigue me."

"First, you will address me as Mistress, or Mistress Laura. Understood?" I nodded. "You will do everything, and I mean everything, I tell you to do." I nodded again. "If you are good, then you will be rewarded. I will let you cum, but it will be when and where I want, not necessarily where you want. Still interested?"

My cock had recovered from the sting of her slap and was at full attention. "Yes, Mistress."

She lowered her head to my cock again. "You will not cum without my specific permission. Understood?"

"Yes."

This time she pinched my cock, causing it to deflate again.

"Yes, Mistress Laura."

"That's better!" Her lips enveloped my entirety, and I felt her tongue at work as my cock hardened in her mouth. Holding the base of my manhood in her left hand, she slid her right hand down, combing through the neatly trimmed jungle just above her clit. I watched in awe as her head bobbed up and down, my cock sliding into the back of her throat before re-emerging, getting swallowed again before almost escaping. Her fingers danced around her clit and she moaned lowly as she worked herself up, still firmly in control of my manhood.

"Please, Mistress, may I cum?"

She wagged her right index finger at me, indicating denial, then let my erection slip from her lips. "Not yet," she said and returned to jacking my shaft, while still playing with herself. She switched hands, using her own juices as lube. "So, tell me, Rob, how do you like being a sex toy?"

AmbylSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmbylSweet

"It's an acquired taste, Mistress, but it's growing on me."

"Good," she said as she straddled my hardness, nestling it between her lips, but not up inside. Slowly she gyrated her hips, my cockhead rubbing her clit. Arms extended, hands on my chest, she got a dreamy look in her eyes as she ground her clit against my imprisoned cock. "Ahhhh! Yes," she hissed. Suddenly she stiffened, her fingers curled, nails raking my chest, and she came, her juices oozing out all over my stiffness.

Although I was nearly ready to cum myself, the pain of her nails on my nipples brought me back from the edge. She slumped over, burying her face against my neck. "That's one," she whispered in my ear. Drifting down, she grabbed my cock, softly stroking it back to hardness.Her grip firmed and she squeezed it until another droplet of pre-cum formed at the head. She kissed the crown, smearing the clear liquid all over her lips, opening her mouth and sucking at least half of me in. I moaned, longing for release.

Picking up her panties, she rubbed the lacy material up and down her near dripping cunt, soaking the garment in her warm juices. Bringing them up to my nose, she rubbed the gusset over my nostrils before stuffing them in my mouth. Tasting her made my cock twitch.

Holding my cock in both hands, her thumbs massaged the tender underside.  My moans, muffled by the lace panties, only served to make her work harder. "Don't forget, now," she said sweetly as her tongue traced the vein along the side of my shaft, "you're not to cum without warning or permission."

I bucked my hips, hoping for more contact, and maybe some relief. My orgasm started to build again as her fingers massaged my helmet.  Apparently, the urgency of my moans was not lost, as Laura's expert fingers pinched the life from my cock, just moments before I was about to release. She lay on top of me, her leaking slit rubbing against my face, and my leaking cock painting her lips. "That's two," she whispered to my returning erection. "How many more near misses are you going to have before you spill?"

My brain told my mouth to say, "Please, Mistress, please let me cum. Please?" What came out was, "Plv Mfffuff, plvv ett mmu cmmm."

"Patience, Rob. I'm just trying to give you as much pleasure as you gave me." I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, and heard her choke as it tested her gag reflex. She sat up, pressing her cunt against my face, my nose slipping between her soft, warm lips. "Ohhh yesss! Fuck me with your nose," she groaned, rocking back and forth. She played like this for a couple of minutes before asking, "Do you really want to cum now?"

Unable to talk, I just nodded my head. She lifted off me, allowing me to gulp some badly needed air. Pulling the panties from my mouth, she added, "Okay, but only under certain conditions."

"Yes, Mistress," I panted.

"You will eat your own cum."

Puzzled at her response, I asked, "How?"

"I'll show you," she said as she helped swing my feet over my head and hook them to the headboard. So, there I was staring at my rampant cock about six inches from my face, and Laura's delicate hands stroking me, aiming at my mouth.  As I urgently needed to cum, it didn't take more than a few strokes to have me on the verge of orgasm. "Open wide," she said, pulling my cock like a cow's udder with one hand and massaging my prostate with the other.

I groaned loudly as my cock twitched and pumped, spewing warm, thick cum in pulses across the inches between helmet and mouth. Laura was smiling with delight as she milked the last few drops of sperm and let them fall slowly toward my face. Letting me stretch out on the bed, she straddled my spent cock, nestling it in the wetness of her cunt folds while she leaned over and gave me a deep kiss, sucking up cum off my tongue, letting it drool back in, and sucking it up again. "Care to spend the night?"

"As you wish, Mistress."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments