Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Badly Does He Want Her?

"An office Casanova has to prove that he really wants this girl."

25
8 Comments 8
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Jason had been pestering Mandy for ages, and while it was flattering at first, it soon began to become annoying. He was a nice enough guy, late twenties, good body, standing around the five foot ten mark, and sure, Mandy was very tempted to take him to bed and try him out, but there was something about him, she felt uncertain. Eventually, she sat down with him to talk it out.

"Just what is it that you want with me?" Mandy asked him, "don't worry about what I might think about any reply that you give, just tell me honestly, please?"

Jason looked at the slim sexy brunette, sitting so close to him, around twenty-five, maybe a year or two older, the short skirt displaying slim sexy legs and a tight blouse outlining her gorgeous boobs so nicely. Every time he was anywhere near her, wham! Instant erection. It was kind of embarrassing.

"I want you in bed with me, naked and with arms and legs open to welcome me into your gorgeous body," he confessed, "you make me so horny just by being in the same room as me, let alone within touching distance."

"So it is all about a quickie?" she asked him, "just no-strings casual sex?"

"No, no way," he protested, "I can get that anywhere, it is far more than that. I want you so much I would do anything to get you to bed with me."

Mandy looked at him, trying to gauge the strength of his desire.

"So you honestly believe that you can survive anything I come up with to test you?" she looked challengingly at him, "and I mean anything."

Jason looked at her, considering his words carefully.

"I can survive most things," he amended, "so long as there is no physical damage, no severe pain, and no danger of death or mutilation."

Mandy smiled at his carefully stated limitations. "So you would be okay then with spanking for example?" she questioned, "or physical arousal? Maybe even leading to climax?"

He smiled confidently. "Mandy, darling," he boasted, "bring it on, sexy girl."

"Give me a couple of days to arrange things," she temporized, "and I will set things up to really test your determination. And if you pass, you get me, any way you want me, even helpless if that is your choice, for a full hour in bed."

"Make it two hours," he bragged, "and you got yourself a bet. One hour hardly gives me time to warm up."

"I tell you what," she bargained, "for every minute you last in the test, up to the maximum of one hour, you can have me for the same amount of time. Deal?"

"No way," Jason protested, "I will be undergoing tests decided by you, and meant to stop me from reaching the goal. If I do this, I want double the time I last."

"That sounds fair," Mandy conceded, "time set in fifteen-minute intervals, so if you last thirty minutes, you get me for one hour. Last a full hour and you can have me for the whole night."

"Deal," he agreed, smiling confidently.

Two days later, on Friday, she had everything arranged. She had cleared an empty room in the office building where they both worked, with the help of friends, and had set it up ready for Jason. When he arrived, dressed immaculately as always, in a dark tailored suit, Mandy showed him the room.

"You will notice two cables running from the electric sockets, there and there," she pointed out, indicating the two outlets, "you will grab the boxes attached to the cables and press the button on the side of each device, and hold it down. It is what they call a "Dead Man's Handle," and releasing the button will send a signal that the game is over. You must keep both buttons pressed at all times."

Jason nodded his understanding. "So what else do I do?" he queried, puzzled, "that is too easy."

"Nothing else," Mandy assured him, "just hold down the buttons, no matter what else happens.

She smiled at him, the way a tiger smiles at a deer too old to run.

"How do you mean?" he queried.

"There will be other people coming into the room who will try to distract you, or disconcert you so you release the buttons, but they will stay strictly within the limits you stated last time we talked about this. Your limits, remember that," she insisted, "but I am presuming anything within those limits is acceptable to you?"

Jason nodded, 'piece of cake', he thought, and then lingered on how he would use and enjoy that gorgeous body, naked and spread out on his bed tomorrow.
 
"The test will start in one minute," called Mandy, "grab the boxes now."

Jason reached down to grab a box in each hand, finding he had to stretch his arms wide to reach both at once. He pressed the button on each with his thumbs, finding the devices easy to grip. Okay, he was fine, so long as he stayed right here, he thought, 'she is hoping my arms will get tired, I suppose. Not a hope, I just stand here until I win'.

Within a few seconds of the test starting, Mandy had left the room, and shortly after that, a young woman came in. She rubbed against Jason, who stood statue-like. The woman smiled, and very slowly unzipped her dress from neck to hem, easing the zip down inch by inch, until it came free at the hem and the dress fell open, to show it was her only article of clothing. 

Jason found he had been holding his breath for the last minute or so. only letting it out as the dress came open. He breathed deeply, as the woman turned her back on him, and let the dress slide off her arms onto the floor.

Despite himself, Jason felt the familiar swelling as his cock responded to the visual stimulation. The woman smiled at him, an eyebrow raised to show she had seen the response to her stripping. She circled the still figure, whispering to him.

"Forget the bet, why not enjoy me instead? Come on, right here, right now," she urged, hands wandering over his body, "you know you want to."

She knelt in front of him, her head in his groin, hands squeezing his butt cheeks. Jason groaned. Any other day, he would have jumped at it, but not today, not now. The woman stood, pressing her whole body against him, then kissed him, running her hands over his chest, then snuggling into him.

Getting no response other than his erection, she stepped forward, deliberately bending at the waist and wiggling her gorgeous butt before picking her dress up. She slipped it back on, running slim hands over her ribs and those perfect tits, pinching the nipples inches from him, before zipping her dress and leaving. The speaker in the corner of the room crackled into life.

"Well done, Jason," came Mandy's voice, "I thought she would lure you away."

Before Jason could reply, two girls came in, Sally and Jasmine, one blond, one black-haired, he recognized them. Both sixteen, on a student work experience programme from their High School. Today, for the first time since they had started the programme, they were both in very abbreviated school uniforms.

Knee socks, tiny skirts that did not even cover their cheeky buttocks, and blouses reaching to just below their beautifully developed tits. They giggled as they saw him, and Sally pointed at the bulge in his pants.  They stood kissing each other deeply and running a hand over each other's body. Blouses were unbuttoned, revealing neither of them was wearing a bra. They came over to him, kneeling at his feet. 

Slim fingers reached for his belt buckle, pulling it loose. The other girl slid his zip open, and the trousers slid down to his knees, producing more giggling from the girls. They each reached up and took hold of a leg of his boxer shorts, pulling them down to release his erection.

Jason struggled to focus on his vision of Mandy, stretched out, waiting to be fucked by him. Hands wrapping themselves around his tool forced him back to reality. Jasmine stretched up, her mouth kissing the tip of his cock, then offering it for Sally to kiss. Then the two temptresses together kissed the length of both sides of his cock, from tip to ball sack and back again, smiling as they saw the cock twitch with each kiss. Jasmine whispered to Sally, who sat up, shaking her head.

"Mandy said not to," she insisted, "she warned you she would spank you hard if you did that."

"It will be too late by then," Jasmine laughed, and slid Jason's cock into her mouth, closing her lips over it and starting to slide it in and out.

Jason gritted his teeth at the delicious torment. Then the speaker burst into life.

"Jasmine, get off that now," the voice commanded, "you just earned yourself a bare ass spanking on live webcam."

Jasmine pulled away as if the cock was on fire.

"Damn," she muttered, "she must have a camera in here."

"I did warn you," Sally said, "we had better go."

She stood up, kissing Jason on the lips.

"Sorry we couldn't finish you off," she whispered, "next time though."

Jason breathed deeply, willing his throbbing prick to relax and shrink.

"How am I for time?" he called out, knowing Mandy could hear him.

"Only thirty-two minutes so far," Mandy laughed, "but even that is better than I expected."

"So I get you for an hour at least," Jason stated, "even that might be more than you can handle, Mandy darling."

Jason stood pondering what else he might expect to come through the door. That question was answered as the next person came into the room. Clad in a latex mini dress so tight it looked painted on her, boobs half uncovered and buttock cheeks peeping out from the hem, with black patent leather thigh boots with six-inch heels.

She was a porn dream come to life, but all Jason saw was the broad leather paddle in her hand. She stopped in front of him, hand reaching out to his chest, then deftly unbuttoning his shirt so it hung open.

"You are so lucky," she hissed, "I have strict instructions as to how far I can go. Otherwise, I would have had you begging."

Her nails scraped gently across his chest, then she went behind him. He stood in silence. Without warning, the paddle landed across the clenched cheeks of his ass, forcing a grunt from him. Damn, that hurt. Had he agreed to be spanked? He cast his mind back, distracted by the next smack making his ass burn.

Oh yes, he remembered, she had definitely included spanking, the sneaky bitch. Wait until tomorrow sexy girl, he thought, we will see how pink your lovely ass turns after eight or ten damn good smacks. He jerked his lower half forward as the next smack hit hard, having to step back quickly as the cable stretched tautly. That was better.

SMACK! That was the hardest yet, he thought as he felt his bottom stinging all over. The next smack hit dead center, and another, all on one cheek. One just for the other cheek, she was spreading them carefully.

"Aaargh!" a yell of anger more than pain as the next struck across what felt like the whole ass.

And this was her holding back? Oh, God. The next one made him actually whimper. He looked down, surprised to see he was erect and twitching. Was he getting turned on by being spanked? No way, it can't be. The next smack seemed harder than ever, and he watched his cock bounce as he jerked his butt, trying to lessen the force of it.

She came back to stand in front of him. Her hair was mussed, and sweat was running down her face and neck onto the swelling of her boobs. A kiss, with tongue teasing his. and fingers gently grasping his erection.

"Well done," she murmured, "I did not think you would stand that so well."

A final squeeze of his rigid prick and she was gone.

"Well done, Jason," the speaker announced, "you just passed another test. Just one more to go."

The words sounded as if they had been forced from her. Jason smiled. So he already had her for over an hour. but he wanted more. Like a whole night of her. He was going to turn her inside out until she was screaming with pleasure. The door opened, and Jason considered giving up right then, but he stubbornly refused to consider that idea.

She would regard it as a victory for her, even if it did cost her an hour and more of being in bed with him. He intended winning this game, no matter what. He looked defiantly at the two men who had entered, one in a tracksuit, the other in shorts and top.

Tracksuit grabbed his burning ass, squeezing it hard, making Jason grunt. The other stroked his chest, tugging at the chest hairs, then teasing a nipple. Jason tried to ignore it, but the damn thing was so sensitive, and he squirmed at the touches, moaning softly as a mouth replaced the fingers and he felt teeth nipping gently, while a hand gripped his cock.

He was straight, not bi, not gay, but as the hand pumped his cock to full rigidity, he started wondering. A wet or oiled finger slid into his bum-hole, working its way in, rotating gently as it widened him. Tracksuit clapped his hands loudly, and two other men came in with a piece of furniture like a spanking chair, with knee and leg rest.

The newcomers helped Jason onto the padded top, Jason finding that he could still hold the control boxes at the right height. He was positioned so his knees and chest were supporting him, and his bottom stuck out with his cock dangling.

 All he could see was straight ahead, so it was a surprise when he felt his cock gripped, and then the welcoming moist warmth as a mouth slid over it. He had no idea who it was, but it felt as good a blowjob as he ever enjoyed. He was not sure how long he could last.

Then there was pressure against his bum-hole, and a cock slid into him. He had been butt-fucked once before by an ex-girlfriend using a strap-on, but this was so different, warm yielding flesh filling him, fucking him, as the mouth matched the rhythm. Jason was helpless to prevent them bringing him to a climax, cum spurting into the waiting mouth, then feeling the warm explosion inside his ass as his ravisher came inside him.

He heard a beeping noise, knew that he had relaxed his grip on the buttons. 

The speaker told him, "Hard luck, Jason, I really thought you were going to last the full hour, but you did well, just five minutes short."

"Wait!" he commanded, "Jasmine cheated, didn't she?"

"In a way, yes," admitted Mandy, "but she was still within your limits. It was my limits she exceeded."

"But you do admit she exceeded her instructions?" Jason smiled, "so you are not going to give me that last few minutes then? It would save you having to go home at that time of night"

"Okay, then," the voice told him resignedly, "You can have me for the whole night. I wonder if you can last that long?"

"Ask me again tomorrow night," he retorted, "we will see how you last."

Mandy sighed, then cut the sound. She smiled triumphantly, knowing how much Jason had put up with just to have her. 'This was going to be fun,' she thought, 'I wonder if he will ever suspect that I wanted him to win?'

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments