Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life Among The Amazons

"Rescued after a plane crash, I become a breeder for a colony of women."

31
5 Comments 5
21.5k Views 21.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

"Ay Dios mio... Mi corazon... mui mal" Pablo cried before slumping over the yoke of his single engine Piper Cub. We went into a steep dive as I struggled to pull him off and gain control of the aircraft. I managed to pull us out of the dive, trying to make sense of the controls when I noticed a clearing and a small village. Not knowing where we were, I decided to try setting it down where there were no trees. A graceful landing it was not, as I hit a stump and flipped the plane over on its back. Crawling clear of the plane just before it caught fire. I passed out from the pain in my head and shoulder.

When I awoke, I was in a hospital bed, or so I thought. My shoulder was immobilized and I was strapped into the bed. I could not move. Still groggy from pain killers, I moaned. I was trying to say, "Where am I?" but it came out a mumbled mess.

A tall statuesque blonde in a nurses uniform appeared at my bedside. "You are awake, finally," she said in English with a heavy German accent. "We pulled you from a plane crash. You have a concussion and a separated shoulder." She proceeded to re-bandage my head, leaning over me, her ample breasts just inches from my face. She turned her head, telling someone out of my line of sight, "Tell Magda that he has regained consciousness." I struggled to sit up and get out of bed. "Try to get some sleep. You need to regain your strength," she said with a wry smile.

I must have dozed off, for I remember nothing until three women, two in nurses uniforms and one in para-military garb, walked into my room. Again, I tried to say, "Where am I?" but again got no response.

The woman in the para-military garb said to the other two, "I think he will make a good specimen, don't you?" The two nurses nodded in agreement. "According to your ID, you are Aaron Grey Fox, no?"

"Yes," I responded, adding, "Where am I?"

"You are in Neue Berlin, recovering from your accident."

"Berlin? How can that be? I was on my way from base camp in the Argentine outback to Quito on a supply run. How did I  end up in Berlin?"

"Not Berlin. Neue Berlin, Argentina. We too, are in, what did you call it, the 'outback'?"

"I don't understand. I've never seen a reference to any Neue Berlin on any maps of the area."

"Nor will you. No one knows of our existence here. Our parents were sent here in 1944, when it became apparent that the war effort was lost. All of the men who came here are long dead. Many who were supposed to escape to us never made it. It seems, Mr. Fox, you are the answer to our prayers. You are going to help revitalize our little colony." She lifted the sheet off of the lower half of my body. Turning to the nurses, she said, "He appears to be adaquately endowed. Provided he has the stamina, he will greatly help our cause."

"What ther hell are you talking about? Who are you, anyway?"

"I am Magda. My mother was Eva Braun. The bodies that the Russians found at the Fuhrerbunker, were doppelgangers. From this colony, a new order will emerge, and you Mr. Fox, are going to help us."

"You... you're Nazis? And you think I'm going to help you? You're fucking nuts!"

"No, Mr. Fox, we are Aryans, not Nazis. And, as for helping us, you have no choice. Lisa, show Mr. Fox just how helpless he really is." Lisa, one of the nurses, stepped forward, bent at the waist, hefted my limp cock in her hand, stroked it once and sucked it into her mouth.

"What the fuck...?" I strained at the straps holding me to the bed, but to no avail. In addition my member was betraying my outrage, responding to the pretty blonde's oral ministrations, expanding down Lisa's throat. I let out an involuntary moan as Lisa bobbed up and down, leaving a lipstick print at the base of my cock, swirling her tongue around my girth until only the head was left between her lips. She left another lip print just under my helmet before travelling back down to the base.I couldn't help it. It felt so damn good and it had been several weeks since I had enjoyed female companionship. I grunted as my cock spewed its contents onto the pretty blonde's tongue. She just kept sucking, not allowing any cum to escape until I was limp again.

Lisa stood up, and offered herself to Magda. The two women kissed for several minutes, sharing my load. "You see, Mr. Fox. You really have no choice. You can volunteer, or be forced. Either way you will be breeding my girls here."

Being a practical man, I realized my predicament. Escape was all but impossible, resistance futile, so I accepted my fate. "I volunteer." I said, as my reviving cock twitched with anticipation. I was not the only one to notice.

The third nurse turned to Magda asking permission to use me. Magda's reply, "Certainly! You don't mind if we watch, do you."

"No, Mistress, I don't mind at all." she answered as she straddled me, hiking up her nurses uniform, exposing her bare pussy. With my cock nestled between her pussy lips, she slowly slid back and forth, lubricating my manhood with her musky drippings.  Turning to me, she smiled, "My name is Anneke. I'm twenty-two years old and I need babies."  She unbuttoned the top of her uniform far enough to  expose her smallish, puffy-nippled breasts, wiggling them in front of my nose.

While teasing me with her breasts, she readjusted her hips, sliding my re-hardened cock deep inside her. "Mein Gott!" she sighed, slowly letting me slide almost all the way out before slamming down, engulfing me again. She began a steady rhythm, her hands on my chest, her breasts squeezed between her elbows, her cunt caressing me in ways I never thought possible. "Seed me, Herr Fox."

After only a few minutes, I was approaching my orgasm. I latched onto one of her nipples as I grunted, signalling the arrival of my time to fill her young body with copious amounts of sperm. As my orgasm subsided, I could see a look of triumph on her face. She dismounted, my limp dick slapped against my belly, still leaking, "Danke." she said as she covered her cunt with her hand, keeping my cum from leaking out. She lay down next to me with her hips raised, assuring that none of me would escape. Seeing as how I was here to play the stud, I reached over and gently massaged her clit, bringing her to orgasm and helping my seed seep deeper into her ready and willing womb.

Paoola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paoola

Over the next week, I was kept indoors. One of the girls who visited me daily told me that there were search planes criss-crossing the area, looking for the wreckage of Pablo's Piper Cub. I was assured that there was no evidence of the crash, at least none visible from the air. I got released from the hospital ward and was given quarters of my own. It was expected that I would 'entertain' two women a day which I did gladly. The  younger women were strictly for breeding purposes, but there were a few more mature who were more interested in a little recreational sex as opposed to procreational sex. One such was a forty something busty blonde by the name of Hannah.

Hannah had visited me in the hospital, volunteering to give me a sponge bath. It turned out to be more than just a sponge bath, much more. Before she was done she had climbed into bed with me riding me until I came deep inside her. She confided in me that she needed more and she was no longer in the breeding pool. She assured me that I was allowed to fuck any willing woman in the village, as long as more than half of them were members of the breeding pool. Several times, Hannah would spend the night, and we would feast on each other.

One night in particular, she arrived wearing a baby doll nightgown which she dared me to take off her. Accepting the challenge, I stood behind her, kissing her neck, my hands rubbing her shoulders. I kept trying to drop the straps and she kept putting them back. "I'm not so easy, Grey," she kept saying, but never pulled away.

I dropped my hands to her full breasts, cupping each in my hands, rubbing my palms against her cloth covered nipples. I nibbled on her ear lobe as I hefted her breasts. She moaned, placing her hands over mine. With her left hand holding me to her chest, she took the right and wandered over her stomach to her pajama panties.

"Yes you are, Hannah." I whispered as my fingers found her crease through the flimsy fabric.

She moaned again, before turning so my hand never left her crotch, put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Breaking the kiss, she answered back. "You're right Grey." I kissed her neck again as my hand found the waistband of her panties and slid inside combing through the dirty blonde bush until her slit enveloped my fingers. She began humping my hand as we kissed again, my tongue seeking hers and hers mine. My free hand slipped up underneah her top and I tweaked her turgid nipple. "Fuck me, Grey! I need you inside me."

I violently pulled her panties off, shredding them and letting them pool around her ankles. With no more foreplay, I pressed my rock hard cock against her unprotected lips. Sliding part way in, I grabbed her hips, forcing my shaft the rest of the way until my balls bumped against her pussy lips.

"Yesss!" she hissed putting her hands on mine, pushing her hips back against me. "Fuck me! Hard!"

Turning toward the full length mirror, I grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair, pummelling her cunt. "Watch!" I said, "Watch me fuck you!"

She smiled at our reflection in the mirror, "You like seeing my breasts bounce, Grey?" I smiled back, one hand in her hair and the other reaching around squeezing her breasts. I could feel her cunt caressing my cock, trying to milk it. "Feel my cunt, Grey? It wants you to fill it. Fill it until it runs down my legs. Dominate me!"

Nothing gets me going faster than dirty talk and sensuous touch. I pulled her hair and pounded against her ass, straining to get all of me inside her juicy cunt. Her tight wetness did its job, silently begging for my release. I grunted as my cock spewed its warm contents deep within, lining her womb with my potent sperm. 

As quickly as it had started, it was over, my spent prick slithering out of her slippery channel. I sank into a chair, my head still spinning at the intensity of my orgasm. Hannah turned, dropped to her knees and kissed my still drooling manhood. "Mmm! We taste good, you and I," she whispered just before enveloping my cock with her ruby red lips. She cleaned me up and sat in my lap. "You want to taste?"

I didn't answer, just pulled her face to mine and stuck my tongue into her mouth, gathering what was left of 'us'. "You're right, Hannah, we do taste good. In fact, I want some more."

"And how do you propose to do that? You aren't ready for more yet."

I directed her to sit on the edge of the bed, dangling her feet over the side. I crawled up between her thighs and began to lick up the frothy remains of our just completed fuck. She moaned as she sat back, running her fingers through my hair."Don't forget to share, Grey." she said, grinding her dripping cunt against my face. I slurped up what I could before slipping two fingers inside her, scraping the tips against her g-spot.

"You naughty boy. You're going to make me cum." Wrapping my lips around her clit and feathering it with my tongue, I pulled the fingers out and fed her some of our co-mingled juices, then went back to work, bringing her to orgasm. She locked my head in place with her hands and thighs as she went through the throes of a near-violent orgasm, finally screaming "Enough!"

When she had relaxed enough to release me, I joined her on the bed for some post-coital cuddle time. We kissed some more, sharing the last of our treat, she asked, "Can you do me favor?"

"You want to do it again?"

She smiled, "Make that two favors."

Nibbling on her breast, I mumbled, "Sure."

Cradling my head against her chest, she said, "I want you to take my daughter's virginity. She is sixteen. Just entered the breeding pool."

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments