Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Mika Mine, Chapter 1

"Life is good for a Domme with a sexy new toy like Precious!"

15
4 Comments 4
17.4k Views 17.4k
5.9k words 5.9k words

My name is Monique Henderson. A six-foot-three, blonde-haired and green-eyed, sturdy and very voluptuous woman of German-Austrian descent living in upstate New York. The story that I'm about to tell is definitely not one for the timid or faint of heart. It's about a young woman who lives her life on her own terms. I moved to the United States about 10 years ago right after I finished "Fachhochschule" (roughly equivalent to a U.S. High School) so I could pursue higher education here in the United States. I earned a Master's degree in Behavioral Psychology from Cornell University. Now I work as a clinical psychologist for a major medical facility.

Life is good. I have a great job working with a great bunch of people in a field I love. And I make a ton of money doing it too! My job allows me to travel and attend seminars all over the country and in several places around the world.

I've done well for myself ever since I started working as a psychologist too. The facility I work with is a huge, diverse organization dealing with a lot of different medical fields. As such it is very well funded and we have all the best equipment to do our work. I'm one of ten people in my department among the company's many departments and facilities. There are five men and four women that I work with. I outperform everyone, male and female alike. I am smart, capable, and tenacious. When I am faced with a problem, I set my mind on finding the answer and I don't let go. I don't like to lose, so I don't. I've been with this company for less than a year and I'm already on the fast track to department head.

I have a very nice home located outside of Syracuse, New York. My home is located at the end of a small street in a quiet little suburb. It's a very lovely place and well away from the crazy pace of the big city. Things have been all right lately. So much so that I found time and money to indulge some of my passions.

One of those passions and my greatest pleasure is BDSM. I guess you could say I'm a thrill seeker. I enjoy exploring the dark, forbidden territory. You see, I am a Dominatrix... Mistress Monique when I am in my Dominatrix persona. And my all-time greatest sexual fantasy is to completely dominate people. And not just any people. I am a woman who gets off on dominating women. And I've got a thing for interracial domination and submission.

The first submissive I ever had was the tall and exquisitely beautiful Tamara Wilkins, a raven-haired young woman I met in a bar one night. She had come to the bar that night looking for some fun and after a couple drinks and a bit of small talk, I showed her all the fun she could want! This girl's capacity for enduring pain was nothing short of amazing. I had a lot of fun whipping her and teasing her. I also berated her endlessly, calling her a silly white cunt while whipping her lovely tight ass with my black leather belt. She had a wonderful set of tits that I enjoyed working over as well. Dominating this beautiful young woman was really fun. I enjoyed it. And it got me started on the path I chose from there.

I have dominated others as well. Take Amiya Dhalitra for example. This sexy and curvy young Indian woman moved from the city of New Delhi, India, to Atlanta. She majored in business administration at Georgia State University at the time we met. Amiya Dhalitra was the daughter of a wealthy Indian businessman. And she very much wanted to explore her sexuality. She didn't know anything about BDSM, but it was something she was very curious about. I helped her satisfy that curiosity. Amiya was a confirmed lesbian, not wanting anything to do with men sexually. And she wanted to experience true submission, lesbian style. First, I had her strip naked in front of me while I watched. Then I made her kneel before me and finger her pussy. I gave her a small pink vibrator and made her edge herself, bringing herself right to the crest of her orgasm, but then forbidding her to cum. I made her do that several times until she was begging and pleading to cum. I love seeing my slave whores kneeling at my feet, crying and pleading to cum. When I had gotten my fill of her tears and pleas, I tied her to the bed and fisted her pussy while thrusting my dildo deep into her asshole. I made this sexy Indian college student scream like a woman possessed. I smacked her face and spat on her while fucking her pussy and ass. I completely dominated her. And she absolutely loved it.

I have found that there are lots of sexy women from America's most diverse communities that are interested in BDSM. It's not just for bored white people in the suburbs anymore! Scores of exotic women are into it. Women like Suki Hwang, a curvy, gorgeous young Asian-American woman. The daughter of an Asian woman and American military man, she's a submissive gal through and through. Suki worked as a corporate secretary and was married to a handsome American architect. But like so many women, she had desires that went unfulfilled in the marriage bed. Suki Hwang was fascinated by bossy Dominant women, and she very much wanted a Domme of her own. She wanted to be dominated and to serve a Mistress, and that is where I came in. I tied up this sexy Asian gal, smacked her and also whipped her face, body, and ass with my crop. Then I donned my strap-on dildo and fucked her with it. I put her on all fours and took her like this. Face down and ass up. Gripping her hips tightly, I thrust my dildo deep into her pussy. Suki gasped and whimpered as I penetrated her. I loved the way her tight little slit stretched around the large dildo. I smiled and smacked her tight Asian ass, and fingered her asshole while fucking her pussy. In the end, I made her cum twice. It was fun.

Yeah, I've dominated lots of women. But, I was after the ultimate thrill...

I looked a long time online for the right kind of person to explore my special interest with. Now, I've found someone to play the part of my slave while I indulge my Dominatrix fantasies. Presently, I'm having some fun with my Asian female slave. Her name is Mika Chein but I have renamed her Precious. Of course, I call her other names as well, like slut, whore, and cunt, but that is during our play sessions. She loves being humiliated and calling her degrading names gets her all kinds of turned on!

Precious is on all fours in front of me, with a collar fixed around her neck. Attached to the collar is a long leash and I'm holding that leash. Precious, my own personal slave, has been ordered to lick my boots while I smoke and she happily does just that. Sitting on my couch and she kneels before me and obeys me, I smile wickedly.

Mika is a five-foot-four-inch, Asian woman with long black straight hair, brown eyes and a very tempting 36-27-36 body, with very delightful D-cup tits that I so enjoy abusing! Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, she moved to Syracuse looking for work after divorcing and leaving that useless prick of a husband she had. Unfortunately for her, someone forgot to tell her that no one was hiring these days. Especially an unskilled woman like Precious. You see, her ex-husband was one of those types who felt the woman should remain at home caring for the house and so Mika never worked a day in her life until the divorce. In addition to her lack of skills and non-existent work history, she had a justifiably bitter attitude against all men everywhere. What company would want to hire someone like her? Seriously. Unskilled women with anger issues weren't really welcome in the workplaces of corporate America.

Somehow, Mika ended up living alone in a shabby little apartment. Also, to pay the rent, she turned to waiting tables in a small Oriental restaurant - one of the few jobs a woman in her situation could find. But that barely gave her enough to keep a roof over her head so, in order to make more money, she turned to hooking on the streets.

Downtown on the filthy streets of Bank Alley on a corner, that's where I met her. I offered her two hundred bucks to come with me. I bet she was surprised when my gleaming white Lexus pulled up in front of her! Women who looked like me didn't waste time talking to the likes of her. She looked me up and down, and pegged me for some kind of wealthy white lesbian who was looking for a good time. If that's what she thought I was, she wasn't too far off the mark. I took her for a ride in my Lexus ES 350, which she was suitably impressed with.

I took my prospect out for dinner, and we actually seemed to get along well together. I learned a bit more about her. She was educated, intelligent, and came from a halfway decent family. Her father Keung was a businessman and her mother Min was a schoolteacher. We had a couple of drinks with dinner and a few laughs. By the time the evening was drawing to a close, I was smitten with the young 22-year-old girl. I decided I would have her. She wondered aloud how come a beautiful white woman like me needed to pay an Asian girl for sex. The question caught me a bit off-guard and I almost slipped up and told her that it was hard to find an Asian woman who would let me dominate and demean her as that's how I got off. I'm a bisexual white woman with an appetite for Asian women. I need to satisfy these urges of mine and this is basically the only way I know how. I covered her question by explaining that I was a busy professional and didn't have the time to devote to a 'relationship' and that this was just easier. She seemed to buy my explanation and was satisfied with my answer.

And so I brought Mika to my place, and after offering her a drink, we sat and talked a bit. I told her what I expected from her. Then I excused myself and went into the bedroom and changed into my Dominatrix outfit. A strapless front lace up corset with shelf cups that hold my tits up and out for my slave to suck on. I have a matching panty and crotch top leather boots with a five-inch stiletto heel. I put on my dramatic eye makeup and bright red lipstick. With my Nazi-style leather hat and riding crop I must have been a sight for her because as soon as she saw me in this getup, Mika realized I meant business. And she appeared concerned that she may have gotten herself into more than she bargained for. She seemed a little hesitant at first, even scared. And rightfully so - in her line of work being careful isn't just a good idea, it's a matter of life and death! I told her to relax and convinced her that I wasn't going to do anything to hurt her. It took a little convincing, but she finally relaxed enough to continue. I fastened a collar around her neck and then clipped a long leather leash to the collar.

I made my new slave kneel in front of me. Staring coldly at Mika, I told her that I was now the mistress of this house and she was to be my Asian female slave. She had to do as I say, there was no other way around it. Any hesitation or refusal to do as I ordered would be severely punished. Mika stared at me, stunned. I smiled wickedly and told her that her new name was to be Precious and that she was my own personal slave slut. My Asian female slave whom I was going to enjoy breaking. With that, the fun began.

I started by making her lick my boots. After she got done polishing my Swedish leather boots with her tongue, I made her get naked. Then I inspected her. Putting on some latex gloves, I spread Precious's ass cheeks wide open and stuck a finger inside. The little Asian girl had a clean asshole. That's a good start. I spit in her asshole, then made her lick my finger after it had just been in her asshole. Precious balked and hesitated. That was a mistake! I slapped her hard across her face. She cried out in shock and stared at me with wide eyes.

I jerked on her leash, forcing her to her knees again then stepped on the leash to hold her face to the floor. I gave Precious a swat on her creamy upturned ass with my riding crop. I've always wanted to crop a woman's soft ass. Precious yelped and reached back to try to cover her ass. Laughing, I began whipping her with my riding crop. The second swat and the crop caught her across the back of the hand. She screamed and quickly pulled her hands away. I continued to whip her with long strokes of the riding crop, leaving nice bluish marks all over her soft pale skin. How I loved watching those marks appear. So beautiful.

Grabbing a big handful of her long hair, I stepped off Precious' leash. Holding her hair up so high she is dancing on her knees, I berate her while I continue whipping her good and proper. I called her a useless cunt, an Asian whore who is only good as a cum dumpster. She didn't respond. She was too busy screaming as I whipped her. Man, I was having so much fun. Just whipping and hitting this young Asian woman and making her bow down to me, the dominant white mistress. After giving her a sound thrashing, I decided to step things up a bit. Letting Precious have a moment to rest and recover, I went to my toy box and took out my favorite toy. My strap-on dildo. Strapping it on, I returned to where I had left Precious with strict orders to stay put.

When that little Asian whore saw me coming at her with that massive strap-on dildo, she stared at me with eyes as wide as saucers. Smiling like a Cheshire cat, I calmly told her that I was going to fuck her with it. Stroking the huge dildo, I applied lubricant all over it. I took hold of her hair once more and dragged her by it over to the sofa, bending her over the back of the sofa. Then I went behind Precious, kicked her legs wide apart and forcefully, I pried her ass cheeks apart. Precious watched me with apprehension and uncertainty. But she did not protest - she was determined to do her best. Gripping her by the hips, I pressed my dildo against her backdoor and gave it a swift push inside. Precious shrieked as the head of the dildo invaded her asshole. Smacking her ass, I pressed further into her.

Precious begged and pleaded with me to be gentle, telling me that the dildo was too big and that I was splitting her in two. I just grinned wider and shoved harder. The lubed monster slid into her stretched asshole slowly, deliciously slowly, as the young girl squirmed and writhed under me. As her asshole slowly got used to the size of the dildo, her screams began to lessen, being replaced by whimpers, then moans. Then I realized she was no longer fighting the dildo but pushing back against it!

As I fucked Precious, her whole body trembled. With one hand I gripped her long black hair, yanking her head back while slamming my dildo up her ass. With my other hand, I reached around her and grabbed a handy tit, raking my long nails into her flesh and pinching and twisting her nipple excruciatingly hard. This is interracial lesbian domination, not happy fucking, folks. It is not supposed to be nice. I'm dominating the hell out of this Asian cunt and I want her to remember this experience for a long time to come. Plunging my dildo deeper and harder into her young asshole, I delighted in making her squeal and cry out. Where's the sassy cunt now? Where is the Asian whore that told me how she was the one that was in charge - she would decide what and when she would do things? She's nowhere to be seen, replaced by a squealing little bitch who's getting fucked in the ass via strap-on dildo by a dominant white mistress. I guess she's not the one in charge after all!

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with my Precious that night. When I was done, she had been used and abused. I pulled the dildo out of her ass, and Precious's anus had gone from tight end to gaping hole.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

What a pretty sight! While she was still bent over the back of the sofa and quivering from her ass reaming, I shoved the dildo into her dripping cunt and fucked her hard. I reached under her and fingered her throbbing little clit as she begged and pleaded to cum. I brought her to the very edge of her orgasm several times, only to stop and pull out completely, leaving her trembling and whimpering, pleading with me to finish the job.

After I had edged her to the point of madness, I told her that if she wanted to cum, she had to make me cum first. She agreed immediately and so I went and got another toy of mine - a dildo gag. This device was a thick leather gag with a dildo sticking out from the front. It is designed for the slave to wear to please her mistress and that is just what Precious was going to do. I put the gag on her and made her lay on the floor. I squatted over her facing her feet and slid down the dildo until I could feel her nose touching my asshole. God, it felt so wonderful! I began bouncing and grinding on the dildo and I slapped her tits and pinched and tugged on her nipples.

Then, just as I promised, it came time to make my Precious cum. She had done her part and I wanted us to cum together now. I reached over and picked up the Hitachi wand I had brought with the gag. Flicking it on, I held it close to the vibrating head and then pressed the buzzing demon to her eager cunt. Precious came alive squealing through her gag and shaking violently. I held the device tight against her cunt and clit as she twisted and bucked, trying to dislodge it.

I heard her scream through her gag that she wanted to cum, pleading as best she could and begging me to make her cum. But I made her wait a little longer. I kept the pressure on her cunt, teasing her with the vibe and even adding some thumb work to her tormented clit. Frankly, I don't know how she held on so long. But finally I was ready to cum, and so I commanded my Precious to cum for me. She exploded and gushed her sweet juice halfway across the floor! I was amazed and so turned on by it that I too came hard, my pussy flooding and pouring out around the dildo to run across her face. We came in unison and as the waves tore through us, we both panted and moaned and spasmed. Finally, we finished and I raised up, removing the gag from her face. I told her to lick me clean and then squatted back down onto her face, smearing my juices all over her pretty face until it glistened.

Afterwards, I freed Mika from her bonds and let her take a shower before leaving the apartment. I paid her three hundred instead of the previously agreed-upon sum. She was most grateful, and before she left I asked her if she would like to meet again for another session. She said that she would like that and to look her up when I wanted to get together again.

After Mika left the house, I sat on the sofa, the very place where I had taken my little Asian whore only moment before. I could still smell her sex in the cushions and I ran my hand lightly over where she had laid whimpering and screaming as I bore into her. As I sat there daydreaming and remembering her cries and screams, her moans and whimpers, my hand absently traveled down between my legs and I closed my eyes fingering my still damp folds. As I pictured her once more bent over the sofa and my dildo once again plunging in and out of her, my own fingers followed suit and within moments I was cumming once more. When my breathing returned to normal I decided that I would indeed look up miss Mika Chein and invite her for a return visit. There was something about this young, pretty Asian whore that just did something to me.

It was a couple weeks later that I was trying to come up with an idea for dinner. It had been a long day and I wasn't in the mood to cook. That's when I decided to go to the restaurant that Mika worked at. I liked Chinese food anyway and it would be nice to see Mika again. So right after work, I headed over to the restaurant.

I walked into the restaurant and saw Mika working right off. She smiled at me and came over. I asked her which tables were hers and she seated me at one of them. She said she would be right back to take my order and then scurried off. One thing about working in a Chinese restaurant - they do keep the waitstaff moving! A few minutes later Mika returned and I placed my order. We didn't have much chance to talk as the place was pretty busy that night. So I asked one of the other waitresses for a spare paper placemat so I could write Mika a note on the back. I scribbled her a short note telling her I had a great time the other night and that I wanted to get together with her again soon. I had to write a "nice" note because I didn't know who else might see it (I wanted to write her a dirty little note to get her excited but I thought better of it!) then next time Mika came by to check on me I gave her the note, holding her hand for a little longer than usual and giving her the look that told her I was still mistress even there. She smiled a little smile and took the note. The note had my phone number on it with "Call Me!!!" written on it at the bottom.

Later that evening I was sitting at home looking through the TV guide to try to find something to watch when the phone rang. It was Mika. She started off by apologizing for not being able to talk while I was there earlier, and then she told me that she had been thinking about our time together two weeks ago. She said that at first, she was a little cautious about the whole idea, but once we had gotten into playing she really got turned on.

I admitted that I too, was very aroused and that I'd had a good time as well. We talked for a few minutes about what we enjoyed that night. Mika told me she had been thinking about that night several times since then and I told her I had as well. We decided that we both wanted to get together again and so we made a "date" for the coming weekend.

That Saturday, Precious (Mika) showed up at my house at 1:00 in the afternoon - right on time! I welcomed her inside telling her to have a seat and I would fix us both a drink. We sat there enjoying our glass of wine and talking.

As we sat there talking, we both could feel the sexual tension in the air. It was palpable and alive as if it was a living thing. I crossed and uncrossed my legs, each time my little whore looked down at my lap, sometimes licking her lips in eager, but subtle excitement. I had decided to wear a very short leather skirt with the same corset I wore the last time we played together. The skirt was just barely long enough to cover my pussy when standing and if I wasn't real careful, sitting would expose everything. So as I crossed my legs, Precious got a quick peek and saw that I wasn't wearing any panties!

I could tell my teasing was having an effect on her too because she began fidgeting in her seat, her own desire making it uncomfortable to just sit there. I watched her as she got more and more restless, watching her squirm in her chair and fiddle with her hands. She wanted to get started and my seeming indifference was killing her!

I was sitting in my favorite easy chair, while Precious sat on the sofa. Finally, I called her to me and she came over to stand in front of me. I commanded her to put her hands behind her neck and lace her fingers together which she did obediently. Telling her to keep them there and not to move, I began the game.

Sitting on the edge of my chair, I slowly surveyed my slave slut. Precious had worn a silver metallic halter top that plunged all the way down to her beltline where the front of the top tied right under her navel. She mated the halter top with a short, tight black knit skirt that hugged her like a second skin and must have made walking a real trick. But awkward as the outfit may have been, it sure made her look hot - she looked like a whore and that was very sexy!

My hands slipped under the open front of her top to slide up her warm soft skin. Precious gasped as she felt my fingers trailing slowly up her sides. I moved further upwards to cup her wonderfully firm and full 36D's. I noticed right away that her nipples were hard and erect, so I gave them a playful pinch and tug, bringing a long, low moan from my Asian whore's soft lips.

After playing a few moments with Precious's lovely tits, I moved my hands down her body again to untie the front of her daring top, parting the front and peeling it off her body. The sight of my little whore standing there topless, her perfect tits so proud and firm jutting out as if asking for attention... who could refuse them?

I walked over to a small table I had set up with some things I had planned on using this play session. One of the things on the table was my trusty riding crop. I brought it back and set it on the chair I had been sitting on. I came up behind Precious and moved in close behind her. Reaching around her, I began playing with her tits again, cupping and squeezing the soft creamy globes and toying with her hard nipples. I pinched them, pulled them, flicked them, and rolled them between my fingers. All the while Precious moaned and trembled. She struggled to keep her hands up, wanting more than anything to hold my hands on her tits. I played with those luscious tits, building her desire and arousal higher and higher. She pressed back against me, wriggling her ass and feeling my ample tits pressing into her.

It was time for the next part of the game. I pulled my hands away from her tits and stepped away from Precious. She whimpered at the sudden loss, but as I moved around in front of her I picked up the crop. Ordering her to open her mouth, I stuck the tip of the crop into her soft wet mouth, telling her to get it wet. She began licking and sucking on the leather tip until it was suitably saturated with her saliva. I pulled the tip from her mouth and flicked it in the air a couple of times to shake off the excess. Then I traced a circle around her tits and around each areola, ever so lightly tapping her hard nipples. Precious gasped as the crop touched her nipples, knowing that her tits were soon to be the target of the crop's attack. She couldn't have been more right.

I brought the crop down hard onto her left tit with a wet slapping sound followed instantly by a high pitched scream of surprise and pain. She reacted by bringing her hands down instinctively to protect her tits. I yelled at her to get them back up in place and gave her a well-placed swat across the thighs with the crop to emphasize my command. With another screech, she did as I said putting her hands back up and lacing her fingers together again. But she knew I was not done with her tits yet and I landed another hard blow to her right tit this time, doubling her over and causing her to lose her grip once more.

Angry now at her disobedience, I grabbed hold of her long hair and dragged her across the room by it. I dragged her to the center of the room where there was a large exposed open ceiling beam. Standing her directly under it I warned her not to move and I got a pair of leather wrist cuffs and put one on each of her wrists, buckling them securely. I tossed a length of rope up and over the ceiling beam, tying one end of the rope to the wrist cuffs and then heaving on the rope until Precious arms were lifted high over her head and she was nearly on her tip-toes. I tied the rope off to a nearby railing and then came back to survey my work.

Precious was trussed up and stretched beautifully. She hung from the ceiling beam like an erotic pinata and I was in the mood for candy! There was only one thing left to do. I went around behind my Precious and removed her tight black skirt. I let her keep her silver strappy CFM heels, they looked good on her now-naked body. I took a couple steps back and prepared myself.

I drew back the riding crop and let fly with a hard swat of the crop across her soft, creamy ass. Precious screamed and bucked, kicking the air as her ass erupted in flames. I gave her another swat similar to the first on her other ass cheek, marveling as the red stripe appeared as if by magic.

After letting her dance for a few moments to work through the pain of the first two strokes, I took a firm hold of both her nipples pinching them hard and pulling her towards me by her sensitive little nubs. Precious howled as she felt her nipples being stretched and practically torn off. I scolded her and chewed her out for disobeying my orders to keep her hands where I told her. I called her all manner of vile names humiliating and degrading her as I slapped her tits and face. Then I pushed her back into place and picked up my crop.

I laid into her then, giving her swat after vicious swat with no respite between. She began dancing, but soon even the dancing wasn't enough to quell the fire. She tried twisting and writhing at the end of the rope, but that only caused her to receive strokes in even more sensitive places. By the time I was finished, she had red stripes across her tits, on her ass, thighs, and belly. She had even received a couple across her cunt. She hung there by her wrists, her legs unable to support her. Her head down, she sobbed as she hung there, slowly swaying, her body glistening with sweat from her exertion.

As she hung there exhausted and sobbing with the majority of her body on fire from the crop, I slowly walked around her examining my handiwork and trailing my fingers across her fevered skin, lightly touching her as I walked around her slowly. As I moved around behind her, I softly caressed her red-striped ass. Her ass had taken the brunt of the abuse and now it looked like a roadmap of red stripes and welts. Nothing that would cause permanent disfigurement or scarring - I don't want my slaves to be blemished or defaced like that - but she would certainly be sore for a few days.

I knelt down behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I saw the telltale glistening that told me she had, at least in part, enjoyed the whipping. I smiled silently and then leaned forward to lick at the glistening lips. Precious moaned as she felt my tongue lapping at her sex and I felt her body shudder.

This gave me a delicious idea. I stood up and released my little Asian whore from her bonds. But I was far from finished with her. Sitting her in a wooden dining room chair I brought into the living room, I took her wrists with the cuffs still on them and secured them together at the back of the chair over her head. I pulled her down a bit so she was slouched in the chair, and then brought each knee up and secured her legs wide spread apart with her knees up close to her head. She was fixed securely in the chair with her legs spread and her pussy and ass exposed.

Precious knew what was to come. She knew that with her pussy and ass vulnerable, I had only one of two things in mind; either I was about to punish her in even more cruel and despicable ways or I was about to send her reeling in sexual lust. Whichever path I chose, she knew that it was going to be a long, difficult night...

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments