Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Ashley Meets Her Match Part 3

"Roxanne and her pet spend an evening at a dungeon."

16
9 Comments 9
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

“You must keep your eyes open, kitten. See what is coming and understand why I must do this. I will be right here, next to you and feel the pain with you. And you only need say the safe word, and I will take you out of here and drive you home. Are you ready?”

“Yes, Mistress. You know what is best.”

I walk around some more, look at the various pieces of equipment and spot a set of stocks. I picture you locking one of your subs in here, taking a flogger or paddle to their bare skin, or a crop to their nipples. I wonder what else you might have done or allowed another to do to one of your subs in this dungeon you frequent. Leading you by the leash to the stocks you bend at the waist and place your head in the opening, then I swing the top over and lock it into place. I leave your arms in their restraints and add some weights to the nipple clamps, pulling and stretching your ample globes.

“Ooww,” you whisper softly.

I lean in and kiss your forehead, then tell you to spread your legs. I take the cuffs that are attached to the stocks and strap one around each ankle. I walk around and check, satisfied that other than squirming your ass some, you are in a helpless state.  Removing a flogger from my bag, I begin slapping it back and forth from thigh to thigh, then slapping upwards into your pussy and clit.

“Ohhh.”

Reaching between your legs, I feel your wetness already beginning and smile. You try to push into my hand, but I pull away.

“Nooo.”

"It is early yet my pet. You must not cum until I give you permission.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I press the button on the remote, holding it down for a couple of seconds and watch as you writhe and squirm at the shock.

“Fuuuck!”

One of the other Dommes that was in the group of people standing around looks at you and gives me a well-done signal. I point out another sub on a St Andrews cross to you, quietly taking a flogging from her Master.

“You must be quiet like her, kitten.  Accept the punishment you deserve.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

As I sit down on the stool in front of you, pulling some items from my bag, the rubber panels of my kilt part, revealing my snatch. You have the perfect angle for the best view, and I see you staring. I finish pulling several items from the bag and place them on a small table. Then I stand up slowly, the panels falling back in place and walk over to you, leaning down, I whisper.

“Perhaps later kitten. I have plans for you right now.”

I pull a spider gag from my bag, and show it to you. From the look in your eyes, I know you know what is coming. I see your eyes send a plea, but I just look at you. Your expression changes to acceptance. As I bring it to your mouth, you open it wide, and I adjust it to hold your mouth open, then tighten the strap around your head. It doesn’t take long for the drooling to start as the gag does not allow you to swallow.

Your mouth is held wide open to accept whatever object I choose to allow to be put inside it. I reach down and run two fingers up your slit, wetting them with your juices. I inhale the sweet smell of your sex in, then stick them in your mouth to let you taste your nectar. Watch as you eagerly work your tongue around them, trying to get it all as I fuck your mouth with them.

“Such a good little kitten.”

I remove my fingers and put them in my own mouth and suck them clean. I attach a short chain to the ring on the top of the hood, and the other end to a ring on the stocks; this will keep your head up for you. Walking around behind you, I attach a thigh cuff around each leg, run a rope through the ring, then tie it tightly to a leg of the stock, removing the ability to squirm even the little bit you could before.

Satisfied that you are now completely helpless to move, I point to the dildos on the table and whisper they are just in case someone came unprepared. You see several people looking at the objects on the table and hear people behind you as well. I position the stool so I have a good angle to see both sides of the stock, sit down and pull out my camera. I mouth the words to you as I point to the camera... just for me, pet, just for me and see the excitement growing in your eyes.

“Remember kitten, you may not cum until I allow it.”

One of the women walks up to the table and looks at everything. I nod to her. She selects a large dildo and pushes it deep into your mouth through the opening. You struggle to take it in, to swallow, then finally relax as she fucks your mouth.  Drool is running from your lips and down your chin, then falling to the floor. But you don’t moan or fight it, and I seem to sense the look in your eyes seeking my approval. I smile back at you as the camera records the action. Your neck strains in the collar and your nostrils flare as you try to suck in air. One of the Doms selects a purple suede flogger and walks behind you.  As I nod, he takes a swing that lashes across both your cheeks and thighs.

I signal to the woman in front of you and she stops, replacing the dildo on the table.  I hear as you suck in air, even as you gasp at each blow. Suddenly you feel the suede falls striking up between your legs, hitting your clit and running up your slit in rapid succession. I know from experience this is adding to your arousal. I make sure to get it all on camera.

“Arrhh!”

I shake my head at you and you go silent. I signal him and he stops. I see you relax just a bit. You look at me again for approval and I nod. A Domme wearing an outfit that reminds me of the one that you wore at the convention approaches, the only difference being she is wearing a black leather bra instead of a blouse. She is carrying a crop, but awaits my approval, which I give. She stands in front of you and begins using the crop on your breasts, working all around the nipple clamps.  The color of your skin soon matches the color on other parts of your body.

You know this Domme. I can see it in your eyes, but if she knows it is you, she gives no indication. You see a man walk up to me and introduce himself. I recognize the name from your friends' list. He whispers something to me and I tell him yes. You see him unzip his leather pants... watch him pull out his cock, see it grow and harden as he strokes it. I mime him fucking your mouth and you make a barely visible nod.

He stands in front of you, positioning himself where you can’t see me anymore. The Domme with the crop moves behind you and starts working on your thighs and pussy.  As he pushes his shaft into your mouth, he laughs and tells you not to worry, that you don’t have to swallow. He begins fucking your mouth while your pussy and clit are being stimulated with the crop. I watch her work, moving from thigh to calf, cheek to cheek, pussy to clit; each stroke carefully measured, never too hard or too light. The color slowly building up, and from experience, I would guess your arousal as well. I keep a close eye to ensure it does not get beyond your capacity to control it.

The man fucking your mouth pulls out briefly, giving you a chance to suck in some air.  You can see the precum dripping from the tip, and veins standing out. He begins fucking you again. You feel the flogging stop, and I am sure you are wondering what will happen next. I hold the camera, making sure I get all the action; zoom in on a stream of drool that slowly lengthens, then breaks off and falls into the pool accumulating below your head. I step back into your line of sight and smile, signaling my approval. I wonder if you are thinking about what he would do if he knew who you were.  I wonder if maybe the two of you have already been together.

He speeds up the pace of his strokes, his hand on the back of your head even though you really can’t move it. His other hand is on his hip as it moves back and forth, burying his cock deep in your open mouth with each thrust. His head tilts back as he explodes inside you, shooting his jizz down your throat. I watch as it spills out and mixes with your drool. He continues stroking your mouth for another minute, then finally pulls out.

“Thank you darlin’.  You are a good little pet.”

I lean and kiss your cheek, whisper, "you are doing well kitten. You may earn a reward later if you continue doing well."

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest

I pat the front of my kilt. Then another female wearing a strap-on dildo walks up in front of you and looks at me. I nod to her and she starts fucking your mouth with it. I know right now you are tasting pussy on the dildo. I had watched her fucking another girl on a swing in the back of the dungeon just before walking over.

“Do you like the taste of pussy, kitten?

Your eyes say yes. I point to mine with a question in my eyes and see your eyes light up.

“Perhaps, pet, if you are very very good tonight.”

I nod to someone you can’t see, then you feel a hand reach between your legs; feel fingers part your lips; feel them penetrate you. I hear the soft moan deep in your throat and shake my head. I can see in your eyes your arousal is intense; the little bit of skin around your eyes and mouth that can be seen is flushed, as are your breasts, and It is not from the crop. The low moans that escape your lips tell the story; moans not of pain, but of pleasure. I place my hand on the front of my kilt right over my mound and hold it there for a second, then touch my mouth and point to you.

“Control, kitten.”

I nod to the person behind you again and you feel the fingers pull out of you. The relief I see in your eyes disappears quickly as something much thicker enters your pussy. I watch as his balls bounce against your ass; see the skin of his abdomen press against your cheeks with each thrust; watch him fuck you. I see your breathing getting faster, hear the little noises you are making and see your hips making what little movement they can. He stops moving, just resting his hands on your hips. I watch as you catch your breath, see you regain control.

"You must not cum, kitten. That is for me and me alone."

A guttural sound comes from your mouth, I take it for a yes. He begins fucking you again, pounding you deeply, but you are now in control of your body, and I know you will not cum; that you will save that for me. I press the remote again, giving you another jolt. He feels it too, and it causes him to cum. He pushes deep inside you as he does. He pulls out and walks in front of you, holding his still hard cock. You see your juices coating the rubber covering it as he shoves in your mouth. I see your tongue moving to lick off your nectar, to taste yourself.

Soon he comes again, filling the rubber and pulls out. I make a signal to the crowd thanking them and they move off. I release you from the stocks, remove the arm restraints, and take the gag from your mouth. As you swallow, I remove the weights from the nipple clamps and remove them from your nipples. And flick each one with my finger. Then lean in and gently suck on each one. I lead you over to the beverage bar and hand you a bottle of water.

“May I speak, Mistress?”

“Yes, kitten.”

“I need to cum, Mistress. My body aches. But it aches for you.”

“Very soon, I promise.”

“Thank you, Mistress. I will be patient.”

I lead you by the leash to another piece of equipment in the back of the room, a low padded table with one end narrowed. Along the sides are a number of rings that can be used to restrain arms and legs. Several cushions are stacked next to the table, allowing various body parts to be raised. I am sure you are familiar with this table and have used it yourself on occasion. It has many uses, from spanking or caning to fucking. I tell you to lie down and I place a cushion under your hips and another under your head, raising them a few inches. I remove the butt plug, spread your legs apart and attach cuffs to each to keep them open.

“I am not going to restrain your arms, kitten.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I move a device to the end of the table between your legs. I know you know this device as well. You watch me, to see which dildo I select to attach to the end of the pumping arm of the device. I pull a double dildo from the box and rub some lube on both heads.  Leaning down, I run my tongue around your star, then up your slit and around your clit. I take more lube and pour it over your cunt and let it drip down to your ass.

As I work the lube into your slit, I feel you shiver. My finger moves to your rosebud, and I work some lube inside. I feel you pulsing, walls grabbing and releasing my fingers. I stop, satisfied the dildos will slide in easily. I align the dildo tips and slowly push it inside both holes until it is fully inside you. Pulling the machine close, I snap the dildo to the arm, locking it on. Using the remote, I pump it a few times and make a slight adjustment to the alignment.

“Mmmmm.”

Rubbing your already engorged clit, I feel it get rock hard.  By now you are squirming, fighting for control. I know you will not be able to hold out much longer, but I want to cum with you

“Please, Mistress? Please?”

Without answering you, I walk around to the narrowed end of the table and straddle your head, lowering myself a bit, but just out of reach of your tongue, my kilt surrounding your head. I raise myself as I feel you raising your head, then lower it when you put it back down.  As soon as I am within reach, I feel your mouth consume my clit, sucking it in.  I hear you breathe in deeply; inhale the smell of my excitement.

“See kitten, I have been controlling myself too.”

Your hands are all over me, pulling at my ass to move me closer. I turn the fucking machine on slow and hand someone my camera to video us.

“Oohhh fuck!”

“Yes, kitten. Fuck indeed.”

You push two fingers inside me, then add a third, twisting and curling them. I know it will not take me long to succumb to your skill. I pick up a long-handled crop and begin slapping it across your breasts. You yelp at the first few strokes, then go back to working on me. I speed up the machine to fuck you harder. My hips are gyrating over your head as my own arousal grows and I moan. The sound seems to drive you on.  You raise your head, and I feel your tongue circling my rim, then feel the stiffness penetrating my star.

“Yessss kitten.”

My hips are pushing into your tongue as I speed up the fucking machine. You moan loudly and your fingers match that pace inside my pussy. I sense your need to consume me, to make me yours, as I have made you mine. I ride your face faster, your groans muffled. Your fingers pinch my clit, sending a wave of pleasure through me.  My entire concentration is on us.

“I am close kitten. And I want you to cum with me.

I feel your teeth on my clit, tugging it; your fingers pushing in and opening my star. Everything in unison… buiding.

“NOW!!!  CUM FOR ME NOW!”

I explode, my nectar squirting over your face and into your mouth. I push down, hips gyrating.

“FUUUCK!”

I hear you slurping at the juices, trying to catch every drop. I moan and shudder as each spasm hits. I watch as your hips strain upward as the machine pounds into you relentlessly, bringing wave after wave of pleasure to you as well. I lose track of the orgasms your fingers, tongue and mouth wreak, finally feeling my knees begin to buckle. I stumble backwards and collapse into a chair, gasping for breath.

I look up and see you gripping the sides of the table and realize the fucking machine is still pounding in and out of you; turn it off, and realize people are still watching. I signal to one to remove the dildo, and untie you. A girl hands my camera back to me. The smell of sex pervades the air around us. I lean forward and kiss you, taste my nectar on your lips, push my tongue inside and taste it there as well.

"Was it worth the wait, my pet?”

You nod.

“Am I worth it, Mistress?”

“I always knew you would be.”

After sanitizing the table and the area around the stocks, we go to the restroom and clean up. I pack my equipment back in my bag, and after retrieving your coat, go out to my car. Once inside, you remove the collar and mask and I drive you home.  As you leave the car, we kiss.

“Until next time, kitten…”

I watch as you walk towards your house, then drive away.

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments