Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Visit with Mistress Jackie

"A wonderful afternoon with my Mistress"

37
28 Comments 28
30.7k Views 30.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story

“You’re a very bad boy aren’t you? Answer your Mistress!”

“I’m a very bad boy. Mistress; can you spank me?”

“I shall spank you. Look at your cock; it’s so little.”

Spank, Spank, Spank

“Do you like your pain? You’re such a sissy. Mistress may have you get all dressed up like a sissy and walk you all around. Do you want to dress like a girl? You’re so pathetic. Put your bra and panties on and walk around the room.”

My name is William, and the only way for me to get aroused is to visit Mistress Jackie. She pleasures me with her beautiful body and teases and tortures me. This is the only way I can get hard. I visit with her several times a week. When she humiliates me, is when I usually get hard. She has me dress in women’s panties and bras. This really gets my blood flowing.

Mistress Jackie threw on the floor a black bra and black panties. I put them on. I’m not a terribly big man. I’m only 5’6” and have brown short hair and brown eyes. I was not blessed with a large cock. My cock is only four and half inches long.

“Don’t you look like a girlie girl now? You like to dress like a woman, don’t you?” I can already see your wee little cock getting an erection. Do you like the feel of the silk against your cock? You’re pathetic. Get on your hands and knees. I’m going to spank you with my paddle.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I got down on my hands and knees. Mistress went into her closet and brought out the paddle. I loved when she would paddle my buttocks. It really turned me on.

Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank

“Does my sissy boy like his spanks?”

“Yes, Mistress, may I have some more?

Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank

“Look at your cock! You’re now hard.”

Mistress Jackie was absolutely beautiful. She was 5’8” and she had black, curly, long hair. She had piercing blue eyes. Her breasts were 38C and she had very long legs. She wore a black bustier, black lace panties, black garter, tan hold up stockings, and black five inch heels. She was the most beautiful woman that I’ve ever seen. She had a very low and sultry voice. She excited me in so many thrilling ways.

“I want you to get on your hands and knees and crawl like a cat. My shoes need polishing. Lick them clean. My sissy slut!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I crawled over to Mistress and she was sitting down on her chair. She had her legs crossed, and I sucked at the heel of her shoe and worked my tongue all around her leather of her shoe.

“You’re such a sissy. Look at you in your bra and panties. Licking Mistresses shoes. You’re a pathetic man. You have a small cock and you only get hard when Mistress humiliates you. Does this excite you? Are you Mistresses, little freak?”

“Yes, Mistress. I’m a freak that loves to dress like a sissy boy.”

“Stand up, and let Mistress see your cock. Pull your panties down! Show mistress your small dick. Do it!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I pulled down my black panties and put them on the floor. My penis was rock hard and standing straight out. I left my bra on. I did like to wear at least that when we played.

“My little pet is hard. Do you want Mistress to touch it?”

“Please, Mistress, will you touch my cock?”

“Maybe, I shall, but, first a spanking to your ass with my vampire glove.”

Mistress Jackie walked behind me and smacked my ass with her vampire glove.

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack

The sensations made my buttocks tingle.

“Do you like the feel of my gloves?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Mistress thinks you need to have her cock up your ass. Does my sissy slave want an ass fucking? Do you want to feel Mistresses cock up your ass?”

“Please fuck my ass, Mistress.”

“Let me get my strap on. I know you like my big cock. I’ll get my eight inch one. My sissy slut loves cock meat up his ass.”

Mistress Jackie went and got her strap on. She removed her panties and attached it to herself. She also got some lube and put a small amount on my ass.

“Get my cock wet, so I can slide it into your ass. Do it sissy boy!”

Mistress stood in front of my, while I sucked on her huge cock. She then walked behind me, spread my buttocks and slid her cock into my ass.

“Do you like the way this feels?”

“Yes, Mistress. I like your big cock.”

“You’re a sissy that loves to get ass fucked.While Mistress fucks you, stroke your small cock.”

Mistress slowly worked her cock up my ass. She grabbed my hips and pulled my anus onto her cock. I didn’t make a sound.

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack

“Does my sissy like his spankings? Is your cock hard?”

“I love my spankings. Yes, my cock is hard,” Mistress.

“Mistress will kneel down and suck your cock.”

“Thank you Mistress.”

Mistress Jackie kneeled in front of me. She held my balls down and then put my cock into her mouth. She was pulling my balls and sucking my cock. Her mouth felt like heaven on my penis. I did not move, but her mouth was so warm and wet I was feeling high. She put her fingers into my anus and rubbed and massaged my prostate. I could feel the come building in my balls.

“Remember, you’re not allowed to come, unless I say so.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Mistress was rubbing and massaging my prostate. Since I was so small, she was able to take my entire cock down her throat. She was making all those wet sucking, slurping, popping noises, while she swallowed my cock.

“Your cock is so small. Mistress wants you to lick her pussy. Do you want to taste my beautiful pink folds? Get on your hands and knees and crawl like a dog and when you get to my legs you may lick my pussy.

BellaNixs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaNixs

I want to come so do a good job!”

I again crawled on my hands and knees. I then got to her feet and got my head between her thighs. I licked her pussy lips up and down like an ice cream cone. I lightly chewed on her pussy lips and started to tongue her warm wet hole.

“That’s it, get your tongue deeper inside Mistresses cunt. Fuck me with your tongue! Make your Mistress wet.”

I shoved my tongue deep inside her wet and warm hole and fucked her with my tongue. Mistress moved her bustier down to play with her beautiful breasts. She was rolling her nipples between her thumb and index finger, while I tongue fucked her fast.

“Stick your fingers into my pussy and fuck me hard.”

I slid my fingers into Mistresses cunt. I fucked her with two fingers inside her pussy.

“Oh yes, that feels so good. Finger fuck me faster. Make your Mistress come. Oh God.”

Mistress Jackie’s cunt tasted so good. I just wanted to please her and make her come. Her juices tasted like a sweet peach. My tongue was so far deep inside her.

“I’m coming. I’m fucking come. Lick it all up my sissy doll.”

I was able to make her come. I licked every last drop out of her sweet pussy. When I was done, I backed up and waited to hear what she had to say.

“Very nice. You made your Mistress come. Stand up and I’ll suck your cock.”

I stood up and Mistress kneeled down and again put my cock into her mouth. She bobbed along my small cock. Since I was so small, she just put her mouth all the way on it and she deep throated my cock. It felt really good as she was swallowing my cock.

Mistress then put her two fingers into my anus and rubbed and massaged my prostate. I could feel the pressure building in my balls. I was going to be coming soon, but had to wait for her to tell me when I could come.

She continued to suck my cock and rub my prostate. I was so excited, but needed the will not to come. She was sucking me so deep and so hard. She had my entire cock in her throat. Her fingers were rubbing and massaging my prostate.

“Mistress, may I please come. I’m going to explode.”

“No you may not. In fact, come to my room and mistress will ride your face. I want to come again. Crawl behind me and come to my room.”

Mistress Jackie was always a bit cruel. I was just about to come, but she would not allow it. I got on my hands and knees and crawled to her bedroom. I followed behind her.

“Get on the bed. Mistress will ride your face. If you make me come, I’ll fuck you.”

Mistress Jackie stood on the bed with her feet on either side of my head and squatted down. Her beautiful pussy was now right on my tongue. I worked my tongue all around her beautiful bald lips. I lightly chewed on her pussy lips. I found her swollen clit and worked my tongue all around it.

Mistress rocked and moved herself all over my face. I pushed my tongue up into her slit and tongue fucked her.

“That’s it. Oh fuck, that feels so good. I’m going to be coming. Lick my cunt faster!”

I was licking and slurping and tongue fucking her faster and faster and then her pussy exploded on my face. Her hot cunt juices were all over my face and neck

“I’m going to fuck you now. You can come whenever you need to. But, make sure that I get a good ride before you dirty my pussy.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Mistress Jackie took off her bustier and then got on top of me.

"Take your bra off. I don't want to fuck a sissy with his bra on. At least you can act like a man, while I fuck you."

I removed my bra and got comfortable on the bed.

She put my small cock into her wet pussy and began to rock and move over my cock. Her beautiful breasts were swaying to the left and the right.

“You can cup and massage my breasts.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I put my hands on her firm breasts and held them, while she rocked and moved over my cock.

“Buck up into my cunt. Do it!”

I started to buck up into her pussy and she was rocking and moving over my cock. It felt so good. Her pussy felt so warm, while I was fucking her. My cock was so hard and erect and my come was building.

“May I please come?”

“You may come in my cunt.”

With that, I shot a load into Mistress Jackie’s pussy.

“I want you to lick my pussy clean. Clean up your mess.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Mistress Jackie again put her feet on either side of my head and squatted down and my come oozed out of her pussy onto my tongue. I licked and cleaned her pussy up.

"Stand up for final inspection."

I stood up and Mistress Jackie gave me a long and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths.

"Since you were a good boy today and held your come, Mistress has a surprise for you. Let's go into the bathroom."

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Follow me into the bathroom, I want you to lie in the tub for the next portion of our fun.”

I followed Mistress into the bathroom, and I got into the tub. Mistress then stood over me and urinated all over my body. It was so erotic and hot when she did that. I felt like I was in a euphoric state. I could feel myself getting aroused, but just enjoyed the warm feeling of her urine."

"Did my pet enjoy his golden shower?"

"Yes, Mistress. I did enjoy that. Thank you."

“You can take a shower and get dressed and meet me downstairs in my playroom.”

Mistress Jackie left and I showered and got dressed and met her in the playroom. I was feeling very fulfilled. I had an amazing time. I had several orgasms.

Mistress Jackie was in her silk robe, and I was dressed and stood before her.

“I’ll see you next time. You did very well. You were able to hold your come on command. I’m very happy with your progress. Until next time, my sweet slut.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

I handed her the envelope with her fee and walked out of her house. I was feeling great and was looking forward to the upcoming week.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments