Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Off Season At The Winery

"An old Lush friend visits me in the late fall"

8
4 Comments 4
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"While this may be wishful thinking on my part, it is, after all, a work of fiction."

The tourist season was finally over. Harvest completed, the crush over, and the wine fermenting nicely. It was late Tuesday and the tasting room deserted. That's when you walked through the door.  Your hair, once a brilliant auburn, now a pale rust color, perfectly styled and complimented by a chocolate brown, full length skirt and an ivory silk blouse.. You oozed class.The way you entered, it was obvious that you were a woman who knew what you wanted, and how to get it. I stared intently at you while setting out a glass and a tasting sheet. "Are you here for a tasting?" I asked.

"Yes." you said, "I might even try a little wine."  Your smoldering hazel eyes bored into my skull.

I began to get hard, my trousers tenting. Lucky for me there was a bar between us and I was able to readjust. I explained how the tasting worked. You picked out a dry Riesling, sipping it slowly, sensually. We talked the usual smalltalk,  where you were from, where you was staying. When we got to the why of your visit, you looked me in the eye. "To meet you."

Taken aback, I answered, "To meet me? How do you know who I am?"

"We've spoken on Lush for the last couple of years. It wasn't difficult to figure out where to find you."

"Well, thank God I'm not in Witness Protection! I didn't think I'd made it that easy."

You laughed, and told me your screen name just before you grabbed my shirt and pulled me toward you, laying a probing kiss on my slightly open lips. The heat of your lips on mine, the smoothness of your tongue as it probed the inside of my mouth took me by surprise, but I recovered quickly, responding in kind. "Take me! Here! Now!" you said. Honestly, I'd fantasized about something like this, but never ever saw it coming.

"Well, I.....um," was all I could get out of my mouth. At that moment, you spilled the wine glass onto the lower part of your skirt. I recovered enough to blurt out, "Here, let me help you with that." I grabbed a bar towel and came around the bar. I dropped to my knees, dabbing at the wet spots on your skirt. You pulled the skirt away, revealing a long, shapely leg and open toed sandals. You propped the leg on my shoulder and bent your knee, pulling me closer. 

Subtlety not being my strong suit sometimes, I can be a bit dense, but I realized what you wanted and I can't say as I was opposed, either.  It had been six months since my wife died, so the visceral reaction came as no surprise to me. The further up your leg I got the harder my cock became. I began by kissing your calf.  Above the knee, I sensed the mingling of Chanel No.5 and the strengthening scent af a very aroused woman.  I kept kissing, dragging my lips and tongue up the smooth but well-toned thigh.. You opened your legs, revealing a pair of very sexy, obviously expensive, lace panties, the gusset of which was very damp with your desire. Your scent was earthy, musky, and intoxicating. I pressed my face to your panty clad pussy, letting out a low moan as I breathed you in. I reached up, peeling the flimsy garment from your hips, revealing a perfectly trimmed, red-gray triangle of hair perched above your clit. You finished removing your panties, parking them on the bar and pulled my face tight to your cunt. "Eat me," you whispered.

My tongue snaked out, drawing a line down one side of your bedewed opening and up the other, all the while, my nose was buried in your perfumed pubic hair. You tasted perfect; sweet, salty, nutty, musky. I stabbed my tongue deep in the crevasse of your pussy, swirled it around your engorged clit. "Oh... Right there!...  Yes! ...Don't stop," you panted, curling your hand into my hair and rucking your hips. If I had wanted to escape (which I did NOT) I don't think I could have. The back of your knee behind my head and a fist full of my hair kept me right where you and I wanted. On a couple of occasions, I felt you stiffen up, followed by a fresh dose of your essence, so I knew I was doing things right. You never lost your composure, never cried out, never loosened your grip, so I kept on licking, sucking, and gently chewing on your clit.

At one point you growled, "Fingers." Assuming you meant mine, I pressed two against the swollen flesh of your cunt while still attending to your clit with my mouth. I felt you stretch open to accommodate my digital invasion. You sighed as my middle and ring fingers squeezed inside. I flipped my palm up and began flexing, searching your cunt wall for your g-spot. Twice your grip on my head firmed up as you squirmed, smearing your musk over my nose and cheeks. "Yes!....Yes!... YES!...Right there! OH God!...Don't stop!" you demanded, as I devoured your sweetness. Your viselike grip on my head relaxed and I came up for air. I stood as you slipped off the bar stool, straightening your skirt.  You arched your neck and pulled me in for another kiss. This time you went for my upper lip, sucking your essence off it. "I'm thinking you like my taste almost as much as I do," you said, pressing your pelvis against my straining hard-on.

"I'm thinking, I like it more,"  I replied as my hands cupped your ass and pulled you closer.

"Enough to let me edge you all afternoon, while you take care of my needs?"

"I don't know. I've never done it," I said, adding, "My wife wasn't one for games."

"Believe me, this is no game." you said, wrapping your legs around my waist, your skirt parting as I  rubbed your weeping cunt against my khaki's. I responded by giving you another kiss, this time pushing my tongue past your teeth while kneading your ass cheeks. We stood there for a minute in silence, rubbing and grabbing, both trying to overstimulate the other. "You can't cum until I give you permission. You do realize that, don't you?" you whispered in my ear.

EmmaKanturera69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKanturera69TS

Nuzzling your neck, I responded. "Yes. I believe I do." I rucked my hips, smearing your  juices all over the front of my pants. The room reeked of sex. I slowly walked over to the counter, setting you down. You reached for my fly while I slid my hand up your skirt. Cupping your mons, my fingers combed through your bush as they homed in on your clit.

"Mmmmm!" you hummed as your lips enveloped my head.  I slid a finger inside your tightness, then two, stretching you open. You opened your legs, an encouraging sign, while taking me into the back of your throat. Your tongue danced around my shaft as you sucked. I paused for a moment allowing the delicious sensations to distract me, before plunging my two fingers deep inside, curling them, searching for your g-spot again while my thumb gently massaged your clit. Your hips began to involuntarily roll, allowing me deeper access to the walls of your cunt. Your moans on my cock got louder and longer, until you pulled off, panting, "Don't stop!...Oh God. Please don't stop." You held your breath as the rictus of orgasm consumed you. I discontinued my assault until you ceased to thrash on the countertop. 

You reached into the pocket of your skirt and pulled out your panties, draping them on my raging hard-on. "How long do you think you can keep this up?" you said with a wry smile as you rubbed the lacy fabric up and down my shaft.

"There's only one way to find out." I smiled back, my fingers dancing around her swollen clit. She briefly closed her eyes, enjoying the moment before unbuttoning her blouse and exposing a bra that matched the panties.

"They may not be young and perky, but they do need attention," you said as the front closure snapped open. Her breasts were full, if not overly large, her nipples aroused, areola's perhaps the size of silver dollars. I leaned down, brushing my lips over each, feeling their warmth and sensing their need. I kissed the left one, savoring the feel of it against my tongue. I sucked it fully into my mouth, teeth grazing the nipple as I applied pressure.  You groaned, placing a hand on the back of my head, holding me in place. I slipped to the side, my face buried in your lightly perfumed cleavage. The faint smell of Coco Chanel's most famous fragrance sent my cock into overdrive. My head said I wanted, no, I needed to fuck this woman, but, somehow, I knew that wouldn't happen. At least not on my terms. I continued my journey up the slope of her other breast. Latching onto the pebble of a nipple, suckling like a hungry infant.

Gently, but firmly, she removed my hand from her crotch. "Do you think you can make me cum without the use of these?" you said as she sucked the nectar from my fingers.

Not one to shy away from a challenge, I released her nipple and replied, "There's only one way to find out." Walking behind her, I buried my face in her neck, nuzzling, trailing kisses up to her earlobe, whispering the things I wanted to do to her.I wrapped my arms around her, cupping her exposed breasts as I continued to kiss.

Pulling my hands off of her nipples, mid-pinch, you said, "I said without these!" With a mumbled apology, I sank back to my knees, pulling her skirt over my head, and showered the shapely globes of her ass with kisses.  Working my way around her hips, I reached her  pussy and began thrusting my tongue between her lips again. Just about that time, my worst fear came to fruition. The door to the tasting room opened. I froze, hoping that it wasn't too obvious that one of my customers would see just what I was doing. 

A strange female voice broke th sudden silence. "I'm guessing you don't need to be rescued."

"No, darling. Everything is just fine." Tapping me on the head, you said to me. "Why don't you come out now. There's someone I'd like you to meet."

 Sheepishly, I emerged and stood. Realizing that my cock was still poking out of my zipper, I went to stuff it back inside.

"Oh, don't do that on my account, I've always been a lover of fine equipment," said the stranger with a smile, as she reached for me, firmly grasping my shaft, stroking gently.

I looked to you for guidance. You indicated that it was okay, so I stood there between you as you made introductions. "We are a couple." you said, "both widowed, both very much hetero, back in the day, but finding each other's company very fulfilling.

"Certainly." Still grasping my shaft she added, "But not unwilling to revisit old habits."

You chimed in, "Be careful, dear. I've been working him hard. He might have a hair trigger at this point."

Giving me an extra squeeze, she said, "We can't have you wasting such a precious commodity, now, can we?" She looked down at my rampant cock, noticing a droplet of clear fluid. She swiped it with her finger, then offered it to you. You politely declined. She then said, "But your efforts produced it. Would you like to share?"

You smiled as your lips closed around her finger, licking it clean. Then leaning into one another, you embraced and kissed, long and deep. After waiting a reasonable period of time, I mentioned that it was closing time, and would they like to go to dinner.

"That could be fun," you said.

"Almost as much fun as after dinner," your friend replied.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments