Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pilates with a difference

"James gets more than he'd bargained for when he starts Pilates"

14
7 Comments 7
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Her heart began racing as soon as she heard his knock at the door. This was a gamble, but she had confidence in her observations.

"Come in," she replied. He'd been coming to her for a few weeks now, twice a week, to work on core strength. At first she thought she was just giving kinky meaning to otherwise normal things, but over time it had become very clear. The cane stripes, red and raised, poking out the bottom of his shorts as he exercised. The way his posture and performance improved when she stuck her feet under his chin when he did press-ups. He'd drop so low as to almost kiss her feet. Then earlier that day in his session she'd been particularly curt and direct in her instructions and he'd seemed to thrive. And then she knew.

"Yes, Catherine, you wanted to see me," he spoke.

"James, thank you for coming. I know you must be anxious to start your evening", it was 7pm. Her studio was closed, and her boyfriend, her Dom, was sitting in a chair in the corner looking amused. "You're submissive, aren't you James?” She just came right out and said it. He was here now, no point beating around the bush, if she didn't get to the point then there was no reason to have summoned him back after hours. James was silent. "You see, I'm a bottom. But I also like to Domme men. And sitting in that chair is my Dom. And he likes to watch me dominate men.”

James stood deadly still. A slight flush on his skin. A clear shake in his knees. The studio was still. It was a warm night, with just a gentle breeze. The sound of nearby bars with their music playing and the indistinct chatter of patrons floated in through the open windows. That and the smell of exotic cuisines being cooked in the local restaurants were the only things linking the scene unfolding in that room to the outside world.

"Um, um, yes I am Catherine. But I don't see what that has to do with pilates?”

"You will address me as Miss, and you will undress. Now. And stand to attention.” Goosebumps covered her body and she glanced at her man, who in turn gave her an approving grin and mouthed "wonderful" at her. James hesitated, but stood stock still. She caught his eyes, raised an eyebrow and added "Well?" He held her gaze for just a split second more, and then she felt a rush of blood to between her legs as his gaze lowered and he began taking off his shirt. Then his trousers, shoes and socks and finally his boxers. He stood there, at attention, naked and clearly now, at that very moment, under her control. His cock was quite appealing. A good size, and it was clearly becoming engorged, slowly as his new realty was sinking in.

"Now that's much better James," she said as she began circling him like a sergeant inspecting his troops. "Now I can get a proper look at you and see where we need to intensify our work. With things clear that I am Dominant of you, and you submissive to me." She paused momentarily but continued, "Can you imagine what magnificent shape I'll be able to get you in?"

"Yes, Miss," came James' reply. Flashing a look at her Dom her arousal intensified when she could see he was clearly aroused and finding her commanding this, her new sub, so competently. He shifted in his seat and grabbed at his crotch, no doubt making needed space for his erection.

She sucked on both her lips and walked to in front of her nude subject, stopping so close that she could feel his breath on her face and smell a feint whiff of alcohol. He must've had a beer after work before coming to see her. Excellent, she thought, a little Dutch courage is exactly what he'll need for what is coming next. Without moving from his personal space she spoke softly, but clearly "So, when you are in my studio James, you will always address me as Miss or Miss Catherine. You will give 110% effort to any tasks and exercises I give you. You will arrive in your work clothes and change into your kit here in front of me. Is that clear?"

"Yes Miss Catherine!" James snapped back obediently. Someone had clearly trained him well she thought to herself. The sound of one sharp clap from her Dom in approval brought her back to the present moment.

"Now. I'm your Domme, in here at least. And you are likewise my submissive. My subject. You lucky boy. But what about my Dom, James?" He stared straight ahead and said nothing. "James," she persisted, "What about my Dom?" Again he stood there, nude, vulnerable, but silent.

Finally he spoke, "I don't understand Miss Catherine." 

She chuckled softly. "James, in order for me to be Domme to you, my Dom must allow me to do so," and she looked over at her Master. He was clearly rock-hard erect and loving the show she was giving him. "Don't you think you ought to thank him, James?"

James stood motionless. He was starting to glow with nervous embarrassed sweat. His whole body was blushing. "Say Thank you, Sir." She ordered and stared him straight in the eyes.

"Thank you, Sir!" James replied. She grinned and stepped back out of his space.

"Now say 'Thank you Sir, may I suck your cock' as I think a blow job is the least you can do under the generous circumstances he's allowing you," she said, pausing before adding, "have you ever sucked cock, James?"

A pregnant pause descended on the room, time standing still except for the feint rumble of music and chatter along the busy road outside. "No Miss, it's been a hard limit of mine," James replied, his voice slightly defeated but curiously steady in tone. James swallowed hard, his throat so tight and dry it was audible. He spoke, “Miss, please, I am submissive. To women. I’m not gay, not gay at all.”

Catherine smiled at him, “Oh James, don’t be so dramatic,” she raised a hand up and ruffled his hair “You don’t need to be gay! You need to be obedient. You do want to obey me, don’t you?”

James stared forward, eyes set on the middle distance. His body tightened, his back straightened, his shoulders locked behind him. He spoke "Please, Sir, may I suck you off, as a thank you?"

Her Dom was grinning from ear to ear. He stood, and both James and herself were in awe of his physique. But just for different reasons. She loved how strong he looked, how utterly in control. James wondered how he was going to fulfil his new Mistresses command on such a masculine person. As he stood he spoke, softly but in a deep tone "Excellent work Catherine. Bravo. Would you like to see your Master get sucked off by another guy?" and he pulled his shorts down, his enormous erection sprang out in to the open air, twitching with anticipation. The slightest hint of pre-cum already forming at the tip.

SerenaRoades1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaRoades1

She looked at James and said, "Go and kneel in front of him, put his delicious cock in your mouth and suck him dry. Now." She was giddy. She'd always wanted to see two straight guys go at it, and now it was going to happen.

James knelt down as commanded, swallowed hard and then reached up and gripped this Masters cock and guided it into his mouth. He sucked it in deeply and began working his whole mouth up and down that solid length. Her Master groaned and began thrusting his hips. He was smiling and looking straight in to her eyes, clearly enjoying his moment of pleasure, his position as total Master in the room. Catherine was transfixed by the action. The naked man knelt before her Master, his head moving rhythmically backwards and forwards as he fellated that magnificent tool. She almost forgot to breathe when James pulled back and twirled his tongue around the helmet and then licked the shaft from base to tip causing her Master to moan loudly. It was raw, it was hot and it was happening because she commanded it.

“Slow down James,” she whispered into his ear, having moved in for a closer look at the action. “Treat my Masters meat with respect and reverence.” James eyes were clamped shut, but he obeyed and started slowly sucking the shaft all the way to its hilt, and then licking the length with his tongue in alternating strokes. “That’s it,” she said still whispering softly in James’ ear “service that hot cock for me, not for you. Just for me,” and she stroked his naked back. Her head was swimming with desire, and her skin could feel the slightest wafts of air. Her nipples were hard like bullets and screaming for stimulation. She let her hand trail down his back again, over his taught buttocks, around over his thigh and on to his submissive cock. It wasn’t hard, but sprang to life the instant she touched it. She ran a single finger along its length, and then clasped his balls in her hand and squeezed tightly. “Keep doing it like that James, I’m going to step back and enjoy the show,” she whispered before moving to get a better view.

Catherine was so engrossed in this visual feast she surprised herself when she realised she'd slid her hand into her pants and was stroking her clit and soaking her clothes in the process. Her Master smiled at her and said "That's it, pet, you deserve it. Cum for me." She sat in her chair and pulled her shorts and panties down, her sex now as bare and naked to the room as the other two. As she started working herself over, she saw her Master flush bright red, lost in total ecstasy, being driven over the edge at the sight of his pet pleasuring herself while her submissive sucked him dry. And he came. Hard. Shooting hot spunk down the back of James' throat. A fresh wave of pleasure shot through her as James reacted to her Masters orgasm by locking his lips around the shaft and running his hands behind the Masters buttocks to steady him as he unloaded his balls into his mouth.

James stumbled backwards on to all fours, raising a hand to wipe his mouth. Almost a look of shock on his face. Clearly a Rubicon moment. The only sound now was the feint rubbing of fingers on clit, and her own moans as she felt an orgasm rising up through her. Breaking the silence her Master spoke "Crawl over and finish my pet off with your tongue James." James obeyed without sound, and she felt like her entire being was centred on her sex and the electricity it was shooting through her as James’ hot wet tongue engaged her pussy, for the second oral servicing he would be delivering this evening.

Reclining in her chair Catherine raised her legs up and over each of James’ shoulders. He was servicing her very thoroughly now. Exploring her pussy from asshole to clit, running his tongue firmly up and down and giving her special nub rapid flicks that had her hips bucking and bouncing as her climax grew. Clearly James was trying to lick himself back to heterosexuality by tasting and ingesting her sex like a starving man at a feast.

“That’s it my pet,” she heard her Master say as he joined her next to the chair. He interlocked his fingers with hers with one hand, and started running the other hand through her hair. The insane oral pleasure she was experiencing between her legs, coupled with his presence next to her. Her Master holding her hand, his gentle strokes of her hair, fused together in an ever surging ball of erotic bliss and she simply exploded. Her screams of delight, of utter release and fulfilment carried out through the night and mixed with the bustle of Bree Street below.

Her Master scooped her out of the chair and carried her to the nearby massage table and laid her down gently. She drifted off to a peaceful sleep with him still stroking her hair. Opening her eyes briefly to survey the room, to check what she had just experienced was real, she saw James had already quietly dressed and left. Only her Master standing there, nude from the waist down, confirmed it had all been real.

Several days had passed and the grin on her face had barely faded. It was time for James’ first session since that night, and she wondered as she ascended the stairs to her studio if he would show up. She opened the door and there he was. Already fully nude and standing to attention, as ordered, ready for her inspection. His work clothes folded neatly in the corner and his gym kit laid out neatly next to them. “Good morning, Miss Catherine,” he said as she entered, keeping his eyes front.

“Well! Good morning James,” she replied, closing the door behind her. She circled him, eye-balling his physique and making mental notes on how she was going to train him. Crack! Her hand whacked his bare arse, “Stand up straight!”

Published 
Written by JKirby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments