Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shaming Part 1 (Sweet Punishment)

"The consequences of shoplifting."

40
21 Comments 21
34.7k Views 34.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story

Evie, my eighteen-year-old stepdaughter, and I decided that a girl's day out of shopping and lunch would be the order of the day. Evie had just graduated from high school. My husband and her brother would be gone until Sunday night, leaving us girls free for the next three days. My name is Rachel. I am a thirty-eight-year-old soccer mom.

My husband Matt has two children, twins Evie and her brother Ed, from his first marriage. I lived a typical suburban life, and my relationship with Matt was excellent but very vanilla. Matt was a lawyer, and now, with the twins on the point of going to college, I didn't know how I would occupy my life in the future.

I showered and changed into a short black mini skirt, a red halter top with black thigh-highs. I wanted to appear as cute and sexy as my stepdaughter. Then, going downstairs, I called, "Evie, almost ready, slowpoke?"

"Coming, mom," she answered.

As she came down the stairs, I burst out laughing. We were dressed as mirror images of each other. Evie wore a black halter top and a red mini with white thigh-highs. We looked more like sisters than mother and daughter.

Evie was slim and had a gymnast's body. Blond shoulder-length hair, a tiny waist, a tight ass, and pretty tits jutted into small orange-sized bumps in her halter top. While we were the same height, I was a bit fuller. Nevertheless, I still drew stares from men and many women. We both have long legs and nicely rounded butts.

We decided to have a late brunch and then hit the stores.

While driving into the city, I asked her what she thought she would do now that she had graduated.

"Well, mom, I want to go to university. I want to go to McGill to study psychology."

We ended up in a bistro on Crescent Street, where we ordered a couple of Cesar Salads and a glass of wine. I asked her what she wanted to shop for first. "Well, I would like some more mature lingerie to start the new term," she answered.

"Great, I need some too, as your dad seems bored with what I wear these days."

After lunch, we strolled up the street, looking into the exclusive boutiques lining the street. I noticed men's eyes following us as we walked past. This made me feel very sexy as I got as many stares as my daughter did. I just wished that my husband would look at me that way again. For the past several months, our sexual routine had been quasi-nonexistent.

"Oh, in here," Evie said as we drew up in front of one of the boutiques.

"This place is expensive, and I don't want your father blowing his cool at what it would cost us here."

"Please, mom, let's go in. We can just browse."

As we entered, a woman approached us with the ritual, "May I help you?"

I replied the standard, "Just looking."

She retreated to the back of the store, and we started to browse. Evie very quickly found what she was looking for. I approve of her taste, and we decided to buy them. We paid for the purchases and started walking out the door when I saw the sexiest bra and panty set. A very sheer see-through Guia La Brua creation. I asked the salesperson if I could try them on.

"No problem, as long as you wear some panty liners," she responded.

I went into one of the tryout booths and put them on. Looking in the mirror, I couldn't believe how sexy I looked. I smiled to myself as I thought that if Matt did not get a hardon seeing me like this, I would kill the bastard. My 36C breasts stood high, and you could see my nipples right through the bra. My pussy was also fully visible through the sheer fabric. I slipped them off and then noticed the price tag. $665. My jaw dropped, and I thought that Matt would surely have a fit if I spent that kind of money.

Peeking out of the booth, I noticed the salesperson busy with something at the computer in the back of the store. "What the hell," I thought. I promptly put my old panties and bra into my purse, slipped on my clothes, and started to walk out of the store with Evie.

As I got to the door and was about to step out, I heard a loud click. Pushing on the door, it did not budge, and I realized it was locked.

The salesperson came toward us, looked at me, and said, "Where do you think you're going?"

I stood there with my mouth open, and no word came out. Evie stared at me with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"Why don't we go back to my office? We will be able to discuss this better back there." I meekly followed her, with Evie trailing behind me.

Once we reached the office, the woman introduced herself as Carmen and told us she was the store owner. "Well, I'd better call the cops," she said. "Usually, I don't do so, as most low-value shoplifting is just a misdemeanor. However, due to the value of what you stole today, it is now a felony matter, and I feel you should be made into an example."

Tears were running down my face. I pleaded with her not to do that as it was just an over-site, and I would pay for the lingerie. Instead, she stared at me and proceeded to show me a video of me in the booth stuffing my old bra and panties in my bag.

"Just an over-site?" she smirked at me.

"Oh, Mother," Evie said. "What have you done?"

"Please, I will do anything. Just don't call the cops."

Looking at me, Carmen repeated, "Anything?" She paused in thought and then said, "I think you need to be punished for what you did. As well as this young lady as she could also be charged as an accessory. Would you be willing to submit to my punishment for the next two days if I agreed not to involve the cops and sign an agreement to that effect?"

"Oh yes! My lord, my husband will kill me if he ever found out."

She typed out a form of agreement stating that I would voluntarily accept her punishment if the police were not involved, then asked Evie and me to sign. Evie looked at me and asked, "Mom, do I have to do this?"

"Yes, darling, please do it for me. Please just sign, or your father will kill me."

Once signed, Carmen said, "Okay, follow me," leading us to a small elevator. We went up and stepped out into a large luxurious living room. A young woman was seated on the sofa watching television. "This is Mia, my daughter. She will be involved with your punishment. Mia, these two are shoplifters. What do you think we should do with them?"

"Which one is the culprit, Mom?"

"Her name is Rachel, and she is the stepmother. Her daughter's name is Evie."

"Well, mom, I think that Rachel deserves to be spanked to start with."

"Would you like to spank her, Mia?"

"Oh yes. That would be a nice start to the punishment and humiliation."

"Okay, dear, go get a straight chair and put it in the middle of the floor. Rachel off with your skirt and take off those expensive panties and the panty liner. Mia is going to swat your cute ass."

Mia, who seemed to be the same age as Evie, sat in the chair and motioned for me to approach her. "Off with the skirt and down with the panties," she ordered.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Just do what I tell you and keep quiet. If not, mom will call the cops."

Blushing at the thought that I would be spanked by a girl the same age as my stepdaughter, I slipped off my skirt and panties. Standing there naked from the waist down with tears streaming down my face, I could not believe this was happening.

Mia told me to step forward and lay across her lap. She had me grab the chair legs and hold onto them. I felt her hand rubbing my ass cheeks and pinching them as if assessing their resilience. "Mom, how many swats should I give her?"

Carmen replied, "Let's start with ten on each cheek and see what happens. You, Evie, come and sit on the sofa next to me and watch as your mom gets her ass reddened."

I suddenly feel Mia's hand slam down on my butt. She spanked each cheek alternately, and after the fifth swat, my ass felt like it was burning. Then, finally, she stopped and proceeded to rub my ass and said, "Wow, look at how pink she is." Strangely the rubbing was getting me turned on. I silently gasped as I realized that my pussy was tingling and getting wet. Mia was wearing tight shorts. Her thighs under me felt silky smooth, and my pussy was bouncing right on them.

"Okay, now for the next five." Again my ass was repeatedly swatted, and I felt that the cheeks now were on fire, and my pussy started to drip with desire. Then, finally, I felt Mia's hand cup my pussy, and her fingers probed my cunt. I let out a moan, and my breathing became heavy. "Wow, you seem to be enjoying this. Mom, she is wet and dripping pussy juice. What should I do?"

Rachel answers. "Why don't you spread her legs and spank her pussy a few times and see how she enjoys that."

I felt Mia spread my legs and screamed for her to stop. My face was as flushed as I could imagine my ass to be. Suddenly I felt a sharp swat on my pussy lips as her hand contacted my twat. The pain was exquisite, and I felt myself getting even juicier. She paced her blows slowly and felt me up as if to check the results between each slap. I felt my clit growing into a stiff nub as if it also wanted a share of the treatment. My whole body was tense and shaking from the excitement. I desperately wanted to cum by the fifth slap.

Mia then put two fingers deep into me and frigged me until my whole body exploded into a glorious climax. I was gasping for air and felt like I was going to blackout.

I lay there and slowly came back to the land of the living. I glanced across at Carmen and my stepdaughter on the sofa. Carmen's hand was caressing my stepdaughter's hard tiny tits under her top. Her other hand had reached under Evie's skirt and was working its way into her tender young pussy. Evie sat there with her eyes half-closed and her face snuggled into Rachel's neck.

When I thought the worst was over, I felt Mia part my ass cheeks. First, she rubbed my anal pucker. Then, reaching my pussy, she lubricated her fingers with my juices, and I felt her probe my virgin anus. I resisted and received a couple of sharp slaps across my ass.

"Relax or more spanking for you."

I breathed deeply and let her continue to play with my virgin asshole. Suddenly she pushed against my pucker. I felt her fingers slowly slide into me. She kept going until I felt her deep inside. Blushing deeply, I realized that this felt good, and my pussy started to leak again. She thrust her fingers in and out of my ass till I had a second orgasm.

"Stand up," she said to me. Then she had me face her and spread my legs open. Hanging my head in shame, I could feel cum dripping down my legs as I stood there. "Look at me," Mia ordered. I looked at her face and saw a look of unbridled lust in her eyes. She looked as if she could eat me alive.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Mia stood up and faced me before pulling me into a kiss, probing my mouth with her tongue. Despite myself, I responded, and our tongues met as I kissed her back. I explored her mouth, and it tasted fresh and sweet. I couldn't believe the feeling of lust that was building up in me.

I heard moaning from the sofa and realized that it was coming from Evie as Carmen made her cum. So here we were, my stepdaughter and I, going through lesbian experiences that I would never have imagined as of this morning.

Carmen laughed, "Well, who would have expected this from you two. Mia, let's take them to the bedroom."

Mia turned me around, cupped my pussy from behind, lifted me up on my toes, and walked me to a bedroom.

My mind was racing. "What now?" I said to myself.

"Arms above your head," Mia ordered and removed my top. Then removing my bra, she started to massage my breasts. Grabbing my nipples between her fingers, Mia pinched them until they stood out a good half-inch longer than usual. Finally, she pushed me to land flat on my back on the bed.

Carmen told her to tie my arms to the head posts of the four-poster. I had my arms spread and tied tightly. Thrust my tits forward. Then each leg was shackled to the bottom posts, and a pillow was placed under my ass. My legs were raised, and I felt so vulnerable with my body exposed and my intimate parts fully open for all to see.

Carmen, meanwhile, slowly stripped Evie, and I saw her hands running all over her nubile charms. "Rachel," she said, "Your daughter is delectable, and I will eat her from top to bottom, both front and back."

I blushed at the thought and berated myself for having brought us to this humiliation. However, I felt strongly turned on by what was happening, and thoughts of lust for my stepdaughter's body came crashing down on me. Evie was made to lie down on a chaise lounge, and Carmen ran her hands over her body, massaging every inch of her skin. She took Evie's foot, and I saw her bringing Evie's toes to her mouth. She sucked and licked them before kissing and licking her way up her long legs. Her tongue licked right up her inner thigh as Evie moaned with pleasure.

Mia came back. I had not even noticed her going out. Her body was sleek and tanned, and she was toweling herself off. Her tits were beautifully pear-shaped with long nipples. Her pussy was bald and had a small gold ring through her clit. She looked at me and said, "Okay, where shall I start?" I stared at her, not knowing what to expect as she climbed up on the bed. She lay beside me and stroked my body gently with her fingertips. Her fingers barely brushed against my skin, yet I felt at each touch as if an electric current ran through my body and reached down to my pussy.

She brought her mouth to mine, and I could smell the peppermint on her breath from her mouthwash. Slowly she ran her tongue over my face, licking my earlobes, down my neck, and finally licked my lips. I let my tongue out and reached for her mouth. She drew back and told me to be patient. Mia started to lick my throat and again approached my mouth. She parted my lips with her tongue and explored my mouth this time. I responded, returned the favor, and slid my tongue deep into her mouth, tasting her. Our tongues twined as I was kissed as I had never been kissed before.

Her kiss ended, and she licked her way down to my tits. I felt her exploring my flesh with her soft velvety tongue. Not an inch of my skin was left untouched. My nipples stood up, and I thrust my tits forward, longing to feel her mouth on them. Finally, she sucked them into her mouth and pulled on them with her lips. My pussy was gushing wet, and my body was going through spasm after spasm. Her tongue flicked at my nipples before she bit on them. The pain was exquisite. I attempted to writhe. However, the ropes kept me in place.

"What the hell is happening to me?" I thought. I had never been attracted to or ever thought about being with another woman. Straight sex with my husband in the missionary position and on rare occasions on my knees was the total of my sexual experience.

Looking across at Evie and Carmen, I saw Evie on her knees with Carmen licking her butt as Evie reached back and pulled open her ass cheeks. I was fascinated and started wondering how my stepdaughter tasted. Where were these thoughts coming from?

I felt Mia's tongue leave my tits and run wetly down my body. It explored my navel and kept sliding further down. I tensed, waiting for her to reach my overheated, yearning pussy. However, she stood up before getting to it, and I uttered a moan of disappointment. She walked around to the foot of the bed, where she started rubbing my toes and massaging each foot. Until now, I never realized the number of erogenous zones that made up my body.

I felt her tongue slide up my leg, lick my inner thighs, and gently kiss my flesh. When she reached my crotch, I sensed her hot breath as she approached my pussy. "Rachel, I have wanted to taste you since I saw you. So get ready to be licked and sucked. I am going to fuck your sweet pussy with my tongue."

All I could do was reply with a moan.

Her tongue started licking my engorged lips, which were still smarting from the pussy spanking. She laved each side of my nether lips before beginning to lick her way from my anus to my clit. Her tongue slid between my lips, and I felt her fingers part me open. She darted her tongue into me, and I felt her reaching in deeper and deeper, licking my soft pink inner flesh. I had never been so wet in my life. I could feel my juices dripping out and being sucked and licked by her soft mouth.

Two of her fingers reached into me and started toying deep in me. Not an inch that her fingers could reach was left untouched. Her lips and teeth sucked and nibbled on my clit, which was now fully exposed. My body bounced on the bed, trying to get my pussy into contact with her mouth. Suddenly I exploded. I felt wave after wave of pleasure erupting as I went from orgasm to orgasm.

I almost blacked out. I felt her cleaning the juices that had leaked out and were now running down along the crack of my ass. The feel of her tongue on my anus was delightful. Then, finally, she stood up and returned to lie beside me. She kissed me tenderly. "I think that you enjoyed that?" she said.

I nodded as I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Was this your first time?"

I gasped out, "Yes!"

She kissed me, and I could taste myself on her lips. I licked her face cleaning it of my own juices. "That's it, baby," she said. "You are one sweet pussy. Do you like how you taste?"

Red-faced, I again nodded.

"So do I. I think I'm going to go for seconds. You taste so good."

Coming back to reality, I looked over to see Evie stretched out over Carmen. Her face nestled over Carmen's pussy while she was also being pussy licked.

"What have I done," I thought "what have I done to my stepdaughter." But then, I heard Evie moan as I realized she was having orgasm after orgasm. And here I was, the socialite suburban mother, doing things that I would have considered inconceivable this morning.

I felt Mia straddle my body. Her long smooth legs stretched out on either side of me. I saw the tight slit of her pussy and her tiny pucker right above me. I tried to reach up to taste her; however, she kept herself out of my reach.

"Latter. Be patient," Mia said, "first, I will have my seconds."

I felt the warmth of her body against mine as she stretched over me. Her skin was soft against mine, her mouth reached my clit, and I felt her silky tongue and lush lips on it. I strived to open up to her, feeling that I wanted to give every inch of myself to this sexy girl. One hand extended between my pussy lips, and fingers ran in and out of my super sensitive cunt. Her other hand reached under me, and two fingers slid into my ass.

I was filled up. My body bucked up and down to get as much of Mia into me as possible. Finally, she possessed my body fully, and I let her do to me whatever she wished. Her fingers rubbed on my G-spot, and my moans and yells filled the room as I reached peak after peak. Her tongue now scooped every drop of juice out of me. She sucked at my entrance to capture every drop of moisture.

Her body relaxed, and Mia got off and untied my arms and legs.

"Your turn, "she said as she stretched out next to me.

I kissed her and caressed her tight body as we lay side by side. My fingers found her breasts, and I toyed with her nipples. They were hard and stiff, and for the first time in my life, I kissed another woman's breast.

I licked and sucked as my hand reached down to feel her soft hairless slit. I felt her wetness, and I lifted myself over and straddled her body. Spreading her legs wide, I stared at her pussy, not knowing where to start. I finally lowered my face between her legs, ran my tongue over her lower lips, used my fingers to spread her open, and gazed at her pink inner flesh.

I tentatively stuck my tongue out and tasted her. She was delightfully sweet and creamy. I started by lapping her up from the bottom of her slit to the top. My tongue was coated with her rich juice, and I loved it. Her clit was a hard little nub peeking out from between the folds of her skin. I sucked it into my mouth and pulled on it with my lips. My fingers found their way into her, and I reveled in the feel of her tender flesh. I could hear her moan.

I wanted so much to make her feel good. Good! No better than good, great. I kept toying with her as her hand reached my head and pulled me into her.

Her hips thrashed under me as I heard her saying, "More, more. Oh god, you are making me cum."

Finally, with my mouth still on her, I felt her relax. I slowly got up and looked at her with pride in my eyes.

She looked at me, pulled me to her, kissed me, and said, "Thank you. I needed that." She kissed me and licked my face.

I felt another body on the bed. Carmen and Evie had joined us. 

"Mom, you are so hot," Evie said. "I wish that had been me."

I blushed and said, "I have never been so turned on."

Carmen said, "Well, we are only starting." We have another two days with you."

"What else can happen to us?" I thought as I felt myself starting to doze off.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments