Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Layovers Are Good

"A change in flights brings an opportunity for an illicit couple to indulge..."

5
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

A full arrivals hall, with multiple arrivals from all over the world, and staff at O.R Tambo had the wisdom of placing just two Immigration Officers at Passport Control. This was taking forever, and James time was very limited on this occasion.

Just eighteen hours earlier, standing jaded at Check-In after a three-day conference in Hong Kong, he'd initially been inclined to reject the offer of flying home via Johannesburg in exchange for an upgrade. But just as he was about to politely say, "no, thank you," a wicked realisation had popped into his head. Perhaps he could see her?

He'd met her nearly a decade ago. She'd volunteered to model for him on a specific photographic project he was working on. He was to be in Jozie on business and could easily take his gear with him, so they set up a shoot. He'd seen she was beautiful from her profile photos before they met, but he hadn't figured on her energy and presence being so intoxicating.

They'd met at a restaurant for a bite to eat before shooting, and by the time they arrived at the hotel room for the photos, he was smitten. It was a nude shoot, and she'd undressed with confident ease whilst he set up his equipment. Serious togs never mess with their models, it's the mark of creeps, so nothing had happened... but going to bed after she'd left was a torturous affair until he'd finally yielded to his more carnal desires and put himself out of his misery. Several times.

Fast forward all those years and just a few months ago he'd seen her again on a fetish social site. They had both been away from the kink scene for years, but had arrived back at almost the same time. But, this time around she was very confidently declaring herself a Domme. Seeing that profile picture of her, and the word Domme next to her name had sent his head into a spin and heated him up so quickly he'd had to jump straight into the pool.

He lived in Cape Town, and she was a Jozie girl, so it had been a modern affair insofar as it was down to technology to play with each other. Hot emails, increasingly clever uses of video chatting and distance Domme-ing had given them both lots of fun and plenty of sexy moments. But now they just might be meeting for the second time ever. Would it be as intense as their imaginations led them to believe?

'Oh come on!' he thought as the two Officers stood chatting to each other whilst repeatedly thumbing their way through a poor Indian chap's dog-eared passport.

"Next!" and finally it was his turn. A cursory check of his photo, visa stamp and Residence Certificate and he was good to go. Thankfully he travelled light and there was no luggage to collect. In just one-hundred-and-twenty minutes though he'd have to be back at Departures and boarding the local flight home.

Technology had facilitated them yet again, as he'd booked a room at the InterContinental right there at the terminal building, online.

'I'm here, what room number are you in?' A simple sentence to text, but it took him four goes as he was running as fast as he could without making a spectacle of himself. Quick as a flash, came her reply, '314, a spare key is waiting for you at reception. Don't dither my pet.'

His heart was pounding so loud he was certain the other passengers in the lift to the third floor could hear it. Ping! The lift doors opened and he felt faint when he saw room 314 was literally the first door. His mouth was bone dry, his head a mixture adrenaline and sexual intoxication. How he'd longed to serve this beautiful dominant woman in the flesh.

The room was dead silent, the curtain drawn shut so that the only light was the soft glow of the desk lamp. She was sitting there, legs crossed and in a silk bedroom gown. Her shoes were black like the gown, with black embroidered roses on the toes. She was clearly wearing silk stockings. He was instantly rock hard and pretty sure he sensed a drop of pre-cum ooze to the tip of his cock. He could eat her with a spoon, 'captivating' would be an understatement.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

"You have five minutes, and no more, to undress. Here. In front of Me. Shower. And return to standing in front of me again. Is that clear, pet?" Not a 'hello' or a rush to hug or embrace and kiss. No. Straight to business. He liked that.

He'd never undressed, neatly folded his clothes, showered and dried off so fast in his life. And now he was standing in front of Her as commanded. Organ straight and true and popping up and down with even the slightest of his movements. She stood and undid the gown, letting it slip off her frame and revealing her superior and exhilarating form.

She was naked except for those shoes and a pair of black silk stockings adorned with self-bows at the top of each leg. A suspender belt kept everything in place and framed her sex like it was to be displayed in the National Gallery of Beautiful.

"Put your hands behind your back, pet," she commanded and walked to immediately behind him. He felt his hands being held together and then a new sensation, he presumed rope, going around his wrists and being pulled tight. Her breath on the back of his neck felt like the caresses of angels and the smell of her perfume was like a sensory overload.

She moved back to the desk, perched on the front edge of it, directly in front of him. She gave him a wicked smile, reached a finger out and ran it along the length of his now throbbing erection. "So, you are pleased to see me I see?" Her voice became a little more authoritative as she turned around and bent over the desk displaying her arse and said, "Kneel down and pleasure me with your tongue. But only my arse. If I want my clit touched I will do it. Now!"

James dropped to his knees and brought his face to her bum. He kissed each sweet cheek slowly making sure he didn't miss a single delicious inch. He knew she was allowing him this little pleasure, and what she really wanted was for him to rim her. As he reached her crack for the second time her hands came around and gently opened them for him.

He thrust his tongue out and began gently tracing the outline of the iris of her anus, and she let out a loud and satisfied moan of sheer ecstasy. Slowly but surely he increased the intensity of the licks, the speed and began probing just inside her hole. He knew he was serving her well by the constant music of her moaning and the rhythm her hips were making... meeting his inward tongue thrusts and pushing herself deeper onto him.

It was such a perfect moment of sub-space that he didn't notice at first that she had begun stroking her clit. He could just make out the circular motion of her fingers on herself, but the give away that she was close was the increasing volume of moans and intensity of thrust onto his tongue with her sweet bud. And then she came. Her whole body shuddered, he felt her knees weaken and her weight shift on to the support of the desk.

She turned herself around and perched again on the desk looking down at him. "That was insane, my pet. I think you deserve a little reward," and she moved behind him and untied his wrists.

Perching back on the desk she crossed her legs and slipped off her shoes. "Want for me. Show me how much you adore me and want to serve me".

James immediately grabbed his cock and started rubbing up and down, furiously seeking to ease the aching pain in his balls, the pent-up desire to finally find release. And it didn't take long, even being watched, which he hated but found erotic at the same time. His seed shot out of the tips and covered his Mistress's feet.

Far from angry, she smiled and giggled a little bit and then rubbed her feet together, covering them in his spunk. "Oh, dear, pet," she smiled and said mischievously, "look at this mess you have made! You know what good subbies have to do if they make a mess, don't you?"

Published 
Written by JKirby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments