Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie and Her Trees

"Edward didn't understand, but he accepted her anyways."

26
24 Comments 24
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

Author's Notes

"Fetishes and judgment shouldn't go together. We are all uniquely created. It was interesting to research this particular fetish. My own fetishes are BDSM. But, I wanted to really try to put myself into a character I didn't initially understand and try to feel what she might feel. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All of us need acceptance and not judgment."

August 4, 2019

I hear a knock at my door. I open it and am shocked at who stands there - Edward!

Before I can speak, he takes my hand and leads me out the door.

"What are you doing?" I yell, trying to escape his grip.

"I am taking you somewhere," he says, increasing his pace. "And you will come quietly or you will promptly learn about one of my fetishes. I allowed you your temper tantrum the other day and now you will allow me this."

I am caught off guard and quietly climb into his truck. We ride in silence for a while before I speak.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I am taking you to my family farm. It is very private. And we need privacy for this," he says.

We reach a forested area and despite my unease about this unexpected situation with Edward, my body aches as I take in all the trees. He stops the truck, comes around to my side, opens my door, and pulls me out. He grabs a blanket from the back and pulls me into the forest. 

I can't speak. I have no idea what he is doing or thinking.

Edward stops among a particularly large grouping of trees, with very thick trunks. He bends down and spreads out his blanket and stands back up and cups my face in his hands.

"Annie, I spent the last two days researching dendrophilia, or arbophilia as it is sometimes called. And no, I don't understand why trees make you so damn horny. But, you know what? I don't need to understand. All you need to know is I accept you - all of you. You are a beautiful, sexy, amazing woman who I want to be with. But, I need to have sex. And you obviously need sex too, or I wouldn't have found you masturbating in your car."

~~

Many years before

I know from the beginning this is not normal. And I immediately feel shame at the effects these trees have on me. I was raised in a conservative town where people are ridiculed and excluded for far less sexual abnormalities. As I grew up, my girlfriends got aroused around boys. I eventually feel aroused around boys too, but it is never to the intensity I feel around my trees.

I am a very passionate woman, so I find relief in masturbation after walking among trees in parks, arboretums, and forests. I love for my fingers to trace the different bark patterns. I delight in the feel of the different textures. But, mostly, the trunks excite me. My wetness soaks my panties during every walk among trees ... every single time. 

At one point, I see a man's penis and it reminds me of a tree trunk. And the tree trunks remind me of a man's penis. Like trees, penises come in all shapes and sizes. My preference for both is a thick one. And rough bark excites me too. I have always found men with facial hair more attractive. I don't think this is a coincidence.

You know, shame is a very damaging thing to a person. When younger, I wanted a relationship with a boy. Now I want one with a man. I really do. I try dating, but it ends when things get physical. It is a repeated scene with each man. Things get heated, I feel something, but not the same arousal as with my trees. I grow self-conscious. I think he thinks something is wrong with me. I shut down. He leaves. 

I masturbate to take care of my sexual needs. I live with an emptiness inside though. Of course, I miss that skin-to-skin contact with a man.

~~

August 2, 2019

I kiss Edward goodbye and walk down the trail to my car, parked in a vacant area of the park. I see that look of disappointment in his eyes as I walk off. He is ready for more and disappointed I am not. There is something different about him; I can't give him up yet but know I will have to soon. I will never be able to give him what he wants sexually. But, I really like him! I feel the wetness in my panties from my walk with my trees. God, I am so aroused and need to release.

I quickly open the car door and climb in. My usual routine starts of pulling down my panties and stroking my clit. God, it feels good! This one will be a strong one, I can tell. My head is back and eyes are closed when I hear a tap on my window. God! Oh God! I frantically pull up my panties and shorts and look to see Edward staring in the window with his mouth agape. 

"What are you doing?" I scream at him through the window, praying he didn't see.

He doesn't speak for a minute, but his face says it all. He saw.

He opens my door and says, "Annie, I don't understand. I will gladly help you with that."

I am dying inside of embarrassment and shame as to why he can't ever help me with this.

"I have wanted to move past kissing for weeks and just thought you maybe weren't feeling it," he continues. 

"We need to break up. Just go away," I scream in frustration.

Once again his mouth drops open.

"You want to break up? But, you are so aroused after being with me you can't wait to get home to masturbate! This makes no sense. You kiss me with passion but always pull away. You seem so alive out here on our walks. I see your erect nipples. Do you think I don't see the wet spots soaked through your shorts when you bend over?"

I start crying and say, "Please, just go away. You won't understand. You can't help me."

Edward pulls me out of the car and into his arms. 

"Tell me, Annie. For the life of me, I don't understand. It can't be that bad. Just tell me."

I don't know what makes me tell him. Maybe I am so damn tired of hiding. I blurt out, "I love trees!"

Edward shakes his head in utter confusion. 

"What the....? I love trees too. What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

I can tell he thinks I am crazy now. His eyes are wide and his face shaking in disbelief.

"I am sexually aroused by trees," I mumble while sobbing uncontrollably. "That is why I am so happy walking the parks with you."

What seems like an eternity of silence follows.

"You... want to fuck trees?" he finally asks.

"No, Edward! I do not want to fuck trees!" I scream. "They just arouse me. I don't really know why. Their trunks remind me of your penis and your penis reminds me of their trunks. And I like tall trees and skinny trees and short trees, but especially trees with thick trunks. Those especially excite me I get excited to the point of orgasm just walking among them. I am a dendrophiliac, OK.  Google it!"

And with that outburst I break away, climb back into the car and speed off, leaving him dumbfounded.

~~

August 4, 2019 (continued)

I am beyond shocked by his words. And really can't speak.  

"Now, I want to try something. Trust me, please. I would never hurt you."

He pulls me to the oak with the thickest trunk and pushes me up against it. I wrap my arms around my tree for comfort. I am sure my pussy has leaked its juices through my panties and shorts again.

Amazin_Sex_Hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazin_Sex_Hot

"I can't be with a man," I say, full of shame. "I don't think I can be excited with a man."

"Yes, you can. Now, close your eyes. No matter what you hear or see, keep them closed."

I hug my tree and hear the sound of a zipper. Edward's hand takes my hand and I feel it placed against something hard ... and thick. Oh my. It is his cock. And it is really hard. I mean it is really thick and reminds me of this trunk I am hugging and I feel myself leak more juices from my pussy. My arousal just doubled. I enclose my small hand around his girth and move it up and down. His pleasure groans encourage me. My movements increase with his groans. I grind my lower body against this delicious tree I hug as I rub him and he sees me.

"See?"

"Yes," I answer shyly.

He removes my hand from his hardness and comes around to me. Opening my eyes, I see him smiling. Lips devour mine and we kiss with a new urgency. I feel optimistic. Among my beloved trees, I feel passion for Edward. He grabs the waistband of my shorts and pulls them, along with my panties, down to the ground.

"Edward! No..."

"Shhhh. Trust me, please."

Edward lifts each leg to step me out of my shorts and panties. I cover my pussy with my hand. He moves it away.

Laying down on the blanket on his back, Edward tells me to get on my knees straddling his head. I hesitate and he repeats his instructions with a sterner tone.

"Don't let go of your tree," Edward says.

I huge my tree for strength and get down on my knees. He settles my pussy over his face. I close my eyes and brace myself for what comes next - his warm, wet tongue... on my clit.

"Edward! I... can't... take... it!" I breathlessly squeal, while trying to raise up.

He responds to my cry by gripping my hips tighter, pulling me down harder to his face.

My head spins, legs shake, and pussy quivers. His tongue feels so much better than my fingers ever did. I look down at his accepting eyes, peeking out from the top of my pussy, looking back up at me.

I am going to cum! Edward holds me still while I explode, dripping my pussy juices all over his face. I hug my tree tighter, screaming into the air, and feeling the rough bark rubbing against my cheek. I roll off him onto the blanket shaking. This is the first orgasm I have experienced with a man. I never thought this could happen to me.

"Annie. Are you OK, honey?" Edward whispers snuggling up to me. We spoon as he kisses the back of my neck and wraps me up in his strong arms.

"Yes," I whisper back, still trying to absorb what just happened. I just had an amazing orgasm, but feel somehow still unsatisfied. I feel his hard wood pressing into my backside, and I know what I need.

I roll over to face him and whisper, "Edward, will you make love to me?"

"God, Annie. I would love nothing more. Are you sure you are ready right now?"

"Yes, please, Edward," I beg.

Edwards responds by kissing me deeply. His hands grasp my bottom, pulling me into his hardness. His hand slides up my shirt and rubs my nipples. Ahhhhh! That is a new unexplored sensation for me. I love it! My body reacts and Edward looks pleased. He holds me tightly while I writhe against him, moaning. Bolding undoing his pants, I free his thickness. He is so thick! One hand is on his cock while my other reaches up to stroke the thickness of the oak we lay under. I can't help but draw comparisons and smile. I am once again wet between my legs.

"Annie, get on your knees," Edward instructs.

I reluctantly let go of his wood and obey. 

"Place your hands on the tree trunk, to brace yourself," he whispers.

I scooch forward and lift up enough to place my hands on the solid oak trunk, while still bent over. Edward moved in behind me, kissing my neck, rubbing my breasts. I throw my head back groaning, looking up at the massive oak reaching for the sky. His hand moves between my legs and traces the wetness on my lips. I move my hips back and forth and he slides in a finger. 

"Ow!" I cry out.

"Annie, what's wrong? Does that hurt?" Edward says while withdrawing his finger in surprise.

"A little."

"You aren't a... virgin ... are you?" he asks, with a change in voice.

I freeze, unable to answer.

"Oh, honey," Edward responds, kissing my neck, withdrawing his finger from my tight pussy.

"Please. Make love to me, Edward. I don't care if it hurts."

I hear him heavily sigh.

"Please," I beg again.

Edward leans back a little and slides in his finger again. He is slower this time. In and out. In and out. I am ready for the sensation this time and do not cry out. I flinch just a little but feel my tight pussy opening up to him. I lean against the tree to feel the rough bark on my cheek and focus on the sound of the leaves rustling in the wind. 

"Is it feeling better, Annie?" 

"Yes. Oh my..." I try to answer and it suddenly feels a lot better. "Now, Edward! I want to feel you in me now!" 

He withdraws his finger and I feel his thickness at the opening, pressing. 

"It will hurt for a moment, Annie, then it will be better. Just let the feeling wash over you," he whispers with great tenderness.

I grip my trunk as I feel him push all the way in. Sucking in my breath, I let the pain happen and pass. Edward slowly pushes in and withdraws while I adjust to him. Like his finger, everything is starting to feel a lot better. I push back against him to show him I am OK and ready for more. Edward responds by deepening his thrusts now.

"Edward!" I cry. "It feels... good... much better!" 

I open my eyes again to look around at all my beautiful trees. I grasp at the thick, rough oak, supporting me at this moment.

I don't recognize the sounds coming from me. Edward leans forward again to kiss my neck and his breathing is ragged.

"You feel amazing, Annie. You are the perfect fit for me," he almost growls.

"Please don't stop," I beg, with desperation in my voice.

"I am not going to last long, sweetie. God, you feel amazing," he whispers in my ear.

He adjusts himself and I feel him hitting a new area inside my pussy. It is so intense and I shake in my legs again. I collapse my arms into another tree hug, letting the rough bark scratch against my cheek with each powerful thrust. An orgasm builds again. This one feels different. I can't think anymore. I hear myself screaming with each thrust. Then, I hear two yells in the quiet forest. 

Edward pulls me back against him. Our moans turn to pants. His arms circle me and I turn my head to meet his delicious lips in a passionate kiss. I feel a tear roll down my face. He catches it. 

"Annie," he whispers in my ear.

"Yes?"

"I think we should install a tree mural in your bedroom."

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments