Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Complete Control

"Member wants to be dominated..."

25
19 Comments 19
42.1k Views 42.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"A Lush member gets his wish."

I made friends with Ken a few months ago, Ken is a Lush member who I have got to know very well.

During our often lengthy conversations, Ken confided in me that he would like to be dominated by a couple. As many will know, Jaq and I love to indulge in sexy antics. This was an opportunity for us as well as Ken.

Ken had been leaving comments on our pictures and stories, Jaq had become very interested in what Ken was looking for. Jaq asked me to contact Ken and arrange for a soft meeting between the towns where we lived.

The meeting was arranged for Saturday morning at 10 am. Ken would know who we were as Jaq would be wearing a very low cut top and a little mini skirt. Saturday arrived and we set off. Jaq was really looking forward to meeting Ken and finding out exactly what he was looking for.

A little after we arrived at the arranged coffee shop, Ken arrived. Ken was very nervous at first but we soon managed to put him at ease. Ken explained that he really wanted to be dominated by a couple such as ourselves. He also said that he was willing to do exactly as he was told.

We said our goodbyes and told Ken we would consider what he wanted and we would contact him in a couple of days time. Jaq and I discussed Ken in detail and decided we would get off having Ken over for a weekend. I contacted Ken a couple of days later and invited Ken to stay with us the following weekend.

Ken was due to arrive on the Friday evening. Jaq and I were putting plans together for Ken's arrival. Ken arrived, as arranged, at a little after 7 pm.

Jaq told Ken to go to the spare room, shower and put on the outfit that was on the bed. Jaq and I waited patiently as Ken went to get dressed. He appeared a while later.

Ken sure looked the part but was missing one vital item, Jaq beckoned Ken over and I watched as she slipped his white frilly panties down and locked him in a cock cage. He was now looking a little embarrassed, dressed in a maid's outfit complete with black stockings and some ill-fitting high heel shoes.

All was now set. Ken was made to do the cleaning, wash the dishes and fold the washing while we were snogging on the sofa. When Jaq was satisfied that the jobs had been completed, Ken was made to kneel on the floor. Jaq released my flaccid cock from my jeans and Ken was instructed to get me hard.

Ken cupped my heavy balls as he licked at the head of my cock. It was clear that Ken was no novice as he took my swelling cock into his mouth. Jaq looked on in delight as Ken continued to suck my cock. It was soon so hard that Ken could only get half on my swollen cock in his mouth. Jaq had other ideas and she pushed Ken's head further onto my shaft until he was gagging.

Jaq was dressed in her usual sexy way, stockings and a short dress and black lacy panties. Ken was made to stop sucking my cock and to watch while I shagged Jaq in front of him. Jaq had noticed that Ken was dribbling onto the floor from his cage. He was made to lick it from the floor while I serviced Jaq.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

Jaq was loving watching Ken lick his mess and was soon having her first orgasm as I plunged my hard cock into her puffy warm wet pussy. I was soon pumping a huge load into Jaq's pussy as Ken watched. As I slipped out from Jaqs used pussy, she pulled her legs back. Ken could see Jaqs gaping pussy and my cum pooling from her hole and covering her hairy mound.

I watched as Jaq made Ken crawl between her legs and lap at the mess with his tongue. Well, Ken got to work and was loving it as he slurped and sucked at her hairy mess. Ken thought he was finished but Jaq had other ideas. Cum had run between her legs and her arse was a bit messy. Jaq was soon kneeling and pulling her arse cheeks apart. Ken knew what was required and tongued her arse until Jaq was satisfied.

Jaq announced it was bedtime. Poor Ken was left locked in his cage and sent to the spare room. Jaq and I retired to bed a little later to discuss the following day.

Ken was downstairs first and as instructed, was dressed in his maid's outfit. Ken served us breakfast with Jaq and I both smacking his arse and stroking his caged cock as he did so. Jaq and I went out for a while leaving Ken with a list of chores. These were to be completed before we arrived back home.

We arrived home several hours later. Ken was sat on the sofa watching television. Jaq was not amused as several of the chores had not been completed. Jaq announced that Ken would need to be punished.

Ken was made to kneel over a dining chair and I was told to get naked. Jaq pulled Ken's panties down and proceeded to spank his arse. I was then positioned in front of Ken with my arse in his face. Ken was made to tongue my arse. If Ken appeared to be losing interest, he was spanked harder. Ken was made to lick my arse for half an hour. At the end, his arse was red raw.

Jaq was not finished and proceeded to toss me off next to Ken's face. Soon cum was soon spurting from my swollen cock making a mess over Ken's face. Cum was all over him; in his hair, up his nose and dripping from his chin. Jaq was soon scooping it up and feeding it to Ken who was enjoying every second of his experience.

Later in the evening, Jaq relented a little and removed the cage from Ken's cock. As a treat, he was allowed to toss himself off over Jaq's titties before being made to lick it up. On Sunday, Ken got to suck me off as Jaq masturbated with her huge purple dildo. I filled his mouth with a huge load just as Jaq had her biggest orgasm of the weekend.

We have invited Ken over for another weekend next month. He says that he just cannot wait for another degrading experience.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments