Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of A Face Sitter

"A wife's fetish awakens."

63
14 Comments 14
29.4k Views 29.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I don't know whether its the feeling of power, the control, the naughtiness or the orgasms. It may just be all combined. Whichever it is, I know I have never loved my husband more for his wonderful ideas. 

It started off a simple sexual suggestion. My husband Liam asked me to sit on his face one time when we were playing around. I told him I really wasn't comfortable doing it. I was scared I may smother him and for some odd reason, I felt a bit self-conscious about it. Liam would ask time and time again until one day I finally gave in and decided to indulge him. I figured hey, what can it really hurt.

We were on the bed and I was sucking his cock when he tugged at my arms pulling me forward. I felt a little bit of anxiety as he grabbed me by the hips and moved me up to straddle his head. Using his hands on both sides of my hips he pressed me down onto his face. I could feel the wetness of his tongue press against my clit. Liam started flicking his tongue up and down. 

I realized I was kind of holding my breath. I guess I was afraid of my body weight smooshing his face. As Liam lapped away at my clit his tongue ran up and down my slit. The feeling sent tingles through my body. I think the upright position allowed for more blood to flow to my clit because it felt harder than normal. 

I had somewhat lost track of time. I had no idea how many minutes he had been licking when the warm feeling started to fill my stomach. I had to grab hold of the headboard as my thighs started to tremor. The orgasm was amazing, it felt like it ran down my body, into my clit and then back up again. 

I fell to the side of Liam not saying a word, just breathing heavily. Liam quickly mounted me and began fucking me hard. He looked into my eyes and asked me if I enjoyed it. I shook my head yes. Liam finished by filling me deeply with his cum. I was soaking wet from this new experience and tingling inside.

That night I laid in bed I couldn't stop thinking about the earlier orgasm. Something about it was just so amazing. The thoughts were making horny. As Liam slept next to me my fingers quickly found their way down my panties. I gave myself an orgasm, a wonderful orgasm but it was definitely different from the one I had earlier that evening.

For the next few days, I was surprised at how much I had thought about that night. Every time I did I could feel a bit of wetness form in my pussy. I wanted to touch myself every day but I didn't have the opportunity. 

One evening I found Liam laying in bed reading. I slid in next to him and began rubbing his cock through his pajama bottoms. He cock grew quickly. I took the book from his hands and tossed it to the floor. I didn't know what had come over me but I had only one thing on my mind. 

I sat over Liam's crotch. Placing my hands on his shoulders I pushed him down so he was flat on the bed and moved up to his head. I’m sure he was surprised to find my pussy directly over his mouth. For some reason, I didn't care I just opened my mouth and said, “Do it again.”

Liam started licking everywhere. My clit became hard and my pussy soaking wet. I felt like a different person. I had never wanted an orgasm this badly before. This time as Liam sucked and licked at my clit I could feel my body press more firmly against his face. I heard a sound behind me and turned my head. Liam was stroking his cock as I rode his face. 

Moments later I felt the sensation taking over. It was a warmth through my entire body. This time my orgasm became vocal. My thighs began shaking as the waves hit. The orgasm was amazing. My mind couldn't deny what my body was telling me. This is the way it is supposed to be. I withdrew my wet cunt from my darlings face to see that I wasn't the only one who had came. His jizz was all over his stomach. I quickly did him the favor of cleaning it up with my tongue. Strangely enough, it tasted better than ever.

I had never thought in a million years that I would somehow become sexually awakened but that's what was happening. It was like the orgasm was giving me freedom and at the same time creating an addiction.

When my mind gets stressed and needs an outlet it seems to always find its way to visioning my dear husband under my hips. It had become my go-to daydream. It feels extremely naughty in a very good way.

A couple of days later I arrived home from work a little early. My husband got home right on schedule. I had a lovely meal waiting on the table. Liam walked into the kitchen and said, “Hello.” I turned to look at him and he could tell something was up by the look on my face. I was wearing one of my sundresses that draped loosely. I motioned with my finger for him to come closer.

As Liam stood in front of me I said, “Your dinner is on the table but first.” I paused and placed my hands on his shoulders pushing him down. He got on his knees. Suddenly I felt butterflies. Looking down at him I also felt an odd sense of empowerment. I could feel my pussy getting wetter. As I lifted my sundress Liam's eyes widened to find me naked underneath. 

I pushed down on his shoulders a bit more and he slid onto his butt. I held my dress up and moved forward until I was positioned correctly over his face and then let the dress drop covering him underneath. My man knew exactly what he was now required to do. 

My legs spread and my hands pressed against the center island in the kitchen to help keep my balance as my husband, hidden under my sundress feverishly worked his tongue on my swollen clit. It wasn't long before my breathing became heavy and I felt the orgasm swell within my pussy. My body pressed down hard against his face as it shot through me. I pressed so hard I could feel his nose push into my hole as I came. Suddenly the world just felt like a better place as I stepped away from Liam. I looked down and saw his face covered in my wetness. I would only smile as I helped him to his feet so he could go eat his dinner. Or should I say his second dinner?

I started to worry about what was happening to me. I was never very dominant when it came to sex let alone a selfish orgasm. I thought that sooner or later Liam could become annoyed but those thoughts got pushed aside every time I fantasized about my recent experiences.

While at work today I caught myself daydreaming again about Liam giving me an orgasm with his mouth. I decided today I would work it off with a run after work. 

I think I was on a mission to exercise the horny thoughts out of me. I went for a long run on the neighborhood streets. I tried listening to music but the fantasies kept flooding my mind. It seemed the faster I ran the more I became sexually frustrated. I passed other wifes getting home from work and waived. In my head, I was wondering if they had the same sexual desires as mine.

All the way home on the run I fantasized but I was determined to let it pass. I got home and headed up the stairs to the bedroom. I was a mess soaked in sweat and needed a shower bad.

As I walked into the bathroom Liam was already in the shower. I found myself staring at him. His tone body glimmered as the soap and water flowed across his skin. The steam rising in small clouds exposing small portions of his body at a time.

As I peeled the sweaty shirt and yoga pants off I felt a throbbing in my clit. I moved toward Liam. I didn't know what had come over me again but I needed this right now. I swung the shower door open, reached in and grabbed Liam by the arm pulling him from the shower. I pushed him down onto the bathroom floor. Liam was taken by surprise at my actions. 

There was no polite or innocent look on my face. It was a determined look and he knew it. I quickly moved forward, positioning myself directly over his head. Spreading my legs I lowered myself onto his face. Liam soon found his mouth buried by my cunt.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

I commanded him to lick. I suddenly noticed the scent of all of my sweating. Normally I would have been far too self-conscious to allow this to happen but for some reason the aroma became intoxicating. It was raw, animalistic and erotically intimate. I suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of power as I commanded again, “Lick my pussy!”

I could see Liam's nose flare as he inhaled me deeply. It was like he too was becoming intoxicated as he inhaled it over and over again begging for it to fill his senses. Liam began licking and sucking my clit, his tongue finding every crevis and fold. I began grinding my pussy on his mouth. My clit dragged across his tongue and pressed against his nose swelling with each movement. 

I soon found it hard to control my impending orgasm as the scent of sweat and pussy filled the bathroom. I could feel my pussy contracting, squeezing inside as electricity fired through my throbbing clit. As I screamed out in orgasm I could feel Liam's face become soaked in my warm wetness. I kept grinding back and forth uncontrollably as each wave of orgasm filled my entire body and Liam's face became covered in my sweet juices.

I could barely find the strength to pull myself into the shower as Liam lay there naked on the floor. I hadn't even noticed his hard cock standing firm and swollen. I stepped back out of the shower and dropped to my knees taking his cock deep into my mouth. I could feel his cock immediately spasm in my mouth and the streams of warm cum began to flow.

I let out a little giggle as the cum dripped from my mouth. My new found fetish had made my man so aroused that he could barely contain himself.

I tried for days to keep my mind on other things but it was useless. I got home from work and I could tell Liam was feeling frisky. All I wanted was to figure out a way of having another amazing orgasm. 

That night Liam went down on me. It felt so good having him once again licking my most intimate parts. It always felt good but I knew the orgasm wouldn't be the same. Liam slid up and I could feel his cock looking for entry. My body became warm as he found his target and his cock slid deep inside. I wanted to cum badly.

I could tell Liam was getting close. I said, “Not yet.” I pushed against him to roll over so I could get on top. I love the feeling of being able to control the rhythm. I quickly found his hard cock and slid it back inside. Our bodies worked together trying to achieve their objective. 

Suddenly I could feel Liam start to buck his hips. My pussy was aching to cum. Liam began to spurt. The warm jizz lubricating me deeply and making my desire to orgasm reach a frenzy. I don't know what had come over me but I needed to cum.

With my insides begging for release my self-control was abandoned. I quickly moved from Liam's cock and in one sudden move pressed my pussy onto his mouth. Liam eyes opened wide as I begged, “Make me cum.” 

I began to grind my pussy against his lips and his mouth opened up. I pressed hard forcing his tongue to find my pussy. I felt Liam begin to lick. His tongue flicking against my clit and back to my hole. I could feel his jizz begin to leak out onto his face and into his mouth but my body didn't care. 

Soon my clit had found its spot. Being sucked on and licked in different patterns and intervals it became hard and swollen filled with blood. I looked down and could see Liam's mouth working hard as the white jizz he had put inside me coated the lower part of his face. I began to cum and I came hard.

At this point, I wasn't too sure of where all this was going. I knew something had truly awakened within me but I wasn't sure If it was something that would continue. Could I live like this? Could Liam live like this? Is this a type of sexual relationship that can grow? Will he get tired of licking my pussy?

A few days later in the middle of my work day, I received a text from Liam. It read, “What are you up to?” I responded with, “I am concerned about us and what's been happening with me but I can't seem to help myself.” I then sent another text that read, “It may be crazy but I have amazing orgasms when I am sitting on your face and I think about it all the time.” Liam never responded.

I got home that day from work and yelled out, “Liam are you here?” Liam bellowed, “I’ll be down in a minute.” A few moments later Liam came into the room wearing only a robe. I looked at him and said, “What is this?” Liam smiled and replied, “I picked up dinner it's on the table.”

I stood up from the chair to look and Liam grabbed me by the arm. He pulled me close and gave me a long deep kiss. I was taken by surprise as Liam got on his knees and began to remove my panties from underneath my skirt. He took them off and held them to his nose and inhaled deeply. I could feel my pussy begin to moisten as I watched him.

Liam stood back up and dropped his robe. I looked down to see a small contraption around his cock. I asked, “What is that?” Liam smiled and responded with, “Its called a cage.” Liam continued, “It keeps me from getting hard so you don’t have to worry about if I need to cum, you only need to worry if I’m making you cum.” Then Liam placed a key attached to a chain around my neck. 

Liam laid down on the carpet and slid himself down between my legs. I looked down at Liam and felt a sudden flush within my pussy. The cool air kissed my exposed parts and I could feel the blood start to swell my clit. I felt a grin grow on my face as I lowered myself. Liam's mouth opened wide as I place my clit into it and he began to suck. The warmth of his wet mouth and tongue adding additional lubrication to my already wet pussy.

I pressed my pussy hard onto his mouth and began to move side to side. I could hear him moan as his tongue swirled around my clit adding to my already heightened state of arousal. I moved up and pressed my pussy against his forehead. Pressing hard I slid all the way down to his chin. I looked down to see his entire face covered in wetness. Something about his face covered in my juices makes me want it more.

I moved my hips and got my clit back into position and Liam did what he was meant to do. His tongue swirled and his lip sucked at my clit swelling it to the point of no return. I could feel the heat building inside as my clit began to throb. Wetness began to drip from my pussy as the orgasm exploded in my chest and made my stomach quiver. 

I shook off the dizziness and started to rise up when Liam grabbed me by my hips and pulled me back down. He forced my pussy onto his nose and moved my hips. I suddenly felt different. I let out a loud, “Yes.” It was a person I didn't recognize as something took over. I began to grind everywhere on Liam's face. Nothing was off limits to my demanding orgasm. 

My clit soon found the right spot between his lips and nose. I could feel the second orgasm swelling inside my pussy and it wouldn't be denied. My hips began to buck as his face became my fuck toy. My clit pulsing once again I found his mouth and yelled for him to suck. Liams sucked my clit in between his lips and I pressed deep. I screamed as the orgasm ripped through my body causing my thighs to spasm and squeeze until my energy was exhausted. 

It was now official. Liam is now required to be at my disposal for servicing my needs. Any denial would result in a worse denial for him. I felt powerful. I felt a sense of freedom I had never experienced before. To think this all started because he wanted me to sit on his face and I was hesitant. I fell in love with the orgasms I get and need them in my life. I deserved them. I hadn't thought of it before but now my husband is my willing pussy servant and my pussy thanks him dearly.

 

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments