Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do It Harder

"A couple connects through phaneromania..."

12
10 Comments 10
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“Holy fuck, Brad, just do it harder already! I can’t wait any longer!” Victoria cried out.

Brad readjusted to achieve the perfect angle, “I’m trying my best, sheesh! It’s just so juicy in there. Good things come to those who wait…”

Victoria rolled her eyes, “That’s the saying your mother always tells you! Hurry up, it’s almost there.”

“Don’t bring my mother into this, you’re going to distract me,” he fixed his grip, “Is this any better?”

“No! It’s actually more painful when you do it that way! Rotate yourself,” she instructed.

“You know all this poking at your skin turns me on, right? I’m getting horny just looking at you.”

The couple examined themselves in the bathroom mirror under the fluorescent lights. Victoria had on a black sports bra and white panties. She was showing off ample cleavage as her tits were pressed firmly against her chest in the tight compression bra.

Brad, on the other hand, was just in his grey and blue striped boxers which were getting tighter by the second. His dick was becoming alive while intimately touching his girlfriend.

“Seriously? Again? I really don’t understand this fetish of yours Brad…why do you get all hot and bothered while poking at my imperfections? Zits are so not sexy, blah!” Victoria shrieked.

Seeing Brad turn red in embarrassment, she then added more gently, “But if you’re getting turned on, we can definitely have some fun…”

“Umm well, I like grooming you, I don’t know why exactly. I think it makes me feel closer to you. I get aroused just by pinching and prodding your body. You know I’ve always loved tweezing your eyebrows and waxing your pussy too,” Brad offered a possible explanation.

“I guess I can understand that. Seeing each other’s flaws is sort of sexy and vulnerable in a way,” Victoria tried to sympathize on an emotional level.

Brad raised his eyebrows and was happy there was some sort of consensus between them. He was just about to pop Victoria’s pimple when his erection poked her.

Victoria always liked being desired, and she saw her boyfriend’s growing dick as a compliment. She knew that Brad loved her for her, blemishes and all, she didn’t have to be a perfect Instagram model. She was perfect for him. And that unconditional love was the biggest turn-on of all.

She turned around towards Brad and grabbed his bearded face to lay a big kiss on him! His facial hair tickled her lips. She was getting wet as he rubbed his boner against her mound.

“Come here, you! Let’s fuck.” Victoria grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.

She jumped into the king-sized mattress and enveloped herself in the fluffy blankets. She tore off her bra and panties while Brad kicked off his boxers, freeing his long hard cock.

“Mmm come closer…” Victoria playfully grabbed his dick and started coating the tip, mixing her saliva with his pre-cum.

RoyalTranssQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoyalTranssQueen

As soon as her tongue hit his penis, Brad closed his eyes and leaned back onto his pillow. Victoria bobbed her head up and down, licking his shaft and running her fingers up his abdomen. She sucked his left ball in her mouth and then dragged her sticky lips to the right, kissing along the way, while her hands stroked his cock.

Brad reached down to finger Victoria. As he slowly inserted two fingers into her, he could feel how wet her pussy was. He needed to taste her.

“Get up here,” he motioned to sixty-nine. He lifted her body and positioned her dripping twat above his face.

Victoria steadied her hovering body over Brad’s face and continued to suck his cock. Her long blonde hair was getting in the way, so she tied it up in a ponytail. It was just long enough so Brad could reach up and give it a little tug.

“Lick my ass,” Victoria mumbled in between coming up for air from deep throating Brad’s dick.

Brad grabbed her butt-cheeks and spread them apart, diving in to lick her. Victoria squirmed a little, getting used to the feeling of Brad’s lips and tongue sliding around her hole. He rubbed her clit at the same time, and felt Victoria suck harder and faster, gliding her tongue around his tip and on the underside of his shaft.

“I want to finish in your mouth,” Brad offered, continuing to finger his girlfriend.

“Mmhmm,” Victoria gave the go-ahead. “I’m close too, finger my ass and suck on my clit, I’m almost there!”

Brad did as he was told, moving his mouth from one hole to another and ran his wet tongue down her little pink slit.

“Ah yes, keep going, do it harder,” Victoria moaned.

Brad was getting close, pumping his cock into Victoria’s mouth harder, gagging her. Her spit was dribbling down her chin onto his legs; he liked it sloppy. She sucked faster, squeezing his balls in one hand and balancing her weight on the other.

Victoria’s legs started to twitch, her back arched, and she felt herself tremble and moan louder as the orgasm overtook her body.

“Yes! Oh, fuck, that’s it!” she exclaimed. Her aching pussy tightened then released in spasms.

She took a moment to exhale a sigh of relief from her intense release. Then she focused her attention back on Brad’s throbbing member.

Brad wasn’t far behind as he started to cum in Victoria’s mouth.

“Fuck…yes…don’t stop,” Brad gasped.

Victoria tightened her grip on his shaft and welcomed Brad’s cum into her open willing mouth. His body seized and succumbed to pleasure, squirting all over Victoria’s lips and chin.

She licked her lips and wiped her face smiling and hopped off Brad. They collapsed together onto the bed, feeling a combination of rejuvenation and exhaustion.

“Damn honey that felt so good. But let’s get back to the grooming, I really need to finish picking at you!” Brad took off for the bathroom as Victoria rolled her eyes and lovingly conceded.

 

Published 
Written by gracefulxgem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments