Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fiery Latino Goddess

"Mesmerised by my boss's caramel feet..."

5
1 Comment 1
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"All the acts were consensual and this is a fiction story."

I started a new job in finance after leaving my previous job due to ridiculous working hours and a boss who was an actual bitch. This new job promised good working hours and ridiculous development, due to their exponential growth. 

From the very first day, I liked my new boss she was very kind and sweet. However, things changed after the first few weeks. It all started when they piled on too much work. My boss would nag and annoy me on an hourly basis.  

My boss was a smoking hot, fiery Latino woman. She didn’t look a day over twenty-five. She had a beautiful face with a matching body and curves in all the right places. Her best feature by far was her mesmerising caramel legs, which were well toned. As the summer season has just started, she would wear cute low-cut dresses exposing her beautiful legs. She would always wear black high heels, which were made out or either leather or suede.

She could quickly turn from an angel to your worst nightmare, giving the devil a run for his money. When she would sit at her desk she would always kick off her shoes and complain about her feet hurting. I would try not to stare, but they looked gorgeous and mouth-watering. Her feet and legs alone would get you all hard and stiff and she knew it. Every now and again she would drop her pen and make me crawl under her desk to pick it up.  

As I would go to pick up her pen, she would press her beautiful feet lightly against my face and let out a cute giggle, while I tried not to blush and made sure nobody was looking. She knew I liked feet because she would constantly tease me about massaging her tired aching feet. I would never reply but my face would always go bright red.  

The day everything changed was when she decided to change my targets and offer me more rewards.  

“Come on, let’s go,” she said as she walked off.  

I quickly ran after her like a dog. She just smiled smugly. As we entered the room, she told me in a stern voice “Sit.” 

I didn’t have to be told twice. She sat down next to me and removed her Sandals; she then rested her bare sweaty feet on my lap. I let out a quiet moan and tried to reposition myself. 

“Enjoying yourself?” she said in a smug voice. 

I didn’t reply but my face said it all. 

She giggled as she brushed her feet over my cock.  

“Massage,” she said sternly.  

“Huh,” I replied. 

“Don’t make me ask you again, massage my feet and stop ogling them,” she said firmly. 

I started to massage her feet as she went through the problematic account but I didn’t care. All I could think about was her feet.  

“So, I’m guessing you like this?” she said casually as it was nothing. 

“Yes, Sam,” I replied. Trying to hold back the urge of grabbing her feet and fucking them until I cum. 

I started to breathe heavily as she moved her foot closer and closer to my face. I was just about to speak when she placed her big toe in my lips and said, “Shh.” 

“As you enjoy this so much, you can massage my feet every day,” she said.  

I tried to speak but she pressed her toe harder against my lips and said, “Don’t speak unless spoken to. In fact, I want you to kneel on the floor next to my feet.” I felt like a little boy being told off. 

I quickly dropped to the floor.  

“You're a little horny dog aren't you? Little boys like you belong serving women on knees,” she said. 

“Yes mistress, I mean, yes, Sam,” I said. My face started to go bright red. 

She burst into laughter and said, “What did you call me?”  

I didn’t respond 

She gently pressed her feet against my crotch and said, “What did you call me?” 

I looked down at her feet and said, “Mistress,” in a quiet and embarrassed voice. 

She continued to laugh and said, “Is that what you want me to be, I’m already your boss.” 

I couldn’t speak and my face started to go red.  

“If I knew you were a dirty little foot perv, I would have had this meeting, a long time ago,” she said trying not to laugh.  

I just continued to massage her feet, whilst moving my face closer and closer.  

“I didn’t say you could sniff my feet. You need to learn to do as your told,” she said in a domineering voice.  

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

She reached down and started to unbuckle my belt. I was just about to speak and she slapped me in the face and said, “You just don’t seem to learn.” As she undid my belt my trousers fell to the floor and she slowly put her left hand down my boxers and rubbed my cock against her hand.  

I let out a moan of pleasure, then I saw her devilish evil smile and knew she was about to do something evil.  

“Since you don’t listen, maybe I should punish you.”  

I was just about to speak when she placed her right hand gently against my face and said, “This is going to hurt,” whilst giggling. 

She gently cupped my balls in her right hand and started to rub them. I let out moan after moan. She just smiled. She moved closer to me and placed her head gently in my shoulder. I could feel her hot breath on my ear as she whispered in the most arousing voice, "Now you know what happens when you're a good little boy.”  

Her voice then turned slight dark and sent a shiver down my spine, “Now let’s see what happens when you're a bad boy,” as she chuckled an evil laugh. She started to play with my full balls more frantically causing me to let out moan after moan. I was so close to orgasm, I placed my head on top of hers and let out a loud muffled moan into her hand. She started that evil chuckle and pulled me in closer as she dug her fake pink nails into my scrotum.   

I tried to move but the pain just got worse, I was almost in tears, she pushed my head between her magnificent breasts and said in a seductive tone, “Stop moving and it won’t hurt so much."  

I stopped moving but let out muffled screams, after a few seconds of standing still she released her vice-like grip on my ball. I fell to the floor and grabbed my balls in pain and she said, “Pathetic,” and sat back in her chair.  

“I’ll leave it up to you to decide which one you want next time, and let go of your tiny little balls if they can’t take a small amount of pain, you're in trouble.”  

I removed my hands instantly and looked at her with puppy dog eyes.  

“I’m sorry I hurt you but you need to be trained.”  

She then brushed her feet against my balls, I jumped startled by her cold feet rubbing against my burning balls.  

“Which one do you want to be?” 

“Good boy, mistress.’ 

 She let out a chuckle and said, “Good boy, clean up your mess,” in a condescending tone. 

She lowered her hand covered in my pre-cum. I hesitated, so she brushed her feet against my fully erect small penis and a large amount of pre-cum landed on her big toe.  

She giggled again and said, “I hope you’re hungry, looks like there’s a lot to eat.” I just looked her into eyes and then at her feet.  

She then got on her knees and said, “Are you not going to clean your mess?” 

I was just about to speak when she smiled and covered my mouth with one hand and started to play it with my testes with her other. I let out a muffled moan knowing what was going to happen next. I was just about to move when her vice-like grip on my cock and balls got tighter and she just laughed and said in an evil voice.  

“I think I’m going to have fun training you.”  

She dug her nails into my balls and continued to laugh. I tried to move and she just dug them in harder and laughed even harder. Eventually, I learnt my lesson and stopped moving around. She stopped briefly and looked down into her hands which were dripping with my pre-cum.

She laughed and said, “Pity you don’t want to clean your mess; I wouldn't have squeezed your tiny balls if you did.”

Again, she covered my mouth and I begged her to stop, “Please, Miss, it hurts,” in tears.  

“What do you mean? I’m not doing anything.” She chucked and then dug her nails in again. 

 I was fully in tears now. She stopped and said, “Stop crying, you baby, are you going to clean your mess or do you want me to punish you again?”  

“Please, mistress let me clean your hands,” in between tears.

She sat up and moved into her chair or and lowered her hand and said, “Eat.” I brought her hand to my mouth and engulfed her index finger. I instantly gagged. She laughed and said, “You’re disgusting, I can't believe you're eating your own cum, you better get used to though. My boyfriend's cum is next.”    
 

To be continued 

 

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments