Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Did You Like Me?

"She asked, "How would you like me?" I asked, "How did you like me?""

10
5 Comments 5
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by conversations with two other writers."

I never questioned why you wanted me there. I just knew it would be for something I would also want, or at least I thought it would be. I was only partially correct.

As instructed when I arrived, I went directly to your bedroom, undressed and sat on the floor. When you came in, my heart skipped a beat. You wore my favorite black lace bra with your breasts pushing the limits of the fabric, and nothing else. My cock stirred easily.

When you approached and leaned over, I expected you to kiss me but you did not. You then explained why I was there.

“A couple of months ago when you left my sister’s house, you were so smashed that neither you nor her husband could drive, and my niece was kind enough to drive you home. She told me that when she helped you into the house you told her how pretty she was and ultimately she let you talk her into having sex.”

(Brenda is a cheerleader, a sophomore in college and I could not resist her that night. I convinced her to let me give her oral sex, hoping she would return the favor, but she did not.)

“Brenda has only confided in me, and I decided you need to be punished. So today, if you don’t want my brother-in-law to beat the hell out of you, you will give Brenda’s friends the same treatment, but not until you satisfy me first.

“I’m sorry but I was drunk and couldn’t help myself!” I protested.

“Too late for apologies. There are seven girls waiting downstairs, each waiting her turn to use you however she wants. I know how much control you have but you will NOT come until or unless someone allows it, understand??"

I nodded sheepishly, grateful that I would at least be allowed to eat the sweetest pussy I’ve ever tasted. You leaned over me again, smiling, and asked, “You like this, though, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I said quietly.

“I think you actually NEED it, don’t you?” you persisted.

I merely nodded my head, waiting for your instructions.

Turning around, you bent over slightly and over your shoulder said, “I’ve always wanted a man to kiss my ass. Kiss it. Kiss it like you’re starving for it.”

I’ve always been tempted to play with your perfect, tight ass but you never allowed it. Spreading your cheeks slightly with my hands, I got up on my knees and pressed my face into that soft divide. Pursing my lips I kissed that tight little sphincter and my cock hardened even more.

You made me linger there a long time before you pulled away and stood before me, legs spread. “Ordinarily I would lie down and make you eat me for an hour but I have somewhere to go and the girls are anxiously awaiting to have their little cunts licked by such a nasty man.”

I kissed and licked the insides of your thighs, just the way you like, but when I pressed a fingertip to your slit, you stopped me. “No hands, just your mouth and tongue.” I used long soft flicks of my tongue on your outer lips, teasing myself occasionally by stabbing the tip of my tongue inside you. I could feel your eyes watching me and it turned me on even more.

When I finally began slicing my tongue into your slit, to tease your clit, you impatiently reached down, spread your labia to expose your growing clit. “You’re taking too long; I don’t want the girls to go home disappointed. Just suck my clit.”

My cock was on fire, just hearing you make demands. Naturally, I complied and your thighs closed against my face as I burrowed as deep into you as I could. Sucking your clit and hood deep into my mouth, I flicked the tip of my tongue across it as fast as I could. I could feel your thighs tighten against my face and your legs quivered. I felt the warm sweetness that I love seeping out and down my chin, wasted for the moment.

“Oh, shit, just lick it, I’m gonna cum again,” you whispered with a lusty voice. My cock was dripping precum uncontrollably. Your second orgasm was more intense than the first and your hands shifted to the back of my head as you bucked against my face. I thought I would surely come all over myself but I managed to keep it in check.

When you had composed yourself and stepped away you smiled down at me. “Well, that’s something I can always count on; you don’t stop until you’re told.” Before you left the room, you turned around to remind me, “remember, do whatever they tell you and do NOT come. When they are done and have left, wash up and wait for me on the bed. Don’t touch yourself no matter how horny the girls might make you.”

SensualHuntress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualHuntress

The rest of the day was a sexual blur, I could never remember any of the faces, and there were no names, just various bodies and voices telling me what to do. When the first girl came in, she was a little chubby, wearing only panties which, when she got close, I could see the crotch was soaked. She told me to lie down and she stripped off her panties and sat on my face, nearly suffocating me with her enthusiasm.

Her pussy smelled of sweat and piss but she was primed and ready, looking down and calling me nasty names as she wiggled on my face. I didn’t have to lick her hard little clit very long, she came, groaning loudly while squeezing her huge tits.

The second girl was petite and polite, asking if she could lie down on the bed. “I’d rather you didn’t use your fingers, but I’ll try not to take too long,” she said. Such a sweet girl, and she smelled and tasted like she had just come out of a shower or bath. Once I had my face between her thighs, I lifted her legs over my shoulders. Her eyes never left the place where my mouth sealed over her pussy.

She took a few minutes but moaned just before she came, bucking her body against me, her legs crossed on my back. I would have paid for more punishment for the privilege of climbing between her legs and filling her with my seed, but I knew better.

The next girl wanted to do it on the bed, sitting on my face but facing my feet so she could play with my cock as I licked her. “I wanna jerk your cock and watch it spurt,” she said. Admittedly she was pretty good at giving a handjob, but she came while I still had control and she gave up.

The next girl wanted to be fucked doggy style, and she got on the carpet on her hands and knees and I fucked her slowly to maintain control. When she was ready, she reached down and rubbed her clit as I fucked her and she came and was satisfied with that.

Then two girls came in, still dressed. One was a redhead and the other brunette. At first, they acted like they just wanted to talk and they invited me to sit on the bed. One of them said, “Brenda’s aunt said that we can do anything we want to you, or make you do anything we want to us, but we’re not into guys yet.”

“Yeah,” the other one said, “we’ve not gone all the way with guys yet, so we’re kinda new at this.”

The brunette continued, “But we decided we’d like to play with a real cock, you know, just try stuff before any guys ask us to do stuff with them.”

I looked at them and asked, “So…?”

The redhead said, “Just lie down and let us play with your cock.” So I did. And they did. Oh my God, did they ever. Their soft touches, light strokes and warm mouths were much harder to take than I had expected. The redhead licked my balls while stroking my cock and the brunette slipped her mouth wetly up and down my shaft. When she unexpectedly starting humming on it, I suddenly realized I couldn’t stop it and I moaned that I was cumming.

The brunette stopped sucking but the redhead kept stroking and they seemed amazed at the amount of cum they produced. The redhead kept stroking and they both licked at the cum on my shaft and in my pubic hair. I realized that I had fucked up big time by coming when I had been told not to.

They took turns cleaning off in the bathroom and the brunette brought me a wet washcloth. I wanted to keep both these girls and take them home with me! Then the brunette said, “Brenda’s aunt told all of us to try to make you come and if we did to tell her because she was going to punish you.”

“That’s right,” I admitted, “But I couldn’t help it; you girls are both so sexy and so good at doing that, no man could resist, and your future boyfriends are gonna LOVE you!"

They both giggled and then the brunette said, “The last girl is not in our sorority, but she’s my sister. She’s not a virgin but she is into some pretty kinky stuff. If you do what she wants, she will not try to make you come, we can guarantee that. And if SHE leaves her happy, we won’t tell Brenda’s aunt that we made you cum.”

“That’s very sweet of you girls, I think I can handle whatever your sister wants. Send her in and thanks for the offer to help me.”
The sister, the last girl, was not a girl but a woman, easily twenty-five at least. She wasn’t pretty but had a gorgeous figure, already naked and ready for me. I was sitting on the bed, easily convinced that I had this covered, but she headed for the bathroom.

I heard her voice echoing off the tiles in the bathroom, “Come on in, and don’t bother to wash your face.”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments