Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More of Amber's Cum Covered Toes

"Another foot job experience with Amber."

5
4 Comments 4
7.4k Views 7.4k
651 words 651 words

Since my last foot story of my girlfriend Amber, I have had the most amazing foot experiences with her. For example, last week, I was taking a nap, and I woke up to feel Amber stroking my cock and rubbing my cock head against her sweaty toes. I pretended to be asleep so she wouldn’t notice how turned on I was.

Fuck, the feeling of my pre-cum soaked cock head against her toes was the most amazing feeling I’ve ever had. I could not wait to shoot my huge, thick loads of hot cum in between her toes. When I started to feel my cock pulsate more and more as she rubbed my cock head between her toes, I couldn’t help but start grunting hard and loud because it felt so unbelievably great. A couple of minutes later, I let out a huge moan and started pumping multiple huge loads of cum between Amber's sexy, thick toes.

After she realized I was awake the whole time, she decided that my punishment for pretending to be asleep was to continue jerking my cock and make me cum multiple times until she decided that I had enough. Amber decided to turn over and lay on her stomach and turn around so that she would be in the reverse footjob position. She soon positioned her arches directly under my cockhead and started to stroke me with her sexy wrinkled soles.

I couldn't believe I never noticed how wrinkly and meaty her soles looked in this position. They literally made me hungry and I wanted to eat the fuck out of her soles. Delicious. As Amber continued to stroke my meat with her soles, I started imagining how much cum I could shoot on her feet in one day. It turned me on so much. I never wanted to stop blowing my loads on her feet. These were the sexiest, most amazing feet ion the planet. And I’m the one who gets to shoot loads of cum all over them every. single. day.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

Amber started to moan like crazy as she could finally start feeling my precum leak on to her soles now. She started stroking my dick harder and faster and kept saying, “Cum for me baby, cum all over these feet. I know how much you love them, so I want you to show me how much you love them, so cum, cum, cum.” And soon enough, my cock started pulsing again like it did the first time I shot multiple loads between her toes.

I started grunting and moaning louder than before. I shot my man milk all over Ambers wrinkled, thick, meaty soles again. She then sat up and brought her feet to her face and started licking my hot cum off of her toes, and her soles. Then she went to the washroom to wash up.

When Amber came back from the washroom, I wanted to eat the fuck out of her meaty soles. The heels are my favourite part of Amber's feet. So I grabbed her and laid her down on the bed, then I grabbed some rope I had in the bedroom and tied her ankles together so that she couldn’t escape. I made sure to lay her on her stomach so I could see her wrinkled, meaty soles easier.

Then as soon as I finished tying her ankles together, I got on my knees, and smothered my face on the soles of her feet and just went to town eating her delicious tasting sweaty feet. Amber was moaning and how good my tongue felt on her feet and I then started biting her heels, which made her moan even louder. I then started stroking my cock because of how turned on I got me pretty soon I had shot another four or five loads on her soles by the end of this. 

 

Published 
Written by footfetishlover007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments