Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time With Louise

"Louise lets me indulge my fetish with her..."

3
1 Comment 1
9.6k Views 9.6k
791 words 791 words

Louise lives next door to me, and I have always had a sexual crush on her, and fantasized about her many times. So one warm afternoon I was cleaning my bedroom window when I saw her reclining on a sun bed in her back garden in a bikini...I almost had a heart attack! Here was my sexy next door neighbor lying on a sun bed in a bikini, I could see all of her tummy! I didn't know what to do first, start masturbating as I looked at her, get my camera and get some photos for later, or try and get a closer look at that sexy tummy and navel. My fetish for female tummies was in overdrive!

I decided to go around to her back gate and pretend to ask for something, in hope of her maybe answering the gate and allowing me a full frontal view of her tummy. So I walked around to the gate and stood on my tip toes to peer over it. There she was, lying there only a few feet away, eyes closed, tummy showing. I pulled my penis out from my shorts and began wanking it as I looked at her, looked at her tummy...her navel...thighs...it was so arousing! Then suddenly she opened her eyes and looked directly at me. It was that moment of our eyes meeting as I wanked my penis that I came, jetting my cum onto the wooden gate and groaning in pleasure. 

Louise got up and came over, opening the gate and standing in front of me in her bikini. She noticed the cum running down her gate and the bulge in my shorts, so I went to walk away, but she stopped me.

"Did you just masturbate over me, looking at me?" she asked quietly.

I didn't know what to say in reply so I simply told her the truth.

"I'm sorry Louise, but I find you so very sexy and when I saw you from my window lying there in that bikini, your sexy tummy showing, I simply had to..."

She cut me off, and smiled. "You like my tummy Mervin?" she asked.

I simply nodded told her about my fetish for women's tummies. This seemed to turn her on.

She pointed at my shorts. "Do you have any more in there?" she asked, smiling.

My gaze dropped to her tummy and I focused on her navel, quickly feeling my penis hardening again. She put her hands on her hips and smiled a sexy grin.

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray

"What say you come in and show me what a tummy-fetish is all about," she said in a naughty tone.

Again I almost had a heart attack for the second time that day!

I followed Louise into her house and she led me up to her bedroom. She stood in the middle of the room in her bikini and looked at me.

"So then, Mervin, masturbating over me in my bikini were you, looking at my tummy were you? Well mister, what are you going to do now?" she asked.

I approached her slowly, still trying to comprehend that this was actually happening, and I reached out and put my hand flat on her tummy covering her navel. She gasped and sucked in her tummy. I began to move my hand all over her soft white tummy, feeling her tummy, its sexy curves. My finger entered her navel and she gasped again, clearly enjoying this. She looked at me.

"Lick my navel out, Mervin, push your tongue deep into my navel and lick it clean out," she commanded.

So without hesitation I got on my knees and began to lick and suck on this girl's sexy navel as my hands continued to roam over her tummy and sides. 

Louise moaned with pleasure as I licked deeply into her navel, briefly pausing to kiss and lick some tummy.

"I want to see you cum on my navel Mervin!" she ordered.

As I was about to cum again, I didn't hesitate. She lay on the bed and undulated her tummy sexually taking deep breaths. I pulled my erect penis from my shorts and positioned it over her saliva-filled navel. I could see my saliva glistening on her tummy. I began to wank my penis, giving brief looks at her before returning to her navel. It wasn't long before my penis shot cum over her navel and abdomen. Wow....!

I woke up in my bed, my hand around my penis and warm cum all over the sheets. I quickly got up and went to my window as it looked to be a warm summer day again. I looked into Louise's garden - a sun bed was on the lawn!        

 

Published 
Written by OldMervin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments