Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Love Of Bushes

"As unusual as it may seem, it seems normal to me."

72
67 Comments 67
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes


Telling my story will be a bit difficult, and some of you may find it weird, some may even think I am nuts. But, I assure you, I’ll be horny when I’ve finished.

Not exactly sure how it all started but I think I’ve hated clothes all my life. Apparently, even as a toddler, I would remove my clothes every time mom dressed me. As I grew, I would come out of my room naked and mom would yell at me to get dressed. So, in fact, I stayed in my room a lot! 

When mom did get me to wear clothes and took me outside to play, I remember that I often hid behind bushes and — yep, you got it — I would strip off. For some unknown reason, I really loved being naked in the bushes, being one with nature, if you like, and this continued for much of my growing years. 

But mom was concerned, clearly thinking that something was wrong with me, and, eventually, she insisted on taking me to see a doctor. That’s when I first heard the word “Dendrophile”. So, now I was labeled. Great! I still thought I was normal. I mean, come on, what’s wrong with wanting to be naked and playing in bushes?

Anyway, you can see that my growing up years were something of a challenge. Not that I changed at all…

In my late teens, I enjoyed going to a nearby park. It had huge trees and the biggest, thickest, prettiest bushes. Some had beautiful flowers and the varying smells really did something special for me. Simply put, they made me horny as hell. I loved how they all smelled and felt.

I would crawl into and behind those bushes and people watch. There was just something about the feel of the bushes, different as they were. Stems might be long or stubby; some smooth and others spikey, and the leaves were of different shapes. Tiny or big, round or pointed edges, those that fell to the earth made a most inviting bed.

I would lie on these beds of leaves, looking up at the sky, until I heard voices. Then, of course, my attention would be on the people. It felt as though I was spying on them.

I’d open a gap until I had a perfect view. Watching them, I’d run my fingers up and down the different shaped stalks, and I would pick up leaves and run them over my body. The different shapes and edges aroused me, exciting each nerve in my body. Wherever I touched myself, I was left wanting more. 

As time went on, I became more and more excited with this special place I’d found and the large bushes became my best friends. Hardly a day went by without me lying inside them, getting comfort from them.

Soon, it got to the point where I took off my shoes. Then, each following day, I would remove another piece of clothing until I was totally naked. Oh, how wonderful those leaves and branches felt on my body. Some would prick me, yet I loved them all. 

I ventured to pull off some of the flowers and place them around me. At times, I even had enough flowers and petals to make a bed. Lying on them was heaven.

As I spent so many days there, it became my safe place. It’s where I could go and be myself. I could lay there naked all day and no one would care, no one could see me.

As a young adult, I became more aware of my sexual desires. As I caressed my body with twigs, branches, leaves and flowers, I began to understand the feelings I’d had for years.

Another side issue as I made my home in the beds of leaves and flowers, I became aware of our friendly earth critters. I would watch spiders crawling on the branches and other little bugs jumping from leaf to leaf. We shared this place as roommates.

They would crawl over my body as if I was just another part of the undergrowth. I enjoyed watching them explore the humps and hollows of my body. I let them crawl over me because I wanted them to know I wasn’t afraid of them and I wouldn’t harm them. I wanted us to be friends.

As the little critters marched over me, I had such an overwhelming feeling but I didn’t truly understand why. I questioned myself: How could bugs turn me on? Yet they did. They made my body come alive.

One day, I watched a spider crawl over my nipple. I guess most women would scream and knock him off. Yet I didn’t move, watching him in something like a trance. It was amazing how good it felt and, as my nipple began to crinkle, the spider would stop and then walk again. It seemed he noticed the change in my nipple and wanted to investigate. Whatever, it turned me on.

I slid a hand down to my pussy and, fingering through my pubic hair, I found it was extremely wet. I’d thought about shaving down there, but it reminded me of the park’s bushes so I left it long but manicured. It was my bush!

By now, I had the stalks and branches separated by the way they felt on my body. I knew which were smooth or not and I would select one depending on the sensation I was seeking. I’d imagine they were fingernails on my nipples or stroking my thighs. I would open my legs wide and run a long thin stem between my pussy lips. The stimulation made me love my bushes even more.  

If leaves were still attached to a branch, I’d run it over my aroused body to my pussy. There, it seemed like many fingers were caressing me all at the same time. My senses were so heightened, even the cold soil under my body gave me a feeling of nature pulling me in, capturing me, embracing me. 

At times, using different stems on my body, I would become so turned on that my moans and groans were dangerously loud. I feared people would hear and, sometimes, I was sure they’d slowed down as they walked past. I tried to muffle my excited sounds, not wanting anyone to discover my place. I knew they couldn’t see me through the dense foliage — I made sure of that — but I didn’t want anyone getting curious and investigating. 

Most days I would be totally naked. Opening my legs and running woodland treats along my pussy lips, I would tease my clit with a smooth stalk. I wanted that feeling everyone else had, I wanted to come. Yet, every time I’d think I was approaching orgasm, I’d get scared and stop. Obviously, I was still a virgin and, truthfully, I really wasn’t sure what I was feeling. It was all new to me. That said, I’m not sure why I didn’t carry on to enjoy the ultimate sensation when it was getting harder and harder to stop. Believe me, my clit was on fire.

I was so involved with my life in the outdoors, I never let anyone get close to me. Yes, I had friends but I never told them about my safe place. Frankly, I didn’t believe anyone would understand.

One day, looking up at the sky and watching the clouds form different pictures, I was casually running some stems through my hands when my body suddenly reacted very strongly, trembling and quivering. I stroked the wood over my breasts, my tummy, along my inner thighs, and I’d never been so aroused. Finding a stem with soft flowers, I teased my swollen pussy lips and oh-so sensitive clit.

Realizing my pussy was opening just like the beautiful flowers, the more I rubbed my clit, the hornier I became. I slid my free hand between my thighs and cupped my pubic mound. I’d never really penetrated my pussy, just fondled it, teased it with my fingers. This time, I probed inside. It made me gasp.

I also felt twigs pricking me as I writhed with growing excitement and the needle-sharp jabs just added to the sensation. I was loving it and, pushing fingers inside my sopping tunnel, I discovered what I’d been missing all these years. Moving my fingers in and out and using my beautiful flower branch on my clit, I knew I wouldn’t stop this time. 

Closing my eyes, I moaned loudly while I rocked and rolled my hips as fluids flowed out of me. I bounced vigorously up and down on my earthen bed and the prickly stabs from some of the branches helped to make my orgasm even stronger. Yes, my first orgasm was truly spectacular and unforgettable.

When I eventually stopped shaking and rested on my back, I opened my eyes and saw the fluffy clouds had formed the most amazing picture of my safe place in the blue sky. 

I smiled. This woodland spot was my secret, my beautiful haven… but now it was time to go home. As I dressed, I knew it was time to move out, to find my own place to live. 

One thing was certain — I’d make sure I had bushes surrounding my house.

GemaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemaWhite

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments