Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pet Tofu : Best Friend

"Tofu is my pet. How did that happen? I will tell you."

6
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"I shouldn't have to say this here, but I will anyway : This story is not for kids! It was born of a challenge, to write something this way and make it interesting. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'd love to know what you think about this style. Is the simplicity useful to anyone? Do you find it aesthetic? Let me know in the comments!"

This is Tofu. She has brown hair. She has two green eyes. She has a pink tongue.

Tofu is my pet. She is not a cat. She is not a dog. What kind of pet is Tofu?

She has short hair on her head. She has a very fuzzy cunt. The rest of Tofu is bald.

She is twenty-six years old. She has breasts that fit in my hands. She has a soft belly.

Tofu is my pet girl! I love Tofu very much.

 

Tofu is my best friend. She has been my friend for a long time.

Last year, Tofu’s name was not Tofu. Last year, she was not my pet.

Tofu does not like her old name. She does not want me to say it.

But I can tell you. Her name was June. It was like the month of June.

Tofu’s birthday is April tenth. Her mom and dad were not smart.

 

June had a job. June had to pay bills. She did not have time to play.

June did not like her job. She did not like to pay bills. June did like to fuck.

June liked to fuck lots of people. She would ride your dick. She would eat your cunt.

June liked to fuck her boss. Her boss had a wife. His wife did not like June.

June lost her job.

 

June was broke. She did not have any cash. She did not have good credit.

She told me, “I do not want to sleep in my car.” She asked, “Can I sleep on your couch?”

I said, “Yes you can, June. Stay with me for a few months. Sleep any place you want.”

June liked that answer. She said, “Can I sleep in your bed with you?”

I said, “Yes you can.”

 

I liked June. June was kinky. June liked to lick people. She would lick their face.

June also liked to bark at people. She liked to make them run. Woof! Woof!

I do not like to run. June barked at me, but I did not run away.

I sat on June. She was still barking. I took off her pants. She barked less.

I played with June’s cunt. It was wet. June stopped barking. June started to purr.

 

One day, I said “June, I know you. You don’t want a job. Just stay here.”

I gave June a ring. I said “Marry me June!” But June said no.

June said, “I want to stay, but I don’t want to be a wife. I don’t want kids and bills.”

She said, “I want to play all day. I want to fuck all day. I want to lick people.”

“I want to be your pet.” That’s what June said.

 

That is not what I thought June would say. I thought she would say yes.

I knew June liked to play pet games. I liked to be her master.

I did not believe her. “You want to be my pet all the time?”

June looked sad. “It’s a crazy thing to say.”

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

I shook my head. “No. It’s the perfect thing to say.”

 

I told June that she could be my pet. “But, I have to give you a pet name.”

I told her that pets don’t wear clothes. Pets don’t use hands. “Can pets talk?”

She laughed. “Pets can talk. If they want to.” She said pets need good food.

I thought about that. “Are noodles and pizza good food? You can’t eat steak every day.”

She said she liked noodles and pizza.

 

She said pets do what they want. They don’t clean up. You have to wash them.

I said I would like to give her baths. I said I did not mind cleaning up.

I shook my finger at her. “But you can’t make messes. I don’t want to clean that much.”

She frowned at me. “Sometimes pets knock things over. I like making messes.”

I said, “A pet has to do what I say.” She said, “Then make me.”

 

I sat on my new pet and took all her clothes. She laughed. She tried to fight me.

I opened her shirt and bra. I poked her tits. I grabbed her boobs.

I pulled her hair. I took off her skirt and pants. I played with her wet cunt.

I did not let her cum. I teased and teased. I said, “I will name you Tofu.”

She said, “Please? That name is so silly.”

I said, “Pets can’t pick their names.”

 

I said, “You are my pet Tofu! Is Tofu a good pet or a bad pet?”

She barked at me. She tried to get away. She was not a good pet.

I spanked her ass until it was bright red. I asked, “Is Tofu a good pet now?”

Tofu did not bark. She crawled on her hands and knees. She licked my face.

She said, “I do want to be Tofu. I might be Tofu forever.”

 

Tofu licked my hands. Tofu licked my cock. It got very stiff. Tofu was a good pet.

I fucked Tofu all day. She would bark and purr. She would whine and squeak.

She ran around the house naked. She laid on the floor and ate a bowl of noodles.

She got noodles all over the floor. I cleaned them up. Then I had to clean Tofu.

I did not give her clothes back. I never did.

Tofu got new clothes, but that is another story.

 

I named my new pet Tofu because her skin is white like tofu. She does not pay bills.

She has a tag that says Tofu. She wears cute mittens, but takes them off for video games.

Tofu has too many toys. She plays all day. She still barks at people. She licks them too.

I have to fuck her every day, or she will get mad at me. Then she will make a mess.

Tofu does not clean up. I have to clean up the mess. Then I spank Tofu and fuck her too.

I love Tofu very much. She is my best friend.

Published 
Written by FrogtieFirbolg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments