Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachel's Slumber Party

"He's the maid at a party with a dozen rich brats."

12
0 Comments 0
11.0k Views 11.0k
7.2k words 7.2k words

I drove through the gate and up a long driveway to the enormous old mansion. I had never been to Rachel’s house before, but I always noticed it from the street, since it was the biggest house in town. Rachel had been friends with my girlfriend, Karen, since junior high, but they usually ran in different circles. Rachel was a petite, gorgeous blonde with dark eyes and a tight little body. I’d say she looked a lot like Gwen Stefani and was a very sweet, popular girl. She had pouty lips, a curvy body, and she just seemed like a very sexual person, most likely aware that all men--and a lot of women--wanted her, badly. Her family had been very rich for centuries and owned most of the businesses downtown. She was an only child and grew up in the mansion, but now she lived in the “pool house”, which was really just a five-bedroom stone house behind the pool.

Rachel didn’t seem to stay with any boyfriend for a really long time. She would usually date one rich dork after another, being showered with lavish gifts and vacations, then usually dump him. No one ever dumped her. One guy even bought her a car, the red vintage Porsche she zipped around town in. I always thought of Rachel as being a kind, good-natured girl, but in recent months I realized she was also a merciless tease and very bossy in bed.  

Karen had started a Friday night ritual of enslaving me for the weekend and Rachel was often involved, as well as a bunch of Karen’s friends and about half the women I work with. They especially liked to dwell on my lifetime fetish for legs and feet in nylons, after Karen revealed it to some of her friends one fateful night after work.  This weekend, however, Karen said she was going on a business trip and volunteered me to help out with a party for Rachel.  Given our history, I was pretty sure it involved more than setting up tables and chairs.    


The giant old door opened, and there was Rachel. She hugged me and pressed her tight little body against me, giving me a long, sensuous kiss. She smiled and purred, “Hi, Chris! Thanks so much for helping out with this. I really appreciate it. So what we’re doing is every month or so I have a nice get-together with all my girlfriends and we just need some help serving drinks and hors d'oeuvres, you know, keep things going.”

As she spoke, I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed in her outfit. She always wore hot clothes or at least something pretty and stylish, but tonight she was wearing a pink hoodie, some baggy sweatpants and white canvas sneakers. Her face was beautiful, but the rest of her was completely covered up. I guessed this would be a very casual affair. Suddenly, she pulled her hoodie off, kicked off her sneakers and pulled off her pants. “Oh, it’s a slumber party by the way!”

Rachel stood before me in a lacy red teddy which barely covered her perky breasts and had sexy cutouts revealing her smooth, glowing skin. She winked and spun around to show me the tiny thong back. The sight of her tight little ass made me woozy as my heart began to race.

“Okay, get undressed. It’s time to get changed.” Rachel ordered as she walked over to retrieve a shopping bag from the couch. She stared at me intently as I dropped my pants to reveal the silky black pantyhose that Karen had made me wear to the office that day. “Oh, so it’s black today? Very classy look...here you go!”

Standing naked before her, I covered myself with the bag and started rummaging through it. I couldn’t really figure out what it was - just a big, confusing pile of silk and ruffles. As I pulled it out, I realized that it was a sheer black body stocking, as well as a puffy black skirt made of endless layers of silky netting. And at the bottom, a pair of strappy thin stiletto heels that had to have been at least four inches high, with cute ankle straps. I had never worn anything like that, and I had no idea how I would possibly be able to walk in them.

My blood turned cold and I nervously blurted out, “Oh man, Rachel, do I really need to wear all this stuff?”

Rachel was silent for a second or two and then curled her mouth into an absolutely joyous smile. I knew that I fucked up.

My heart raced as she casually paced around behind me, smirking, “Oh, of course not, Chris! I’m sure we can get something else together for you that’s not so tight and constricting, maybe some more sensible shoes…there’s just one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“Don’t you EVER fucking talk back to me again!! Put it all on NOW!” On the word “ever” she smacked my ass so hard that I jumped a few feet. I have no idea how a girl who barely weighed 100 pounds could hit someone with such force. My ears, and ass, rang for days, and any time I think of that moment, it sends a shock through my body, and I’m sure it always will. I never knew she had such a raging temper but suddenly I realized that it was just another way she always got her way.

“Okay, okay, sorry, sorry,” I whimpered, fumbling with the lingerie, trying to figure out where to put my foot.

“Sorry, WHAT?” she demanded, accompanied by another smack, even harder than the first.

“Sorry, mistress.”

Rachel wasn’t done yet. She gave me a shove, throwing me off balance. I wasn’t sure if this was all an act but it was incredibly hot. The sight of her in her fiery red lace outfit glaring at me reduced me to jelly, as I awkwardly started pulling the nylons up my legs.

“Seriously, Chris, what is wrong with you? Stop acting like you don’t love every minute of this! It’s not hard. When a girl tells you to do something, you just do it. Now when I tell Karen about this, she’s going to be so pissed off, but I don’t even have time for that now. We gotta get the food and drinks together before they come.” Luckily all the food was catered; it just needed to be laid out, and several blenders of girly drinks had to be made.

Rachel started unpacking the fridge while I tried to get dressed. The body stocking may have been a little small and as I stretched it up my legs, my heart raced with excitement. I pulled it past my waist and discovered it was crotchless, my cock and balls conveniently available to whomever, but the rest of my body was trapped in tight black nylon. As I pulled the thin, silky material up past my nipples, I struggled to squeeze my somewhat muscular arms into the long sleeves and get the back together. Rachel stretched the back into place and pulled a zipper all the way up to my neck, then strapped a black leather slave collar around my neck.

I put my feet through the knee-length poofy skirt and immediately realized the intent of the outfit: to tease my cock and balls mercilessly all night! My throbbing cock was jutting out and sliding within the folds of all the slick netting as Rachel smiled wickedly at my predicament. I also realized that my silk-covered legs rubbing together next to my balls every time I moved would be another constantly delicious torment. When I put on the white lacy apron on, it almost completed my maid outfit.

Next came the dainty high-heeled sandals with ankle straps. As soon as I stepped into them, I understood why I love seeing them on women. My legs felt longer and extremely shapely and feminine, and I felt my ass being lifted up as my cock was pushed through the layers of exquisite silk even further. I felt empathy for all women who for whatever reason would go through life in such tight, slick clothing, but wondered if they constantly felt as aroused moving around, as well as having men staring and wanting them constantly.

I took a few steps around to practice walking, and my eyes rolled back in my head from the outrageous teasing my cock was going through. Rachel snapped, “And you’d better not get a bunch of come all over your skirt or there’ll be more trouble. Now get down on your knees.”

Rachel lay back on a plush leather couch in front of me and spread her legs wide, unsnapping the crotch of her teddy. She pulled the ring on my collar toward her as I gratefully buried my face in her wetness. Her pussy was soaked as I hungrily licked her thighs and jammed my tongue into her, while she ground herself against the stubble in my face. I squeezed her little ass tightly as she cried out loudly, rocking her tiny hips against my face and wrapping her legs around my head as she came violently.

We stayed still for a few minutes, catching our breath when the doorbell rang.  Rachel calmly snapped her teddy together, stood up and pulled me by my collar to my feet. “Don’t wash your face, just get the door. Oh, wait...your skirt’s messed up. Let me fix that.”

Rachel lifted the back of my skirt up, and her soft, tiny hands brushing against my slick nylon thighs felt like heaven as the cool air rushed between my legs. Then - SMACK!! - my bliss was interrupted by one more powerful slap on my rear, as I heard female giggles on the other side of the door. “Ha-ha, fooled you! Now go get the door.”

I opened the door, extremely humiliated by my attire, and saw two beautiful women: a sexy, Italian looking brunette and a very Main Line girl with dirty blond hair, wearing long coats and heels as well as puzzled expressions, while Rachel sidled up next to me to give them both big hugs and kisses.

“Hi, girls!” she purred. “This is Chris - he’ll be taking care of all your needs tonight. Come on in and give him your coats and shoes.”

The girls came in and unbuttoned their coats to reveal their outfits; the blond in a pretty green silk chamois, and the brunette in tiny silk black panties and tank top. They handed their coats to me. As I felt their body heat in the silky lining of their coats pressing against my outfit and smelled their perfumes and body lotion, I thought I would come on the spot, but somehow held it off.  They took off their shoes, the blonde holding onto my shoulder for support, and handed them over to me. The brunette seemed to intentionally stick the inside of her shoe right next to my nose right as I was breathing in, smiling at me as I unintentionally breathed in her intoxicating scent.

I walked away, wobbling in my heels to hang their coats, and got the girls their drinks as the doorbell rang again.  More girls began to file in, all of them stripping off their coats to reveal their tight bodies packed into the skimpiest and most provocative lingerie. Some of them hugged me or shook my hand with a curious smile. Others hardly acknowledged me, tossing their coats and shoes at me and walking away to greet their sexy friends.

A couple of girls arrived together that caused a bit of a stir. Jennifer was a petite blonde, just a shade taller than Rachel, but with a very arrogant look to her that was somehow hot as hell. She owned an art gallery downtown and had made a lot of money investing in paintings. She looked wickedly hot in a lacy black corset which pushed her small breasts together, a black thong, sexy black stockings attached to the corset, and sinister black heels, which she did not remove.

She held a leash in her hand, which was attached to a very tall, raven-haired girl in the same exact outfit as Jennifer, except all in white and wearing a black leather collar similar to mine. She was very beautiful in an artsy, bohemian way, with dark eyes and long black hair in sexy bangs, her pale skin covered with quite a few tattoos. She towered over all of us and said nothing, her eyes downcast. As she nervously glanced at me, then down to the floor, I wondered what her story was. She seemed like an artist, or possibly a gallery employee. Both women were wearing the same heavy eye makeup and deep red lipstick, and I immediately imagined them kissing passionately.

“Hi, Rachel!” Jennifer squealed, as the two women hugged and kissed. She laughed and said, “I brought a snack! This is Chloe, she’s an amazing artist, and she’s here to be initiated into the party!”

Rachel looked Chloe up and down and purred, “Mmmm, she’s cute,” stroking Chloe’s hair. She took the leash from Jennifer and gently pulled Chloe’s head down to her. She pressed herself against the lanky brunette and gave her a deep, passionate kiss, sticking her hands into the nervous girl’s coat, running her tiny hands down her back, and cupping her ass. “Welcome to my home. I think you’ll enjoy yourself here,” she whispered.

Rachel looked at me and said, “Come on over and take off her coat for her. She belongs to all of us tonight, but you’re still beneath her. Nothing personal!” she giggled.

I took Chloe’s coat off, revealing her majestic body all in white, ready to be defiled by the girls. Rachel had her turn around and display herself to us. Chloe gasped as Rachel yanked her tiny thong even further up her pussy and ass. Her sexy white-stockinged legs were trembling in the wobbly heels as the three women went in to join the rest of the party.
 
The next group of women to arrive at the party made me very nervous. It was Courtney, a sexy hippie kind of girl with long brown hair who owned the yoga studio where Karen took classes, along with an athletic-looking redhead, as well as an exotic girl with curly black hair and large, dark eyes. Courtney and I had never met or spoken to each other before, but she was always running the class when Karen had me pick her up over there. For some reason, the class would always run late by about fifteen minutes, and the waiting room was positioned so that anyone sitting there would always be facing the whole class stretching in their skintight spandex leggings and tank tops. After a couple of minutes, I had a raging erection that made it very difficult to walk when Karen and the other women came out. I think the other girls there might have been from that class as well. They may have even heard Karen teasing me about my embarrassing, aroused state.

They didn’t seem to recognize me, or maybe they just were pretending not to, as I gathered their coats, shoes, and boots. Courtney was wearing a cute little black bra and panty set underneath a wispy black see-through covering, the redhead was decked out in sexy purple boyshorts and a matching crop top, and the black-haired girl was wearing a short black chamois which hugged her sexy curves, with sheer pantyhose underneath.

I nervously led them in and took their drink orders while trying to keep up with the food dishes. These girls were consuming massive food and drinks and it was difficult to keep up with them. They were told to clink their glasses whenever they needed service, and I heard that sound all night. When I came to the kitchen or the living room there would usually be girls in chairs reaching out to stroke my silky legs or run their hands under my skirt. I was not allowed to leave until each girl dismissed me, and often they’d have me stand there while casually stroking my desperate, throbbing cock through the layers of thin netting, while I squirmed and moaned. Others pinched my nipples with their long claws while pressing themselves against my back, so you can see how this would slow things down a lot.  Still, the other girls were pretty rude about having to wait.

Chloe was having a hard time as well, with Jennifer leading her around the party, to be grabbed at and squeezed by the other girls.  Sometimes she’d make her suck on their breasts or toes, or have her rub their feet or shoulders, while she received no satisfaction at all.

Still, the party raged on, the girls drinking and dancing and smoking a bunch of powerful weed, which they were at least nice enough to share with Chloe and me. It helped me relax a little, but it also made me even more aware of my sensuous predicament. Here I was, in the middle of a dozen beautiful women in hot lingerie for the night, my body completely bound into slick, tight nylon and spiky heels, being teased beyond belief.  Every movement I made triggered an erotic overload which resonated throughout my entire body. How would I possibly make it through the night?

Eventually, the girls stopped with their demands long enough that I could start getting the plates and silverware in the dishwasher. Once I was cleaned up, I heard glasses clinking again in the TV room, where the party had moved.

I walked into the room for the first time; it was more like a beautiful movie theatre, with nine enormous, plush, black leather couches and coffee tables stacked up in three rows, filled with sexy women in pairs, or splayed out by themselves in their silk and lace. Inside there was a very nice sound system playing music while erotic lesbian movies played on the biggest TV I have ever seen in my life. It took up almost the entire wall, and the room was offset by some lovely art and a large hanging plant.

Rachel was sitting in the front middle couch, chilling out with a drink and a relaxed smile. “Hi, Chris! We’re okay with drinks and stuff. You’ve been working so hard, and we really do appreciate it. Time for a little break. Why don’t you come in here and hang with us for a while?”

I was relieved that finally they were finally showing some mercy, and as I plopped down on the couch next to her, it felt good to be off my feet in those precarious heels. “Thanks, Rachel,” I said, relieved. “My feet could use a rest. I don’t know how you all can go around in those shoes all day!”

Rachel looked around at her friends and they all burst into laughter. She chuckled, “That’s not exactly what I was talking about,” as she pulled a bathrobe cord from the couch and wrapped it around my wrists in a figure-eight style. She looked around the room and shouted, “Marisa, you’re tall. Can you take that plant down for me?”

The first brunette to arrive at the party grinned and strode across the room, stretching her long, lean body out to remove the plant from the hook in the ceiling. Rachel led me over to Marisa and handed my bound wrists to her. “Would you do me a favor and hook him up for me, if you will?”

Marisa smiled, facing me, and purred “Of course! Here we go, Chris.” She stretched my arms out and attached my hands to the hook, pressing her limber body against mine, sliding her legs between mine while I moaned in total ecstasy. Once I was secured to the ceiling, she continued to press against me, breathing hotly in my ear, running her soft hands down my back and squeezing my ass tightly. She stepped back a few inches and started lightly tickling my sides and armpits for a few minutes. I squirmed and tried to avoid her, but I couldn’t move far at all. Luckily, she eventually stopped the tickling and walked back over to her friends, but in a roomful of mean girls, this could turn into a dangerous situation.

Rachel moved up to me and wrapped her arm around me. She announced, “Okay, girls, I’ll leave him up here for a little while for you to inspect or use however you like, then we’ll assign him tasks in a bit. Oh, and for everybody who was asking what’s going on underneath, here you go!”

Rachel started humming stripping music as she slowly lifted the hem up my legs, exposing my throbbing cock, dripping with precum, to the throng of cheering girls. She dropped the skirt and wrapped my erection in the silky layers of net. I moaned helplessly as she gently caressed my balls and fucked my pleading cock ever so slightly with the ultra-feminine material.

LiaAmato
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmato

Of course, I could do nothing to stop her agonizing tease, so I just squirmed and groaned as she taunted me relentlessly. As I looked around the room, I took in perhaps the most erotic panorama I could ever have imagined. To my left, the TV, which must have been at least ninety inches wide, showed a clip of three gorgeous women decked out in sexy dresses and heels kissing and fondling each other passionately. The women on the couches were set up with drinks, popcorn and ice cream as they talked and laughed among themselves. Some of them kissed and cuddled together, while others just looked at their phones, taking a few selfies of themselves with me dangling behind them and sending them God knows where.  

Another curvy brunette was kneeling in front of Jennifer, eating her enthusiastically while she held her head in place, moaning loudly. The Main Line girl turned out to not be shy at all, her straps pulled down to reveal large, round breasts. Her green chamois was pulled up high, revealing that she was not wearing panties. Her hands roamed all over her body, squeezing her breasts and fingering herself intently, her gaze alternating between the beautiful women on the screen, the sexy girls frolicking all around her, and the helpless, desperate male strapped to the ceiling just ten feet away.   

In the top row, I saw Chloe stretched out over the laps of three girls, her hands held in place and her panties yanked down around her ankles, while a fourth girl slapped her ass soundly. From her squirming and protests, I could tell she was very humiliated and embarrassed, but her erect nipples and flushed face showed that she was also very aroused.

Meanwhile, Rachel pressed her sweet little body against me, kissing me deeply and moaning in hunger, suggesting that she was getting too horny and might finally show me some mercy. Her long red fingernails casually pushed several layers of netting in an excruciatingly subtle figure-eight pattern around my balls. She licked my ear as I dangled in my bonds, barely able to stand. “Do you want me to finish you off, baby? Do you want me to make you shoot all your come in front of all these girls?”

“Yes, Mistress, please let me come. Please…please…” I begged as she started stroking me faster and harder with the material. I was so close; just a few more strokes and I would explode under her teasing touch. I braced myself with anticipation of her sweet release - I couldn’t wait any longer.

Just then Rachel pulled her hand away and taunted, “Well, that’s just too bad, because it’s not time for you yet!” as several of her friends laughed cruelly at my dire situation.

I noticed that the three yoga girls had been watching the scene intently while passing a bong around and talking amongst themselves for quite a while. Once they were finished, they walked over and surrounded me.

“You’re Karen’s boyfriend, aren’t you? I remember seeing you when you came to get her. Hope this isn’t too awkward for you, but this is seriously hot!” teased Courtney as she ran her hands across my chest.

The redhead added, “So I guess the stories she told us are true then - she’s got a pretty wild thing going on here! I remember you staring at us the whole time when you were at the studio. I figured you were checking out our bodies, but maybe you were just jealous of our leggings and tights!” She ran her soft fingers up my silk-covered legs and I gasped at her touch. “And I suppose this outfit was inspired by your nylon fetish, huh? I guess he really likes YOUR outfit, Sasha!”

The exotic brunette in the black silky outfit burst out laughing. “Whaaat?! I just wore these because I thought my legs looked a little pale. I mean, I’ve heard of guys having a thing for stockings, but I’ve never met one.”

The redhead chuckled, “Of course you have! They all do. Some of them just don’t know it yet. Let’s have some fun with this guy! We’ll be right back, Chris - don’t go anywhere!”

The girls ran to the other room and came back rolling a black leather computer chair. The redhead whispered something to Sasha and had her sit in the chair, facing me. The two women looked up at me, grinning.

Sasha was about medium height and wonderfully curvy, with olive skin, big, dark eyes, heavy eyebrows and a wild mane of wavy black hair. She was always smiling and seemed to be the kind of person everyone just likes to be around. Now those eyes started to fill with mischief as she touched her silky toes against my heels.

I stretched out and gasped as Sasha slid her smooth sole over my ankles and up my shins, while Courtney pressed her silk-covered body against my back, breathing hotly in my ear.  I could feel her warmth rubbing against my ass as she wrapped her arms around my chest, kissing the back of my neck.

“Oooohhh baby, you feel really good in this stuff. I’m gonna have to get my boyfriend to try this next time I see him. I don’t think I’m going to have to try too hard to convince him!”

Sasha was maneuvering the chair to put herself in the perfect position to slide her nylon feet up and down my slick legs. She smiled widely as I moaned and squirmed at their every touch. As she tickled the backs of my knees and the insides of my thighs with her wiggling toes, the redhead pressed her breasts against her shoulders from behind, whispering suggestions what to do to me next.

They both smiled at me while the redhead cupped Sasha’s breasts tightly and snuggled her neck as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. It was so erotic watching this seemingly innocent girl being taught how to sexually torment a man, and it was amazing how naturally good she was at it! Courtney continued teasing me, biting and licking my ear as she spoke.

“You know, I’m gonna talk to Karen next time I see her. I think there’s room for you in her yoga class. There are no other guys there, and I can just get you some stuff from the apparel shop. I’m thinking a nice little spandex unitard for you - the girls would love that. We usually have some wine and hang out a little after class. I guarantee you’ll enjoy yourself! Speaking of which, I’m going to get a drink, I’ll be back soon!”

Sasha continued her torment, siding her slick foot underneath my skirt and between my legs, finally tickling under my balls with her toes. She closed her eyes and quivered with me as she felt the slick drops of precum against her silken feet.

Then everything went black.

I could still feel my cock throbbing in Sasha’s silk prison, and could smell her perfume and delicious feet, but my eyes were covered with a soft pair of hands. A new set of breasts, straining against lace and tight silk, pressed against my back as someone licked my ear and whispered, “Guess who?”

It was Karen! My girlfriend had shown up after all and was all too happy to join in on the tease. She removed her hands from my eyes and stepped in front of me to show me her outfit, a sheer black teddy with black thigh-highs. My leggy brown-haired girlfriend looked incredible as she hugged and kissed the sexy women from her class.

Karen kissed me passionately, pulling me close, but staying off to my side so Sasha could continue her foot tease. She pinched my nipples as she looked around the room and whispered, “Oh my God, Chris, look at all these snooty bitches! They were all giving me the side-eye when I came in here because my outfit wasn’t $900 or something.”

She pressed herself against me and whispered, “It’s too bad you can’t follow Rachel’s directions, because do you know what I was gonna do? I was going to pull down your skirt, get you nice and hard and then fuck you standing up right in front of all of them!

“They think they’re so much better than me? I’ll show them what I’m made of. I was gonna fuck you until you pumped all of your come into me, and then I was gonna walk right over there and sit on Rachel’s face! She’d love it, but I don’t think some of these chicks even know how to really fuck. I’m serious - I heard a few of them talking, and they were just going on about how much hotter it is to tease guys than the actual sex.

“Anyway, I’m leaving you to them, so good luck with that! You should have just listened better.  Don’t worry about me - I’m still getting fucked. Courtney’s gonna take care of me, you can watch us. See you later, baby!” she purred, giving me a lingering, sloppy wet kiss. She then walked away to join Courtney on the couch.

Karen wasted no time in kissing Courtney, passionately running her hands under her translucent covering, before stopping and whispering something in her ear. Both girls looked over at me and smiled, and I saw Karen pick a strap-on dildo and hand it to Courtney.

While Courtney attached the stiff cock to her hips, Karen stripped out of her teddy and sprawled out on the couch only in her stockings, her hands clasped behind her head, adjusting herself so she was most visible to me. Her eyes and wicked grin pierced me, as Sasha wrapped a wad of silky netting around my cock with her toes, sliding the slick sole of her other foot over my balls. My cock twitched again as I felt another woman’s warmth against my side.

I turned around and there was Jennifer, Chloe and Rachel. Rachel whispered something to Sasha, and without a word, she put her foot down, gave me the sweetest smile ever and a big kiss, and walked away, rolling the chair.

Rachel purred, “So we were talking about Chloe here. As they know, if somebody wants to come to my party that I don’t know personally, they have to be initiated properly. We don’t think Chloe’s quite there yet, so we came here to you. She needs to do something really degrading, so we’re going to have her suck your dick.” My heart was pounding as I gulped with excitement.

I looked at Chloe to see if she was willing. It was difficult to see any emotion in her face, but her entire body was writhing with insane lust and need. Her breasts were covered in sweat and her hair was all tousled. Her dark eyes were glossed over with intense desire, and her moist red lips were parted sexily. I needed to feel them on me. I can only imagine what a frustrated mess I must have looked like to her. Rachel continued, “I mean, can you get any lower than that? Sucking off a slaveboy?”

The two women cackled and Jennifer scoffed, “As if! So that’s how you can fulfill your initiation right now. The second you make him come, you’re no longer subservient to any of us. And as a reward for your trouble, you can take him into one of the bedrooms upstairs for a while, but not too long. We haven’t even started with him yet! So what do you think, Chloe?”

Chloe whispered, “Yes, Mistress," as she sank to her knees before me. Jennifer and Rachel stood on either side of her, very slowly raising my skirt up. My embarrassment grew by the second, as I looked over to Karen and Courtney. Karen was still splayed out on her back, staring right at me, while Courtney sucked on her breasts and teasingly rubbed the artificial phallus against Karen’s pussy lips.

Jennifer directed Chloe, “Make him wait a little bit longer. I know he’s been wanting all of these girls’ mouths on him all night, but you’re the only one who would even consider helping him out!”

I stood there, helpless to do anything, while I felt Chloe’s hot breath on my stiff cock for several minutes. Then she lightly licked my balls as I begged for more contact. I heard a moan and saw Karen slowly being penetrated by Courtney, both women breathing heavily. I watched Karen wrap her legs around her friend’s back and wanted to be in Courtney’s place so badly.

As Courtney picked up the pace, so did Chloe. She lovingly licked my cock and tenderly began sucking me. I can’t describe how good her mouth felt. She grabbed my legs and started running her hands all over the backs of my thighs with the silk ruffles and lovingly devouring my cock. Just the sight of her decked out in white silk, her sexy bangs covering her dark, mysterious eyes, and her delicious red lips engulfing my cock were enough to drive me insane.

I moaned, pressing myself against her soft cleavage and she responded with her own groan as she sucked me deeply. I was once again on the verge of relief. I looked around at the women spread out teasingly on the couches watching us. I was further entranced by the sight of my beautiful Karen, getting fucked hard by an enthusiastic Courtney. Karen was making her own scene, crying out, “Oh yes…yes…baby...give it to me…please!” staring right at me, while running her hands all over Courtney’s body.

Suddenly, I gasped as I felt another nylon-clad foot slowly moving up the backs of my knees, between my legs, and under my balls. Sasha had returned with her rolling chair, and was going to be the one to drive me over the edge!

I could hardly stand ten more seconds of her teasing before my body went into spasms.  I exploded, screaming out, “Aaaggghhh!” as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. As my hips quaked violently, Chloe squeezed my ass even tighter, still keeping all of me inside her mouth. I know I must have sounded ridiculous, but I had no control of myself. At that very moment, every girl stopped whatever she was doing and looked over at me, astonished. My cock kept pumping come out endlessly as I stared into all the girls’ eyes.  Meanwhile, Sasha’s devilish foot slid all around me, coaxing every drop of me into Chloe’s waiting mouth. Karen blew me a kiss as my body went limp, completely drained, out of breath and hardly able to stand.

Chloe stood up, wiped her mouth, and raised her sexy arms in victory, while the girls cheered and hollered. She turned to me and said, “Get ready to unhook yourself.” Then surprisingly, she crouched down a few inches, gave me a very tight hug, and lifted me up a couple inches so I could remove the ropes from the ceiling hook.

She undid her leather collar, hooked the leash onto mine, and pulled me out into the kitchen, several girls groping me and laughingly mimicking my cries of ecstasy on the way out. Once in the kitchen, Chloe poured herself a large drink from the blender, drank half of it, then poured me one, which was tricky to drink with my bound hands.

I didn’t know what to say. “Wow, Chloe, I’m sorry you had to go through all that.”

“Thank you. It’s okay, but ugh - they’re awful! And I’m really mad at myself for letting them get me so fucking wet! But it’s something I actually always wanted to experience, and it’s good for me to get into 'the sisterhood.' Plus it gave me a lot of wild ideas for stuff I can do to my boyfriends. And girlfriends!”

She finished her drink and poured another one. “You know, some of these girls really suck, and I’m gonna get them back at the next party – you’ll see. I mean, I like girls, but not ones like that!”

Chloe looked around and whispered, “But in exchange for doing this, Jennifer is going to give me my own show at the gallery next month. This time next year I’ll be totally rich!”

“Oh, that’s great! And thank you for helping me out - you are just incredible. So can you untie me?”

She smiled and said, “Nope. Let’s go.”

Chloe led me down the hallway up to the marble staircase, our heels clicking together strangely erotically, and into a large bedroom with a giant antique bed. She shut the door and slammed me up against it, kissing me passionately. I wanted to hold her, but my hands were still tied in front of me.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close, pressing more ruffles against my cock and balls. Both of us were still panting from our encounter, and I swooned again as she bit my neck and licked my ear. “Get on the bed,” she breathed.

I hobbled over to the bed and lay down on my back, still in my spiky heels, while Chloe locked her sultry eyes with mine. She slowly slid her soaked panties down her silky legs, then unstrapped and removed her heels. She took my leash off and used it to attach my bound hands to the bed frame. She looked me over and ran her fingers up between my legs, climbing aboard the bed. Two steps later, she was straddling my face, with her thighs and even her stocking tops completely covered with her wetness.  I kissed and licked her legs, devouring her luscious juices with an unquenchable thirst.

I worked my way over to her sweet pussy, sticking my tongue deep into her wetness while she ground herself against my lips and chin. Chloe squeezed my tongue with her tight pussy and started shaking wildly. She started moaning and clenching her white silky legs around my head as she came, over and over again, barely letting me breathe. Finally, she collapsed on top of me, quaking in ecstasy, while I groaned wordlessly with pure need.

Eventually, Chloe caught her breath and started to slide herself down my slick body, pressing her firm breasts against the ruffles of my skirt. She slid back up me, lifting my skirt up, and soon she was rubbing her wetness against my throbbing cock. I strained to enter her, but she moved herself out of reach time and time again. Finally, I collapsed back on the bed in exhaustion.

At last, Chloe had enough of the teasing, and she lowered herself onto my cock, quickly falling into a steady rhythm. With each stroke, her breathing deepened and she started fucking me harder, grinding her clit against me. She leaned back and grabbed onto my silky legs for support. I was overwhelmed by the sensations I was experiencing: being stretched out and helpless on the big bed, our stockings sliding together as she pinned my legs down, having my statuesque brunette angel ride my cock, making her come and over again.

I stared into her hungry eyes and exploded once again inside her. Chloe herself was in the throes of multiple orgasms as her pussy squeezed me tight. Our bodies shuddered as one as she lay back down on top of me, kissing me deeply as we melted together in sweet release.

After we caught our breath, Chloe finally untied me, and I held her close to me as she rested her head on my chest and wrapped her leg around me. She felt so good, I never wanted to leave her, despite all the beautiful women downstairs, but I knew I had to get back to work. Plus, now I had an additional mistress to serve.

She gave me a deep kiss and a hug and sent me back downstairs while she rested up a little. As I came back in the TV room, Rachel was walking around the couches with a large glass jar filled with slips of paper.

“Ah, Chris...Well, it’s about time! No more slacking off - we have chores for you. In this jar, there’s a list of tasks that you will be performing for us tonight. It’s just a matter of who chooses what. You can start at the bottom row and work your way from left to right.” Sitting next to Rachel, Courtney was pulling out a slip from the jar. She opened it, made a face and threw it back in. Then she pulled another one and smiled widely, showing it to her friends as they nodded and giggled.

I went over to the first couch and there were two pouty blondes who seemed to be sisters two or three years apart in tiny boyshorts and braless tank tops, with their feet up on the table. The one on the left handed me a piece of paper, grinning, just like her sister. Shaking, I opened it and read, “Suck on our toes until we tell you to stop.”

I dropped to my knees and looked up at the twenty pedicured toes, all in the same deep red shade, wiggling at me as I took a deep breath. It was going to be a very long night indeed.
 

Published 
Written by noname333
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors