Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spunk

28
19 Comments 19
4.5k Views 4.5k
761 words 761 words

His last thrusts. He fucks me from above with all he’s got. I lie defenceless on my back and feel completely filled. I love that feeling - and yet I cannot come. I like him, his cock is great, but an orgasm is still impossible.

My missing climax seems to disappoint him. He struggles, puts everything in, wants to impress me. Fucks me more and more, thrusting hard inside me, almost like a jackhammer. Our loins clap on each other and yet it is completely hopeless. I will not come.

Resigned, he steers towards his orgasm. Experienced fuckers like him can come when they want. Which is not really a turn on. I don’t even want to think about how many women's bodies his cock must have already seen from the inside.

In any case, this guy knows pretty well what it does. Just before it is too late, he pulls the condom from his penis and squirts over my cunt, my stomach and the inside of my spread thighs. Thick spills of semen cover my wide-open hole within seconds. It drips down from my labia while his spitting cock continues to shoot in hectic thrusts white glibber over my body.

I have already seen and felt a lot, but this is just incredible. Not even in porn did I see a guy shoot more ejaculate. A real phenomenon of nature, a volcanic eruption.

His cum runs down between my ass cheeks, it feels as if I had peed myself. Everything is wet and slippery.

Suddenly I'm hornier than I was during the whole shagging. Cum had never really been my thing before. When my girlfriends told me how much they get turned on by freshly spilled sperm, I'd never really believed that.

With both hands, I rub in his thick cum. He kneels beside me, watching me, his cock in his hand. My greedy labia soak up the transparent fluid. Everything is so wet that the rubbing makes squeaky noises.

I continue to massage, until I get drier down below and the sperm is absorbed like sunscreen. What he sees turns him on. His cock is almost fully erect again, he wants to fuck me a second time. For a moment I hesitate, then I refuse. There really doesn’t have to be a second time with him.

CintyaLeinner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CintyaLeinner

This does not suit him at all, but I start getting dressed. Because in the end, I have plans for something else. After finding my underwear, I slip into my skirt and button my blouse. One last kiss, one last look and I leave his apartment.

It's getting cold outside. The sun is setting, my anticipation is getting bigger. And my lust too. Since I had all this cum flowing between my legs, I somehow feel amazingly turned on. And I have a plan. The plan to put a concrete sexual fantasy into action. A real slutty move. Today is the perfect day for it.

Two streets down, I enter an apartment. The resident is surprised. And more than just hot for me. He gets down to business quickly, I let him undress me. As if by itself I fall on his bed. The skirt stays on but slides up. Everything happens by itself, I steer the event at most just a bit. I spread my legs - no more and no less than an invitation for him to lick me. An invitation that is accepted immediately. Okay, now I'm really excited. Will he notice something?

His tongue keeps moving between my legs towards the centre of my lust. His lips feel the contours of my labia. My hands claw in his hair as he starts penetrating me with his tongue. The more excited I get, the harder he sucks on me. Deeper and deeper he sticks his tongue into my body. I do nothing - except to let him lick my not so clean pussy. Besides that, I watch him jerking his hard cock. He has no idea and suspects nothing. Apparently, he does not taste and smell anything...

Without knowing it, he cleans my pussy with his tongue and his lips of the semen of his predecessor. And he does that very thoroughly. The idea alone makes me horny as hell.

His movements are getting wilder, every now and then I can see his skilled tongue. His eyes are closed, his face glistens, he rubs it on my pussy. It seems like he wants to crawl right into me. It doesn’t take long, then I finally come.

Published 
Written by Sheherazade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments