Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fucking good time Chapter 2

"A woman's addiction and where it takes her"

2
0 Comments 0
8.7k Views 8.7k
929 words 929 words
It was an odd thing to do, really, the blonde had no idea how she had been convinced to do this. Perhaps it was because she had managed to get her brunette friend to share a stall with her. And maybe another factor was she was in control. Now, she loved the feeling of a man dominating her, but sometimes it did get old. Sometimes. She glanced over at her slutty dressed companion, not that she was in any position to complain. The blonde was wearing a low cut, black shirt, with her bra shoving her breasts up, making them look D-cup size when they were probably C-cup, and a pink mini skirt with matching pink and black panties. And, with hardly any time to spare, the cut out holes in the side of the stall were filled with various members. Some circumcised, others with foreskin, black, white and every shade in between. Though, they were all impressive in size, equally.

The blondes friend got to work rather quickly, picking a black colored cock to suckle, letting her lips take in the head, as her hands softly searched for other tools to pleasure. Once she had three covered, she began massaging each member in her hands from tip to bottom, and took more of the black penis into her mouth, saliva coating the length as she worked. The texture, the taste of the man, it was memorizing. The blonde wasn't a stranger to taking multiple men or pleasing them, but this seemed like an odd fetish. If they wanted to fuck, why not just do it? Still, it seemed like a fresh, new thing to try out. So, she softly gripped a white member in her hand, and a black in her other, while taking a odd, creamy colored one in her mouth. It was quite large, but she didn't pick it for that purpose, just simple convenience. Slowly, each woman closed their eyes as their mouths took in the large dicks.

Her lips slurped on the spit covered tool, pushing her entire face onto the member. She could feel the head poke the back of her throat, and the wild throbbing of the man. He didn't have very long, and despite enjoying the feeling of the release on her skin, she wanted to remain relatively clean this evening. So, her hands slowed down on the other two men, still throughly rubbing them from one end to the other though. She sucked roughly on the cock in her mouth, shoving it deeper and deeper into her mouth in rapid succession, the loud slurping noise of her mouth devouring the member echoed in the bathroom. Though, she wasn't the only one making noise in the party. There were countless moans, commands, and compliments from the men on the other side of the wall.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

The blonde seemed to even ignore the men entirely this time, her mind on the cock in her mouth, and the tasks in her hands. After a few more slurps on the mans dick, he came quite hard into the females throat, and she had a bit of trouble keeping it down. Though, after a few gulps she removed her mouth from the mans tool and moved to the black tool, swiftly wrapping her light pink lips around it and quickly sucking off the man, and eagerly swallowing his load.

And, the blonde moved over to her final customer, and she was able to admire his member before shoving the massive length into her throat. Her groin called for her attention, it longed for the hard shaft. The blonde was quite excited, and from such, she moved her hand down to her panties, moving them to the side and slowly sticking her fingers inside of her aching pussy, as her tongue throughly massaged the tip of the member. She slowly imagined the tool inside of her, and in response, took half of the mans cock into her mouth, his tip already hitting the back of her mouth. Her mouth covered the cock in saliva, with every bob of her head. She took it in her lips, and pushed out, massaging the sensitive skin with her tongue. Her fingers slipped in and out of her burning insides, feeling a pool of liquid form in between her legs. The blonde removed the cock from her mouth, swiftly licking along the sides and covering the rest of it in her spit.

With plans to end the bathroom fetish, she shoved the dick into her throat, sucking as fast and as hard as she could, closing her eyes again as the males cock erupted in her. She let the liquid sit in her throat and on her tongue, savoring the taste before slowly taking it into her stomach. Removing her attention from the satisfied members, the blonde looked over to see how her brunette companion was doing. She had just finished her third, and had been pleasuring herself much like the blonde had. Which, had caused her to remember to place her slightly wet panties over her groin once more, and waited for her friend to finish completely. The two females then left together, passing by stalls with woman still finishing off their men. The blonde turned to her friend and spoke.

"That wasn't that great."

She replied with a soft sigh. "Yeah, but there's this great club that I know of. We're having a meeting next week, wanna come?"

The blond was skeptical, but didn't have much better to do. "Okay, but it better be good."

"Oh, it'll be fantastic."
Published 
Written by gber1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors