Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Sexy Fun For Robert

"A man has some naughty fun"

38
24 Comments 24
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Robert had figured out that he really had a fetish for women’s panties. He absolutely loved to see his girlfriend in them. In fact, when she was out, he would go into the hamper and actually smell her used and fragrant panties. Her scent was very intoxicating to him. He often would masturbate, while smelling her used panties and sometimes would even taste them.

Robert would smell the used panties and then get another pair of hers and wrap them around his cock. He would work his cock up and down, while his cock was pressed around her satin panties. It was very exciting for him. He would often would come in her panties. He even would lick his come out of the cotton crotch after he masturbated.

His girlfriend’s name is Denise Smith. Denise is a very petite woman and has porcelain skin with the most beautiful red hair you've ever seen. She has alluring green eyes. She is 5’2” and about 100 pounds. She’s very sexy and Robert is very much in love with her.

Denise had gone to lunch with a friend. As soon as she left the house, Robert had gone into the hamper and pulled out her white lacy panties. He of course smelled them and they were fragrant. In fact, these were the panties he had just fucked her in. His come was in the crotch of her white lacy panties. He sat there and ate their mixed juices and then put the panties on. He was now wearing her panties.

He removed his shirt and was walking around admiring himself in Denise’s panties. His cock was rock hard. He was rubbing his hard cock in the lace panties. He then went into her lingerie drawer and grabbed her navy blue baby doll lingerie. The silk felt so nice on his skin and his cock remained in a hard state.

He was walking around the house with the baby doll and the panties on. He was just enjoying himself. All of a sudden, he heard the front door open and Denise and her girlfriend Pamela walked into the house. Robert was wearing her lingerie and her panties.

“Oh my God, Robert what are you doing? Why are you in my lingerie and wearing my panties?”

“I often like to masturbate, while smelling your panties. I thought I might try them on and see how it would make me feel. As you can see, I’m hard and very turned on. I sure would love to fuck the two of you girls. What do you say Denise?”

“You do have a very large erection. I think Pamela and myself could have a little fun with you. What do you say Pamela?”

“Jesus, your boyfriend has a very hard cock. I sure would love to suck it.”

Robert was so aroused and now his girlfriend and her friend were going to have a little fun with him.

“Why don’t you two undress and you can give me a blow job together. Sharing is caring you know.”

Denise and Pamela helped each other undress. They took their blouses off and then their lacy bras. They pulled each other’s mini-skirts off and then slid each other’s panties down. Denise and Pamela were lovers. Robert did not mind his girlfriend enjoying love from another woman. In fact, it got him as excited as wearing women’s panties.

Both girls kneeled down and licked Denise’s panties that Robert was wearing. His cock was hard in her used panties. Pamela was stroking his cock, while Denise licked his cock through her soiled panties. Denise pulled the panties down and each of the girls began to play with one of his balls. They both were rubbing and playing with them. Then they each took them in their mouths.

Each of the girls were holding onto Robert’s buttocks. Pamela slid her finger into his ass and was rubbing and massaging his prostate. Denise then wrapped her mouth around Robert’s cock and took him into her hot, wet, mouth. Pamela was playing with his prostate and sucking his cum filled balls into her mouth.

“Oh fuck you two are very naughty. I’m so hard for the both of you. Keep playing with my prostate Pamela. Denise suck my cock you dirty bitch!”

Denise took Robert’s cock down her mouth. She was sucking, slurping, and gagging on his seven inch cock. She was making all those hot, wet, sucking, popping noises, while she gave Robert the sucking of his life.

EvaMild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMild

Pamela was sucking his huge balls and rubbing his prostate.

“Oh fuck that feels so good. I want you girls to take me to the bed room. I want to have Pamela ride my face and I want to fuck my girlfriend. You ladies are so damn sexy. Oh fuck I want you both.”

The girls and Robert went into the bedroom. Pamela pulled her baby doll off of Robert and pushed him on the bed. Pamela squatted over Robert’s mouth. Denise straddled her boyfriend’s cock and put his hard cock into her pussy. She was so turned on from sucking his cock. Denise rode her lover. Pamela was smothering Robert’s face with her pussy.

Robert was licking Pamela’s pussy. His mouth was licking and loving her shaved pussy. He licked and adored her cunt. His tongue was brushing her clitoris. She was moving all about his face. Robert parted her pussy lips and tongue fucked her fast.

“Oh God, your tongue feels so good. Eat my pussy!”

Robert was tongue fucking Pamela so fast. Pamela started moaning and groaning. Denise was moving her hips and rocking over her boyfriend’s hard cock. His cock felt so good. Robert stated to buck up into her sweet bald cunt.

“Robert, your cock feels so good. Fuck into my pussy.”

Robert was enjoying Pamela’s pussy.

“I’m coming. My pussy is coming. Drink my juices, Robert.”

Robert lapped Pamela’s cunt like a puppy dog. She was smothering Robert’s face. Denise let out a huge scream.

“Oh God, I’m coming. Oh Fuck!”

Pamela got off of Robert’s face and Denise hopped off.

“We have a little treat for you Robert. Denise left and went into the bathroom and came out with her strap on. Robert loved for his girlfriend to fuck his ass with it. We’ll take turns fucking you Robert. We know you are a dirty boy. Do you like to get fucked in your ass?”

“Oh yes. Fuck my ass you dirty bitches.”

Robert got on his hands and knees and Denise put some lubricant on her cock and his anus. Pamela got on her hands and knees and Robert was licking her ass and pussy, while Denise slid her cock into her boyfriend’s ass.

“Fuck me good and hard Denise. I’m your dirty boy. Fuck me!”

Denise grabbed Robert’s hips and slid her cock deep into his ass.

“You’re a very naughty boy. I’m going to spank you for wearing my lingerie." Wallop, Wallop, Wallop. "You were acting very badly, while Pamela and I were out.”

“I’m a very naughty boy. Fuck me good and hard. Show me who is boss.”

Denise fucked her boyfriend’s ass hard. She was spanking him, while he was licking and loving Pamela’s ass and pussy. His tongue was deep inside her ass.

“Denise your boyfriend is so nasty. His tongue is deep in my ass. I think I want to fuck him now. Take off the strap on and let me wear it now!”

Denise pulled out of Robert’s ass. She helped Pamela on with it. Denise then kneeled down in front of Robert so he could lick and love her pussy and ass.

Pamela’s slathered lubricant on her cock and grabbed Robert’s hips and slowly entered his anus.

“I’m going to fuck you good and hard. You’re my bitch now.”

Robert was licking and loving Denise’s ass and pussy. He was rimming her ass and licking her cunt.

Pamela was fucking Robert’s ass good and hard. She was smacking his ass.

“You’re such a bad boy. I’m going to spank you." Wallop, Wallop, Wallop!

“I’m loving you fucking me Pamela. Take me harder.”

Denise then got up and she started to jerk her boyfriend’s cock and shoved his cock into her mouth, while Pamela fucked her boyfriend hard and fast.

“I’m going to come in your mouth now, Denise.”

With that Robert came in his girlfriend’s mouth. Denise drank it all down. Pamela pulled out of his ass. Robert and his ladies collapsed from all their kinky play.

“That was fucking hot ladies. Thank you so much for all this hot kinky fun.”

They all got dressed and Denise made some popcorn and they all watched a movie together. Robert was very pleased with himself.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments