Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always a Breast Man

29
14 Comments 14
22.8k Views 22.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Chris had always been a breast man, and Maria’s were the best he had ever had in his mouth. Full and rounded and naturally more than a handful. He loved her breasts and often stroked himself just thinking of them. Her nipples were a shade of dark pink in colour, and around the areola, there were small, secret ridges that came alive when his tongue licked over them. It would only take the slightest of touch from his eager fingers for her nipples to harden into a beautiful rosebud, and that’s when his mouth took over. Sucking them inside and teasing them with his teeth until she moaned for him to fuck her.

He would often bury his whole face in them, pushing them together around him, and breathing in her faint perfume as he massaged them. Pressed around his face he would reluctantly come up for air, and a tease of her nipples with his teeth, before going back to that soft warm place he so loved. Her breasts had a habit of swelling inside his mouth as he sucked them and that, in turn, made his cock begin its journey. The one he always knew would end with him cumming, on special occasions, actually on her breasts. They were always the first thing he went for when they fucked.

His mind wandered as he thought of the last time they’d had that closeness. Maria had been pregnant then. He’d straddled her, placing his thighs either side of her head, and dipped his cock inside her mouth as she lay there in mid moan. She still had her red lipstick on he remembered. He’d watched as her mouth formed a circle, just large enough for his cock to slide in and out of.

Her nails had pressed into his ass as she’d guided him in. Fucking into her mouth, again and again, his swollen red head almost matched her lipstick by the time he'd fully pulled out again. He had gripped the headboard when it got too much for him to bear, letting out loud groans that the neighbours must have heard.

He’d been almost ready to cum when he’d pulled out suddenly. His strong thighs taking the weight as he’d moved back a little. Maria had pushed her breasts together as his cock rested between them, the warm flesh surrounding him as he’d started to fuck them. Every now and then she had raised her head a little and opened her mouth, pushing her tongue onto his thrusting cock. The head hitting her tongue had made his balls ache and tighten. After only moments of this, he’d pulled back. He’d stroked his cock quickly as his orgasm took him, cum shooting out all over those luscious mounds of flesh. He smiled to himself remembering that moment.

His thoughts snapped back to the present. Almost six months ago their lives had changed completely with the arrival of their bundle of joy. How things had changed between them in that short space of time. Even though he knew how tired she was, he still mourned the fact that sex had not appeared on the horizon, or was likely to for that matter, for a while at least. So here he was, standing quietly in the doorway to their bedroom trying, and failing, to keep his cock from stiffening as he watched Maria. Just the mere sight of her breasts seemed to have this effect on him nowadays.

But there was an added turn on now, something he had never even thought about before. He remembered about four months ago he had started to watch her express her milk. He’d then tasted some from the container in the fridge. He still didn’t understand why he had, but he'd been curious and found he liked the vague sweetness of it. From that moment to this he’d been thinking about how it would feel if she fed him her warm milk, it just wasn’t the same chilled, he’s thought.

That had surprised him, but it was even more of a surprise when his cock had swelled as the idea passed through his mind. His hardness hadn’t gone away. He’d gone to his study and closed the door, urgently searching for some porn. He’d found what he was looking for, a video of a woman with very large breasts, heavy with milk, feeding a guy in a suit.

She was sitting on a sofa, naked with her thighs apart, holding her breast to his mouth. Milk dribbled out of the side of his mouth and onto her skin as he greedily sucked and sucked. His fingers were pummelling into her flushed, wet cunt and her moans filled his study. Chris had unbuttoned his jeans, licked the palm of his hand and started stroking. The camera panned down a little, and it was only then that he saw another woman alternating between sucking and stroking the guy’s cock.

His eyes had only just taken that image in when, out of the blue, he’d started to cum. He’d grunted into the air and then slumped back into his chair. He had re-visited that porn site many times in the past few weeks, each time cumming hard when he saw that same video. There was something so erotic about it, and that had caught him by surprise.

His thoughts returned to the bedroom again and he glanced at Maria as she sat back on the bed and pulled her t-shirt over her breast. She unhooked her nursing bra and placed her left breast into the breast pump. Adjusting it, so her nipple was comfortably inside, she pressed the switch and the quiet motor started humming. The machine sucked at her engorged breast, taking what it wanted and trickling that beautiful cream coloured liquid into the attached cup. He subconsciously licked his lips.

Then, suddenly, he heard himself say, “Could I try a little, honey?”

Maria looked up from the bed, surprised that he was there; he had been so quiet she hadn’t even noticed him.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

He repeated what he’d said, a little louder this time, “Can I try some of your milk, honey?

“What, you want to try my breast milk?” Maria, a little shocked, asked.

“Yeah, I’ve wanted to for ages but I just didn’t know how to say it. I’ve just had this urge to taste it for a while now,” he admitted. Maria didn’t reply but continued to express her milk.

A few moments went by with the low hum of the machine in the background, and then she flicked the switch to off and unscrewed the cup from the breast pump. Holding it out to him as she said, “Okay, try it; tell me what it’s like when you’ve done.”

“Oh ermm, no honey, I wanted to try it from you. Is that okay?” he tentatively asked.

Maria half smiled as she said, “Really, you really want to do that?” Chris nodded.

“Okay then, c’mon, come over here. We can see how it goes, ok,” she said.

Chris almost leapt the length of the room. He was on the bed and next to her in seconds. He lay down so his head rested on the small cushion on her lap she had placed there. Maria felt a familiar tingling sensation at the thought of him nuzzling her breasts again.

He shifted his head to the side slightly. The fact that his lips were inches away from her cunt hadn’t gone un-noticed, and he felt the throb of his awakening cock again. He nuzzled into her, her right nipple teasingly close to his mouth. He opened his lips as it hovered over his mouth, but just as he was about to close them around her she pulled away.

“Tongue out, Chris,” Maria said. Chris did as he was told.

She dipped her nipple onto his tongue, pulled away again, and brushed it over his lips. She repeated this twice more. Each time he raised his head as if to follow her, frightened she would pull away from him and stop this. The fourth time she lowered her nipple into his open mouth, staying there. She took his hand and pressed it over her heavy breast. He started to suck, gently at first, licking her nipple as the first drops of milk oozed out of her. He felt a sudden rush of blood to his cock and it strained against his jeans.

“Stroke me Maria, please honey, stroke me”, he mumbled. Without waiting for her answer, he reached down and pulled at the buttons on his jeans. His hand went back to her breast as Maria’s pushed inside the opening, grasping Chris’s cock and freeing it from its constraints.

“Fuck,” he uttered and suckled harder, taking the whole of her nipple into his mouth. She stroked his cock slowly. With each suck of her milk, his cock throbbed in her hand. As her milk started to flow freely into his mouth and down his throat, he knew this was what he wanted all along. He loved it, the slightly sweet taste of her milk, warm now, just as he wanted it. He stopped sucking for a moment and it continued to drip drop onto his tongue. He squeezed her breast and it sprayed into his mouth. Maria’s hand stroking him again after all this time, he knew he wouldn’t last too long, this first time he thought. He pulled on her nipple once again.

Maria continued to work his cock up and down. It felt thicker than before and, somehow, harder. She could almost feel it pulsing each time Chris swallowed. She gripped his cock more firmly and her stroke quickened its pace, spurred on by Chris’s muffled moans. Brushing her thumb over his slit, his pre-cum was oozing out now, she knew it was almost time. Chris whimpered in protest as Maria eased her nipple from his mouth, a little stream of milk sprayed out and he tried to catch it.

As she pulled away from him she held her cupped hand under her breast. The last of the liquid dripped into it. She slurped it up and held it in her mouth. Maria slid off the bed and came around the side, pushing between Chris’s thighs.

Chris leaned up slightly on his elbows as she crouched there. She held his cock firmly at the base, letting the milk from her mouth drip over it as he watched. He groaned and his cock twitched in her hand as she spread the milk over him.

“Fuck, your killing me,” he mumbled.

She glanced at him and knew he was almost ready to cum, but she wasn’t quite finished with him. Without warning she swallowed him, her mouth sliding slowly down his, now milky, cock. Chris’s head lolled back as he groaned loudly. She pulled back to the head and began pumping her mouth up and down quickly as her hand fondled his aching balls. He was close to cumming and leaned up quickly, his fingers curled into her hair and he held her head firmly against him. Digging his heels into the bed for steadiness, he started thrusting deep into her mouth.

He could hear her gagging on him, but that just made him thrust faster. His body jerked uncontrollably as his orgasm took hold. Holding her steady she had no choice but to swallow his cum. It was powering down her throat, there was going to be no spitting this time, he thought.

As he finished, his moans dissipated, and he slumped back onto the bed. Maria crawled up his body leaving a damp milky trail on his t-shirt. She rested to his side and he pulled her into him.

Chris leaned down to kiss her, tasting himself in her mouth. He loved when she swallowed him. He felt that familiar twitch of his cock coming to life again, as he replayed what had just happened in his mind. Hell, he was a lucky man he thought, and now he couldn’t wait to do this again.

Then he heard himself say, “Maria, can I have some more please, honey?"
Published 
Written by poppyx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments