Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Adventure as DD

5
1 Comment 1
8.3k Views 8.3k
672 words 672 words


Hi, My name is DD. This is another Adventure in my hopeful quest.

The other night my Mistress had a very life altering possibly event.

My Mistress told me that DD was coming out to play.

We began the day texting each other, me expressing my desire to come out and play.

My Mistress telling me that there would be a price I would play.

I readily agreed with the passion I have at servicing my Mistress.

My Mistresses first instruction was for me to go home take a shower and make sure I was all cleaned shaven. Then she instructed for me to put on my Bodysuit and Stockings.

I asked My Mistress pantyhose or garters and stockings, because My Mistress has never asked me to put on Garters and Stockings. When my Mistress texted back “Stockings “

My body shivered with a new excitement, you see my Mistress has not worn her cock in a very long time. The thoughts with me wearing stockings brought the hopefulness of maybe I would be able to at least lick it once or twice.

Anticipating the night I did as I was told showered, shaved and proceeded to put on my Red garters with Black stocking and my very tight black bodysuit.

I proceeded to finish putting on my Man clothes over my sexy under things. The feeling of my garters under my pants was keeping me in line of what my job was. I had also brought to work my little black bag that holds 2 pairs of pantyhose 1 black,1 taupe.

Also in my bag is jell, my nipple clamps and my 8 inch dildo just encase my Mistress wants me to stuff myself. We both kept texting back and forth letting us both know what was on each others mind.

When I returned to work wearing my sexy underclothing, the feeling of my Garters rubbing on my legs and smooth ass cheeks.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

I was really feeling feminine and sexy. After about and hour of this feeling I text my Mistress asking if I could stuff myself. Her answer was NO I had to wait until later, that alone was making me even hotter.

When My Mistress finally arrived at my work, I was on pins and needles hoping she would give me the ok. My Mistress first rubbed my backside, then my legs and then proceeded to hug around me making sure she had both of my tits in each hand and squeezed whispering how much she loved me. Then I was ordered to go and make sure I was stuffed and to shove it in and out, because she wanted me to enjoy the feeling of all that cock going in and out of my hot pussy. My Mistress teased me all the time we were out making us both hotter to the point she told me we were leaving.

Still stuffed and completely full we arrived home, My Mistress went to the bathroom and told me to come in there she sat on the toilet and told me to lick her pussy as she peed. I mopped her urine up as fast as she was peeing making sure I was licking her pussy as well. My face was covered in her hot cum and urine and my clit was hard and throbbing.

I was told to get up and get her COCK and then get on my hands and knees. My mistress then shoved her COCK down my throat, fucking my hot mouth telling me she wished that she had a real cock to fuck me with. After my Mistress was satisfied with the fucking she gave my mouth she came behind me and took out the 8 inch dildo and replaced it with her 10 inch COCK and fucked me for what seemed like a lifetime. We both could not stop moaning and groaning and the nasty words that came out of her mouth completed the whole Mistress, Slave life we have now. There will be more later to read I am sure.
Published 
Written by Willingsubmissive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments