Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bath And A Shower

"Another True Story Recounted For My Wife"

6
4 Comments 4
14.3k Views 14.3k
872 words 872 words


It was a cold December day, we had set out to do some Christmas shopping on the other side of the Bay. By the time we finished going to all the places we normally frequent, it was getting late and we neither of us wanted to drive home, so we took a short ride over the hill and took a room at the Inn at Saratoga. We went out and had another entertaining dinner at Intense Italiano and went back to our room.

We opened some Champagne and lit a dozen candles while the huge tub filled. I jumped into the tub and waited for you to join me. Once you entered the bathroom, as I always am, I was stuck by how beautiful you looked. You brought the champagne with you but no glasses.

You stepped into the bath and sat down in the warm water. I brought my mouth to your nipples, warm from the water. You were very receptive to my tongue, your nipples soon erect in my mouth.

You moved away from me sitting up on the edge of the tub and retrieved your new dildo we had bought you earlier. Coating it with a lubricant, you teased the lips of your shaven pussy with the rubber cock. You spread your thighs as wide as you could and I centered myself between them, knowing how much I love watching you pleasure yourself. My cock was ridged and I grabbed it with my hand.

I watched the head of the cock disappear into your pussy and emerge shining with your juices covering it’s length. For a few moments you fucked yourself with your new dildo. Christmas came early for me this year, and it was about to get better.

You removed the cock from your beautiful pussy, the lips parted and looking freshly fucked. Setting the dildo down, you used a finger to rub your clit briefly before spreading your lips. Without warning, you suddenly began to shower me, bathing my chest as the steam ran down over my stomach drenching my balls.

The sensation was of complete warmth. It was one of the sexiest experiences I ever had. I was completely aroused, I rose to stand in front of you and I began to orgasm immediately, blasting stream after stream of hot cum onto your neck and tits.

I need no further invitation. I released my spent cock and put a hand on each of your thighs to keep them spread and began licking your beautifully, shaven pussy. I teased your clit, darting my tongue around the tiny, sensitive pearl. My cum was trailing down your stomach and coating your clit.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

The taste of your sweet juice mingling with my cum was like electricity.

You took the champagne, pouring down your neck, cascading over your breasts down your stomach and between your legs. I gratefully licked the trail of champagne between your legs. That beautiful shaved pussy was certainly an early Christmas present. I must have been very good this year.

As I was licking, another smaller golden shower began to cascade from inside the folds of paradise. A delicate stream of warm liquid hitting my tongue as I savored your pussy. The new experience caused you to cum again and again, the showers blending with the nectar of your orgasms, flowing over my tongue.

Orgasms left you shaking as you slid into the tub. I stood up, bent down and kissed you. I then told you to open your mouth and I guided my semi hard cock in. You closed your lips around my growing cock and swirled your tongue around the head. Sliding my cock in and out of your mouth caused me to rapidly become erect once more.

I took my rigid cock from your mouth and moved between your legs

sliding into your steaming pussy. I picked you up and placed you on the edge of the tub as I stood in the water.

My head was spinning with excitement, my hard cock throbbing as if I was experiencing a unceasing orgasm.

I fucked you with short strokes before plunging my cock inside to the base. I felt entirely consumed. The myriad of sight and sound enraptured me. At that moment, there was no where else in the world, no one else in the world. We two were the beginning and the end of existence, connected by an umbilical of flesh.

You wrapped your legs around my back, pulling me deeper into you. Then I felt the shower hit my balls, running down my legs into the bath water. I felt the sensation building in my crotch, the cum was pumping toward the head of my cock to coat you insides. I started to erupt, jets of cum pounding into you like wave on a shore. I grasped my cock and withdrew it momentarily coating your clit and lips with thick glistening syrup. I fucked you until I could go on no longer, collapsing onto you. You kissed me deeply, thrusting your tongue into my mouth, I could taste traces of my cum.

You asked if I found your showers exciting. My response was......

Why don’t you have something to drink.....

Published 
Written by RichardScott
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments