Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busty Study Buddy: Session 4

16
2 Comments 2
21.1k Views 21.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words

It had been a strange and wonderful offer. Pass the test and I'll let you fuck my boobs is what she had said. It was certainly an unorthodox but effective way to tutor. If I could pass my final physics exam I'd get to screw my well endowed sexy tutor.

Physics was my last school period so I didn’t take the test till the very end of the day. I was nervous at first, but all the studying I did kicked in and was invaluable through the exam. My eyes never left the stapled pages of the quiz and my pencil was always ready to write out calculations and fill in answers. By the end of the exam I was convinced I had passed, but my conviction soon turned to doubt. In the past I had been positive of passing many tests only to later find out I actually failed. I went home unsure and more anxious to get back the exam than any other test I had ever taken.

The rest of the week turned out to be like torture. Mr. Hamilton announced to the class he would not hand back the test until Friday. I tried not to think about what grade I got and resisted the urge to go and ask Mr. Hamilton about it. The torture continued on Friday. Just when I thought it would end, it was prolonged to the very last moment. The class did not receive their papers till the very end of the class and it was done in the most dramatic manner. Mr. Hamilton would call the name of a student, they would get up and receive it and exit the class.

One by one, each student got their exam back. I thought he was calling students by alphabetical order, but it turned out to be random. Brianna was one of the few who got her exam first. I was on of the ones to receive it back when only half a dozen other students remained. I remember grabbing the thick paper out of Mr. Hamilton hand, taking a quick look at it and heading home. Somehow, I ended up at Brianna’s home. She was in the middle of walking up to her front door when I arrived.

“Hey!” I shouted and made a quick sprint across her front lawn.

She turned around at the exact moment I arrived at her side.

“Oh hey.” She smiled.

It was an unseasonably cool day, but that hadn’t stopped the brunette from parading around her pair of twins, or being glamed up. She wore a low-necked, frilly, white blouse that showed the round tops of her protruding breasts. A open, taut, gray sweater, Levi jeans that appeared to be painted on her sexy legs and a pair of leopard print flats. Her lips were hued with pink lipgloss and the lightest shade of pink eyeshadow and mascara highlighted her dark brown eyes. She wore her silky shoulder-length hair like she always did. Straightened out to her sides to frame her vernal, pretty, face.

“I just wanted to know If you were really going to hold up your end of the deal.” I coolly asked.

“I always keep my promises, but should I even bother inviting you in?”

I realized I was still holding the physics test in my hand and handed it over to her. She took one look at the red marking on the corner of the exam and handed it back to me.

“I guess I was wrong about you after all.” She sighed.

“So are you really going to...”

She leaned in close to me. Enough so I could smell the sweet scent of her shampoo.

“Like I said, I always keep my word.” She whispered into my ear.

The brunette took a step back, flung her sweater off and slipped her hands to her back. A few seconds later, I watched her pull out her unhooked bra from underneath her blouse and throw that aside too. She let out a seductive smile and got down on her knees. Her hands undid my jeans and pulled down my underwear to bring out my erect cock.. Its safe to say at this point that we were no longer outside her home, but in the privacy of her room.

There was no way I could have failed the physics test with all of Brianna’s helpful study sessions. Now I was reaping the sweet fruits of the seeds I had planted. She held my cock in her hand and pulled back its foreskin to reveal the shiny head of my dick covered in pre-cum. Her slimy, warm, tongue sensually lapped up the liquid and routed a wave of pleasure through my body.

“Just like I remember.” She smacked her lips and grinned.

Her hand began to move up and down my cock. Her dick massage inducing great pleasure throughout my body. There was no doubt getting jerked off by a girl was so much more gratifying than doing it yourself. My breathing slowed down and in revel I watched Brianna continue to masturbate me. Her soft, warm, hand was wound around my cock, gliding up and down its length. She was entirely fixated on the dick inches away from her face, but every now and then shot a smile and a puppy glance up at me.

Certain my cock was prepped and ready, she discontinued her hand job and went onto give me a blowjob. She stuck out her tongue, opened her mouth and slid my dick inside. I let out a gasp from the intense pleasure. I could feel my dick glide along her soft, warm tongue and her pink lip glossed lips slide down my shaft. She gently shook her head from side to side and nearly inserted all of my dick into her mouth. Her hand gripped the base of my dick and she released the suction on my member with a gasp.

“You okay?” I asked the partially heaving brunette.

“Yeah, it’s just a lot harder to deep throat than I thought.” She replied and went back to stroking my cock.

“Deep throat?” I replied surprised.

She stared back up at me, grinning and her hand massaging my dick next to her face.

“I’ve seen done it before, so I wanted to try it. See if I could do it, you know?”

“Oh.”

“But I guess I still need practice. I’ll just have to lube up your dick the old fashioned way.”

She faced back down to the cock in front of her and stuck it back in her mouth. I felt the pleasurable sensation of her suction return and was enthralled to see her head bob back and forth. Her soft, pink, lips traveled up and down my shaft. Her mouth was warm and moist and did an excellent job of lubing up my cock. It left behind slippery, wet, saliva, that aided in Brianna’s wonderful blowjob and created a squishy cock sucking noise. She had been only sucking and blowing the very head of my cock, but moved on to tuck in more of my dick.

The busty brunette stopped at the mid length of my member and proceeded to give that section a good sucking. Her firm lips around my cock were exquisite and her mouth was just so warm and moist. She kept a hand at the base of my rod and continued to bob her head back and forth. She stared up at me to check if I was enjoying her performance and I knew there couldn’t have been any other expression on my face but that of rapture. The sight of seeing her with my cock visibly poking against her cheek and her big brown eyes highlighted by the pink eyeshadow was stunning. I saw some of her bangs obstruct her face and lent a hand to gently wisp away her silky hair.

She went on with her wonderful fellating and sustained a perfect tempo. I only noticed a break when a ambitious Brianna started to slip more of more of my cock into her mouth. She slowly inserted more of my rod in and stopped when she had fully taken in about three quarters of dick. It was apparently the farthest she could take my cock into her mouth without gagging or overexerting herself. Knowing her exact limit, she hastily sucked on my cock and never took in more than the three quarters of dick she could handle.

In a mild daze of ecstasy, I observed the gorgeous, glam upped, brunette blow me and watched her beautiful ample tits jiggle in her taut blouse. Her breasts were so round and big, they sexily pressed up against each other. Her pebble sized nipples projected out of her top as if her blouse was made out of hosiery. Her teats were clearly visible and so pointy. I stood completely bound by the busty teen’s magnificent cock sucking and the sight of her hypnotic bouncing breasts. They were beautiful, massive orbs of satiny white skin.

“Oh Bri!” I moaned,

Turned on beyond belief, I could no longer bare to see her goddess like tits caged away. Carefully, I reached down to her chest and pulled on the low-neck of her blouse. With minimal effort, her boobs immediately popped out and there they were again. Glorious, young, supple, enormous breasts with suave skin, rosy pebble-sized nipples and large surrounding pink areolas. My cock involuntarily writhed inside her warm mouth at the mere sight of her beautiful tits. Just when I thought her blowjob couldn’t have gotten any better, it did.

I reached down with both hands and pawed at her boobs while she continued to suck my dick. Her breasts were just as I remembered them. Smooth to the touch and heavy. I played with her boobs the best I could in the position I was in and found it was easier to lightly roll her nipples between my fingers. She glanced up at me with my dick still in her mouth and let out a slight moan. I carried on kneading her pointy teats and she continued to suck my cock.

We remained in the position for what seemed like an eternity. She spectacularly sucked cock as I softly teased her nipples and tugged on them. It was only her second time giving head, but it was obvious she was a quick learner. In one surprising gulp, I observed Brianna attempt to deep throat me again and this time succeed. Her lips were puckered around the very shaft of my cock and the rest of my dick was in her mouth. She had her head leaned in toward me and I could feel her slow controlled breathing and the head of my cock press against her throat.

She remained in the position for a good long while and carefully took my entire cock out of her mouth.

“I knew I could do it.” She preened

It was clear to me now that she was a very very fast learner.

“Congrats.” I extolled.

“Thanks. And now that you’re all lubed up, how about I give you what you came for.”

She took a boob in each of her hands and playfully jounced them up and down.

“Of course.” I grinned.

“But before you get started, reach into my right pocket would’ya.” I continued.

Obediently and curiously, she rummaged through my jean pocket and held up a mini bottle.

“Thanks.” I replied and grabbed the bottle away before she could get a chance to read it.

“What is it?”

“K-Y jelly.”

“Sex lube?”

“Yep.”

I squeezed out a generous amount of the jelly and applied it to the shaft of my cock, sparing the head. The jelly mixed with Brianna’s spittle and created a wicked slippery lubrication. Perfect for fucking her tits, and definitely worth the hassle of purchasing the jelly late at night in a over sized trench coat.

“You could have told me you brought some of this. Might have saved us some time, don’t you think?” The brunette queried.

“What? And miss out all the fun of having you provide the lube?” I grinned.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right..But I think it’s time...”

The busty teen paused, and holding each of other boobs, brought them up to my dick.

“...We get started.” She finished her sentence and pressed her tits against my cock.

“Oh baby!” I spontaneously exclaimed.

Her squeezed breasts overflowed on my dick. They were so soft, firm and bouncy. Their ample size covered every inch of my shaft, but due to gravity left the head of my cock exposed. The brunette cautiously fumbled with her tits until she could get a comfortable handle on her breasts. Her pressed tits hermetically hugged my cock and her pointy pink nipples were aimed upwards at forty five degree angles. A moment later, her melons were ready to perform their divine boobjob.

She slid her tits forward along my cock and then glided backward. A wave of pleasure immediately rippled through my body. Her beautiful boobs slithered forward again and I was ready to shoot out a huge load of cum. Luckily, Brianna was taking it slow and I managed to stop myself from cumming so soon. Her soft, glorious breasts easily moved up and down my lubed up cock. I watched her stare up at me with a cute look on her face as her tits unwaveringly fucked my dick.

Those big brown eyes of her bored into mine and their pools brandished excitement and delectation. Two feelings I could tell she was getting off on. Her pink glossed lips shimmered and were sexily pouted. Her shoulder-length brunette hair swayed forward, yet remained magically coiffed as her soft milky tits gracefully massaged my cock. She had perfect control of her boobs and rhythm.

The tactile experience was phenomenal. Brianna self-indulgently worked me into complete bliss. There was truly nothing like having a slippery cock and a pair of beautiful titties to give you a rub down. The slow moving breasts along my cock bred a euphoric sensation in me. They were intense but sporadic waves of pleasure surging from the base of my cock and crawling to the rest of my body. She fucked my cock with her breasts unhurried and completely absorbed in the act.

Her hands stayed anchored down on her busty twins and provided the push and pull of her boobjob. And as I found out, the rate of each pleasurable wave was entirely dependent on the speed of the brunette’s gliding tits.

AlicePark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePark

They had been leisurely sliding on the length of my cock, but spontaneously quickened. As a result, the ecstasy her breasts had been inducing became a constant and keener sensation. I groaned and pandered in the pleasure of the friction of her tender tits. All the while struggling to hold back the impulse to allow myself to peak and ejaculate.

It would have been easy to let go and spurt out a load of cum. Especially with a hot girl’s massive sized boobs briskly going up and down my cock, but I decided against it. In place of a quick release, I opted to enjoy Brianna’s wonderful titfucking for its entire worth. She was swiftly running her boobs against my dick as fast as she could. Her eyes locked on the cock before her and her hands and arms busy in play. She went on in this manner for a long, blissful, while.

The busty brunette certainly knew how to use her well endowed bosom. The ample size of her boobs made them great for fucking, but in the same vain were heavy and difficult to maneuver. The downside of her bountiful breasts began to come about and take its toll. I could see Brianna struggling to keep a hold on her swaying tits and maintain a rhythm. She was lagging and abruptly slowing down. She expectantly came to a complete stop, released the hold on her boobs and let her massive melons bounce back into their natural positions.

“Enjoying the titty fuck?.” Brianna asked, flirtatiously shooting a cute glance up at me.

Her effort to keep the hotness in our little sexcapade was more than appreciated, but I knew she was trying mask something else. The fact that she was tired and attempting to buy a bit of rest. There was no reason for me not to go along with it, so I rolled with it.

“Its better than I remembered.” I answered

I could see the brunette’s hands trying to comfortably cup her breasts again. After a few seconds she finally succeeded and brought her boobs together, raising them up to level with my cock.

“You don’t say?” She sultrily replied and shot another coquettish look at me.

I watched her raise her left boob toward her mouth, teasingly lick her pointy nipple and cutely bat her eyelashes. It was a cum worthy sight and aroused a deep desire in me. Something I needed to do and that would give Brianna her chance at rest.

“Wait, hold them just like that.” I told her

“Like this?” The brunette asked, holding up her squeezed boobs.

“Oh yeah.” I murmured.

I gripped the shaft of my dick and guided it into her cleavage. My lubed up cock easily slid in between her boobs. Breasts that were silky smooth, warm, and bouncy. I furrowed in til my dick’s very hilt and slowly pulled back. My hips started to rock and I slowly began to thrust in and out of her pressed tits.

“Ooh.. that feels niicce..” Brianna softly remarked.

It did feel nice. It felt wonderful, stupendous, fantastic. I wanted - needed- more of the euphoric sensation her enormous tits were providing. My striving pelvic thrusts expedited my lunging dick.

“Oooh baby, shove that cock!” Brianna cheered on.

I focused on easing into a quicker pace and indulged in her soft cushiony boobs. The brunette simply kept her hands on her pressed breasts, maintaining the mammary canal they created and bore on with her rooting.

“Come on! Fuck my titties! Fuck my titties..” She continued now giggling.

I reached the top of my speed and rampantly charged in and out of her gorgeous, bosomy, rack.

“Yeah! Just like that!”

My slippery cock speared into her gorgeous orbs with the greatest of haste. Completely indulging in the pleasure they provided that no words could describe. I fucked them with all the lust and fever of every night I had gone to bed with the dream of screwing them; with every day I had masturbated to her pictures and all the pent up yearning of the last years. She just took it and very happily so. Her boobs and hair bounced forward with every powerful ram of my cock. Her lovely angel face was fixed with a perverted smile and eyes that told of a sexual nymph lurking inside her innocent exterior. All of which served to turn me on more and further encourage my eager thrusting.

I fucked her boobs and then I fucked them some more. I fucked them till all the lube dried up and had to apply some more. I fucked them till my hips could thrust no more and till almost all of the perverted desire to fuck them had vanished. A deep, intense, lust I knew would come back in a couple of hours with the same ferocity and never truly disappear. My lunging dick suddenly became stationary. Happily snuggled in between her massive tits.

 “I do love dick between my boobs.” Brianna denoted smirking.

“I guess it’s my turn again?” She continued.

Before I could answer her boobs had started to slide up and down my cock again. She was teasing me this time. Avoiding going for a straight out speedy boobfuck. Her breasts titillated my entire dick. The massive tits slowly slid up and down my length, extracting moans from mouth and causing my body to shudder from pure pleasure.

“Do you love it when my titties jack you off?” Brianna seductively asked.

“Uh-huh.” I dumbly replied, lost too deep in bliss to mouth any words.

I could tell Brianna was enjoying having total control over me. Both of us knew my body had completely surrendered to her. The brunette’s breasts empowering her to make me moan and gasp on command. She gave me great pleasure and at the same tormented me by holding back further stimulation. She continued to tease my cock for an hour or two. Okay, maybe it wasn’t that long, but I was heavily oozing pre-cum out of my cock and ready to beg for relief on my hands and knees.

I had a feeling the busty teen knew. All my moaning and bodily reactions were probably a dead giveaway by now, yet the teasing continued. She devilishly smiled up at me and I could tell the brunette was enjoying my torture and helplessness. She was the one in control, the domineering partner and savior. I on the other hand was a quivering, open-mouthed, moaning, stuporous male. Too spellbound by the pleasure of her beautiful tits on my cock to do anything but make intelligible noises.

Brianna further crumbled any control I had left by sticking out her tongue. She pointed its slippery wet tip toward the head of my cock and gave it one quick lick. The flick of her tongue lapping up the glistening pre-cum on the head of my dick and sending a wave of pleasure so great I shuddered. At first I thought the busty teen was going to take my cock in her mouth, but that didn’t turn out to be the case at all. In fact what she went on to do turned out to be one of the most pleasurable experiences I had ever felt.

Her juicy boobs finally appeared to gain a bit of speed. Now the role of teasing switched and was administered by her skillful tongue. It delicately stroked the fleshy glands of the head of my cock. Tantalizing the highly sensitive nerves of my bulbous head. Her tongue slowly patted around in a circular motion. Clear drops of pre-cum seeped out my prickhole and her tongue quickly lapped them up.

She went back to playing with the glands of my dick and licked up any flowing cum that was the result of her tease. The busty teen then began to vary her pleasurable tongue licks. She started off by licking the right gland of my cock. Her tongue moving up and down the engorged tissue as if it were a delicious ice cream treat. She switched to the left gland and carried out the same wonderful act. She turned to address the seminal liquid oozing out of my prickhole and lapped it up, but this time her tongue stayed there.

The tip of her tongue playfully prodded my dickhole. It was something I had never experienced before, but the act sent pleasurable tingles throughout my body. Brianna’s tongue shifted tactics again and gave my hole short, spry, up and down laps. She concentrated her tongue solely on my prickhole. The busty teen abandoned the up and down licks and started a side to side lapping. Her tongue now wiggling and giving me the incredible sensation that it was trying to slip into my prickhole.

I thought there couldn’t have been any other place on my cock where such an intense sensation was possible, but I was wrong. Brianna’s tongue continued its exploration and found the perfect sweet spot on my cock. It was the underside of my dick where the foreskin met the head of my rod, the frenulum. All she did was run her tongue across it and an intense surge of pleasure stirred every cell in my body with an incredible high. I let out what I could only be described as a combination of a moan and a sudden gasp. She noticed my reaction right away, and right then and there knew how to bring me to orgasm.

Her proficient tongue worked my delicate dick area in slow laps. At the same time, she slowly slid her magnificent silky boobs across my cock. The tip of her slippery tongue starting its lick just below my frenulum, running across the spot and curling back just as it made contact with the two sensitive glands of my cock. She kept this up along with her teasing boobfuck for quite a long time. Or at least it felt like a long while. I had no sense of time in the wonderful place of bliss I found myself in.

I remembered every lick her wonderful tongue conferred on my cock and the intense pleasure that followed. I remembered hearing her low purring and my own heavy breathing. And above all else, I remembered the glorious sensation of her boobs running across my hot throbbing cock. What I didn’t recall was a lapse of the current situation. The pleasure must have been so great it lured me into temporary semi-comatose state where I was aware of only one thing, ecstasy. When I came to, Brianna was nimbly running her tits along my cock and her tongue was vivaciously licking the entire underside of the head of my dick.

At this very instance, the rapture my body was instilled with rapidly multiplied to new heights. I become aware of the potent euphoria pulsing through my body and how near I was to peaking. My groans, heavy breathing and rising body heat were all signs for the brunette to know exactly where I was heading to. She picked up all the signals and from that moment on made it her duty to guide me through my relief. I kept a close eye on her, watching her give me the best boobjob of her life. A challenge for the busty teen who had to hold both her large breasts in her hands, guide them up and down my cock and at the same time give my dick a good tongue lapping.

I heaved like animal. Enthralled by her spectacular performance and the view I had of her getting me off. Her juicy bouncy tits were increasing in tempo and her licks became feverish. No longer where the simple up and down laps of her tongue fast enough to keep in pace with her tittyfucking. She switched to rapidly flicking her tongue from side to side in a sweeping motion. I immediately felt the pleasurable effect of the technique and it inched me even closer...

She was giving it all she had. Profoundly pored into keeping her tits running across my cock and holding the correct distance from the head of my dick to administer her frisky laps. Her milky white boobs were speeding back and forth along my rod. The heaviness from their bosomy size providing extra friction and caused a pleasurable tingle to manifest along my cock. I could hear the brunette purring and looked down to see her boobs jiggling back and forth.
 
I was in the process of completely tipping over now. Her rosy pointy nipples were near smears tottering to the fierce speed of her swaying boobs. Big, downy-soft, voluptuous boobs, pleasuring the length of my cock and in turn my entire body. The wet tongue between her pink lip-glossed lips thirstily licked away at the head of my dick. Endowing slippery saliva, fluidly slithering away and instilling a consuming pleasure. In coordinated unison, her lick and sliding boobs kept on getting faster and faster.

My orgasmic landslide could no longer be held back. It all happened in one lightening quick moment. Incredible warmth and ecstasy shot through my body. I felt the first powerful contraction within my body and the sweet surge of jizz rushing its way out of my cock.

“Oh shit!” I moaned.

I stole hold of my dick from the teens giant boobs and tried to redirect my rod toward them. There wasn’t enough time to complete the act and the first shot of cum fell across her face. Brianna closed her eyes and in the following millisecond, I realized her young dolled up face was a very cummable spot. I continued to moan, enjoying the sensation of my ejaculation and the contractions from my orgasm. The brunette simply enjoyed the hot salty cum being spewed upon her, courtesy of her very first facial. When my ejaculation did die down, thick gooey ropes decorated her lovely face.

My cock was already growing flaccid, but I could still feel the pulse of minor contractions and a couple of cum drops escape forth. The slow falling drips eventually landed on the round tops of her naked breasts. The busty teen knew it was over and opened her left eye. My plentiful cum covered her other eye-shadowed and mascarad eye. Kneeling before me, her bare breasts dangling and shimmering with lube and face covered in cum, I heard her sweet voice cut in.

“So...” She began, licking a drop of cum falling near the corner of her mouth.

 “Got anymore tests coming up?”

Published 
Written by Naughtydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments