Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chanel No. 19

"The power of Chanel No. 19 can leave a woman helpless to its seductive nature."

2
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
819 words 819 words
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” - Coco Chanel
The evening begins to descend upon me as the shadows shift closer and closer to my work space. I am aware of the inevitable event that is about to unfold and the irritating feelings of lust about to commence as my fingers shakily press my keys in efforts to finish my work. The warmth in my pussy scorches with intense desire and pulsates- hungry for fulfillment only obtainable by one woman.

I exhale raggedly and focus my energy onto my computer screen and gather my thick brown hair into a messy low bun and begin to work once more until I hear the door creak open slowly behind me and a wave of pure electric desire overwhelms my senses.

The pulsating in my pussy deeps and involuntarily makes me twitch with a strong sexual craving between my thighs. I hear no movement behind me, but I can feel her presence and those sharp hazel eyes gazing at my silhouette. My brown eyes concentrate on the screen as the breathing in my chest heavies and collides with the lust slowly drowning me from the inside. Suddenly, I hear the clicks of those infamous heels hitting the hardwood and approaching me: left foot crosses over the right foot and the right foot crosses back over the left.

I squirm uncontrollably in my chair as she draws closer, and closer until she stops. The moment I had been dreading all night arrives in the form of the scent extracted from Aphrodite's skin itself.

The invigorating smell of feminine sandalwood, flowers, and scents sent from the gods themselves invite themselves into my nostrils and spread their erotic influence easily overpowering my will. I close my eyes slowly and let her drive my body into a state of euphoria with the mere smell of Chanel No. 19 and her own body's fragrance. A sigh escapes my lips as I lean back in my chair and take the moment in as my pussy moistens and softens- awaiting for pleasure.

"Another late night shift?" Lauren finally lets that deep, mellowing voice fill my ears as I nod, unable to respond verbally.

"Your incompetence to complete your job requirements during the day is costing the company money, Natalie."

My hand moves from my desk down slowly to the brim of my underwear, itching to descend into my already drenching pussy as her voice continues.

"Do you hear me, Natalie?"

I manage to answer through a soft whisper, "Yes."

The smell of Chanel No.

MatureOfKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureOfKind

19 clinging onto that smooth, unstained olive skin of hers and mixing with her natural body's signature smell yearn for me to indulge in licking her skin smooth for hours. I slide my fingers down my underwear and plunge one slowly into my wet pussy and begin to move it in my pulsing womanhood.

"This is the fourth consecutive night you haven't finished your work. What's going on?"

My mind drifts into another dimension where I am the boss and Lauren is my naive, young employee. I can see her fully naked, lying down on her back. That perfectly smooth skin glistens as she stares at me with a soft glaze in her eyes as I gently take her beautifully thin fingers and taste the succulent natural flavor and Chanel No. 19 in her pores. My tongue twirls around her fingers and I take the time to indulge in drawing every last drop of her intoxicating smell from her fingers until I have consumed it all.

My fingering intensifies and I restraint myself from moaning out loud.

"Natalie, what the hell is going on with you?" Lauren asks.

"I don't know. I will try harder."

One finger turns into two and I imagine Lauren's perfectly sculpted lips forming an oval shape for her orgasm face.

"You said that last time."

I can feel the cum ready to pour out of me at any second and I hold it back as I push my fingers harder and stronger into my trembling pussy.

"I will. I promise." I say unevenly.

"Good."

I can hear Lauren walking away with the infamous clicking of those tall shoes. The smell fades and trails along with Lauren, but her scent lingers and dances around my flaming hot with lust body and in one swift motion I release the long withheld liquid from my body as it expels onto the fabric of my already drenched panties.

My entire body relaxes and I lean back into my chair and inhale the smell of Lauren's Chanel No. 19 and my own womanly fragrance and close my eyes and I am lifted back to euphoria, but nothing smells better than Lauren's smell and Chanel No. 19.

Nothing.







Author's Note:
This was my first story. I decided to make it a little short, but I feel okay about this one. Please let me know what you think.












Published 
Written by Scorched
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments