Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clipped Wings

"a total submissive is the star attraction at the sex club"

6
5 Comments 5
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The performances are strictly by invitation. The madame knows who the real high-rollers are among her clientele, and only those with the fattest wallets and the most urgent needs rate a trip to the deepest cellar of her luxury establishment. Down there, accommodations are much less comfortable, just hard, cold, stone walls, steel cages and devices intended to restrain the suffering bodies of beautiful young women.

The cruel show is staged for maximum drama and powerful titillation. The madame‘s sultry voice echoes from hidden speakers as she presents Sierra, the fallen angel, for their internal delight. An electric motor growls to life overhead. Doors slide open in the ceiling and a spectacular blonde wearing only black feathered wings strapped to her back and high heels on her feet is slowly lowered into the room. Dangling by her wrists, her statuesque body is agonizingly

stretched by her own weight so every sinew stands out against her luscious flesh.

Ruthlessly trained for this act and thoroughly greased beforehand, Sierra opens her thighs around the device onto which she's lowered, impaling her pink slit on the upright dildo. Arms still held high overhead, she can only squirm and grind when the machine is activated and the motorized probe begins churning her insides and thrumming her clit. Sierra’s muscular thighs tense as she deliberately lifts herself an inch or two, only to sink back down, shafting herself even deeper. The watching men and women masturbate themselves and each other, a couple of leashed slaves sinking to the floor to enhance their Masters enjoyment of the production with their oral skills. It’s only a matter of time until Sierra throws her head back, lets out a cry and comes in shuddering

spasms atop the machine buzzing away in her gash.

As the attendants come forward to remove the theatrical wings and bind Sierra with a body harness of festive red rope, the guests learn the name of the game. After she's come ten times, she‘ll be given to the crowd for their personal enjoyment. One of the cages is wheeled to center stage and Sierra is chained inside it. A powerful wand vibrator is strapped between her legs, its broad head pulled tightly to her shaven parts at just the right angle to focus the sensations it produces on her clit. Rattling her chains against the bars of the cage, Sierra writhes in helpless heat, unable to silence her own lascivious moans and gasps as the relentless toy hums against her hard little button.

Sierra can only imagine how sensitive and cum drunk she'll be when tonight’s guests finally get their hands on her and their cocks or strap ons inside her holes. Freed from the cage at last, she's balanced on trembling legs, her arms winched up behind her, forcing her to bend down and thrust her ass out toward the increasingly agitated crowd. lt’s a particularly humbling position, suggestive of uses to which she‘ll later be put.

Now, when the vibrator is mounted on a stand and pushed up against her from behind, she jiggles and shakes lewdly as soon as it comes to life. Perched on her perilous heels, it's all she can do to stay upright and avoid increasing the painful traction on her arms with pointless twisting and thrashing. Willing herself to be still, Sierra tries to fight it this time but it's no use. One of the attendants switches the vibe to a higher setting. Sierra‘s strong legs begin quaking again. Sweat beads up on her creamy skin. She grits her teeth, wills herself to think about something else. But inevitably, the heat rises inside her. She lifts a leg, balancing precariously in the attempt to shift the head of the scintillating monster away from the spot where it's been placed with such precision. Then it happens again. Sierra slams her stiletto heeled shoe down hard on the bare floor and jams her tail back against the O machine. Clamping it tight between her thighs, she opens her mouth and lets out a piercing shriek, coming so hard it hurts.

Again applause erupts throughout the chamber, along wlth mocking laughter. She hears the names they call her and can't even catch a breath to deny them. After all, she's just given them further proof of how easy she really is. Someone is going to take ruthless advantage of that fact later on and she dreads

it. Sierra will obey even the most degrading order or painful punishment in return for the privilege of liberating her ferocious libido, and anyone who knows that can make her jump through hoops and a whole lot more. Now everyone present knows that. What kinds of sadistic torments will they inflict on her, armed with that knowledge?

From past experience in this place, she knows to expect the worst. There‘s a certain type who believes that a slave’s pleasure is grounds enough in itself for punishment, and this room is full of them. It doesn’t matter. Sierra's fingers clutch at the air behind her. Her tits shake licentiously as the electrical jolts of yet another orgasm course through her contorted body. The pain in her shoulders from the hoisting of her arms only seems to intensity Sierras response.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

She's not just a slut. She's a pain slut who comes even harder while she suffers. This is the secret her owner has chosen to reveal to

those most likely to exploit it. Sierra’s ordeals to come Will make the house a pretty penny.

Left bent over to contemplate the puddle of her own sweat and juices on the floor while random sexual activity gathers momentum all around her, Sierra can hardly stand straight when her arms are finally lowered for the next phase of her ordeal. A lot of things can happen to a girl in a straight backed steel chair. The ropes of her body harness pull tight on either side of her crotch when they sit her down, making her swollen lower lips puff out even more temptingly. Instead of immediately binding her to the chair, her keepers instruct her to masturbate by hand this time. Any shred of shyness still clinging to her is knocked away brusquely by a few sharp strokes of the riding crop. Better to obey than be compelled to comply.

Sierra’s cunt is so engorged and sensitized it hardly feels like her own when she puts her fingers to it. But it responds in the usual way. Vulnerable as she is to the devices they use on her, nothing works more effectively than her own touch. And with everything down there so stirred up, finding all the good spots is no major accomplishment. Sierra tries playing coy, spreading herself open to show off her wet, pink fuckhole, sliding fingers in and out so they can all hear her squish. She forces that slightly naughty smile again. They can do what they will with her, or make her do it to herself, but they can't stop her from liking it anyway. Slow, circular massage rapidly escalates to frantic pinching, stroking and slapping until she rubs out yet another one, her voice growing hoarse from ecstatic yelps and screams.

Now the crowd cheers her on in the rudest terms, telling her what to do with her fingers, making her pinch her little, pink nipple buds hard as she goes over the top. It's a knowing command, as the sharp pains in her tits send more electricity to her squelching snatch. Panting and sweating, Sierra's eyes roll back in her head. She’s faint and dizzy, but her torturers are just getting her exactly where they want her. Now there's more red rope, binding her hands over her head to the high back of the chair and lashing her ankles to her thighs, splaying her for all to see. The wide “V” in the chair’s seat would make it easy for anyone to walk up and stick anything in her, and she has no doubt that's eventually in the cards, but first, there‘s to be yet another exhausting round with the insidious vibe toy. It never gets tired or loses interest. It can't be distracted or placated or moved by pity. lt’s just a fucking machine and when lt’s switched on again, it goes right back to driving Sierra crazy.

So well-tenderized now that everything hurts, whether it feels good or not, she fights the ropes and babbles out pleas for mercy. That's a bad idea. All it gets her is a ball gag packed into her mouth and strapped tightly around the back of her neck. Now only inarticulate, animal noises emerge from the back of Sierra’s throat while the diabolical gizmo hammers away at her martyred puss. No longer capable of struggling, or even moving, she just lolls in her restraints, eyes half-closed in a trance, gurgling and drooling around the gag as her whole body twitches from the latest cascade of climactic contractions.

Satisfied that they have her just as they want her, the hard men who move her body around like a rag doll let her up from the chair only to replace ropes with straps and chains. Dizzy as she is, Sierra knows that they've used her responsiveness to pleasure to weaken her endurance for pain. The mean clover clamps bite into her stiff nipples like sharp teeth, and the snap of the crop wrings yelps of anguish from her ungagged lips.

Each swat to her tingling clit makes her jump, and each jump tightens the clamps a little more. Wrists attached to her collar, she can do nothing to dodge the short, sharp snaps of the whip, only hurting herself more with every involuntary jerk. No part of her body is spared. The crop lands unpredictably on her inner thighs, her lower belly, the undersides of her tits, even on her flushed cheeks, front and rear. Even in her misery, Sierra still can't keep her body from responding. Gripping the back of the chair, she feels another crest rising within as the dick on a stick is handed around the circle so they can take turns plunging her with it. The women are the worst, varying the rhythm just enough to keep taking her to the brink without letting her go over. By now oblivious to the dull throbbing in her nips, Sierra knows only one thing: She needs at least one more climax, desperately, and right now.

In return for a final round with the vibe, she willingly offers herself to one and all. Bound on a platform with one leg held high and the other tucked beneath, Sierra is theirs for the taking.

Published 
Written by marietv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments