Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie's Awakening, Part 2

"Debbie's cigar-fueled power trip continues."

6
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Two weeks later...

Debbie and I were relaxing one night on the patio. I had just served her an espresso and she lit a Montecristo Number 2 with her new Zippo lighter. After a deep drag, she said to me, "Thank you, dear, the dinner was wonderful tonight." I had to agree – the grilled salmon had turned out very well and the side dishes had complemented the main course. I was proud of myself.

We had settled into our new arrangement and I was quite content. Deb had not abused her new power over me. On the contrary, she had been very nice, and we had engaged in multiple lovemaking sessions every day since the contracts had been signed. She told me more than once, "see how nice things can be if you do the right thing. As long as you're a good boy, you'll be a happy one."

There was nothing for me to complain about. She smoked her two cigars a day, which continued to have the same effect on me--I knew now that it always would, and that I officially had a smoking fetish. I was secretly hoping that she would one day smoke a cigar while we had sex – that would be the ultimate. But she didn't seem to want to, and I wasn't about to say anything that might get me on her bad side.

"Bernice called me today, Jay. She wants to get together this weekend. I suggested we drive out to Vegas on Saturday and spend the night at the Borgata. We'll have a nice dinner and then we can either catch a show or do some gambling, and then stay overnight."

We hadn't seen Bernice, Debbie’s college roommate, for a couple of months. She lived about 50 miles away, and we tried to do something together whenever we got the chance. Her husband Gus and I always got along, although we’re different types of guys, me being more reserved and introverted, Gus the exact opposite. He's very gregarious and quite a bit macho, in the old Italian style, and he's a lot of fun to be around. Bernice was always a shy girl who loved nothing more than to curl up with a good novel. I always wondered how the two of them had ever gotten together, but they seemed to be still in love after 15 years of marriage and two kids.

"Sure, sounds good to me." And then I remembered. "Uh, Deb..."

"I know what you're thinking Jay – sometimes you're so transparent. Don't worry, I won't tell them about our little arrangement. Honestly, I don't think they could handle it", Deb laughed.

"And neither could I," was what I said to myself.

***

When Saturday afternoon arrived, we took the Honda to Las Vegas. We had decided to meet Gus and Bernice at the Filazio Restaurant for dinner before heading over to the casino. Not having been able to get tickets to a good show on such late notice, we planned on spending the night gambling.

We arrived almost simultaneously, and with lots of hugs and small talk, we waited until we were seated at our table. Gus and I ordered steak dinners and Bernice and Debbie ordered seafood. Deb then changed her mind and decided to have steak too.

The meal was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with a couple of bottles of fine wine. We then decided to skip dessert and have our coffee. Gus asked me if I still enjoyed the occasional cigar. I started to feel a twinge of anxiety, but said simply, "Sure, once in a while."

Gus winked. "I scored some Cubans, buddy. Really good and really bigThe meal was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with a couple of bottles of fine wine – they're Partagas, which I had never had before. They’re really, really good. I think they’re the brand Arnold smokes. Want one?" I nervously glanced at Debbie, who had a look of amusement on her face. I think she was enjoying my discomfiture.

Las Vegas is one of the few places left on earth where one can smoke in peace in a restaurant after a fine meal. It's one of the attractions of the city for many people.

“Do you mind if we smoke, ladies?” Gus asked in a mock-chivalrous tone of voice.

"Do you mind if I join you?" said Deb.

"Absolutely. You ladies feel free to sit here with us if you want to," said Gus. But it might take a bit of time to smoke these big boys" he chuckled.

"No Gus," said Deb. "I meant would you mind if I had one of the cigars." Gus laughed uproariously. "Yeah, sure babe, you can have one." Deb reached out her hand to take a cigar and Gus stammered, "You're serious?!"

"Serious," she replied.

"Debbie!” Now it was Bernice's turn. "I know it's trendy nowadays for some women to smoke cigars, but you?! When did this start?"

"It's not very feminine," chipped in Gus. You're a lady, Deb. You don't need to do that."

I wanted to crawl under the table. Deb explained that she wasn't trying to be trendy, but that friends had introduced her to the pleasures of fine cigars, and she really liked them.

"It's not like I'm smoking two packs of cigarettes a day. Moderate cigar smoking won't give me cancer. It's relaxing and it's fun, and, now that I've discovered them, I'm not going to stop. I love cigars, maybe, even more than you do Gus. And Bernice, you might find that you like them too if you got past stereotyping them as “For men only.” We're in Vegas – enjoy yourself. We won't tell anyone."

"I could never," said Bernice.

"That's right," said Gus. Over my dead body will my wife smoke cigars. What's the world coming to? Women getting tattoos. And smoking cigars. Women’s lib went too far, in my opinion. What's next—the man doing the wash while the woman watches football with the girls?!" He laughed heartily at the absurdity.

I didn’t know what to expect from Debbie at this point, but she said nothing. She smiled, but I couldn’t tell if she was pissed off or just amused. Probably both.

The three of us lit our cigars and we all had our coffee. Deb also sipped a snifter of Kahlua, which she said enhances the cigar and coffee tastes. Bernice kept asking Debbie what smoking cigars was like. Wasn't she embarrassed smoking a big cigar right there in public? Debbie said, "I think you'll notice that I'm not the only woman in this city smoking a cigar. It's not a big deal." And, sure enough, except for a few discreet glances, no one seemed to be taking any particular notice of her cigar smoking. This was, after all, Las Vegas.

When Gus excused himself to use the men's room, Bernice asked Deb if she could try "Just a little puff." She daintily took the cigar and took a small drag. Grimacing, she handed it right back. "I don't think I like it," she said, perhaps a bit too emphatically.

Deb replied, "That's all right, I didn't really like my first couple of puffs either. I got used to it quickly, though. If you ever want to try again, just let me know. We'll make a cigar aficionado out of you yet."

"I don't know if I ever could" blushed Bernice. "And please don't say anything to Gus."

"We won't."

Gus returned momentarily and we finished up our smokes and got ready to head to the Borgata.

"I still don't believe you, Deb," Gus guffawed. But I have to admit, you looked hot smoking that thing."

"Thanks Gus, I take that as a compliment."

Bernice lifted her eyebrows at that last statement but said nothing.

"If you only knew, Gus, if you only knew," I thought. Debbie simply smiled.

***

At the Borgata, we started out at the slots, but that quickly got boring for me. I like blackjack and said I was heading over there. Gus wanted to play craps, and the ladies decided to stroll around the casino, promising to meet up later in the blackjack area. For most of the night, my luck wasn't very good. I had allotted myself two hundred dollars to play with, and within two hours, it was almost gone. I was ready to quit when I saw Debbie and Bernice enter the room. They sat with me at the table and joined the game.

All eyes were on Deb as she requested an Ashton double corona and had it lit. She ostentatiously dangled her cigar from her lips as she picked up her cards. It was kind of fun knowing that my wife had a lot of the men at the table (including me) standing at attention, as it were. She placed her bet and it was soon apparent that it was going to be a winning night for her. Deb and Bernice were already a bit tipsy and they ordered martinis.

After Deb won a few more hands, they ordered another round. I had lost what I planned to spend that night, so I withdrew from the game. That gave me the opportunity to concentrate on my beautiful wife smoking her big cigar as she won hand after hand. When her winnings hit $5000, she insisted to Bernice that she thought she should help her celebrate by having a cigar and a glass of champagne with her. She was really egging her on. Bernice, at this point quite inebriated, said, "Why not, what the hell," and requested her own stick. "Make it big, like hers," she laughed. “I like the thick ones.” We all laughed.

"Holy fucking shit," I silently mouthed.

I didn't know exactly what would happen when Gus got back, but I was not optimistic. My suspicions were confirmed in less than ten minutes. Gus got one look at the big cigar in Bernice's mouth and practically exploded. "You look like some two-bit slut," he screamed. The sudden quiet was deafening.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

As security approached, I told them that I would handle Gus, that he wouldn’t start any trouble.

Calm down Gus, I think you're over-reacting," I said. "It's only a cigar."

"We have two teenage daughters. What would they think if they saw their mother acting like a pig?"

"Gus, that's your wife and my friend, and you need to take a chill pill. Knock it off right now."

With that, he stormed out. By this time, the cigars were out and Bernice was crying.

"I don't understand. I won't ever do it again if it makes him unhappy. Why would he say those things about me?"

"Madonna and whore."

We both turned to look at Debbie. "What," I asked.

"Madonna and whore. That's the way guys like Gus view women. They want to be excited and turned on by the ‘bad girls’, but they want their wives to be the pure virgins. He's being an asshole, in my opinion. He lives in the last century.

"He's not like that," Bernice insisted.

"Whatever. You can stay in our room tonight if he doesn't come back. I want to say a few things to you and right now I'm too drunk to say them right. We can talk about this some other day. He has no right to act like that though, and you shouldn't put up with that shit from any male. Let's go upstairs to our room.”

And we did. Deb and I slept in the one bed and Bernice in the other. Gus never did show up. Whatever I had hoped would be happening that night between Deb and me would have to wait for another day.

***

The next morning, Gus showed up while we were having breakfast. He was uncharacteristically reserved. “I want to apologize to all of you about last night.”

“Apology accepted from Jay and me,” replied Deb.

Bernice said “We’ll talk later Gus. I’m sorry too. I got carried away and didn’t realize that I was not behaving like a lady.”

“I guess I’m not a lady either?” replied Deb. She wasn’t smiling.

No, that’s not what I meant Debbie…”

“Let’s just finish our breakfast and not talk about this anymore” I said. “Life is too short.”

Soon, it seemed that all the discord had miraculously disappeared. When we got up to leave, Gus took Bernice aside and they whispered together for a few minutes. They then kissed.

“Looks like everything’s OK again,” I said.

Yeah, right” was all that Deb had to say.

***

We arrived home on Sunday afternoon and unpacked. Debbie had been quiet for most of the ride home, lost in thought. I knew she had something on her mind and that I would soon hear about whatever it was. It didn't take long.

"That really bugged me last night," she began. "How could she let that bastard treat her like she was a kid? That's the gist of what's wrong with male dominance in this society. Women are brainwashed from the time we're little kids to fit into these strait-jacketed roles and men are taught that they're the patriarchs or some shit. Fuck that. I am so glad that we're beyond all that. Women need to learn to say exactly what they want and then take control. It worked for me, it worked for our neighbors, and I wish every woman could realize her own inner power."

I replied, "It works for us, but it might not be for everyone."

"We still have a ways to go," she said.

"What do you mean? I've done everything that we agreed to."

Yes, you have. But you still have more to learn too. Like how to really please a woman. This woman anyway. As long as we're being honest with each other, I'm going to take the final step and teach you how to fulfill me in ways that are still not perfect."

I was deflated. Every guy likes to think he's a great lover, and I was no exception. I had never had any complaints from any woman who I'd been with. What the fuck!

"Relax Jay. It's not what you think. You're actually a good lover, and you're nice and thick where it counts. Let's just say that you have the right equipment and the right attitude. I'm just going to take you to the next level. Honesty and openness are the names of the game in sex as well as in life. You're going to tell me exactly what you like and I'm going to show you what I like. You go first."

"Well... I guess you're right. You've always been attractive to me, but I have to admit that I'm almost addicted to your new...um, persona. And the cigars really turn me on. I could go all night just thinking about it."

"It's not all about going all night, although that's a good start," she replied. "What else do you like?"

"I guess I like you being in charge. And I like the cigars... I'm repeating myself. My ultimate fantasy would be for you to treat me like your bitch when we fuck. And I really want you to smoke a cigar the entire time."

"Hmm. I see. All right, Jay, get upstairs. Now. And don't take your clothes off.

In the bedroom, Debbie seemed to be transformed yet again. She spoke with even more authority and told me exactly what she wanted to do, each step of the way.

She lounged on our divan and told me to bring the humidor while she disrobed. I did so and she selected the largest cigar in the box, a Jereboam. I cut it and toasted the end for her, and she then brought it to life, huge plumes of smoke drifting upward. I started to undress.

"Did I tell you to take tour clothes off bitch?"

"No, but I thought..."

"I'll do the thinking. And in this room, you'll call me "Mistress" until I say otherwise.

I put my pants back on and waited. "Mistress" smoked silently for a few moments while I felt ready to burst.

"Get on your knees bitch."

"OK."

"That would be "Yes Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"That's better. I want you to very slowly begin licking me, beginning with my toes. Don't slobber. And don't even think about touching yourself."

"Yes, Mistress."

I did everything as she instructed, working my tongue slowly from her toes to her ankles to her legs. Deb gave instructions and continued to smoke the cigar. I worked my way up to her vagina, which was already wet, and she told me to stop. "Now take your pants off."

"Yes, Mistress."

She beheld my erect member and told me "Put it in. From behind." I was surprised at this, expecting a little more foreplay, but I did as she ordered. I had thrust only a couple of times when she told me to withdraw. This was excruciating, but I did so.

"Get back on your knees. That was just to get a taste. I want you to lick my pussy while you play with my clit with your thumb."

I started to do as she asked and she stopped me almost immediately.

"Do you think that's a fucking button? I want very gentle pressure around the clit. I don't want to be poked. Take tour tongue and lick everywhere around my clit without directly putting pressure on it. Then do the same with your thumb while you move your tongue as far inside me as you can."

Cigar smoke blew into my face and I coughed.

"Don't cough again bitch. It breaks my concentration."

"OK."

"What did I tell you? You will address me as 'Mistress'. OK, get up. Lean over the bed and close your eyes. You will listen to what I say."

I leaned over the bed, not knowing what to expect, but very excited. She then rose and walked away. She quickly returned, saying "This is what happens when you don't obey. I saw you touch yourself without my permission."

The next thing I knew I felt a sharp sting as she spanked me with the paddle she had bought, but had not yet used. It hurt, but I also felt even more turned on, if that were possible. After a couple more whacks, she told me to return to my knees.

"Yes, mistress."

We resumed where we had left off, and Deb taught me, in every way, exactly what she liked. Every time I looked up at that cigar in her mouth I thought I would come, but she made clear that I was to restrain myself until she was ready.

It was, at least, thirty minutes before she allowed me to enter her again. Almost immediately, she made me pull out again. This seemed to be a turn-on for her, and it was prolonging the pleasure in a way I could not have anticipated. It reminded me, in a weird way, of classical music, in which the inevitable climax is postponed and postponed, so that when it finally happens, the effect is much greater.

Finally, she was ready. She placed the cigar in her mouth and puffed wildly, saying "Fuck me now. Don't stop this time."

Entering her again, I didn't last very long. It was impossible. But the amazing thing was that I never went down. I had just exploded and yet, I was able to continue. The cigar smoke I was breathing, the thought of her being in complete control of me, and the sight of the Jereboam between her lips were all I needed. It was ironic, but by completely surrendering to her power, I had discovered my own.

We went on, non-stop, for what seemed like hours, until we were both exhausted. As we lay on the bed, Deb joked, "I guess we should have a cigarette, after all that." We both laughed.

The last thing I remember before falling into dreamland was Deb saying, as she finished another cigar, I can't wait to straighten out Bernice. As I said, honesty is the best policy."

Published 
Written by jlenil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments