Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovering My Love For Golden Showers

"After being used as a toilet I now love Golden Showers"

8
3 Comments 3
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

About fifteen years ago, I discovered my love for BDSM. I was in my early thirties and in excellent shape working out every day.

One Sunday afternoon, I was browsing the magazines at my local bookstore when I came across Hustler's Taboo magazine. I was very curious what it was about but it was shrink wrapped so I had to buy a copy to find out. I quickly walked to the cash register to find a rather long line of customers. I joined the line pressing the magazine to my chest so that nobody would see it.

"Next," a young woman called.

I walked up to her and handed her the magazine. She gave me a disgusted look and said rather loudly, "One Taboo Magazine." With that, she put the magazine on the register for everybody in line to see.

I could feel the stares on my back. I quickly grabbed my magazine and ran out of the store back to my car. I finally relaxed, but to my amazement, I was becoming rock-hard. The humiliation by the young attractive woman in front of all these strangers had actually excited me.

I ripped the plastic from the magazine and started to leaf through it. It was full of glossy pictures of gorgeous women dressed in black leather or latex. The pictorials showed them whipping, beating, and otherwise abusing naked men and women. I was hooked. Since I was parked in a secluded spot, I zipped down my pants, released my raging hard-on, and started to masturbate. A few strokes were all it took for me to shoot my load all over the dashboard.

As soon as I got home, I started to surf the net for a dominatrix. I live in San Francisco, so I found many. One profile though attracted me right away, Miss Anna, a very tall, dark-skinned, busty woman in her thirties, dressed in a very tight leather skirt and a tightly laced-up leather corset. Her website told me about all the things she could do to me. She had an impressive picture gallery describing the various activities she specialized in. I called her number and made an appointment.

That day changed my life and I became a regular client. I had a huge crush on her, but she would never let me touch her sexually, nor would she ever give me a happy ending regardless of how much I begged her.

One day, I had been seeing her for about a year, she emailed me an invitation to a BDSM party she was hosting for a few friends at the dungeon. She asked me whether she could "feature" me at the party, but refused to tell me what this meant, simply saying I would definitely enjoy it.

The following Saturday night I showed up at the dungeon. There were ten people; four women and six men, and, of course, Miss Anna. We mingled and socialized for a while until Miss Anna made an announcement.

"This here is my slave Frank, our featured attraction for tonight. He will serve as your human toilet tonight. Frank, take off your clothes."

I turned dark red, but how could I refuse her? Nervously I began to undress in front of all the guests who were staring at me intently. Naked, I stood in front of Anna. She grabbed my genitals and led me across the dungeon room to the shower area. The shower was an open space with a floor drain and no doors. There were several metal hooks cemented in the floor. Standing under the shower Miss Anna took a rubber ball gag from the wall and gagged me tightly. She ordered me down on the floor, face-up. Spreadeagled she secured my arm and legs to the floor hooks. She then blindfolded me with a scarf and strapped my head to the floor. I was completely immobilized.

"This is your toilet for tonight. Just urination please and please flush with the shower when you are done. Feel free to use it at your leisure."

The party continued. I was horrified and did not know what to expect. Then I heard a noise. Somebody walked up to me, I heard the sound of a zipper and then it hit me, a warm stream of urine, obviously from a guy. First my chest, then my groin, and finally focusing on my ball-gagged mouth. I formed a tight seal with my lips around the rubber ball. Some pee got into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow it. It tasted warm and sweet, actually not too bad. The stream stopped; I heard the sound of the zipper again. The shower turned on and I got rinsed off.

Next, I heard two giggling female voices. "Hit him in the face", one said. Clothes were rustling, the peeing started, first a little trickle then a full stream hitting my face. The thought of a woman urinating in my face while another was watching made me tingle all over. I felt a stirring in my groin. My cock slowly but surely rose to full attention.

"Look he is getting an erection from this, how weird. This is fun."

The stream stopped. Again a little bit of urine had dripped into my mouth. This time, it tasted salty and less sweet. I was becoming a urine taste connoisseur and I liked it. The shower rinsed me off. There I was with my raging boner. But the women had not left. Suddenly I felt a naked foot lightly tapping my erect penis. The foot pressed harder, squeezing my balls and cock.

"He definitely likes that, there is precum forming on the tip. Try to make him cum by stepping on his cock and balls."

"No cumming for Frank," Miss Anna shouted from the other room. The women left.

A few minutes later a group of guys appeared, I counted three by their voices.

"That guy is hard, definitely not a fetish I would enjoy," said one of them.

I heard the zippers going down and a torrent of pee was unleashed on me. They hit me in the face, chest, stomach, groin, everywhere. I had to swallow quite a bit.

"Don't forget to flush," one of them said after they are finished.

"Time for a circle jerk. All guys to the shower and strip. The girls watch," I heard Miss Anna say.

Everybody seemed to be coming towards me.

"Now, I want everybody to shoot on Frank. Pick a target. His erect cock or his face."

I heard the familiar sound of men masturbating. The women just giggled. Then the moaning started. The first guy unloaded on my face, the next on my cock and balls. Then the jizz just kept hitting me. The women were applauding.

"Well done, Gentlemen. Please get dressed, the party is over."

"Can I take a picture of cum covered Frank," one of the women asked.
"Absolutely," Miss Anna replied. "And, please, can somebody relieve Frank of his hard-on? I don't care who."

I felt a hand getting a firm grip on my cum covered penis. Was it male or female, I didn't know, but at this point, I hardly cared. The hand started pumping me expertly. I moaned, loudly. With jizz welling up in my shaft, I spasmed and shot my load. What an orgasm this was. I felt the hand smearing the semen on my face.

Now it was quiet, everybody seemed to have left. I was just lying there in the afterglow. I became hard again. I heard Miss Anna coming in. She untied me with a big smile on her face.

"How was it, Frank?"

"The best time of my life."

When I got home I wanted to send a thank you email to Miss Anne. I saw she beat me to it when I opened my laptop. Her message had an attachment, a photo of me covered in cum.

I can't wait to get an invite to her next party.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments