Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Expectations – Letter 3

"You should never listen to what someone says on the internet. Not unless you want it to come true."

8
7 Comments 7
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I once more stood at the table. Blindfold raised, letter to the right of me, bell to the left.

I glanced at the window and saw that the sun had moved around a little. Rays of light were streaming across the floor towards me; nearly reaching my feet. I don’t know how long I had been in the shack. But I knew one thing. I had learned an awful lot about myself, in what seemed to be such a short space of time.

As I looked on letter number three, I reflected on my previous conversations with ‘M’. I was desperately trying to interpret in what direction the contents of letter number three would lead me. I decided that I could come up with all manner of scenarios but let’s face it – I never saw the last two coming at all. Certainly not the last one; the memory of her lips on mine still resounded in my head.

His mind was more than devious, but I already knew that. I just didn’t know how twisted it was. Though I have to admit the twists were exquisite in their thought and they were executed to perfection.

In my mind I now labelled myself as bi-sexual and heavily into spanking. I knew I was somewhat of a slut but what a revelation the other two had turned out to be.

I smiled at the letters. What would happen if I opened number five now? A wicked smile crossed my face but my eyes were ultimately drawn back to number three.

What was inside it? Would I like it? What a question that was; of course I would fucking like it. How depraved was it? That was the question that needed answering.

I felt my dress skim past my backside and brush against the sore skin. I decided to slip it off and discard it over the rusting bedpost. I slipped my sandals off and pushed them under the table; out of the way for now.

I stood there naked and pawing at letter number three. Part of me couldn’t wait and part of me was pondering and trying to second guess the contents. It couldn’t be that bad, could it?

I found myself nodding at the letter. It certainly could be that bad, couldn’t it!

I opened the letter and read it. The words were so simple. Two of them. Just two of them.

I knew I had to replace the blindfold as that was a given from letter one, I rang the bell before taking a few steps back from the table and carrying out the instructions.

I knelt down.

I could hear footsteps approach me. I was getting used to sourcing sounds with my lack of vision. They approached from the door to my right. I felt a breeze swish over my body as someone walked behind me. My hands were gathered together and I felt handcuffs slide over my wrists. No, not handcuffs, there was a bar between them, I had movement across my back but I couldn’t bring my hands over my head in a hurry.

I waited. Like a blind man, I waited for anything and everything.

A finger touched my lips. It was a brief and slight touch. Then it was gone. I felt a fingertip scrape up my spine; sending shivers through my whole body. Was it her again? I couldn’t tell. Though, secretly, I wanted it to be.

I felt a fingertip slide across my lips.

I sat in the lotus position, I was used to it; knees outwards, feet tucked in under my bum which rested on the ground. Spine vertical and my breathing as relaxed as I could make it.

My mind was swirling with possibilities. Come on, I kept thinking, do something whoever you are.

I felt my head being tilted backwards as a hand pulled at the knot of my blindfold. My mouth opened instinctively and my tongue extended momentarily from between my lips.

It was a little frustrating. I wanted to bring my hands onto my pussy and stroke it while I waited for some action but I was unable to do so. I could feel my pussy react to the slight movements and delicate touches; as if it knew what was going to happen.

Everything became clearer when I felt a something slip past my lips. My tongue extended and I felt a roughness, hair, something heavy rested on my lips. My mouth engulfed it and I found myself sucking in a ball. A human ball. I pushed it back out and let my tongue extend in its direction; flicking at it and pushing my head forwards to gain more contact with it. It would have been easier had I been able to grasp its owner’s buttocks and pull them towards me, but in that respect I was helpless.

The ball once more fell onto my lips and I sucked it into my mouth as best I could. It was removed only to be replaced with the other one. This action was repeated until its owner either got bored or had something more important in mind.

I was sure I knew what that was. Or was I?

I was reassured by the softness of the touch. The hard and yet spongy bullet like button at the head of a cock. I felt it press against my lips and seek a path on its inward journey. I was more than happy to open my mouth. Cock sucking, I liked. Cock sucking, I was good at, fucking good at.

I opened my lips and found a warming sheath slide past and into my mouth. Warmth was an understatement, this cock was hot. Its owner must have been pumping blood into it for a while now. Maybe he watched the previous performance. I know I would have if I had known that the woman had been blindfolded.

This had to be him, it had to be.

I sucked his cockhead into my mouth. I rolled my tongue around on it and made sure it never left the confines of my lips. I savoured every nuance, every movement, every change in presentation. Its heat never stopped as I sucked it further and further inside.

Not once did a hand touch me – just his cock; sliding effortlessly into my mouth. I wondered what he would taste like. As soon as I wondered that, pre-cum seeped from his tiny hole and coated my tongue. Fuck it was heavenly. I wanted more. Lots more.

I also wanted to cup his balls while I sucked on his cock but my hands were somewhat tied. I had come to hate his little twists. I was always given something new but something was removed at the same time. The finger in my arse was removed when I started to use it to my advantage and now my hands were removed from doing anything useful. I had to content myself to sucking and licking only.

I wondered what his intentions were and I secretly hoped that he would push me as far as he could. I would teach him a lesson he wouldn’t forget in a hurry.

His cock slid in a little further and my tongue had to content itself with licking the underside of it. I tried my best to pull my head backwards and to thrust it forwards onto his stiffness, but as soon as I did that a hand on the back of my head prevented it from happening.

RoxanneMils
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxanneMils

He always took something away from me.

I had come to the realisation that whatever I wanted, I couldn’t have. I was not in control, he was. He was in total control of me.

At first, that realisation scared me, and then, as I analysed it, everything that had happened up to this very moment was always under his control; or hers, if you want to be pedantic.

I pushed my head forwards in an attempt to take his cock as far into my mouth as I could. I reckoned that if his hand was behind me, it couldn’t be in front as well.

I nearly got him too, but he pulled away a little too quickly; leaving just as much cock in my mouth as he wanted to.

I wanted to taste him. I wanted him to spurt in my mouth and soak my throat with his sperm. I wanted to swallow everything he could give me. Yet all of this was controlled by him and I suddenly realised that his twisted mind probably wouldn’t let me have what I wanted.

His cock touched the back of my throat. I surmised that he expected me to gag, but I didn’t. Like I said, I was an excellent cocksucker and that nine-inch dildo I had practised on during our chats had taught me restraint and relaxation.

I let his cock slide into my throat and I relaxed to let it enter. It was long, and by the time I swallowed on it, the head must have been past my epiglottis. I inhaled a musty smell of sex through his pubic hairs; like he had fucked someone previously. Perhaps he had – perhaps he had fucked her!

The thought that he had fucked her played on my mind for a while but the sensations of his cock down my throat made me forget that dilemma.

I didn’t care, not anymore. I could feel my sex become sodden and I wanted my throat to experience the same wetness. I needed his juices in me.

I kept swallowing as his cock lodged in my throat. I felt his hand come up on the back of my neck and I inwardly gloated when he tried to push his cock further down my throat. I took it all, every fucking inch. That would teach him to underestimate me, I thought.

I felt him push his cock into me and I swallowed. Two hands came up on the back of my head and I knew that I had him. Any minute now, I thought.

I pulled back a little; as much as I could with his hands clasped behind my head. I knew that if I could pull back and slide back onto him it would bring him closer and make him spurt. I managed to make some headway, and I think, secretly, he wanted me to do it. I slipped my head back down and onto his cock only once before he clamped his hands in place.

But I heard it. I heard that guttural groan leak from his mouth as I sucked him down my throat.

His groin was pumping his cock into me and his hand clasped the back of my head. I was doing my best to swallow and breathe at the same time. Saliva was escaping my mouth through the sides which only added to the lubrication.

When his thrusts became more urgent I relaxed my mouth and let him fuck it. It was heaven. He just used me. Fucking my throat with his stiff erection, he thoroughly used me.

I was soaking wet myself. I could feel my pussy react to what I knew was a glorious throat fuck. When other guys had done this to me, and before they started spurting, they would pull me up onto the bed and fuck their cock into my pussy so hard it would make me come too. I knew this was not going to happen with him. Not while there were more letters left.

I was reminiscing so much about my other lovers that I didn’t notice his first jet of cum leave his cock and wash down my throat. The salty sweetness of it took me by surprise and I just about relished in the afterglow of it sliding to my gullet. The next jet I savoured; as much as I could.

Later ejaculations entered my mouth as his cock was being pulled from it and I managed to savour one fabulous stream of cum as it landed on my tongue and inner mouth before he started splashing it over my lips and face.

I felt drips of cum land between my breasts and I relished the thought of mopping those pearls up later. I savoured the taste of his sperm and I did something I knew he would hate me for.

I laughed and giggled as I twirled his sperm between my tongue, teeth and lips.

Once I had stopped laughing, there was only silence. A late afterthought of cum dripped onto my breasts as I felt the breeze of him shaking his cock in my direction.

The next touch was his hands releasing my bonds and I instantly brought my fingers up to my mouth and scooped in the rest of his spunk that rested on my chin.

The bell was rung.

I waited for his footsteps to recede before standing up and removing my blindfold. I nonchalantly lifted his cum from my breasts and sucked it into my mouth. There was no way I was going to leave any of it behind. Not now.

I took time to look around me for any evidence that he was there, but there was nothing. Not even footprints on the dusty floorboards. Nothing, except for a few globules of white liquid that had made it to the floor.

In the back of my mind I knew something was wrong with the whole situation. I struggled to pinpoint what it was. Was his cock thick enough? I think it was. Was it the taste of his spunk? I wouldn’t know the answer to that, not ever having tasted him before.

Then it hit me. He wasn’t long enough. I had taken him right to his pubes and he wasn’t big enough. He was close, but not big enough. I remembered that nine-inch dildo. I took that whole, and it went in further, much further.

I suddenly felt a tightening sickness in the pit of my stomach. It wasn’t him, was it!

I lifted my finger to my mouth and bit on the skin. I almost cried. I wanted it to be him. I wanted to feel him in me not someone else.

“PLEASE….”

I shouted out into the room. I heard nothing in reply when the sound of my own voice refused to echo from the surrounding walls.

I finally stood up and looked at the table and at the bell in particular – maybe enough was enough.

I wondered whether I would ever get to feel him. I brightened slightly at the thought that all men lie about the size of their penis. Perhaps it was him after all, and I had gone and spoilt myself on that nine-incher all this time.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments