Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Footrub Friday 2

"Nylon slave to a sexy girl band on tour"

6
2 Comments 2
9.8k Views 9.8k
9.2k words 9.2k words

Finally it was 4:30, and time to leave work for the week. Not that the day hadn’t been stimulating so far, but I was eager to see what Karen had planned for me this particular evening. The day had started like every Friday for the past five months: Wake up, shave my legs, then kneel on the floor before Karen and paint her toenails a deep red. Next, I made breakfast for her in the nude, while she pressed her long, sexy body against me, reminding me that I was not allowed to touch her with my hands just yet until she said I could. Then she had me slip into a pair of sheer designer pantyhose, kneel before her, and lick her to multiple orgasms. Karen wrapped her long legs around me and ground her sweet, dripping pussy all over my mouth. Then she immediately sent me to work with her juices on my face and my legs, cock, and balls trapped in the silky nylons under my work clothes. All day I would sit and squirm at my desk, every movement stimulating and tormenting me, and Karen’s scent under my nose driving me wild. Not to mention the fact that Karen had told several of my sexy female coworkers about our secret, and they would hang out by my desk, flirting and eyeing me up and down mischievously. Other than the girls who already knew my secret, I never knew who exactly she had told, so I was always flustered when any woman at work would talk to me.

Karen would always have a hot surprise for me and was always trying to outdo herself. Usually she’d bring over a few of my coworkers or her hot friends and have me give them all foot massages, while they teased me into a frenzy, eventually tying me up and taking turns riding my cock and face, after tearing a hole in the pantyhose to release my throbbing cock..

Then there was the time she hired me out to her rich friend Rachel to serve as a French maid for a slumber party with her spoiled friends. I stood there in a sheer black, crotchless body stocking, slutty high heels, a frilly black ballet skirt, and white apron, attending to their every need. All the while, they teased and tormented me all night by parading around me in their skimpy lingerie, and I loved every second of it! A few of the girls took pity on me and had me fuck them while still in my maid outfit, but most of them preferred to have me go down on them and later make love to each other while I watched, bound and helpless. These are all stories for another time, because this is about the day my car got stolen.

I left work and it was nowhere to be found; I was very upset, not just because it was cold out and I needed to get home, but also I didn’t want to have to run all around town in my satiny underthings. My first instinct was to call Karen to ask for help, but it went to her voicemail. I had no idea what to do, and was standing there, frozen.

Suddenly, a black stretch limo pulled around the corner and stopped right in front of me. The door flew open and out popped Karen, dressed in full rocker chick attire. A lacy black crop top over a skimpy black bra, short black leather skirt, torn black stockings and combat boots. Her long brown hair was all teased out and she looked hot as hell in her heavy eye makeup and deep red lipstick.

“Happy Friday, baby”, she said, kissing me and grabbing my ass as I nervously looked around to see if anyone from work saw us. “Don’t worry about your car. I took the spare key and drove it back home just in case we were late, and also to make sure you didn’t try to get away from us. This may be more intense than what you’re used to. Come on in!”

Karen got back in and I followed her perfect ass into the car. The limo smelled like skunk weed and various girly scents- perfumes, shampoos, etc. In other words, it smelled like heaven! As soon as I got in, there was a loud cheer of rowdy girls. It was our friend Simone’s band Down There, the best and hottest punk girl band ever!

I sat in the posh bench seat and Karen straddled me and kissed me passionately, kneeling on the seat and pressing her crotch against my erection. I knew, as always, she was wearing crotchless pantyhose, and could feel her warmth and wetness pressing against my bulging cock. Finally, she pulled her head away and I looked around the car, as it started moving down the street.

“So ladies, this is Chris. I know you’ve heard a lot about him. I guess I’ll move aside a while and let you all introduce yourself.” I looked around and saw four more of the sexiest, most badass women of all time surrounding me on the C-shaped black leather seat, as Karen moved to my side. The band was doing very well, having just scored a record deal and worked up to playing 2,000-seat venues, and with that success, came more money for sexy outfits, weed, limos, tattoos, nice hotels, and musical equipment. These girls were so wild, they were not concerned with much else. All free spirits and great musicians, each girl had her own distinct personality, and no matter who your favorite one was, all four of them were drop-dead gorgeous.

The girl on the other side of me was the singer Nicole, but of course I knew that. No one who ever saw her would ever forget her. She was a 5’8” blonde bombshell who always lit up the room. She was pretty much the leader of the band and always moved and acted like a movie star, even when they were playing tiny gigs in dives. She also had a pretty quirky way about her, and an eccentric fashion sense which endeared people to her even more. Today she was wearing kind of a black ballerina skirt matched with a leather corset, black stockings, and black, pointy high-heeled ankle boots.

“Hello Chris, I’m Nicole. I think I’ve seen you around at our gigs,” she said, offering me her hand like a princess. She then casually pulled a huge joint out from her cleavage, fired it up and passed it to me. I inhaled deeply, while she began unzipping her boots. “So, the girls and I have been on tour for five weeks and the physical demands of performing nightly have taken quite the toll on our tootsies! Your foot reflexology services have been highly recommended by Simone and Karen. Might you be able to help us damsels in distress?”

While Nicole slyly slid her silky toes up under my pant leg, I looked around the car and saw the five women grinning at me like I was their prey. Simone, the bassist, was Karen’s friend, a six-foot brunette with hair down to her breasts and Chrissie Hynde bangs. She was at my house, along with the petite, blonde Rachel, the night that Karen first took advantage of my stocking fetish and decided to enslave me in nylon. I’ll never forget the sight of her lanky, tattooed body riding me while we were both wearing silky crotchless pantyhose, my arms bound behind me, just in awe of her, and looking forward to doing it all again someday.

I looked nervously back at Nicole and immediately agreed. “Excellent. But first, let’s see what’s going on under your work outfit!” I was embarrassed, but wasn’t surprised that Simone had told everyone, since she had told me that she would do just that. Karen unbuttoned my shirt, while the girls grabbed my pants and shoes. Within seconds I was naked except for the nylons, with my cock totally hard and throbbing in its confinement. The girls hooted and hollered as I sat down and Nicole slid her slender legs onto my lap. The sound and feeling of our stockings rubbing together, along with the weed, made me delirious.

Nicole gave me the sweetest smile and passed me the joint. I took another big hit, passed it to Karen, and started to caress Nicole’s smooth, stockinged feet while her friends watched intently. She clasped her hands behind her head and stretched her glorious body out, moaning sexily. While I massaged one cool, slick sole, she teased my thighs with the toes of her other foot, the sensation sending jolts of electricity through me.

“Darling, that was simply exquisite! You certainly know how to make a girl feel special,” Nicole purred, curling her toes on me. “Who’s next?”

Katia, the guitarist raised her hand. “Meeeee!” as Nicole rolled over her playfully, switching seats. Katia was a sexy redhead with a wild mane of hair and piercing green cat-eyes. She was about 5’6”and had a real tight body. Katia looked stunning in a short, tight, green dress, sheer stockings and spiky black pumps. She slipped off her shoes and slid her smooth calves up my thighs, grinning at me. “Look, Chris, our nylons match. Isn’t that cute?”

I nervously smiled and started massaging her dainty feet, savoring their delicious scent. Meanwhile the other girls relaxed and started chatting amongst themselves, eventually stroking each others’ legs and bodies while I watched, hypnotized. Katia gazed at me with those bewitching eyes, urging me on and telling me how hot I was getting her. My cock was throbbing, still trapped in nylon and begging for release. After a few more minutes she purred, “Mmmmm thank you, baby. Now give us a little kiss,” while placing her soles on my face. I gave each foot a quick kiss and savored her aroma, feeling very humiliated, but far too aroused to care.

“My turn,” chimed in Simone. “It’s been far too long, hasn’t it?” she winked. The mere sight of her and Katia switching places was incredibly sexy, their perfect legs and long, toned arms flailing in exaggerated movements. Simone may have been my favorite band member, just because of her height and classic raven-haired bad-girl look. She was wearing a short red kilt, black sleeveless shirt, black stockings with exposed garters, and sexy high-heeled boots. I remembered how wild she was in bed, and was curious how much of our previous encounter she shared with her gorgeous bandmates. I imagined that since they were always together and had a lot of downtime during gigs, she probably described every juicy detail to them!

As I dutifully caressed Simone’s long, slim feet, the other girls continued to tease me. Nicole started playing footsie with me and stroking the backs of my calves and knees with her satiny toes. “Remember that night, Chris? I’m constantly getting wet just thinking about what we did to you. I told you we’d all have you someday,” Simone purred, sliding her hands up her stockings and stroking her shaved pussy. Of course she had left off her panties, as I imagined the other girls had too. She moaned and started coming, while squeezing her breasts, insisting I continue her massage while the girls stared at us, mesmerized. “Okay, Ashley, you’re up!”

Ashley, the drummer, was a cute English girl and was the comedian of the band. She was the only one not wearing a dress or skirt, but she was incredibly sexy in shiny black spandex leggings with sheer nylons underneath, strappy high heeled sandals, and a tight, sleeveless t-shirt which accentuated her sexy arms, all toned and femininely muscular from drumming. Her long hair was dyed bright aqua this week, and she wore it to the side. She slithered over to me and her tight ass looked so amazing in the spandex, it may have been the single sexiest thing in the car, and that’s saying a lot! It was impossible for anybody not to stare and dream of grabbing it, whether you were a man or woman.

“Nice to meet you, love,” she grinned, sliding her spandex legs onto my lap and pressing against my bulging cock. “We knew you had a thing for girls in nylon, but we weren’t sure if you felt the same way about spandex.” Noticing my erection, she giggled, “Looks like he does!”

The girls laughed as Ashley got herself comfy next to me, and I took the liberty of stroking her calves and the backs of her knees in the spandex, as I gradually worked my way down to her feet. ­I looked over at Karen, who was now sandwiched between Nicole and Katia, each of them draping a leg over one of her thighs, entwining their silky legs together as they slowly took turns kissing one another dreamily. When I was done Ashley’s massage, she cooed, “Thank you baby, I’m so turned on now-you really are great at this!” sliding her luxuriously slick legs off me.

That left only my Karen, probably the greatest girlfriend in the world, who had already removed her combat boots as she moved over to me. Although she was not really a punk chick, she was able to pull off that role effortlessly, just as she was able to blend in with Rachel’s demanding, bratty girlfriends when I served them at that slumber party.

Karen sat on my lap and kissed me deeply again. “Good job, sweetie. I knew you’d like these girls. Actually, they’ve already massaged my feet, among other things, so it’s time to move on. Lie down on your side on the floor in front of us. It’s time for all of us to give you a foot massage”

Not knowing exactly what she was talking about, I obeyed anyway, and lay down on the plush carpet. Karen pulled a pair of black satin panties out of her backpack and leaned over me. She pulled my arm behind my back, stuck one hand through one leg, twisted them around a few times, then put my other hand through the other hole, tying my hands behind me. She then rolled me on my back, and I was totally at their mercy. She looked over at Ashley and asked, “Would you do the honors?”

Ashley smiled and purred, “Absolutely!” as she ripped a hole in the crotch of my nylons, finally releasing my throbbing cock and balls. Immediately, the five girls all slowly caressed my entire body with their silken feet. It was a teasing sensation unlike anything I could ever imagine. Karen and Nicole were lightly sliding their nylon feet slowly up and down my slick legs, occasionally lightly swiping my balls as I moaned helplessly and strained against my bonds, while Katia gently trapped my cock and balls between her silky feet, grinning while I gasped.

Higher up, Simone slid her sexy soles all over my naked chest while Ashley wiggled her tiny toes on my face. I inhaled her irresistible scent and sucked her delicious toes greedily. Soon my cock was throbbing and I was begging to come. I was floating in a sea of nylon, my senses awash with all the sounds and scents surrounding me, the constant nylon teasing from five girls at once driving me out of my mind more than I had ever experienced before. I Iooked up at their faces, pleading for mercy, and felt my orgasm building between Katia’s feet. Suddenly she yelled out, “Stop!”

Immediately all five girls lifted their feet off of me and left me writhing on the floor, fucking the air and feeling ridiculous. I moaned, “Please…please… I need it... ohhhh please...”

Katia winked at me slyly and shouted “Go!” as one by one, fifty satiny toes and ten soles returned to my body, tormenting me, arousing me beyond belief. They kept teasing me with their stocking feet over and over again, in endless combinations, nylon everywhere, surrounding my legs, cock, chest and face. Karen and Nicole even slid a foot underneath me, so that I could caress their silky toes and arches with my bound hands, while the other girls continued tormenting me, never letting me come, but always taking me up to the edge of orgasm. Finally, the car ground to a halt as the girls abandoned me and started putting their sexy shoes back on. We were at their concert!

Simone released my hands and gave me a bag of clothes, saying, “Okay, get dressed now. We can’t have you going in there with your dorky work clothes, so we got you an outfit together.” I started getting dressed quickly, not having any other option. I slid a pair of silky black panties up to my waist, once again trapping my cock and balls in nylon, but keeping me instantly accessible to any of the horny women. Then I put on black leather pants, a sleeveless black band shirt, motorcycle boots, and to complete the look, a black leather dog collar, which fit in with the look of their crowd, but also sent a clear message to everyone about my role in their organization.

I carried in their guitars and some bags while they went in to check out the hall and do their soundcheck. Eventually we all ended up in the decent-sized dressing room. As soon as I shut the door, without a word they surrounded me and stripped me again, leaving me in nothing but nylons and slave collar.

Nicole removed a pair of black handcuffs from a hook on her studded belt and clasped them behind me. She then sat me down in a chair and joined the other girls around the mirror to get ready for the gig.

Out of all the sexy sights I’ve seen, there is nothing much hotter than seeing a group of beautiful women getting ready for a special night, and it was even more sexy being bound and forced to watch them but not touch. They teased their hair out and retouched their red lipstick and makeup, and watching their bodies pressing together from every angle though multiple mirrors only magnified the erotic sight before me. Simone and Nicole even unnecessarily tried on a couple of different outfits on in front of me, asking me teasingly how they looked.

Since it was too crowded for them to all use the mirror, Katia and Karen sauntered back to me in the chair. Katia slowly straddled my legs, and the feeling of her silky legs against mine made me woozy. She kissed me deeply and sensuously pressed her body against mine. She whispered in my ear, “Your next job is to get me nice and dripping wet. I play better that way.”

She started pressing her slick pussy against my cock and licking my ear as I moaned, trying in vain to enter her. Meanwhile, Karen stood behind me, pressing her breasts against my shoulders as she moved her face close to Katia’s. They started kissing passionately and groaning, as Katia continued teasing my desperate cock. I looked over her shoulder and saw the other girls intently watching us through the mirror, as well as the sexy sight of me, trapped and sandwiched between the two beauties.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and we all froze. “Who is it?” asked Nicole.

“It’s Katrine and Antonella. Your manager gave us passes and said we could say hi, if that’s alright?”

“Who?” Nicole asked herself. “Oh it’s those Europe girls. Hold on sweeties, we’re just getting decent here,” as she pulled off her necklace holding the key to the handcuffs and unlocked me. Katia gave me a deep kiss and slowly dismounted me, and I quickly got dressed again, still completely frazzled.

Nicole opened the door, and two more impossibly beautiful women entered the room. They all hugged and got settled in. Antonella fired up a joint as they all relaxed, chatting about the tour and various other topics.

Katrine and Antonella were old friends who lived in different countries but would take a different vacation together every year, and this time they were visiting America to check out their favorite band, making arrangements to meet them at the gig. Antonella was a classic Italian beauty, with long, curly, black hair, big, dark half-lidded eyes, thick eyebrows and a tight, petite body which was just one gorgeous curve after another. She wore a tight, short black dress, blood-red lipstick, black stockings, and black high-heeled boots.

Katrine, on the other hand, was a very tall girl from Denmark with long blond hair, full breasts, and a very natural beauty to her. She seemed a little shy compared to Antonella, but was still very funny and intriguing. Her statuesque body looked amazing in a short, zebra-print dress, sheer nylons and shiny black high heels.

The girls were very chatty and animated, soon acting like old friends, and since they had so much to talk about, I just sat back and took it all in. Eventually Simone butted in, “Oh girls, by the way, this is Chris here-he’s working for us tonight handling equipment tech and some transportation. Oh, and he’s also our total sex slave.”

The girls all burst out laughing, and Katrine giggled, “Oh Simone, you are too funny!”

“No, actually I’m serious. He does anything we say.” Katrine looked intrigued while Antonella looked me over, grinning. “Be a good boy and kiss our new friends’ shoes for us,” Simone purred.

The room grew quiet as I slowly sank to my knees and kissed the girls’ feet. I really couldn’t think of any reason to resist. Again they all burst out in wild laughter.

Just then, Nicole’s phone rang. “Hello? What? Oh shit, I totally forgot! We’ll be right over there. Okay bye!”

“Fuck. Girls-we gotta do an interview right now upstairs, but we’ll be back soon,” said Nicole, as she handed the handcuffs and key necklace to Antonella. Can you keep an eye on him for us and make sure he stays out of trouble? You can do anything you want with him, and he’ll do anything you tell him to. He’s our gift to you, since we believe in showing appreciation to our fans!”

Antonella squealed, “Ooooooh, that sounds delicious. We would have been happy with just some autographs or selfies, but you guys really do go the extra mile!”

The girls all giggled and shuffled out of the room. With the ominous sound of all their heels clicking on the floor, Karen patted me on the head and winked at me on the way out.

When the door shut, the room was silent as the two girls looked me over; Antonella confidently, Katrine curiously. Antonella said in her intoxicating accent, “This is awesome! It has been way too long since I tied up a boy. How about you?”

“Me?” asked Katrine. “Actually, I have never done that.”

“What? Girl, you have been missing out! Surely you’ve been tied up, haven’t you?”

“No, I guess I never thought about it much. It all seemed a little bit silly to me.”

“Well, yes, I guess technically it is kind of silly, but when it’s happening, it’s so fucking hot you don’t even think about it! You’ll see.”

Antonella ordered me to stand up, remove my shirt and lie down on the couch. She then slowly cuffed my hands to the arm of the couch slowly, pressing her gorgeous breasts and tight stomach against me, driving me wild again. She pulled up a chair next to me, and casually started stroking my chest and nipples as she spoke:

“Yes, it was Marcello who got me into all that back then. Remember when Anya had that big party? I took a really long time getting ready and he acted all pissed off at me, yanked off my panties, and spanked me really hard fifteen times over his knee.”

“When he was done, he took off my dress and tied me to my bed, my arms and legs spread wide. My ass was on fire and my pussy was aching for him. He then told me since I had made him wait, that he was going to make me wait too. He starred licking me, but not really. He just very slowly and softly ran his tongue all over my thighs and around my pussy lips, but never putting it in deep. I tried to grab him by his hair to pull his head towards me but I forgot my hands were tied.”

“After a few minutes, I was going crazy and begging him for more of his tongue, but he took his sweet time, moving slowly up me, sucking my tits and kissing my neck. Then he put just the tip of his cock in me for what seemed like hours, as I writhed with need and begged him to fuck me hard and fill me with his come. Finally, he did just that, and I had never been so grateful for anything in my life!”

“As soon as he came, he ordered me to put on my skimpy sundress and heels and get on his bike. As a further punishment, I had to give him my panties and bra. I couldn’t even wash up; he told me he wanted me to feel his come dripping down my thighs the whole night! Hmmm, hey, it looks like Chris is enjoying this story!” she giggled.

I moaned as she slowly ran her soft hand over the throbbing bulge in my pants. There was a brief silence as we all stared at each other. Antonella was definitely getting wet thinking about that night, while Katrine and I were imagining her naked and tied down tightly, thrusting her hips desperately into the air, her head thrashing from side to side, her breasts bouncing as she begged her boyfriend to fill her completely with his cock!

“I’ll never forget that bike ride. The engine was roaring and vibrating hard on my pussy and I was holding on tight to his leather jacket and pressing my clit against him. Plus with the breeze, I could feel my skirt flapping around and I’m sure a lot of people on the road saw my red ass, and I just didn’t care! It was like a constant orgasm for twenty minutes. Then we staggered into the party and it was packed. Marcello was hanging out with his friends in one room, and I stood in the kitchen talking to some people, and I felt so naked and exposed in front of our friends, and there were all these hot guys and sexy girls pressed up against me.”

“Every now and again he would look over at me and smile, looking down at my legs, while I tried in vain to follow the conversation.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

He had to squeeze by me to use the bathroom and when he put his hands on my hips and breathed down my neck going by, I thought I would melt. Coming back out, he pressed his hard cock against the crack of my ass for a few seconds and that was it-I couldn’t take it anymore. I just dragged him into Anya’s room, pushed him down on the bed, and fucked him hard on top of all the coats!”

“Oooooh, you little slut!” laughed Katrine.

“I know, I know, it was so dirty, but I just couldn’t help myself-he turned me into an animal and I lost control. I swear, everything changed for me that night.” She looked at me and smiled, starting to unzip my boots. They still didn’t know my secret.

“Which brings us back to Chris over here! He is now in the exact state I was in, and it looks like he has been for a while! Anyway, we played around a little, and I learned I really loved being the one in control, and that tied-up boys would do anything you say, if you promised to fuck them eventually. Whoa–oh my God, are you wearing nylons?! Look at this, Katrine!” She pulled off my other boot and started tickling my silky left foot, while Katrine tickled my right, giggling.

“Yeah, my girlfriend makes me wear pantyhose under my clothes to work on Fridays.”

“Oh really? She ‘makes’ you do that?” Antonella laughed. “Well, she wouldn’t still be your girlfriend if you didn’t totally love it!”

Meanwhile, Katrine unsnapped my pants and slid my pants off. She inspected my cock sticking out of the nylon, but still trapped in the tight, silky panties and giggled, “Look at this! Pure genius!” She then started stroking my silk-covered legs and balls, looking strangely turned on, but a little curious about it all. “But really Chris, why the nylons? It’s obvious you like girls.”

“Well, I’ve had a fetish for girls in stockings all my life, and it turns her on to tease me about it. A few times she wore stockings to bed and I may have really dwelled on how much they drove me wild. A few weeks later, she came over with two of her friends in really sexy dresses and nylons. She volunteered me to give them all foot massages, and when they saw how turned on I was, they said I should experience how good they feel to wear.”

“They dressed me in Karen’s pantyhose and nothing else, then they tied me to a chair and took turns giving me lap dances while making out and playing with each other in front of me. They were all wearing crotchless pantyhose, so eventually we all ended up fucking while wearing nylon, and it was amazing! Since then, she’s always been lending me out to girls, and we love it!”

Antonella stood up and joined in, running her fingers lightly up my inner thighs and said, “Excellent work, Katrine! You have gotten him to admit his weak spot to you in about two minutes. This is the number-one way to enslave any boy you want!”

“Just for fun, if you’re in a room full of guys, slip off one of your shoes or dangle it off your foot. Then look to see if any boys are looking at you. You will always find one, and they’re so much fun to tease! Go right over to him and maybe just casually touch him with your foot while talking to him, and he will be yours forever!“

Antonella leaned over and put her face near mine, while Katrine stared, mesmerized, her chest heaving. I could feel Antonella’s body heat even though we weren’t touching, and her perfume was driving me wild.

“First off, kiss him very slowly, and tell him with your kiss that he belongs to you, that there is nothing more he needs than your touch, and it is his job to serve you and anyone you tell him to. And then just rub yourself against his leg like this. He’s even more fun because his legs are so silky!” She kissed me deeply, the sexy material of her dress rustling against my nakedness and nylon. I felt her wetness pressing against my thigh, and immediately I was hers, squirming and moaning helplessly as she grabbed my ass, digging her nails in, and licking my ear. I was getting ready to come when she stood up and exclaimed, “Your turn, Katrine! But there is one more important part of your training”

“What’s that?”

“To be any good at this, you really have to experience how the boy feels, so we have a homework project tonight.” She pressed up against Katrine from behind, and clasped her wrists together behind her with one hand, while cupping her pert breasts in the other.

“Later on, when we get back to the hotel, you’re my little slut until I say we’re done. I am going to make you beg for me tonight. You’ve been missing out on this too long.”

Antonella pinched Katrine’s nipples and nibbled the back of her neck, making her gasp and pull her head back. Our eyes locked, and I could tell she was feeling what I felt, and that she was hooked for life. I watched, frozen, as Antonella stood on tippy-toe and put her face up to Katrine’s. It was so wildly erotic to see the petite brunette dominating a six foot blonde. Antonella asked sternly, “Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

She suddenly slapped Katrine’s ass loudly, sending a jolt through her body.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Mistress” Katrine said, breathlessly.

“Good. And what are you again?”

“Your little slut.”

“Excellent. Now, go enjoy your first boy toy,” she purred, releasing Katrine’s hands and slowly pulling away from her.

Katrine leaned down and tongue-kissed me deeply and slowly for a few seconds while rubbing her hands all over my body. She moaned and stopped for a second, surprised at the sheer intensity of her arousal, then she stayed still and watched me. I lifted my head and strained to kiss her, while she smiled, savoring my hunger. She then went in for a slow, deep kiss, her hair falling all around me, and ran her hands over my outstretched arms, enjoying my captivity.

Antonella, who had been watching us, spoke. “Very nice. Now move over. I want to show you how to let him eat you. She spread her legs wide and somehow straddled me on the couch, sitting on my chest. She reached one hand behind her, and ran it up and down my silken legs, as she grinned at me, squirming and moaning from her touch. She ran her other hand over her breasts and down to her legs.

“Do you want to taste me, baby?” she whispered teasingly, slipping her hand under her dress.

“Yes…please…… I need you….”

Antonella started stroking her thighs and pussy while staring straight at me, bragging how she could touch herself and I couldn’t. She stroked herself a little, moaning sexily, and placed a couple of fingers under my nose. I hungrily took both of them into my mouth, sucking all of her juices from her as she smiled at me, and then Katrine.

Antonella then moved up on the couch and knelt over my face. “Then, you get close to him, but don’t let him lick you. Let him breathe in your scent, and in a few seconds he’ll go crazy with lust.”

I craned my neck to try to get my tongue near her, but she was out of reach. I breathed in deeply, savoring her, then started frantically kissing her thighs and licking up whatever juices I could get to. This went on another minute or two before she finally allowed me to thrust my tongue up her as I felt her grinding herself on my nose and chin.

Meanwhile, Katrine had disappeared, and I felt her very slowly sliding the panties down my silky thighs. I moaned as she slowly took my member into her mouth while my ankles were now bound together by the panties. Antonella was bucking against me wildly, moaning and panting as she rubbed her clit against my lip. My head was covered by her skirt, enclosing me in a hot, dark world consisting only of her delicious pussy and sexy thighs. As Antonella slowly caught her breath, Katrine teasingly licked the pre-cum off my cock and started slowly sucking me, not fast enough to finish me off, but just enough to make me think I might. She definitely already knew how to drive a man wild this way.

Antonella raised herself slowly off me and stood up to observe Katrina and offered her encouragement. “Yes, that is good. Suck him nice and slow until he pleads with you to come. And if you find yourself getting too horny, just go for a ride on his face-he’s great at eating pussy!”

Just then, I heard the sounds of guitars being plugged in and the crowd screaming. “Holy shit, Katrine! They’re going on early! Let’s let him go and go watch the show from back stage!”

Katrine looked up at me and pouted with her full red lips, “Awwwwwww so sorry, baby, but I’ll make it up to you somehow. Come stay with us. We don’t know anyone else here, but already we know you very well!” The two girls laughed as Antonella uncuffed me, resting her breasts on my face. I got dressed quickly and we ran out to the show.

We moved around to the side of the stage and found a spot that where we could see the band, but no one was else was in sight. The show was sold out and the crowd was going wild for them. Soon Karen found us and joined us, along with about six other girls she must have met at the show. I saw Antonella whispering something to Karen, and she smiled and nodded her head. Antonella then pressed herself up against me and quickly cuffed my hands behind me!

I was now in a mob of sexy women, circled by Karen, Katrine, and Antonella. Because of the color of the handcuffs, dim lighting, and their positioning, no one could really tell what was happening. As the set went on, the girls started grinding themselves against me and groping me, grabbing my ass and stroking my cock, all in front of 2000 people, but just at an angle where nobody could see anything but our heads.

I watched the band play, staring at their cute asses this time as they occasionally looked over and smiled at me, while I was helpless to do anything about my situation. They were prowling the stage like wild, possessed women, playing tighter than I’ve ever seen them, and I wondered if having me as their sexual plaything helped inspire their performance.

As Katrine rubbed her ass against my throbbing cock, Antonella stuck my cuffed hands under her skirt and started kissing my neck. She whispered, “Finger me now and make me come.” She showed me the key that was hanging from her neck and continued, “If you’re not good, I’m going to throw your key out into the crowd.”

I gulped and looked back at Karen, who nodded her approval. I then crouched down a little so I could reach Antonella, and ran my fingers over her silky stocking tops to her exposed thighs, which were all slick with her wetness. While Antonella put her arms around me and held me close, I probed my fingers deep into her tight pussy. She rubbed her clit against me and started kissing and biting my shoulders as she clenched herself around my fingers. Her body shuddered as she came, breathing hard against my back, pressing her limp body against me.

A couple of songs later, Katrine started looking around the backstage area and whispered something to Antonella and Karen. The three girls giggled and surrounded me again. Then Katrine grabbed the hook of my collar and led the three of us away to a small open spot next to the stage that had speaker cabinets and instrument cases blocking us from everybody’s view. Katrine pressed herself tightly against me and kissed me hard, while Karen undid my pants and slid them and my panties down to my ankles. She then lifted up her dress and whispered, “Fuck me, right here. I need to feel a cock in me too much to wait any more.”

Because of her heels, she was a little hard to reach, but soon Katrine lowered her slick pussy onto my rigid cock, staring into my eyes and smirking wickedly. She squeezed my nylon-covered ass tightly and ground herself against me, while Karen ran her soft hands all over my legs and licked my ear. I tried to hold back my orgasm a little longer so I could savor every moment, but when Antonella’s hands appeared from behind Katrine and started squeezing her large breasts, I knew I couldn’t control myself much longer.

With the guitars blasting and lights glaring around us, Katrine ground herself into me, while Karen pressed her body tightly against me from behind, grabbing Katrine’s ass and pulling me deeper inside her. I screamed in ecstasy and finally exploded into Katrine, pumping my come into her until I thought it would never stop. She was bucking wildly and clenching her tight pussy against me, milking every drop from me. Katrine kept me inside her and kissed me deeply, as the other girls made me spurt time and time again by running their soft hands all over my body.

Eventually, we caught our breath and the girls got me dressed and led me back to the other side of the stage, still surrounding me. A few songs later the girls finished their set to thunderous applause and cheers. Ashley and Katia were the first to leave the stage, and Katrine and Antonella hugged and congratulated them on the wildly successful gig. Ashley exclaimed, “Thanks a lot, loves! Keys, please!” as Antonella took the key necklace off and handed it over. The two girls each hugged me and kissed me deeply, thanking me for such a good time, and promised to catch up with me again sometime.

Katia and Ashley pulled me into the dressing room, my hands still cuffed behind me, and shut the door. Katia uncuffed my hands and removed my shirt, pants, panties and boots, and had me sit down again in the chair she had teased me in before. Ashley stood in front of me, dripping with sweat, and slowly removed her soaked tank top and bra, leaving her in only the sleek leggings, nylons and stiletto heels. Her nipples were hard and the entire top half of her body was covered with a sexy sheen of sweat.

Ashley looked disheveled and physically drained from playing, but she also looked completely aroused from the show and the all the teasing they had put me through. She grinned and slowly straddled me, as I gasped at the sensuous feeling of her spandex ass and legs gliding against my nylons. I hugged her tight and pulled her close to me, but she grabbed my hands and put them on her thighs, whispering, “Leave your hands just on my leggings for now. You can touch me however you like, but you’re not to move your hands from this area. I think you’ll find that Nicole and Simone like to get a shower before they fuck, but we like to get it when we’re all sweaty and fired up from the gig. Now go lick all the sweat off my tits.”

I was in heaven. I leaned my head forward and started sucking her firm, small breasts, savoring their salty taste and making her squeal. Meanwhile, I was slowly running my hands up and down her sleek thighs and squeezing her ass while her breathing got more tense. I couldn’t get enough of her; I was licking her sides and kissing her armpits, while running my fingers up her inner thighs and stroking her pussy through the spandex.

Ashley put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me against the chair and lifted her hips up, assuming control of me. With my hands still gripping her thighs tightly, she slowly pressed herself against my throbbing erection, licking and moaning in my ear while I squirmed. She trapped my exposed cock between her spandexed, inner thighs and her warm, trapped pussy, sliding up and down on it, slowly and deliberately.

“Oh baby, please fuck me right now. Come on, I need to feel your cock inside me. What’s the matter, can’t you break through my pants? Don’t you like me?” Ashley teased, tickling the backs of my nylon-covered knees.

“Oh please Ashley. I need you. Let me take them off you...please…” I could barely speak.

“Okay, but then the cuffs go back on. Go ‘head then, do your business.”

Ashley stood up as I peeled her leggings off reverently, mesmerized, while seeing her stockinged legs for the first time. She looked magnificent, and I marveled at the dripping pussy in my face as she unstrapped her spiky heels. She pulled me to my feet, cuffs dangling from her fingers, and walked over to the dining room table, pushing the deli tray aside.

“Up on the table, love. Lay on your side then,” I obeyed as she snapped my hands behind me, tickling my hips with her sexy aqua hair. She then rolled me onto my back, pinned in place, my cock pointing straight up.

While Ashley carefully climbed onto the table I was lying on, I turned my head to the side to see Katia, who I had almost forgotten about! She was naked except for her sheer, flesh colored thigh-highs and heels, her body spread wide on the couch I had been previously cuffed to. Her flaming red mane looked enormous and her red lips were moist and parted with sheer pleasure. Her big green eyes were glazed over with lust as she caressed and squeezed her breasts with one hand, while running her other hand all up and down her silky legs, taking more detours to her pussy as time went on.

I looked up and saw Ashley slithering over to me in just her crotchless nylons as she slowly straddled my legs. She began teasingly riding me very gently, making me arch my back to enter her just a little bit, straining with every muscle to reach her. Soon I was completely inside her as she began fucking me with a slow, steady rhythm. She moaned as my cock grew harder with every teasing stroke.

I looked over to my side and there was Katia fingering herself intensely as she groaned, grabbing her own breasts roughly. Her body shuddered as she came loudly, never taking her eyes off of me as I strained to thrust myself into Ashley with my hands pinned behind me. She gave me a long passionate stare as she finally rose from the couch and moved over behind me on the table.

Ashley gazed down at me with her dark eyes as she continued riding me with abandon. The fact that she still had strength for sex immediately after pounding the drums for an hour was a testament to her incredible stamina. She stood up straight, leaning back to stroke my sensitive thighs, and to rub her clit against me.

I felt the table wobble a little, and was immediately covered with Katia’s dripping pussy on my face. I was held in place by her stockinged thighs as I licked away. Every inch of her that I could reach with my mouth was utterly soaked with her juices and sweat, and I dove in, licking and kissing her everywhere, savoring every drop.

Meanwhile, this latest development had sent Ashley over the edge, and her pussy gripped me as she began to come. With my face buried in Katia’s wetness, I could hear Ashley’s muffled moans as her body shook with pleasure. I was not recovered enough from my previous encounter with Katrine to come again, but I was more than satisfied. As my cock began to soften and slip out of Ashley, Katia ground herself against my face while I jammed my tongue up into her, sending her tight body into another intense orgasm.

The two girls dismounted me, but left me writhing and panting with my hands cuffed behind me as they stood in front of me. They soon started teasing me, kissing, licking, and caressing my entire body until I was hard again. Then Katia mounted my cock, looking more sultry than ever, while Ashley lowered her sweaty, soaked pussy onto my waiting mouth.

After riding my face and cock to several more orgasms, the girls thanked me as we all got ourselves composed and dressed. When we left the venue, the equipment was packed up and the limo was waiting to take us to the hotel. The ride there was relatively calm and quiet, with Karen and Nicole resting their heads on my chest as we all passed a couple more spliffs around.

Once we got checked in, Karen and Simone handed me their bags and led me to a room on the top floor. Inside, we saw Nicole all showered up and wearing a see-through white filmy gown, sipping a glass of red wine, surrounded by candles, a picture window with an amazing view of the city, and a giant bed. Nicole spoke, “Ahhh welcome ladies! Not a bad place, huh? Oh well, clean off the boy and bring him to me soon as you can.”

Without a word, Simone and Karen led me into the plush bathroom, stripping themselves and me immediately, leaving me naked except for my slave collar. Karen turned on the shower and had us join her in the huge shower stall. Simone gave me a washcloth and some soap, and ordered me to bathe her and Karen. While the two women washed their hair, I lathered up the washcloth and meticulously covered their breasts, backs, legs, asses and feet with a rich foam.

Simone then pulled me between them and pressed their slick, soapy bodies against me, covering me with soap suds. After rinsing themselves off they efficiently washed my whole entire body off. It felt so good and sensual, I could have stayed there all night, but I knew we had other matters to attend to.

When we dried off and emerged from the bathroom, Nicole was on the bed, still lounging in her gown, now playing around with an acoustic guitar, waiting patiently for us. Putting the guitar down, she stood up and dropped her gown to the floor as I stood in awe of her perfect body.

“My oh my, the three of you sure do clean up nice, I must say! Come lie down here Chris, and hold him down, ladies. It’s time for me to finally enjoy our slave.”

As I lay down in the center of the giant bed, Simone quickly pinned my hands down while Karen sat on my feet. Smiling, looking down at me, Nicole ran a long fingernail down my chest all the way down to my stiff cock and remarked, “Still hard after all the trouble you got into today? That’s a good sign.”

While Nicole teased me, Simone and Karen pressed my hands and feet down harder. I struggled against them, not because I wanted to get away at all, but just because I knew it turned the girls on to feel me pushing back against them. Although I had been tied up and cuffed in many different scenarios, there was something primal and purely erotic about having two strong women hold me down. I stared at Simone’s beautiful breasts swaying with every breath, while Karen subtly stroked the soles of my feet while rubbing herself against my shin.

Nicole climbed aboard the bed, straddling my chest, and purred, “You’ve been so good to us; now I want you to see how wet you’ve gotten me.” Without another word, she set her dripping pussy onto my face while I hungrily licked her to several orgasms. As her breathing calmed down, she slithered down my body and kissed me deeply while pressing her wetness against me.

Nicole pulled her head back and gave me a big smile. She looked very different without her makeup and outrageous attire, but was still naturally beautiful. She even spoke in a normal voice to me instead of her usual character. “I’ve been waiting for this all day. It’s been making me so hot watching my friends tease you all night, and now you’re all mine.”

She slowly lowered herself onto my cock as I gasped and tried to thrust deeper into her, but Karen and Simone had me pinned down too securely. She began fucking me slowly, completely in charge of the situation, while she continued her speech. “ I was watching you all night when we were playing. I saw those girls groping you and even saw Katrine fucking you when you thought no one could see you, and wished I was out there with her. Every time a boy in the crowd drooled over me, I thought about how good your cock would feel inside me right then, but I wanted to make us both wait so it would be extra special.”

Simone and Karen kept holding me down, getting more aroused, as Nicole accelerated the pace. Up until now, everything that had happened to me was based around my various fetishes and the intensely sexual facades the girls had given themselves. But this moment was about lust and sex in its purest form. Nicole started bucking wildly, getting ready to come again as her pussy clenched around me and she called out, “Oh baby, give it to me now. Please…fill me up with your come!”

As I strained to finally come one more time, she collapsed on me, moaning loudly and kissing me hard. I pressed myself tight against her and pumped another load of come deep into her as I almost passed out from the sheer intensity of it all. Nicole collapsed on top of me, her tight pussy squeezing every drop left out of me. Finally, Simone and Karen moved off of me and we all curled up together in an exhausted heap. “Thank you so much Chris…I know after you rest up a bit, you’ll take care of your girlfriend and Simone.” Turning to Karen, she asked, “Did you tell him yet?”

Karen lifted her head from my chest and along with Simone, started running their hands up my thighs. “Listen, baby, please promise you won’t get mad. I called in and talked to your boss, and I arranged for you to be on vacation all next week. You’re staying on the tour with us all the next week. You don’t mind, do you?”

Pulling her and Simone close to me with Nicole pressing against Simone’s back, I whispered, “No, not at all.”

 

Published 
Written by noname333
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments