Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Pregnant Neighbor, Chapter 1

"His new neighbor was very cute, very pregnant... and very horny!"

68
38 Comments 38
33.3k Views 33.3k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Famous Story

My name is Alan Saunders and the story I'm about to tell you happened about five years ago now. It was a nice spring day here in Wilson, North Carolina, the place I call home these days. Wilson is a small town of about 50,000 people located about fifty miles east of state capitol of Raleigh. 

I like it here because it has the small town feel I enjoy, but it's still close enough to Raleigh that I can go to "the big city" if I need to.

I was sitting on my front porch that Friday morning, just enjoying the sunshine and the smells and sounds of springtime. My house has a full-width covered porch with a two-person porch swing on one end and a couple of those wooden Adirondack-type lounge chairs with a small matching table between them. I was in one of those chairs when I saw a moving van pull up in front of the house next door.

The house had been for sale for some time and I was beginning to have my doubts that anyone would ever move in. It wasn't a bad house, it did need some minor repairs and a fresh coat of paint wouldn't hurt it, but it was structurally sound and with some work could be a cute place. I was actually glad to see someone had the vision and desire to give it a new lease on life.

I watched with mild curiosity as a late model blue Chevy Malibu pulled up into the driveway out of the way of the movers. A young man got out of the car and walked around the front of the car. I kept watching, hoping that this wasn't a young couple with noisy kids - I had gotten very comfortable in the peace and quiet of my little neighborhood. I don't have anything against kids mind you, but I do like to be able to hear myself think!

The guy walked around to the passenger side door and opened it. I watched as a young woman slowly emerged from the seat. She was having quite a bit of trouble, even with her husband's (I assumed) help and I was just about to go over to offer my assistance when I saw the reason for her troubles. 

The young woman was about twenty-four years old I guessed, and she was most definitely pregnant. I don't know too much about women and their pregnancies, never having a pregnant wife or girlfriend, but in my estimation she must have been at least six months along, judging by the belly on her. I watched as she finally found her feet and after steadying herself by leaning on the car, she waddled into the house with his help.

He came out a couple minutes later and began to unpack the car. Wanting to be a sociable neighbor (and to find out a bit about my new neighbors) I walked over to see if I could be of help.

"Hi, there! I saw you pull up. Need a hand hauling this stuff inside?" 

"Sure, if you'd like to grab that lamp or something. Hard to believe how much stuff we have!" 

I grabbed the floor lamp he indicated and a couple kitchen chairs while I was at it. "My name is Alan, by the way, Alan Saunders. I live over next door" I said, tossing my head towards my house.

"I'm Tim Andrews. My wife Stacy is inside. She can't help much with the moving, I'm afraid - she's pregnant."

"I know, I saw her when she got out of the car. She's carrying quite a load on her own!"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. Poor girl - we wanted to be done with this whole moving thing by now, but the first house we looked at, the owner's took a higher offer on. So we had to start looking all over again. Then when we found this place, our financing fell through - seems like it has taken forever for us to get this far! We would have just called the whole thing off until after the baby came, but we would have had to sign another year's lease and we didn't want to stay there that long."

"I can understand that. When is the baby due?"

"Well if she can hold out that long, the middle of July. But it may come a little sooner than that. Her family leans towards slightly early births. Her sister's baby was at thirty-six weeks when it decided it'd had enough and came out to see the outside world.

"This is her first I assume?"

"Yeah... we've only been married for a year and a half."

"I see." About that time we entered the house and went into the kitchen. Stacy was sitting on one of the chairs already brought into the house, her thighs spread to allow the baby some room.

"Honey, this is Alan, he lives next door." She started to get up but I quickly stepped over to her.

"Please don't get up! Hi, Alan Saunders. I came over to see if your husband needed any help moving your things in from the car."

"Oh, that's so nice of you! I'm afraid I can't do much but direct traffic these days!" Stacy said patting her enlarged belly.

"Well you just tell me where you want these things and we'll take care of the rest then!"

After about twenty minutes we had the car unloaded. While we were working on unloading the car, the movers moved the furniture and all the boxes from the moving truck into the house. 

Because of insurance concerns, neither me or Tim were allowed to get into the moving truck, but the guys gave us things to carry once they were out of the truck. Stacy did a good job of telling us all where she wanted the different items and within an hour or so we had the truck unloaded and the last of it in the house.

After we got the last few boxes in the house, Tim signed that the work order had been completed satisfactorily and he was given the bill. Then the men left to go back to their office. Tim, Stacy, and I sat around on the dining room chairs chatting and getting to know each other a bit.

I learned that the young couple had just moved down from Philadelphia and had only been in town for a couple days signing the paperwork for the new house. I learned that Tim was a school teacher and because of school budget cuts, he had been laid off. So he had found a position with our local school district.

As we sat and talked, I began to get a strange feeling about Stacy... something that stood out more than it should have. We hardly knew each other at all and yet I could swear I was getting some rather suggestive glances! I passed it off as maybe she was one of those openly friendly airline stewardess types who hugs a lot and touches your arm when she laughs at your jokes. I have known a few of that type in my day.

After a while, I decided that these two needed some time to unwind, if not unpack some things, so I bid them a good night and went back to my home. They were a nice couple and I could see the three of us becoming good neighbors if not good friends.

That night though Stacy's almost flirtatious behavior stayed with me. I wondered if it was my imagination or maybe I had just been out of the dating game so long I had forgotten how to read signals. I mean I was never really good at them - one of the reasons I suppose I was divorced. Maybe I was just mistaking her friendly demeanor for something more. 

The next morning I woke up and the events of the previous day were behind me. I had work to do today and had to concentrate on that. I work from home as a financial planner: doing taxes, setting up retirements for clients, investment portfolios, and the like.

That's another reason I liked this nice quiet neighborhood, I could have the windows in my office open without the noise interrupting my work.

I had just made myself a cup of coffee and sat down at my desk to check the mornings Stock Market report when the phone rang.

"Hello? This is Saunders Investment Management, Alan Saunders speaking."

"Hi Alan, this is Stacy from next door. Did I call the wrong number? I thought I was calling you at home!" I had given them my number in case they needed any more help. 

"No, no it's fine. I just happened to be in my office when I answered the phone."

"Oh, I see. Did I call at a bad time?"

"No, I wasn't doing anything yet. What can I do for you?"

"Well, if it isn't too much trouble, could you come over and help me for a bit. I know you helped us a lot moving in yesterday, but Tim had to go to Raleigh this morning and left me here to do some unpacking. These boxes are too heavy and I'm too big in the belly to move them!"

"Sure no problem. I'll be right over."

"Oh, thank you so much!" She had caught me on a slow day. I took a quick glance at the important markets and nothing seemed to be moving around too much at the moment. So I shut the computer down and went over to see how I could be a good neighbor.

When I knocked on the door, Stacy opened the door and I was a little surprised when I saw she was wearing a stretchy red bodysuit and white shorts with an elastic waistband. "Hi, Alan come on in!" she said with a smile as she held the door for me.

"Am I too early?" I asked, looking her up and down.

Stacy blushed. "Oh... please forgive the way I'm dressed - I don't normally look like this, but it's hard to find anything comfortable in this condition and most of our clothes are still packed in suitcases. 

"Poor Tim had to rummage around this morning trying to find something clean to wear to go to Raleigh. He is meeting with the State school board today to make sure his license is okay so he can start teaching, and going over and getting his driver's license changed over to North Carolina. There is certainly a lot to do when you move to a new state!"

"Yes, there is. And you just caught me a bit off guard with the outfit. But I totally understand - it must be tough to be pregnant and not be able to do as much as you are used to." I said, trying to be as sympathetic as I could be.

"It certainly is. I love being pregnant, but getting around with this can be challenging. And moving while pregnant adds a whole new dimension to it!"

"I can imagine. Well, anytime you need help Stacy, feel free to call on me. I'd be willing to do whatever I can to help."

"Thank you, Alan. That means a lot. I don't know anyone here yet and I miss having someone to talk to. Tim is going to be gone every day all day long during school so I won't have anyone to talk to and I can't drive in this condition, obviously! I had my circle of girlfriends and we would get together and talk regularly, but until I can start getting out and making friends I won't have anyone to talk to!"

"Well, you have me, Stacy. And since I work from home, I'm almost always available for a cup of coffee and a chat or to run to the store for you if you need something right away. Whatever I can do to make your transition here easier. I know what moving to a whole new place is like... leaving everything you once knew and trying to find your way again. It can be hard under normal circumstances. But you have your little one and that makes it even harder."

"Oh Alan, you're so understanding!" she said, laying her hand over mine.

Stacy was a real joy to talk to and before we knew it, we were chatting like two old friends instead of new neighbors. She told me they had met and dated while he was in college. She worked in a little coffee shop that was close by the university that the college kids hung out at. 

She had taken an instant liking to him and finally, he worked up the nerve to ask her out. They dated all through his college days and they got married shortly after he graduated; Tim had gone to work in one of the local schools while Stacy kept working at the coffee shop. Then Tim's father passed on and left them a nice little inheritance which they were able to save and add to little at a time. 

One day Stacy found out she was pregnant. She wanted to work at the coffee shop for as long as she could before quitting to have the baby. But about three months ago, Tim was let go from the school district. Stacy said they did okay with his unemployment and her pay from the coffee shop. 

But they knew neither would last long. So they decided that since there wasn't much job opportunity in Philly at the time, they would move someplace else. Both Tim and Stacy wanted a small-town friendly place to raise the baby - someplace where he or she had a yard to play in, maybe a dog - you know the American Dream kind of thing. So when he learned that there were some openings down this way, he applied and they began the house quest.

I listened, completely captivated to this young mother-to-be, as she told me her story. I don't know why, but something about her struck a chord in me.

She was cute and bubbly and I could see why Tim had fallen for and married her. She wore her mid-back length blonde hair loose, like a blonde waterfall cascading over her shoulders, and her blue eyes seemed to sparkle and dance when she smiled. Her nose was slightly upturned and rested over a full pair of soft, very kissable lips. 

Her body frame was short but not tiny; she stood about 5'4", but she was well proportioned - not rail thin, but not stocky or obese. She was actually quite attractive and her motherly "glow" made all the more attractive now.

As we talked I suddenly found myself thinking not so neighborly thoughts of the woman next door. I'm not sure why, but I suddenly began wondering what Stacy looked like under that red bodysuit. I never really considered myself as having a fetish or kink towards pregnant women, but this young babymaker was changing that! 

I pictured her with large, dark areolas that became bumpy when she was aroused, topped off with sensitive nipples, fat and stiff and aching to be licked. Tucked under her bulging, swollen belly there would be a trimmed fur patch of blonde hair framing an equally hot pussy, the fat puffy lips glistening with her dew.

I imagined how it would feel to heft those large, milk-laden tits and bury my face between them. I wondered how her milk might taste and if she had gotten to the lactating stage yet. I imagined myself sucking on her sweet milk, then licking my way over that large swollen belly to her wet dripping pussy to lap up the treasures she had waiting for me there. Once my appetite was stated, I would roll her over and up onto her knees and give my hard cock an equal chance at her warm wet fuckhole. 

I could feel my cock getting stiff at my surreptitious fantasy and I had to subtlely change positions to allow it some room. But apparently I wasn't subtle enough and my dream was broken as she spoke.

"It sure is hot today. Is it always this hot in April here?" Stacy asked, slumping in her chair and opening her legs wider.

"Yeah, it can be. It's not so much the heat - it's 76 degrees according to the thermometer - but it's the humidity that makes it seem hotter. I think they said we have around 70% humidity today."

BestMadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BestMadam

"No wonder it's so hot! In Philly, it only gets about 60 degrees in April with only 10% humidity! I'm melting!"

"You'll get used to it after a bit. Just keep that air conditioner going and don't spend too much time outside, especially while you're pregnant." I said. Her slumping motion had caught my attention and I couldn't help from dropping my eyes to belly. The pale creamy-smooth skin of her spread thighs looked so tempting. Realizing I must have been staring, I quickly looked up only to find out I had been caught.

To my surprise though, Stacy didn't say a word or even act concerned at my leering. She only gave me the slightest appreciative smile and we continued talking as if nothing was going on. But she let me know she knew my mind as she began stroking her full belly with the palm of her right hand, every so often letting her thumb rub across the nipple of her fat tit. 

I couldn't help my eyes from wandering over that fertile young body as she sat there open-legged, toying with her nipple in front of me. I could almost swear she was encouraging me, taunting me, trying to see if I would accept her less than covert invitation.

Accept it? How could I ignore it? She was sitting not more than five feet from me, legs open and looking like a Thanksgiving turkey - and I was hungry for the feast! I felt my cock getting as hard as an iron pipe and I was afraid she would see the result of my flight of fancy, so I tried to discretely adjust my cock to make it not only look less conspicuous but also be more comfortable and less binding. However, I wasn't as slick as I had hoped and I noticed her gaze had followed my hand down to my crotch.

"I'm afraid these kitchen chairs aren't the most comfortable, especially in my condition. Why don't we go into the living room and I will bring us some iced tea while we talk more."

Grateful to stand up and move things around, I agreed and we went into the living room. Walking around some boxes I sat down on the sofa while she went to get the tea. A couple moments later she came back with two large glasses of sweet tea.

"I hope you like the tea - remember I'm from Philly, so I don't have the knack for southern sweet tea like you might be used to!" she said shyly. She sat down rather close to me and sipped her tea while watching my reaction.

"Not too bad for a Yankee!" I said with a grin. "So how are things coming along for you? Are you getting settled in?"

"I think things are coming along nicely. I think I am going to like it here," she said kind of breathily. Her tone and words caught my attention and I swear she licked her lips afterward. It might have been an innocent statement on its own, and I would have dismissed it altogether if I hadn't noticed her dip her hand down between her legs and stroke her pussy mound over her shorts. She didn't try to hide it or she didn't do a very good job of it because she looked at me with a playful glint when she saw that I had seen her.

What was going on here? Was this young woman coming on to me or was I just imagining things? I was pretty sure she was intentionally playing with me so I decided to go with the game and see just how far she was willing to push things. I wanted to see if she was serious and I might have a shot at fucking this little mother, or if she was still just a college cock-tease. 

Surprisingly. it didn't bother me that she was pregnant, on the contrary, the idea of fucking her like this excited me more than I would have thought it would. I knew that women often got very horny as their bodies changed and adapted to this new reality. I wanted to see if the same insatiable drive for cock was responsible for her kittenish behavior with me now.

I had to find out once and for all what this young mother's game was. I had been sitting on the sofa with Stacy to me on my right. I turned to sit sideways facing her with my right leg bent at the knee and my left leg over my right ankle. This effectively brought my crotch into plain view for her and tightened my jeans to show her clearly what was waiting under them. I kept watching her and just as I had figured, her eyes moved down to my crotch and stayed there focused on the large bulge there. 

"Yes, this is a nice neighborhood... a real friendly place," I said. I dropped my hand and squeezed my bulge, continuing to watch her reaction. "I'm sure you will find the folks here welcoming and hospitable." She glanced up and looked into my eyes for a few seconds before returning her stare to my prick. Stacy sat there licking her lips as she spread her legs a bit wider and was openly rubbing her pussy, her eyes locked on my cock as I continued to squeeze it.

"Alan," she spoke softly, almost whispering as if she was afraid to hear herself say this. "Did you mean what you said anytime I need help, to feel free to call on you and that you'd be willing to do whatever you could to help? Did you really mean that, Alan?"

"Yeah, why... do you need something?"

"Actually I do. Alan, I hope you don't think I'm a slut but could I... um... see it?" Stacy said looking directly at my cock and then up to me.

"See what? What do you mean, Stacy?" I knew what she was talking about, but I wanted her to admit it. Firstly I didn't want there to be any mistaken intentions, but also I wanted her to confront her own sexual needs and lusts. 

"See your cock! Can I see your cock?" she said her voice dripping with lust now. Her breathing had deepened and her hard nipples poked at her bodysuit as if they were trying to poke holes in it, proving she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. "Please, Alan, I want to see your cock." 

I stood up, moving directly in front of her. I dropped my hand and grabbed my bulge to make it more noticeable. Stacy leaned forward toward my crotch, spread her legs more widely open and plunged her hand under the waistband of her shorts. I heard her gasp and then moan as her fingers began rubbing against her pussy under her shorts.

As Stacy sat there panting and watching, I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down to my knees. My cock, now with considerable more room, stuck out prominently. I grabbed the hard thick shaft and began slowly stroking it through my shorts. I stepped a little closer, between her spread legs as I showed her what seemed to have captured her interest.

"Is this what you wanted to see Stacy? Did you want to see my hard fat cock while you play with your slutty pussy?" I took a chance that she liked dirty talk since we weren't being very delicate about this anyways. I was right!

"Yesss!" she hissed. "Oh yesss! I want to see it, Alan! Please!" She was almost begging. "Please show me your big hard cock!"

I was just about to whip it out and give Stacy a good look at what had her so hot when the insanity of the whole scene struck me. I was sitting in the living room of the new neighbors I had met only the previous morning, getting ready to expose myself to the masturbating, pregnant wife while her husband was trying to get their new life in Wilson started. 

I hadn't quite done the math to know how long they had been married, but judging by what she had told me and how young she looked it couldn't have been five years yet. Hell, they were still practically newlyweds! Cheating like this would not only be a bad way to welcome the couple to the neighborhood, but it wouldn't do their young marriage any favors either. 

So showing remarkable restraint on my part, I stopped us. "No Stacy, we can't. We gotta stop this. Tim could come home any time. What if he caught us!"

"Oh please, Alan. Please let me see your cock. Tim won't be home for hours. He said it would take most of the day to get everything done. His meeting with the State school board isn't even until this afternoon," she was pleading and furiously rubbing herself. "Please! I know what I'm doing. Please, I need to see your cock, Alan! Show it to me!"

Oh, what the hell! I thought. If she is this horny now, she's just going to find someone with less restraint and morals to show off their stuff. And they may assume that as permission to take it further without her wanting to. In a way I am helping to keep her safe - isn't that being a good neighbor? Such was my logic as I reached up and hooked my thumbs in the elastic of my shorts and pushed them down to meet with my jeans at my knees. I grabbed my shaft and started stroking myself as she looked wide-eyed at my tool.

"Here it is Stacy. Here's my cock. Is this what you wanted to see?"

She was completely turned-on and biting her lower lip as she stared at my hard, swollen shaft and purplish mushroom head. She glanced up at me with eyes glazed over in wanton lust and I felt her free hand sliding up my thigh. I sensed she was seeking permission to touch my cock. 

"You want to touch it, don't you? You want to touch my cock, to feel how big and hard it is don't you, Stacy?"

"Please..."

"Sure, baby, you can touch it,"  I removed my hand and it was almost immediately replaced with hers.

Stacy wrapped her tiny hand around my cock awed by the fact that her fingers could barely encircle the shaft. She started slowly stroking me as if she was afraid to hurt me. I put my hand over hers showing her the rhythm that I liked and that she could grip me tighter. She followed my instruction and soon she was giving me a quite satisfactory handjob. 

She had scooted forward on the sofa now sitting on the edge with her legs spread wider. Her other hand was still shoved deep in her shorts and I could tell by the movement and by the way she was moaning and panting that she was furiously fingering herself.

With both hands free now, I reached down and began to cup her swollen tits and knead the soft pliable flesh I took the two stiff nipples between my fingers and rolled them back and forth, lightly pinching and tugging on them.

She moaned as she felt me playing with her hard nipples and for a moment she let go of my cock. Pulling her hand out of her shorts she paused in her erotic play just long enough to pull her arms out of the shoulder straps and pull her top down to her waist, freeing her tits for me to play with better. Her hands went back to their work; one in her shorts, fingering her now very wet pussy, and one wrapped around my cock. 

Once her hands got back to work I resumed my playing with her tits, only now with them freed I had better access to them. I hefted her tits feeling how heavy they were and wondering if some of that weight might be milk. Her tits felt just like I imagined them and her stiff nipples poked into my palms as I curled my fingertips into the creamy softness of her titflesh.

I fondled and mauled and cupped the twin globes, rolling the hard nipples between my fingers and gently pulling on them. I felt a bit of dampness on my fingers and wondered if I had accidentally "milked" her a bit. 

Stacy had sat up a little straighter and laid her head backward when I started playing with her breasts. She stopped jacking me, but still had her hand firmly wrapped around my cock, and quickened the pace of her own masturbation, her eyes closed on her thrown back head as she groaned a throaty, hissing "Yesss!" She thrust her tits out for me to play with.

So caught up in the pleasure she was experiencing Stacy started had moved so far forward on the sofa seat that she slipped off the edge and sank to her knees. She leaned forward, resting the side of her face against my right thigh. Her eyes were focused on my cock as she continued jacking me, as well as fingering her own dripping cunt. 

It had been so long since I had felt a hand other than my own on my cock, combined with the illicit nature of this whole scene that aroused me beyond belief. I soon felt myself on the verge of cumming. 

"Stacy, I'm gonna cum now. Watch out." I wanted to warn her so that she keep from being sprayed by any of my load that could leave hard to explain telltale spots.

"Yes! Cum in my mouth, Alan, please! I want to taste your cum! Give it to me! Cum for me!" I was surprised when she plunged her head forward and swallowed my cock in her mouth. She flicked her tongue on my glans as her head bobbed up and down and it only took a few seconds of her sweet sucking sensations before I felt the cum roiling down my shaft. I grabbed her head and pulled it into to my pubic hair as my load blasted from the end of my cock and down her throat.

She uttered a "Mmpphh" as her throat muscles milked me, and I felt her simultaneously stiffen as her own orgasm tore through her body. She kept her head buried in my crotch and sucked on me until she knew she had gotten my entire load, then slowly drew her head backward and lifted her face to look me in the eyes as my cock inched out of her mouth, a small drool of cum escaping from the corner.

"Thank you, Alan," she looked at me dreamily. "I just love sucking a man's dick and swallowing his cum, but Tim..." Her expression turned wistful and she let the sentence trail off.

I was curious where she had been going with that statement and was going to pursue it but I looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that it was getting on in the afternoon. Tim would be coming home in a couple hours I figured, so I thought we should probably get something done here today. I pulled my pants back up and got myself together then I helped Stacy up pulling her into a long passionate kiss. Her sweet lips tasted just like I knew they would and I would have been happy just standing there kissing her. But there was work to be done. 

So, breaking our kiss, I pushed her gently back onto the sofa again then I knelt down in front of her. Placing my hands in hers, I looked up at her. "Stacy, I don't know what brought all this on today, but I'd like to talk to you to find out. Right now though we should probably do some unpacking so Tim won't think you've just been laying around all day," I smiled at her and kissed her hands. 

"Thank you, Alan, for being such a good neighbor and for... you know. I promise I'll explain everything when we can have some time together without Tim around. How about Monday morning, can I come over for coffee or something after he leaves for work?"

"For coffee?" I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Or something" she returned my smile. 

I gave her hand a tight squeeze and we got to work unpacking and putting things away.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments