Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Pregnant Neighbor, Chapter 2

"The next day Stacy came over again... and we picked up where we left off!"

38
31 Comments 31
25.4k Views 25.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words

The next morning I was sitting on my backyard deck, sipping my coffee, reading my morning paper and trying to get up the ambition to tackle mowing the grass. When I bought this house it came with a larger than normal property line and most of my property was the backyard.

I had a riding lawnmower, but at the time it was in the shop for some driveline issues. So I was relegated to my old walk-behind mower. It was self-propelled so I didn't have to push it, but I did have to walk along behind it and it would take considerably longer to cut the grass than with my riding mower. 

As I sat there I saw the neighbor's blue Chevy Malibu leave and head off down the street. It made me think of Stacy and the events of the previous day. I was still puzzled at what could have possibly prompted her to come on to me like she did and wind up sucking my cock; I certainly hadn't initiated it.

I had just come over at her request because she said she needed some help moving some boxes and her husband wasn't around. I was certain it must have something to do with Tim, but what could it be? They seemed to be happy enough together. They were both young and hadn't been married long.

And purchasing a new home is not something that couples do if they are having marital problems. I just wished I knew what Stacy had meant by her "but Tim..." statement. Well, she told me she would explain things Monday morning so I would just have to wait.

As I sat there finishing the last of my coffee and not looking forward to my task ahead, I heard the side gate open. My side gate squeaks a bit when it's opened. I keep meaning to oil it but then I kind of like the "advance warning" a squeaky gate gives me so I put it off. Now my gate told me someone was in my yard.

"I'm in the backyard!" I called out figuring it was either a utility man or some salesman or something. I was pleasantly surprised when I heard a woman's voice "Alan?" just as Stacy peered around the corner. 

She was wearing one of those maternity style tops with the squared off neckline that left a generous amount of the tops of her breasts exposed and easily accessible for breastfeeding. The top draped loosely over her swollen breasts and belly and hung so that with her sweatpants riding low, the lower part of her swollen belly was visible.

As she neared me, it was apparent she was bra-less, as her plentiful tits swung pendulously and her nipples were clearly poking through the material. It seemed to be more than I thought would be normal for a young married woman to be wearing when visiting an older male neighbor, but I dismissed it as her just trying to be comfortable.

I tried not to stare at her large tits freely swinging under her top as she walked towards me and managed to get out a "Hi Stacy". When she came up onto the deck, she flashed me a smile and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek as she sat down on the chair next to me.

"Good morning Alan," she chirped. "Tim's gone to the store to get some cleaning supplies and other things so I'm probably home alone for at least the next hour or so, and it's such a nice day out today, I thought I'd pop over and pay you a surprise visit!" 

"This is a nice surprise. I really didn't expect to get a chance to see you and talk with you until tomorrow."

"Yeah, I was just outside enjoying the warm weather when I saw you sitting here, so I figured I'd come chat for a bit. You wouldn't have any of that coffee left, would you? Our coffee maker is still amongst the thousand more boxes we have to unpack! How can two people have so much stuff!"

"Sure let me go get you a cup." I went to the kitchen to get her coffee. I wasn't sure just why she told me about Tim being gone but I figured it was her way of telling me we had some time to talk. And I certainly didn't mind - not only was she good company and a pleasure to be around, it was also a great way to avoid what I should be doing!

When I came back out with the coffee I noticed that she had slumped down in her chair a bit. Because of the way she was semi-reclined, I had an almost unobstructed view down the front of her blouse. Her tits thrust out from her chest like two ripe cantaloupes and I could see the hard erect nipples that had led the way as she walked up to see me.

I didn't try to hide the direction of my eyes as I looked appreciatively down her top at her nearly bared tits. For one thing I was sure she was sitting that way for the express purpose of teasing me. And with what had happened between us the day before the subtlety and modesty ship had already left the docks! Stacy looked up and saw me leering at her but she just smiled, making no attempt to adjust or pull up her top.

I sat down next to her. "Nice set of tits." 

"What?"

"I said you've got a nice set of tits."

She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you. But sometimes I worry that they're getting too big... you know since I started lactating."

I got up and moved my chair around to face her with our knees almost touching. When she saw what I was doing, she raised the back of her chair up so she was sitting upright again. I reached out and clasped both of her hands in mine and we sat and looked at each other in silence for a moment. 

"Alright, I need to say something first. I'm sorry and I apologize if I led you to do anything yesterday afternoon that you hadn't intended. I feel bad that I got an erection while we talked and if that prompted you or led you on in any way. We only just met a couple days ago and I don't want you thinking your next door neighbor is some kind of sexual predator or pervert!"

"You didn't do anything wrong, Alan. Remember, I started fondling myself in front of you first - before you did anything. I knew exactly what I was doing and the effect it would might have. Everything that happened yesterday was just what I wanted to happen. As for you being a sexual predator or pervert, I hope you are! I'll gladly be your prey!" she said with a mischievous smile.

I was confused. "You mean you planned to seduce me and suck my cock?"

"Well, let's just say I was hoping I could." She looked down then back up at me. "Please, Alan, like I asked you yesterday, don't think I'm a slut or a whore or even an easy woman. I'm not, but I do love to suck a man off until he cums in my mouth. The problem is that Tim won't let me do that."

"What?" I couldn't believe any normal man would turn down a load-swallowing blowjob from a woman as attractive and sexy as her. "Why not? Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, no. Tim and I love each other deeply and our marriage is wonderful. It's just that he has some strange ideas about sex."

"Oh? Like what?"

She looked to be getting a bit red in the face and seemed to be fidgeting a bit. "Stacy, if you don't want to talk about this or it's too embarrassing, you don't really have to. It's not something I really need to know."

"No, I'm okay, and I really do need to tell you this. You see when I entered my fourth month Tim almost shut down sexually. He seems to think that full sex after that will damage the baby."

"What!?"

"I know it's a bunch of bullshit, but somewhere, somehow, he's gotten some really weird ideas. He thinks..." she looked at me deeply and almost sadly. "Please, as weird as this may sound promise you won't laugh."

"I promise," and readied myself, not knowing what was coming next.

"Tim thinks that if he continues fucking my pussy, he could poke the baby in the head, that swallowing his cum could cause deformities from an overdose, and he won't suck my tits because it could deprive the baby of my milk! So for the last two months the most we've done is play with each other for a while, do a little oral on each other, then he fucks me in the ass. I haven't even had an orgasm that I didn't do myself in the past three months!"

I about choked trying to stifle the laugh that wanted to come out hearing this strange news. 

"Alan! You promised!" 

"I'm sorry, honey, I truly am," and patted her hands, "but I can't remember hearing anything so crazy!"

"Tell me about it! For the past few weeks, I've had to take care of my own needs and believe me, that's really starting to get old. Then I met you the other day when we moved in, and I decided to try to get you to do something to me. You seemed nice right from the beginning, you were really sweet to help us unload the car and everything, and... well, I thought I'd give it a shot - I mean I really didn't have anything to lose, you know!"

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. Even though she had a bizarre tale, I couldn't help but imagine her fucking like a sexual wildcat. I was still holding out hope that I'd soon find out for myself and I started getting a hard-on thinking of lying naked with her and releasing those pent-up passions.

"So you see, Alan, that's what yesterday was all about. I really needed a cock, I felt I could trust you and took a chance. You didn't do anything wrong. I purposely seduced you for my own selfish pleasure and wanton desires. But if I may venture a guess," she laughed, "you really didn't seem to mind all that much. And judging from your friend here," she ran her fingers lightly over the bulge in my jeans, "you've still got some pleasant memories."

"Point taken," I said.

"Anyway, thanks for the cum refill, Alan." She leaned forward, putting her hand behind my neck and pulled me to her. Placing her parted mouth over my lips, she separated them with her tongue and pushed it in until it met mine. She reached down with her other hand and squeezed my cock while we kissed. 

Yes! I thought, and moved my right hand to her thigh. I softly rubbed up and down her thigh trailing my fingers when I pulled back. She sighed slightly when I touched her and began jacking me through my shorts. 

I scooted our chairs closer until the front edges touched and put her legs over top of mine and around my hips. My legs were around her as well and we sat there straddling each other. I reached my left hand under her top to mold her breasts; I barely had to touch them before her nipples hardened, confirming her pent-up passions. I let my right hand slowly walk its way up her thigh and the further I went I sensed a warm heat emanating from her crotch. 

Separating our lips I moved my mouth off of hers and kissed my way along her cheek and down to the nape of her neck. Beginning at the point where her shoulder joined her neck I kissed and mouthed my way up until my mouth was next to her ear then started nibbling her earlobe and licking inside her ear.

"Oh, Alan, I love that," she quietly rasped, then turned her head to bring our lips back into contact.

As we made oral love with our mouths, flicking our tongues against each others while exploring the insides of our mouths, I moved my right hand from her thigh to her other breast so that I was fondling both of her swollen tits with both hands. They felt so soft yet hard, and when I rolled her nipples between my fingers I felt a wetness and knew for certain that she had begun to lactate. I knew then that I just had to have more.

I broke our kiss, took my hands off of her tits and stood up. I offered her my hand to help her up. "Come with me." Stacy hesitated a moment when I moved my mouth away from her, but when saw my hand she took it. Once she felt me pulling on her to her feet she knew what I was doing and went willingly with me.

I took her inside my home. "We don't need the whole neighborhood witnessing what we're doing. This is a Neighborhood Watch community, but sometimes what they watch is up for debate!"

"Thank you, Alan." That's all the conversation I wanted at that moment. I pushed her gently back against the wall an pressed my mouth to hers to resume our kissing. I love kissing and her mouth was the sweetest I'd ever had. I wanted more of it. She wrapped her arms around me pulling me into her - obviously she wasn't done kissing either.

As we devoured each other my hands moved up from her hips and slipped under her loose-fitting top to her huge tits. I hefted the heavy melons and I could swear they had gained weight just since the day before! I held them with my fingers and let my thumbs play over her nipples, toying with them and feeling them harden. Stacy moaned into my mouth, letting me know she thoroughly approved of my technique.

After a couple moments of this, I dropped my hands back down just long enough to grasp the bottom hem of her top and raise it back up. Stacy read my movements and raised her arms to allow me to remove her top completely. I tossed it over onto the sofa arm and then took a step back to look at my now topless neighbor.

Her heavy tits were amazing. They appeared swollen, probably because they were full of milk for her upcoming delivery, and they hung down on her chest. They still maintained their form and tried to sit up, however, not hanging down and being floppy as some women's breasts do when they are in advanced pregnancy. Her large darker areolas were deep pink in color and covered with tiny bumps. Her hard erect nipples jutted out about an inch and were leaking a small drop of her milk.

As I stared in wonder at her half-naked body, my focus drifted down from her luscious, milk-heavy tits to her distended pregnant belly. It was streaked with red and purplish stretch marks from the baby growing larger inside her and her navel was poking slightly outward. 

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

"Stacy, you are absolutely, fucking beautiful."

It was then that I looked into her face. She had a look of appreciation yet skepticism as if she thanked me for the compliment, but she didn't really believe it.

I couldn't help from stepping forward again and resuming my caressing her gorgeous melons. I returned both of my hands to her drooping milk bags and began fondling them again, gently squeezing them from her chest and working towards her nipples, trying to see if I could coax them to give up more of their sweet liquid. 

It only took a moment before I noticed the leakage from her nipples had increased, and as I kneaded and massaged her fleshy globes, I actually saw a drop or two of her milk fall onto her stomach. I was so turn-on by this time that I bent down to lick the drops from her left nipple.

I looked back up to see what she thought of my impulsive act - to see if she liked it or not. Her answer was immediate and remarkable; she put her hands behind my head and lifted my face to hers. Our mouths came together in a passionate, desperate kiss and I could hear her moaning through the kiss and as I molded her left tit with my right hand. I dropped my left hand down and lightly caressed and smoothed my hand over her belly.

"Oh, God, Alan," she moaned, breaking our kiss. "Please, don't stop. You're making me so fucking hot!"

I felt her drop her right hand from behind my head down to my crotch. She grabbed my cock and squeezed it through my jeans for a moment then released it and unzipped my pants, sticking her hand through and grabbing my cock; I hadn't put on any underwear after my morning shower so she quickly wrapped her fingers around my bare shaft.

Instead of going back to kissing her, as much as I enjoyed that, I let my head drop down her chest and licked at the valley between her tits. I could taste her salty flesh as I licked and kissed from her valley to the top of her right breast slowly until I reached her leaky nipple. I placed my mouth over her areola and, sucking at the entire area as my tongue flicked at her nipple, I was rewarded with a small spurt of her milk.

"OHMYGOD!" she cried and pulled my head to her. "Suck my milk-filled tits! Drink my fucking milk! Please, suck my tits!"

Not needing any further encouragement, I eagerly suckled her and within seconds was drawing a squirting, yet steady, flow of her titty milk into my mouth. She was moaning and stroking with my cock as much as the confines of my pants would allow as she breastfed me. I let my left hand wander down and over her belly until I touched the elastic waistband of her sweatpants then began to wriggle my fingers underneath, reaching down towards pussy. I was happy but not really surprised to find she wasn't wearing panties.

I don't think Stacy had been lactating very long, because I only got a couple good squirts of her milk before her right tit before it stopped flowing. However, I was hungry for more so I switched to her left tit and began suckling her again, trying to coax more from her. My hand had pushed its way completely into her sweats and I was cupping and covering her trimmed pussy mound. I felt how wet all this was making her and I slowly dragged my finger up the slit of her sopping pussy.

She stiffened and arched her back slightly when my finger grazed over her clit and her hand rested motionless on my cock for a moment. I knew I had her attention now. She pulled my head off her tit and when I looked up at her our eyes locked. Without a word, she stood up and I watched as she slowly pulled and tugged her sweatpants down to her knees, then pushed it the rest of the way down with her feet and kicked them off.

She stood there for a moment with her hands at her sides and a look of apprehension and dread. She bit her lip nervously and she trembled waiting for some kind of reaction or reply from me but fearing it as well. 

I sat there completely awestruck as I let my eyes devour her. I hadn't seen a naked pregnant woman in a long time and I had forgotten how incredibly beautiful and sexy they could be. Even though the sight of her breasts and belly wasn't entirely new to me, seeing them stacked on top of her broadened hips and her pale blonde pussy was a totally different sight.

"First, let me repeat my prior statement. You are absolutely, fucking beautiful. Secondly, and don't take this wrong, Tim's a fucking idiot. If you were mine I'd be sticking my dick into you every chance I got."

I thought I saw her blush a bit and she seemed to be a bit shy as she thanked me for the compliment. I started to stand to remove my shorts but she held up her hand to stop me.

"Wait a minute Alan I need to tell you something. I wasn't entirely up front with you about my reasons for seducing you and for everything that happened that day."

"What do you mean, Stacy?"

"Well, when I told you that Tim thinks if he fucks my pussy or swallow his cum it might hurt the baby, that's really just an excuse. And as for him fucking my ass, that only happens when I beg him for it. Truth is he doesn't find me attractive anymore." She hung her head in shame after she confessed to me.

"WHAT? I can't believe that! Stacy, you are incredibly beautiful! What's wrong with him?"

"Alan, when we met he was proud to have me beside him. He loved it when other guys would comment on how hot and sexy I was and how they wished they were him. But once I became pregnant and started to show, he became less and less attentive. I was hoping that once I had the baby and got my body back, he would want me again. But now I have all these stretch marks and these gigantic boobs... I don't think I will ever look like I did back then again!"

I looked at her like she had three eyes and kudu horns growing out of her head! How could any man call the woman standing naked in front of me unattractive? The thought was so totally ridiculous that I almost couldn't process it.

"What's wrong with him, Stacy? I mean can't he see what he has right in front of him?"

"Well, some of his friends told me that he was pretty vain and narcissistic. I knew he was proud to show me off and liked when other guys got jealous of him over me. I did my best to always look beautiful for him. But then this happened," she said, waving her hands over her body like a model at a car show.

"Well this," I said using her words, "only makes you more beautiful in my estimation. I mean, I'm sure you were a knockout before but now... your husband needs a new pair of glasses if he can't see the beauty he has with you."

"Oh Alan, thank you! Thank you! I really needed to hear that. I have been so afraid that I wasn't attractive anymore. I was afraid that Tim wouldn't find me sexy and that he would get tired of me and leave me. I'd be a single mother in a strange place with no job and no friends or family!"

"Well I can promise you a couple things - first off you are very attractive and very sexy so don't even worry about that. Secondly, you aren't in a strange place with no friends... you have one at least!"

Stacy stood there silent for a couple moments. She just looked at me as if she was trying to process what I had said. Then she took a step forward and took my hand. She led me over to my sofa and gently pushed me back indicating she wanted me to sit. She knelt down (with some effort) and tenderly took off my sneakers and then my socks. 

With my feet bare now, she moved up and began unbuckling my belt. She smiled at me as she worked and once my belt and pants were unfastened, she tugged them down until she got them off me. I raised my hips to help her remove my pants.

With the both of us now naked (I had removed my t-shirt when Stacy began taking off my shoes), she scooted forward between my spread legs until she was right up at my crotch.

When my cock cleared my jeans it flopped straight up laying along my belly. Stacy picked up my cock and wrapped one hand around the shaft.

"Your cock is beautiful Alan." She rubbed the tip with a finger of her free hand. She traced the outside of the rim and ran her fingertip over the tip and along my peehole. She lightly scratched it with her long red fingernails as she smiled at me. 

"I can hardly wait till tomorrow when you shove this wonderful cock deep into my pussy, but for now..." she leaned forward and sucked me into her mouth. She engulfed the entire shaft on her first downward stroke and I could feel her throat muscles tickling my glans. 

I looked down and watched mesmerized as my shaft disappeared and reappeared as her head bobbed up and down. It felt incredible to have my cock surrounded by her warm sucking mouth, but with all of the sexual play we had been engaging in, I really didn't know how long I would last before I came. As I watched her cheeks expand and contract, she looked up at me and winked.

She pulled her mouth off briefly, "I'm really thirsty for some cum, Alan. I want you to cum in my mouth." As quickly as she stopped, she resumed; all the while keeping her eyes locked on mine.

"I don't see a problem with that!" 

She kept sucking away, rolling her tongue along the shaft. Every once in a while she would stop on a backstroke, take my cock out of her mouth and bend her head into my crotch to suck on my balls for a second, then run her tongue up the shaft and nip me before returning to her sucking and deep throating.

It was only a minute or so when I felt my nuts tighten and that familiar tingle just before I let loose. I was about to cum and I knew I couldn't stop it. Stacy had me on the verge and I was going to give her that drink of cum she asked for. I grabbed Stacy's head in my hands and pulled her face into my crotch. 

"Get ready mama, here it comes!" 

I yelled out an "Ahhh" and Stacy mumbled an "Umphh" around my cock as cum shot from my cock and straight down her throat. She forced her head backward so that only the first inch was still in her mouth and it felt like she was literally drawing the cream from my balls as I came and she sucked.

I released her head and slumped back as she finished me off. When I stopped squirting she moved her head backward and opened her mouth, showing me the remains of my load pooled in her mouth before swallowing it. She leaned back onto her haunches and ran her tongue around her lips.

"Mmmm, good stuff. I love your cum. Thanks," she smiled.

I smiled at her then pulled her up onto my lap so she was sitting on my legs straddling me. I could feel her wet, naked pussy rubbing on my softened cock and she was moaning at the sensations herself. Her swollen milk-laden tits were at the perfect height for an after blowjob snack so without any hesitation, I took the offering.

I leaned forward and sucked her left tit back into my mouth. She had stopped my suckling before I had drained that one and I wasn't about to let this chance for some liquid titty sucking to get away. She leaned forward and placed her hands on my shoulders to brace herself and groaned.

"Yesss Alan! Suck my milk, suck me dry."

Since both my hands were free, I used my left one to maul and knead her right tit and put my right arm around her hip. I slipped my right hand over her ass cheek until I found the crack of her ass. I followed it until I found her crinkled star. then I slipped my middle finger inside. It went in easily and with my mouth on her nipple my finger in her ass, and her humping my cock, she was in absolute heaven! 

"Oh shit, Alan! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!!' she cried. "I love it. My tits, my pussy, my asshole! Do 'em all!"

She humped my cock rubbing her clit against my shaft trying to "rouse the troops" and get me hard again. As she did I drank from her life giving tits and fingered her asshole in return. Stacy's head rolled back and she moaned her joy to the stars as I brought her higher and higher.

Her pussy was hot and sopping wet as she rode me and as I continued suckling her she got even wetter. When one tit ran dry, I moved to the other one making sure I had drained both of them

"I'm gonna cum! Oh God, I'm gonna cum, Alan!" She humped faster until she suddenly stopped and clenched her thighs together. I felt her asshole tighten around my finger and she threw her head back and cried out. 

"OHHHFUUUCKKK!" Stacy see-sawed back and forth on my cock as her juices ran out of her cunt and over my lap.

When she finally finished she lay her head on my shoulder and I could hear her panting for breath and feel her heart beating a mile a minute. She rested for a couple of minutes rocking slowly on my cock before raising her head and looking at me.

"Thank you, Alan," she smiled contentedly.

"Your welcome. It was my pleasure." I could have sat and held her but I thought about who I was with and where we were at. Glancing at my wall clock I saw about forty five minutes had expired and told Stacy we better wrap it up.

"I guess so," she sounded reluctant, then perked up. 

"Thank you for being so wonderful and so understanding Alan," she said kissing me again.

"Still coming by tomorrow?" 

"Of course. You'd better be ready to fuck me too, mister. I want that cock in my pussy!"

"It's a date then."

She got dressed and then blew me a kiss as she went back next door to wait for Tim.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments