Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hannah G Marketing Back To Work (Part 3)

3
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I was dreading going back to work after two days of playing with Hannah’s feet. Just the thought of seeing her dressed in office attire, with her gorgeous high heels and succulent toes got me engorged. I knew she wouldn’t have kept our weekend quiet and to herself, as hoped.

Amy was Hannah’s best friend; they would tell each other everything. She was also Hannah’s right-hand person and would manage the office and sales teams if Hannah was away. Amy was a bit off a ditz but, oh my god, was she gorgeous. She had the sexiest blonde hair with white chocolate skin, and titillating long legs. She had a petite build but her breast and ass where evenly proportioned and equally arousing. She was a tall girl who loved wearing these short summer dresses, which would leave you mesmerized and make your jaw drop. The only bad thing about Amy was that she had a boy friend, and he worked for the company.

I walked into the office, and was greeted by co-workers shouting, “You’re alive,” and “I’m surprised you’re still not drunk.” I just laughed it off. Before our usually morning meeting Hannah called me into her office. I had a great big grin on my face.

“Looks like your happy to be back,” she said in an alluring voice.

I just nodded and stared at her beautiful feet, I knew she was trying to tease me, and boy was working. She was bare foot, rubbing her beautiful size five feet together with ruby red nail polish on. I started to get excited.

“My eyes are up here mister and control yourself were in the office,” she said in the cutest voice with a smile on her face.

“Huh?” it was as if I was in a trance.

“This is what I wanted to talk to you about, come sit down and lock the door behind you.”

I locked the door and sat down on the chair nearest to her feet. As I was doing this, she started to put her grey high heels on. I tried to ask her to stop, but she was not having any of it.

“I think it’s best if I stay in the office today, it will give you time to get my feet out of your mind,” she said with a big grin on her face.

She knew I wouldn’t like that idea, and she proposed a barter,

“You make two sales today and I’ll let you do anything with my feet when you get back to the office.” She saw the smile on my face and said, “I’ll take that as a yes, come on the meeting going to start in a little while.”

The meeting started as usual, everybody shouting their heads off and going nuts. I just stood at the back next to Amy whilst Hannah went to give a speech.

She whispered in my ear, with a wet seductive tone, whilst pointing to her feet with one of her red six-inch stiletto off, “I know your secret.”

The way she said it was so arousing, she got me hard instantly. Her feet were almost as beautiful as Hannah’s. Her pail white toes, with black nail polish, just looked delicious.

“Awww, you’re getting all excited, maybe Hannah was right,” she said in a seductive tone.

Just as the meeting came to an end, she put her shoes back on and acted as if nothing had ever happened. Luckily nobody had noticed what had happened, especially her boyfriend. After the meeting, Hannah told Amy and I, that she was breaking up the team and sending us to different locations. Since I was still the new guy, she wanted Amy to go with me, and give me some tips that might help me make more sales. Then Hannah said to me, “Don’t forget about what I said this morning.” I just nodded.

As we left the building, Amy said, “So all we need is two sales today and then we can mess about.”

“How do you know that,” I said surprised.

She just giggled and continued walking towards the train station. We took a couple of side roads to get train station. As we were walking Amy saw a bench, she told me to stop so she could change into pumps. The second she took off her stilettos my eyes were fixated on her bare pale white feet, which just made my mouth water.

“Do they smell,” she said.

“Huh?” I replied confused.

She lifted her left shoe to my face and whispered in my ear in a seductive slutty voice, “Go on smell them, you know you want to smell my sweaty shoes.” I inhaled one deep breath; the smell of her shoes was intoxicating, I thought I was in heaven. The mixture of her strawberry lotion and her sweat from her feet was amazing.

As I let out a moan she laughed and said, “You really are into feet, aren’t you?” I just nodded and tried to take another sniff, but she said in a demanding voice “put them in my bag”, I might let you have another sniff, if you’re a good boy.”

After a long day or trying to make sales, I finally made my target and all I could think about on the train back to the office, was Hannah delicious and tasty toes.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Just imagine smelling, sucking and worshipping her beautiful feet had me all excited and there was a tent growing in my trousers. Amy started teasing me by removing her heels and I could see the sweat glistening from her feet. She whispered in my ear in a slutty and sexy voice. “I bet you would love to clean my dirty and sweaty toes wouldn’t you?"

I made sure no one was looking and just nodded. She rested her feet in my lap and whispered in a wet seductive tone “go on be a good boy and kiss then.” I didn’t have to be told twice.

Between kisses, I made sure no one was looking. As I kissed her left foot she slowly and sensually rubbed my aching cock. I started moaning quietly, I then realised that I was on the train, when a fucking sexy hot red head sat down in front of me and Amy. I looked at Amy; she had the most devious smile on her face. She spoke into my ear and said, "You wanted to play with my feet, so go ahead.”

The women opposite us just giggle and said, “Boys these days, just don’t know what they want."

Amy started to giggle as well, she then place her feet on the table in front of me and said, “Go on then suck my big toe, or I’ll make you cum in your pants, I’ll love to see you explain that to Hannah."

The other would was just laughing her head off. I started to suck her toes; they tasted delicious as expected, just and I was getting into it she told me to stop as we were arriving at the station. My cock was raging and ready to burst, I felt like even if a girl brushed pass me I would cum.

Amy started putting her shoes on again and whispered in my ear, “I love it when you get all hot and bothered about my feet, it turns me on.” I

let out a faint moan and she just giggled. I was so excited all the way back to the office. Before we entered the office Amy stopped and said, “If you ever want to play with my feet again you won’t tell Hannah about it understood, whist grasping my cock.” I just moaned and nodded. “You’re so easy to control, now I know why Hannah likes you.”

As I entered the office, I went straight into Hannah office and locked the door. She was on the phone, I did not care anymore as I was just too excited. I started by removing her beautiful heels and then began kissing her feet. I could see on her face that she was enjoying it as much as me.

She covered the microphone and said, “B stop it just wait until I get off the phone, it’s my boss.”

I took that as a challenge, engulfed her big toe, and let out a synchronised moan with Hannah. She tried to end the call as quickly as possible. As she ended the call she retaliated by shoving her feet into my mouth as hard as she could, until it made me gag. She just let out the cutest laugh and said in a sexy voice, “You couldn’t wait two minutes?”

I crossed my head and began worshipping her feet once again until she saw the tent in my trousers. “Looks like someone’s a little bit excited?” she said. She removed her feet from my mouth, started to unbuckle my trousers, and out popped my cock. She brought her lips to my cock and smiled, and said, “Your cock's so red today, I bet you’ll cum in less thirty seconds.”

“I’m sure ill last more than thirty seconds, care to make it interesting,” I said.

“If I can get you to come in less than thirty seconds, you become my foot slave for a month and if you win I’ll do whatever you want,” she replied.

“Deal!” I said.

I thought to myself that I win either way. She started sucking my cock and moving her head up and down, she was using her hands as well. Fuck, I thought to myself she has never done this before. Within seconds, I could feel it happening.

“Fuck! Hannah I’m going to cum,” I replied in between moans. As I said that, I started cumming and got Hannah on an upstroke. My cock started to spasm violently and thick streams of cum started shooting from my cock, it was too much for her to handle. After the third shoot, she could not hold it in and I started shooting it on her hair and face. After a couple more shots I just collapsed on the floor. It was the best orgasm I had ever had in my life.

As I regained myself, I got up and saw her face and hair she was drenched in cum. “I’m so sorry Hannah,” I said trying to sound apologetic.

She started to laugh and said, “Don’t worry about it, your come taste delicious. Besides, I have a foot slave for the next month.” I got a tissue and helped her wipe the cum from her face, once I had finished she lifted her feet to my lips and said,

“Suck.” I didn’t have to be told, I loved her feet.

To be continued.

 

This story is protected by International Copyright Law, by the author, all rights reserved. If found posted anywhere other than with this note attached, it has been posted without my permission.

 

 

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments